Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - Abuses and drugs their kids / Poster family for exploiting mentally ill children (OP updated 2/2019) 💖

cuddle striker

for court testimony don't wear a bloodstainedtie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hi
It's not that I'm aggravated I'm not "agreed with", I'm aggravated by the lack of actual evidence people are using to form their opinions. Creepy vibes aren't evidence. And then I follow up, spill practically everything I can think of to paint a picture of the person that he is & people are still clinging to their belief with no proof. That bugs me? I'm not here for asspats and for you all to thank me and tell me how fucking brave I am, that's stupid. I just wanted to have it be known what kind of person he is and insight into his psyche possibly. Some things are not as they seem, and just because the easiest solution is "pedo vibes" doesn't make it the only solution, the best solution or the correct solution.
Also a lot of my tone has not much to do with people on here, although some of you certainly don't help. I'm pregnant, and cranky just in general as I'm nearing my due date. It happens.
I'm sorry you had to put up with his stupid ass in your life and I'm glad you're living well for yourself. nobody knows what the hell is in his head anyway, you or even Susan who the hell knows. there's nothing in any of this against you whatsoever.

Maybe Bodhi is just so braindead that Cory is doing the whole sunglasses-on-the-unconscious-guy routine https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OfCorpseHesAlive

I mean come on, he's barely looks alive here. Cory even moved his right hand into that pose autistic kids do
View attachment 695838
weekend at bodhi's

note for the political spergs: Susan voted Trump.

KeepHopeAlive

You get a rainbow, you get a rainbow and you too!
kiwifarms.net
note for the political spergs: Susan voted Trump.

I know Susan supported Trump and I'll have to check out what she posted and why during that time but she sure behaves like a guvbux baby. She managed to get the government to pay her to raise, neglect and abuse her kids. She hawks all the "Free" stuff. So while she may be posting the lefty crap since Cory, she's been living that reality for awhile now.

I know Susan has the intelligence and depth of a curb but her voting for Trump and now on the verge of losing her "livelihood" is some serious karma and irony.

@large_farva the hobosexual belongs in the Urban dictionary. Stellar.

cuddle striker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Susan supported Trump and I'll have to check out what she posted and why during that time but she sure behaves like a guvbux baby. She managed to get the government to pay her to raise, neglect and abuse her kids. She hawks all the "Free" stuff. So while she may be posting the lefty crap since Cory, she's been living that reality for awhile now.

I know Susan has the intelligence and depth of a curb but her voting for Trump and now on the verge of losing her "livelihood" is some serious karma and irony.

@large_farva the hobosexual belongs in the Urban dictionary. Stellar.
her politics are as fucky as the rest of her, and as fickle

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Oh, really? So they cant hold it against me for screaming obscenities and threats at them when they took the kids!" - Cory, probably

Christ, he was shitposting repeatedly from dawn til 11 am this morning. Must have the day off. I'd port it over but it's so repetitive: boo christians, boo health insurance who won't gibbs, yay Democrats, boo trump, etc etc

KeepHopeAlive

You get a rainbow, you get a rainbow and you too!
kiwifarms.net

From what I have read here from people who better understand what the process now involves, it seems that criminal charges are possible but definitely not a certainty. I hope Susan at the least faces them. And if she does I plan to be there to watch if the public is allowed.

Is it considered 'interacting with a lolcow' if I were to see her in the hallway, run up to her excitedly saying I saw her on the Dr Phil show on tv and ask for her autograph?? Asking for a friend.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

From what I have read here from people who better understand what the process now involves, it seems that criminal charges are possible but definitely not a certainty. I hope Susan at the least faces them. And if she does I plan to be there to watch if the public is allowed.

Is it considered 'interacting with a lolcow' if I were to see her in the hallway, run up to her excitedly saying I saw her on the Dr Phil show on tv and ask for her autograph?? Asking for a friend.
One of the best days in the Russell Greer thread was a farmer going to report on his epic court room appearance for trying to sue Ariana Grande in UT small claims court for not smiling big enough in the photo as part of his VIP concert ticket package, that and not sucking his dick.

The asking for Susan’s autograph would be frowned on but attending a public courtroom appearance and reporting back to KF would get you all the good stickers and praise.

Last edited:

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any way we can organise a GFM or something for the weighted blankets and things for J&B (I'd like to add books to the list), and could Michael perhaps get the items to J&B?
While I too would love to gift them a small toy, getting a bunch of shit from rando's all over the internet after being high profile all their life is probably a bad idea and we should give them space. We also don't know what the outcome of the case is, even if we have a pretty good inclination as to who will get them. Honestly, if you're feeling charitable right now might I suggest donating to foster homes in your area instead? There are so many more kids out there in need after all and it would be helping your community.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leave the children alone, you creepy fucking autists. You don't know what they want or need. You don't know where they are (which is obviously for the best). Stop objectifying them. They are out of the picture, as is right and good. This was the goal.

The cows are the parents - Cory, Susan and Michael. Focus on the parents.

cuddle striker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leave the children alone, you creepy fucking autists. You don't know what they want or need. You don't know where they are (which is obviously for the best). Stop objectifying them. They are out of the picture, as is right and good. This was the goal.

The cows are the parents - Cory, Susan and Michael. Focus on the parents.
let's send Susan a weighted blanket

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if i knew i wasn't going to get shit for it, i'd make a post about this on reddit.
jani could definitely do with some shampoo and conditioner formulated for hair like hers.

also, shoes-wise, with the way jani and bodhi walk, their feet must be in so much fucking discomfort. you can see they put all their weight on the wrong parts of their feet r.e the thorazine shuffle, they might need shoes that not only fit properly but with orthopedic insoles too in order to correct years of fucked up weight distribution.
The disability benefits the kids get really do cover all these types of things if there is a responsible steward. Their funds will actually cover their needs now instead of Susan’s. Susan got her weird orbiters to send free stuff (clothes, toys, etc..) to the kids pretty regularly and it wasn’t normal or healthy. The kids need privacy more than anything, not thinking they are getting care packages from a fan base while in foster care. In fact they would probably assume any packages were due to more of mom’s antics since Susan filming them opening packages from strangers was a pretty regular YT content for Susan.

Jamila

Severely Enabled
kiwifarms.net
It's not that I'm aggravated I'm not "agreed with", I'm aggravated by the lack of actual evidence people are using to form their opinions. Creepy vibes aren't evidence. And then I follow up, spill practically everything I can think of to paint a picture of the person that he is & people are still clinging to their belief with no proof. That bugs me? I'm not here for asspats and for you all to thank me and tell me how fucking brave I am, that's stupid. I just wanted to have it be known what kind of person he is and insight into his psyche possibly. Some things are not as they seem, and just because the easiest solution is "pedo vibes" doesn't make it the only solution, the best solution or the correct solution.
Also a lot of my tone has not much to do with people on here, although some of you certainly don't help. I'm pregnant, and cranky just in general as I'm nearing my due date. It happens.
You've given a pretty clear picture of what Cory is like. He clearly has no paternal instinct and he's just constantly on the lookout for an opportunity to live a comfortable life for himself on someone else's dime and he's kind of a creep to boot, so it's easy to see why everyone latched onto him being a pedo so quickly. To me he always came off as someone who's just uncomfortable and super awkward around children. Whenever he talks to the kids he sounds like he's talking to an alien. When I first saw him in Susan's videos I was 100% sure the dude never had kids.

I appreciate you sharing everything you have so far on here. Take a break from this mess if you need to.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Surprisingly, the Schofield Discussion Page has come through with some powerful insight as to how both Susan and Michael might react to supervised visits - because this won't be the first time it's happened.

Michael wrote in his book about a time Jani was in hospital, and they wisely restricted her access to her parents to minimize their influence (this may have been at Alhambra, which Susan dismissed because they determined Jani's issues were based on "home factors". You can guess how well Susan listened to this.)

As we see, Michael does his usual "the rules are dumb, no one can make ME follow rules!" thing, and Susan immediately hones in on the supervisor, trying to dictate what meds Jani gets and when. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it shakes out similarly now. We can only hope Mike has grown out of his childishness, but we know for a fact Susan is exactly the same.

CosmosMom

kiwifarms.net

If it's not on camera it didn't happen.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know looking at photos of Bodhi, before Susan completely fried his brain, he looks almost exactly like Michael. Her intense focus on Bodhi and then extreme abuse of him after Mike left almost makes me think he became like a real life voodoo doll for Susan. She could take out her anger at Mike on him, totally control him and then be creepy and sleep naked with him too.

At least the drug coma probably prevented him from developing the most epic case of Freudian oedipus complex in history.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino