Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - Abuses and drugs their kids / Poster family for exploiting mentally ill children (OP updated 2/2019) 💖

LilNuTTz

kiwifarms.net
Congrats guys! You made it to the birth without a huge drama filled tragedy on the west coast! Im completely surprised at this, we all assumed that she would fabricate something big enough to pull Michael away and miss it. Amy has already successfully raised an NT toddler, i think we can safely say that this one will get the same love and care the first one got, as long as they stay far away from screech and chester!

a bootiful jung woman

💖
kiwifarms.net
Congrats guys! You made it to the birth without a huge drama filled tragedy on the west coast! Im completely surprised at this, we all assumed that she would fabricate something big enough to pull Michael away and miss it.
Susan seems to be barred from posting certain types of content on social media at the moment.
The leaks have not appeared here for some time.
Bodhi doesn't seem to be in Texas getting his assessment from what we can tell.

I think we can guarantee x number of ER visits have happened and emails have flown around, we just haven't heard about them.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cory hasn't posted anything in over 24 hours. Susan hasnt posted anything since early this morning, and that's just her compulsive forward posting. Methinks the shit storm @cuddle striker referred to is a-brewing. Which, conveniently, allowed Amy to give birth in relative peace.

Let's start a prayer circle for the fine folks at DCFS, UCLA, and Kaiser. And pour one out for Rizvi: that dude is done (thank godbear).

KeepHopeAlive

You get a rainbow, you get a rainbow and you too!
kiwifarms.net
"Oh, yes, Mammy. The happiest days are when babies come."- Melanie, Gone With the Wind.

Congratulations Amy, Michael, Jani, Bodhi and Eva on the new life in your lives.

Welcome to the world Baby Schofield!

--

I've no doubt Batshit has been emotionally poisoning and abusing Jani in regards to this new baby and Michael not loving her much anymore.

Michael, work hard and diligently to undo that. You CAN do that.

---

The change in Susan's and Cory's posting behavior indicates a change in their reality. I so hope and pray it is the effects of the Shit-Storm. I hope it reigns down HARDCORE on them both, and Rizvi too.

And while I would love to hear from the leaks and know how Jani and Bodhi are doing and hopefully Susan is suffering, I think it's better that they are quiet right now. Give nothing to Susan that she can use to manipulate the situation and make it any worse.

Susan belongs in jail and Cory belongs homeless on the street having someone with a camera in his face screech-asking if he is schizophrenic.

eta: @multiverse my thoughts and prayers are with all you mentioned.

Last edited:

lameandgay2

Born Schizophrenic: DCFS done took muh kids
kiwifarms.net
I'm generally a cynical person, so stop me if you think I'm being too cynical here, but I'm terrified this 'shit storm' brewing as people are speculating won't be orchestrated with the care and precision it needs to be.

I'm not good at putting faith in organisations like DCFS/CPS because although there's a hell of a lot of good people working for them, there is no funding and a ton of red tape involved in your basic removals, let alone what would have to be planned to save Jani and Bodhi.

Lets just hope our opinions on Sophy prove correct, as if the big man at the top is fully invested, you can bet your ass everyone else will be as fully invested, forced or otherwise.

JanusJupiter

Informed on Susan Schofield's ex-husband
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
After months of saying there was nothing they can do, DCFS abruptly got a warrant and pulled Jani and Bodhi from Susan and Cory, right at the same time Michael was with Amy who was giving birth via c section. Unfortunately, it appears that DCFS didn't think this through very well and for obvious reasons Michael can't get to LA to get them right now. They were originally placed with foster care but something went wrong and the foster mother rejected both kids, who are now spending the weekend in a shelter. Because Michael couldn't come get them today, he is considered to have abandoned them. Court hearing is scheduled for Wednesday. That's all I know so far.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
After months of saying there was nothing they can do, DCFS abruptly got a warrant and pulled Jani and Bodhi from Susan and Cory, right at the same time Michael was with Amy who was giving birth via c section. Unfortunately, it appears that DCFS didn't think this through very well and for obvious reasons Michael can't get to LA to get them right now. They were originally placed with foster care but something went wrong and the foster mother rejected both kids, who are now spending the weekend in a shelter. Because Michael couldn't come get them today, he is considered to have abandoned them. Court hearing is scheduled for Wednesday. That's all I know so far.
Fuuuuuck, no wonder Screechy and Sancho Cabana have gone dark. Those poor kids, they probably have no idea what's going on, getting shuttled from stranger to stranger to shelter. :( I hope this can all get sorted out for the best and they're kept away from Batshit and Dishonorable Discharge Druggie from now on.

I'm quite interested as to what finally lit the fire under DCFS' ass after all these years of allowing the children to be abused. I wonder if Susan pulled a new stunt we haven't heard about yet, or if they were starting to feel the weight of public opinion (and possibly governmental inquiries) inspired by the Dr. Phil episodes.

KeepHopeAlive

kiwifarms.net

Michael, get to LA by Wednesday. Your first two kids need you more right now than your newest kid.

Amy has family and friends who can help her out while you are gone.

cuddle striker

we shaved him to remove purge,plz,ask what that is
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hint: there's medical supervision and withdrawal from meds.

doesn't matter what Michael does. these kids are going better places.

edit: don't underestimate the amount of thought that has gone into simply getting them the fuck away from their primary abuser. they're not in an adult homeless shelter.

KeepHopeAlive

kiwifarms.net
hint: there's medical supervision and withdrawal from meds.

doesn't matter what Michael does. these kids are going better places.

edit: don't underestimate the amount of thought that has gone into simply getting them the fuck away from their primary abuser. they're not in an adult homeless shelter.
Thanks for elucidating the situation. Your input has been very comforting to me. Med withdrawals with medical supervision is a dream come true.

Jani and Bodhi, you are loved and being prayed for.

Susan and Cory...... HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU!!!! YA FUCKERS!!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino