Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - Abuses and drugs their kids / Poster family for exploiting mentally ill children (OP updated 2/2019) 💖

quickaskzoey

kiwifarms.net
Long time lurker here

I remember watching the video in question. Susan brought the camera over to Cory and Bohdi who were looking at a phone screen and asked Cory what they were looking at. Cory said something about it being a news article about new uniforms for female Flight Attendants and showed Susan a picture/video (can't quite remember which?) of a group of women in tight clothing before remarking that he thinks Bohdi likes what he sees, and Susan parrots him asking Bohdi if that was true and laughing.

My fear is that she can pull it together enough to apply for and secure another radio traffic reporting job (or any job at a radio station). She'd get fired pretty quickly I think, but even just getting hired and working a bit would drag this whole thing out even longer: Cory sticks around for a bit, maybe they get a 2 bedroom, she checks off a couple things on her DCFS to do list.

She won't be able to hang onto anything, nor will she succeed in parenting classes, but a short term job stint would make this longer than it needs to be. We forget that Susan is capable of charming people and pretty okay at PR when she's not screaming about the mental health industry, and traffic reporting would keep her away from that realm.
Radio jobs are notoriously hard to get. 100s of applicants for a single job in the midwest and 1000s of applicants in big cities. Plus she was sued to the point she was fired. Media companies love standing up to tgise suits with a middle finger. If they lose they get ticked. Her professional reputation is ruined.

The thought of Jani and Bodhi getting their SSI benefits used to pay for Michael's new family a bigger home or him anything is so completely gross and equally as sad as Cory and Susan using anything made off of the kids to live on. If this ever happens (when it happens) it will be another slap in the face of the kids .

There are people that were trying to fund Michael a good lawyer and solicit sympathy from mens rights groups so maybe this new information about his 2 bedroom apartment and inadequate employment can inspire a new goal . As facetious as I am being there are people probably seriously considering a GFM for Michael.
SSI benefits for children are intended to be used by the parents to provide for better services and quality of life for disabled lowincome children. A larger apartment is definitely something those funds SHOULD be spent on. The money is use it or lose it, so would you rather reject the money from the government? It should be spent on the kids to get a suitable apartment for all 6 to live in if they go to live with Michael.
Don't want to power level about the availability of teaching jobs in higher education but suffice to say Michael doesn't teach only two classes because that's all he wants. That's all he can get, hence the need to supplement with substitute teaching. Michael's been trying to land a full time teaching position anywhere in the country for years.
College level teaching jobs are very hard. Especially for English since english is liberal art. Many many English majors who's only option is teaching. Online classes plus subbing brings in money

ibewwife1990

Daughter of Cory Cabana
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest with you guys. One of the reasons I didnt investigate when I first heard of this thread is because of the "cory is a pedo" theory. I instantly was like nope that's bs and didnt look at any other evidence that had been found. the other evidence that was legit and got me questioning everything which did get me to post. But that was years apart. so maybe you guys should think about that.

PinkDancingDogs

kiwifarms.net
College level teaching jobs are very hard. Especially for English since english is liberal art. Many many English majors who's only option is teaching. Online classes plus subbing brings in money
Maybe he should look into SAT tutoring. Or helping kids cheat their way through the SATs. Clearly he missed out on that income revenue while living in LA. I don't know where he lives, but find rich anxious parents and they will pay shit tons for private tutoring from a college professor for their underachieving spawn.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he should look into SAT tutoring. Or helping kids cheat their way through the SATs. Clearly he missed out on that income revenue while living in LA. I don't know where he lives, but find rich anxious parents and they will pay shit tons for private tutoring from a college professor for their underachieving spawn.
Those parents want Ivy League grads to teach their kids, or students currently in prestigious graduate programs. Michael doesn't have the credentials for the $200 / hour stuff.

Doesn't stop him from test proctoring, or looking for work at a regular SAT or tutoring prep company, though.

snoozin31

Invented the Thorazine Shuffle
kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest with you guys. One of the reasons I didnt investigate when I first heard of this thread is because of the "cory is a pedo" theory. I instantly was like nope that's bs and didnt look at any other evidence that had been found. the other evidence that was legit and got me questioning everything which did get me to post. But that was years apart. so maybe you guys should think about that.
Oh well it really isn't about you. Bodhi cannot speak and I'm glad he isn't being groped anymore and surrounded by cum stains.
edit-I never said pedo I said manhandling and groping/no personal space. and never said you were Susan so not sure your point.

Last edited:

PinkDancingDogs

kiwifarms.net
Those parents want Ivy League grads to teach their kids, or students currently in prestigious graduate programs. Michael doesn't have the credentials for the $200 / hour stuff.

Doesn't stop him from test proctoring, or looking for work at a regular SAT or tutoring prep company, though.
I was teasing about the big money, but your average upper middle class parent would pay better than what a substitute is paid for SAT prep or general English/Writing related tutoring for their teens and he could set up the tutoring as packages they pay for up front. It would be annoying and horrible work, but he could add considerably to his income that way.

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately I didn't archive it, I don't usually even view videos at all and rely on descriptions of their content but I actually watched it this time so for the benefit of any lurkers like me here, here it is to the best of my recollection:

Susan, her two children and Cory are sitting at a table somewhere. Susan and January are sitting across from Cory and Bodhi respectively. The camera only shows Cory and Bodhi as Susan is aiming it at Bodhi.

"Bodhi" she screeches "How old are you?"
He stares at her vacantly in response, then loses interest. Cory starts playing some loud obnoxious shit on his phone. Bodhi glances at it, and keeps looking at the phone for at least 3 seconds before losing interest again.

"Bodhi" she screeches again "What are you watching?"
Cory laughs, says Bodhi is finding the video very interesting.
Bodhi has since lost interest and is just looking around or fidgeting in his chair. The camera briefly pans to January, who is smiling. Cory and Susan are having a laugh.

Cory shows the phone to the camera to reveal video footage of two scantily dressed girls. It looks like they might be dressed up in cheap sexy policewoman Halloween outfits. Unfortunately I can't remember the audio too well but it was some weird music.

"What is that that Bodhi finds so interesting?" Susan asks.
"The new girl recruits working airport security at [some name airport]".

They laugh some more.

That's all I got, if there's more to it that's where I stopped watching/don't remember it clearly. Apologies for any mistakes and hope it turns out someone saved it and will upload it soon.

The sketchy video wasn't archived because it was pulled so quickly. It happened last April and this is the best description we have of it. The discussion occurs on page 111.

Fattyroad

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but most of us here didn't really know all that much about Cory before you showed up. All we knew is that he's a guy with anger issues who moved in with a single mother only a few days after meeting her and likes to have his hands on her son. I used to be on the "Cory is a pedo" train too, because it just all seems sketchy when you don't know what a socially exceptional dumbass he is. After everything you've said about him, I now have no problems believing he's simply an idiot who is trying to look like a good step dad and doesn't understand that even a "schizophrenic" 11 year old is still an 11 year old, not a toddler.

Baby Firefly

"Will definitely consider what you have said."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So! About IHSS. Got some knowledge on this particular topic:

In IHSS language, Susan would be considered a Provider and Jani and Bodhi Recipients. Recipients are the ones who are basically "hiring" a provider to help with day-to-day needs depending on their disability. There would be a home visit to determine the recipient's abilities or lack thereof and a certain number of hours would be allotted monthly for the provider to come and help. The recipient would then ask IHSS to find them a provider nearby or willing to commute to help them with their needs. Paperwork would be signed by both the recipient and provider as an agreement on hours and the type of help that would be needed and timecards would be issued on from that date. Timecards are biweekly, filled out by the provider and then signed by both provider and recipient, basically to assure IHSS that yes, these hours were used for these two weeks strictly with helping said recipient. EDIT: And recipient agrees with it.

If the recipient(s) are minors, the one that does the hiring of the provider would be their legal guardian IE: Michael. Michael would then "hire" Susan as a provider to care for Jani and Bodhi. This is common with families with disabled family members. As a live-in provider, she is also tax exempt, neat huh? Due to the kids in question and their state, the monthly hours allotted would likely be the maximum, so she would absolutely be making around 5k a month.

Here's the fun part: IHSS does an extensive background check on all providers, fingerprints, felonies, misdemeanors the whole deal. You are automatically disqualified from being a provider if there are any convictions of child or elderly abuse on your record. When you sign on to IHSS the contract is long and in it it basically says that if you abuse one of your recipients, you are in breach of contract and will immediately be terminated. And you might even have to pay back the wages earned starting from the date the abuse started. Hee! Susan is also obligated to report any change in care arrangements. If she has the respite workers helping her out, she can't count those hours because the kids are not in her care. Same with Jani's schooling. Especially if said recipients are hospitalized, deceased, or no longer in your care. If it's found that she claimed any hours she wasn't supposed to, she is also obligated to pay those wages back as well.

And as far as being reinstated as an IHSS provider when your recipients (your own kids) were taken by DCFS.... NOPE!

Ahhahahaahhaahahahaaaahaahaa, Screech is fucked. Oh, so, so fucked.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how everyone is demanding verification to avoid rumors one moment, then running with an unsubstantiated rumor the next. It's Kiwi Farms!
I get fucking whiplash. I’m posting in another thread about Michael Jackson with all these people claiming a guy who bragged about sleeping with dozens of little boys is “totally not a pedo” to this thread where just a whiff of creepiness has pages of “totally a pedo.”

I think Cory is just really awkward and his behavior with Bodi is his really bad attempt at acting like a loving dad for the cameras. But because he has no real concept of affection and love it comes off as creepy and inappropriate. Insincerity really makes people feel ill at ease and Cory trying to show how much he wuvs his little drugged meal ticket is very insincere.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get fucking whiplash. I’m posting in another thread about Michael Jackson with all these people claiming a guy who bragged about sleeping with dozens of little boys is “totally not a pedo” to this thread where just a whiff of creepiness has pages of “totally a pedo.”

I think Cory is just really awkward and his behavior with Bodi is his really bad attempt at acting like a loving dad for the cameras. But because he has no real concept of affection and love it comes off as creepy and inappropriate. Insincerity really makes people feel ill at ease and Cory trying to show how much he wuvs his little drugged meal ticket is very insincere.
I maintain in the OP that he gives of some "Pedo vibes", because he does. But I stop well short of calling him one because there's no actual evidence of it. Somehow it's morphed into him buggering Bodhi while Susan watches and masturbates with a costco sized bottle of Thorazine

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net
So! About IHSS. Got some knowledge on this particular topic:

In IHSS language, Susan would be considered a Provider and Jani and Bodhi Recipients. Recipients are the ones who are basically "hiring" a provider to help with day-to-day needs depending on their disability. There would be a home visit to determine the recipient's abilities or lack thereof and a certain number of hours would be allotted monthly for the provider to come and help. The recipient would then ask IHSS to find them a provider nearby or willing to commute to help them with their needs. Paperwork would be signed by both the recipient and provider as an agreement on hours and the type of help that would be needed and timecards would be issued on from that date. Timecards are biweekly, filled out by the provider and then signed by both provider and recipient, basically to assure IHSS that yes, these hours were used for these two weeks strictly with helping said recipient. EDIT: And recipient agrees with it.

If the recipient(s) are minors, the one that does the hiring of the provider would be their legal guardian IE: Michael. Michael would then "hire" Susan as a provider to care for Jani and Bodhi. This is common with families with disabled family members. As a live-in provider, she is also tax exempt, neat huh? Due to the kids in question and their state, the monthly hours allotted would likely be the maximum, so she would absolutely be making around 5k a month.

Here's the fun part: IHSS does an extensive background check on all providers, fingerprints, felonies, misdemeanors the whole deal. You are automatically disqualified from being a provider if there are any convictions of child or elderly abuse on your record. When you sign on to IHSS the contract is long and in it it basically says that if you abuse one of your recipients, you are in breach of contract and will immediately be terminated. And you might even have to pay back the wages earned starting from the date the abuse started. Hee! Susan is also obligated to report any change in care arrangements. If she has the respite workers helping her out, she can't count those hours because the kids are not in her care. Same with Jani's schooling. Especially if said recipients are hospitalized, deceased, or no longer in your care. If it's found that she claimed any hours she wasn't supposed to, she is also obligated to pay those wages back as well.

And as far as being reinstated as an IHSS provider when your recipients (your own kids) were taken by DCFS.... NOPE!

Ahhahahaahhaahahahaaaahaahaa, Screech is fucked. Oh, so, so fucked.
I hope IHSS starts investigating her time cards. I bet it is all lies. I've always wondered how she got "shower people" when she was a paid caretaker... Maybe she'll get fraud charges like Kathleen Bush. :optimistic:

Also, not to mention she was probably billing hours in the evening when the kids were knocked out.

lameandgay2

Born Schizophrenic: DCFS done took muh kids
kiwifarms.net
Kelli is totally right r.e the whole Cory is a pedo thing.

Yes some of his behavior is fucking weird, but that's what controllers and narcissists do. You're their property, or they don't want you going too far out their way in case you expose them and pull down their facade. Jani is too conditioned to even think of defying Susan. Jani is so emotionally abused that she will put on any behavior to make Susan like her.

Little boys are naturally quite defiant and loud, Bodhi wasn't living up to the fucked up standard poor Jani has set. No wonder he has to constantly be handled by crook respite workers with no moral compass and a malingerer until mommy can get his holy trinity of drugs mixed into his juice.

And when it comes to the Michael thing? We're all going round in circles. There is a possibility of Michael getting his kids. Just like Susan may get the kids back. Deal with it. A lot of really shitty, 'Shameless' Frank Gallagher' tier parents never have any CPS involvement other than first line intervention. As long as the kids are clean and show up at school fed, nobody cares.

People can change a lot in 10 years. Michael has now had a taste of how normal kids act. No DCFS worker is going to look at this thread and think 'wow, internet strangers say teacher man bad, no custody for him!' Watch and wait. Want to change the course of this? Go work for CPS or become a family court judge.

Jd1

SUSAN SPIELBERG
kiwifarms.net
Because hes acting. Nobody pointed a camera in my face 24/7 he didnt have to play pretend good dad. Simple facts.
Watching Cory with Bodhi screams and rings alarm bells.... I’m sorry if this is winding you up but unfortunately people see some seriously weird shit going on in the vids!

It’s fucking super odd and as far as I can see it’s not acting.. it’s the very subtle things that are red flags.

He could be completely innocent and explanations for all of it... but there is a lot of very subtle shit going on and it’s by no means right, on any level.

Last edited:

Jd1

SUSAN SPIELBERG
kiwifarms.net
Guys, wouldn't you expect Cory's own daughter to know more about him than some random losers on the internet such as ourselves?
This is not specifically directed to Cory/Kelli but I think you’ll actually find that the majority of abusers are closely linked to the child- usually in the home.

Just because one child escapes it doesn’t mean another will?! I’m sorry but it’s ridiculous to suggest that just because you are a child, wife, husband, son that you know the person well enough to know they aren’t a child abuser.

This shit goes on under people’s noses all of the time!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino