• ”WORLD-WIDE DEADLY COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnationAbuses and drugs their kids / Poster family for exploiting mentally ill children(OP updated 2/2019)

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Graffiti canvas, Aug 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. He’s probably holding out some hope that he can turn this around some way and cash in, but eventually the reality will hit him. He may stick around digging his heels into to try and figure out a way to be “right” - but he will bail.

The fact that Cory actually seemed to buy into to Susan’s BS, though going on Dr Phil was a sure way to sell Susan’s book and thought her LA Psych had real potential shows he a really dim bulb. Therefore, it might take him longer to realize he’s a rat on a sinking ship. He also has no safety net and being homeless in LA is way uglier than in Seattle so he will probably stay put until he can find another lady to leech off of.

The airing of the show will certainly hit them hard. Maybe some utterly insane woman will see him on Dr Phil and start sexting with him over FB and he’ll take off to her. I mean crazy bitches watch the trials of serial killers and write them love letters. LA is full of crazy divorced women who get excited over the smallest whiff of TV fame so I think it’s a possibility. Or Cory gets the hell out before the show airs and the Internet hate mobs rise up.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. She doesn't even give her kids a bed..

Attached Files:

• Feels Feels x 20
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    snoozin31

snoozin31 Invented the Thorazine Shuffle

kiwifarms.net
  3. Isn't it only 9pm over there?
    She's making such a big deal of him not sleeping. Jeeze it's not even past midnight.

• Agree Agree x 16
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Which post is that on?

kiwifarms.net
  5. Mmm idk homelessness is pretty rough here in Seattle. Plus he has never waited around to find another narc supply before ditchiing out if the current one is dragging him down too much or asking too much of him. After leaving my mom he was single (I'm pretty sure) until he met Stacey 2 years later. And he and Stacey divorced in 2008 or 2009 and this is his first serious relationship since that. So he isnt the typical moocher he just takes advantage of opportunities that are given to him. Like he could have easily made a choice to leave Seattle and go stay elsewhere if he really cared about ending his homelessness, but he refused. And that's even after I offered him a free place to stay with my husband and I back when we lived in Mississippi, he declined it. He gives 0 fucks about a safety net, that I can promise you. Cuz he will tell his sob story and people will give him cash handouts (my grandma) and he will carry on status quo. Now for the adultery/random women, he probably will take any opportunities given there as well and not care, he just wants the attention and he doesnt care where it comes from or from whom. I would guess that he took up with susan because no one else would have him because he cant have a true adult relationship and he was getting desperate and tired of being alone. But he wont put up with this shit making him look bad.

yeah its only 930 pm but if shes used to them being comatose at 6pm then shes probably really mad rn

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 28
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #9425 ibewwife1990, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019
    ibewwife1990

ibewwife1990 Daughter of Cory Cabana
    Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  6. Interesting. He’s a bit strange in that respect since a lot of narcs jump from relationship to relationship but I agree with what you’re saying and his history proves it.

It appears like he just says “fuck it” and leaves when he feels like it without caring about the consequences. Good, because that means it might happen sooner than I figured. I was assuming he’d have to lay groundwork before bailing but obviously not. Being expected to deal with conscious children, one screech too many from Susan, etc.. and he’ll just up and leave with a duffle bag.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I was going to say this. Typical narc behavior. Their child doesn't have any independent thoughts, just influences by them or people not them. Even when the "child" is an adult with her own kids.

What was Phil/Sophy's reaction to this?

• Agree Agree x 8
    melty

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Not much has changed for Susan. Dr Phil made it VERY CLEAR that she was batshit crazy to think that Jani's meds were appropriate for Bodhi and she's still fighting that. I am not surprised. She won't stop til she is STOPPED.

Sophy and Phil just raised their eyebrows on the genital pulling stuff. They didn't need to say anything, she sounded batshit on her own. And again, another example of her boundary issues. This recent post will not go ignored.

Edit: I'm off to bed, I'll answer more questions tomorrow if there are some.

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    #9428 KeepHopeAlive, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    KeepHopeAlive

KeepHopeAlive You get a rainbow, you get a rainbow and you too!

kiwifarms.net
  9. Exactly, yes. & he is a bit of an odd narc I agree---though he does show all the major signs of it he kind of has his own unique quirks as well. That's why I never placed him fully as a narc & why I was still believing what he said until the other day, but when it became clear to me sooo many things clicked into place and I just had that lightbulb moment. But it definitely explains why he didnt give 2 fucks when I stopped coming home and moved out at 17, he was done with me and didnt need me anymore so good riddance was his view on it.

• Feels Feels x 17
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    ibewwife1990

ibewwife1990 Daughter of Cory Cabana
    Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  10. This stupid, stupid bitch. After being railed on national tv that clozaril was the worst possible thing you could give a child and that Jani's treatment absolutely should have zero influence on Bohdi's, she continues to push for it and blames the fact that she couldn't get her grubby narc claws on another potent drug because of "tHe MeNtAl HeAlThCaRe SyStEm." And of course her most pressing priority is getting him more meds if/when he goes to Texas. I hope these comments will also be shown to the proper authorities and used as further evidence that she will never, ever, change or care about the best interest of the kids.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. If he makes it to Texas, at least they'll get to see what he's like without Dr Susan slipping him whatever tf she feels is necessary. He could be an entirely different child under all the layers of abuse and lies from Susan.

• Agree Agree x 26
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I think that's pretty much a guarantee. It's also sad to say but going to a totally new place probably won't even be traumatic or scary for him like it would be for other kids, he'll probably be relieved to finally get to be himself and be surrounded by people who actually know how to interact with him.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Susan's manic spinning, backpedaling, and forwardpedaling is making me nauseous. You take the thorazine, bitch. Go the fuck to sleep.

• Agree Agree x 26
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. That kid is so starved for genuine affection that I bet being in a place where people care about him will be like a dream come true for him.

• Feels Feels x 20
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Screaming Bird

Screaming Bird Let me sing you the song of my people

kiwifarms.net
  15. Hes recently said how much he didnt want to live with Susan and cory and wanted a new home. The little guys going to absolutely love the place and will probably be crushed when he has to go home.

• Feels Feels x 18
    • Agree Agree x 7
    Ido

Ido Discord Dominatrix
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Bodhi and Susan will be going to Dallas. Jani is staying behind with Cory—Cory says that she isn’t patient enough for a plane ride.

I’m not sure when the Dallas trip will happen. There has been talk of taveling to San Francisco this weekend to visit Jani’s grandfather / Susan’s father. Apparently he’s quite sick—the word “dying” was used.

• Informative Informative x 37
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Garbage_Dump

Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  17. So Dr. Phil didn’t suggest that Susan get evaluated? She’s the one that should be taking her own meds! She’s completely out of control and just doesn’t stop.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Like Like x 1
    potatoe

potatoe Meets expectations

kiwifarms.net
  18. He told her she was sick and needed to get help.

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I wondered this too. Susan being medicated and in intensive treatment would probably do more good for the kids than anything else. (I know thats optimistic but at least meds might halt her mania and the turmoil it causes.)

Jani being left alone with Cory for an extended period is very troubling.

I found it odd that Susan’s mother kind of publicly cornered her about “needing” her to come visit in FB comments about two weeks ago. (Obviously Susan didn’t go visit that weekend as her mother was urging).

Also odd that her mother and father traveled to LA for Bodhi’s birthday a few months ago. That’s not an easy trip to make for a man with Alzheimer’s and only his elderly wife to assist. I got the feeling they traveled there because Susan doesn’t visit them or they prefer her not to come to their home.

Her dad, if he’s that ill, would be in a hospital so that might mean Lorraine doesn’t have to worry about the circus coming to her home. She can put Susan up at a hotel and they spend time together st the hospital.

It’s sad that Jani and Bodhi will probably have almost no memories of their grandparents due to infrequent visits and because their brains have been so fogged up by the meds they won’t remember the majority of their childhood.

They will also be oblivious to their grandfather if taken to visit. Susan will regal her father, whether he’s conscious or not, about her Dr Phil appearance and how she’s found the solution to fixing Bodhi just like Jani.

If the trip even happens. I could see Susan avoiding it all together because it’s inconvenient.

• Agree Agree x 21
    MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Oh god, no. Do not leave that sweet little girl alone with that man.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.