Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - Abuses and drugs their kids / Poster family for exploiting mentally ill children (OP updated 2/2019) 💖

KeepHopeAlive

You get a rainbow, you get a rainbow and you too!
kiwifarms.net
You know looking at photos of Bodhi, before Susan completely fried his brain, he looks almost exactly like Michael. Her intense focus on Bodhi and then extreme abuse of him after Mike left almost makes me think he became like a real life voodoo doll for Susan. She could take out her anger at Mike on him, totally control him and then be creepy and sleep naked with him too.

At least the drug coma probably prevented him from developing the most epic case of Freudian oedipus complex in history.

^^^^^This

I should clarify a previous post. I only meant Jani would feel stressed not being at home with Susan. I don't believe that about Bodhi. I think Bodhi hates Susan as much as she hates him. We saw his hate/disgust a few times in her videos. We saw hers too.

Correct me if you heard different, but in the "cheese stands alone" video I could swear I heard Bodhi respond to Susan's manic drug questions with:

"I.... wann.....you....Goooone"

Bodhi is a perfect foil to Susan's Michael-Hate. But so is Jani. She's no high IQ kid anymore.

I think Bodhi might be too damaged to even conceptualize a Freudian concept. That's probably a good thing.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
"skin and bones" from losing 11 pounds... it's susan.View attachment 690312
Not sure if it's been posted yet as I'm just getting through the currect events. Is that the same Dollhousefan101 as this channel with a different photo? https://www.youtube.com/user/Dollhousefan101 . If it is, it belongs to this deviant art page. https://www.deviantart.com/glendawolfie/journal/TAKING-COMISSIONS-646690142

I doubt that it's Susan, the youtube account is from 2010 and is linked to a woman called "Glenda Wolfie" on DeviantART.

View attachment 690337
Sauce (archive)
Just found that before going to the next page in the thread to see your comment.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
kiwifarms.net
^^^^^This

I should clarify a previous post. I only meant Jani would feel stressed not being at home with Susan. I don't believe that about Bodhi. I think Bodhi hates Susan as much as she hates him. We saw his hate/disgust a few times in her videos. We saw hers too.

Correct me if you heard different, but in the "cheese stands alone" video I could swear I heard Bodhi respond to Susan's manic drug questions with:

"I.... wann.....you....Goooone"

Bodhi is a perfect foil to Susan's Michael-Hate. But so is Jani. She's no high IQ kid anymore.

I think Bodhi might be too damaged to even conceptualize a Freudian concept. That's probably a good thing.
Narc moms do evil shit like this, they channel their issues with their spouse into their child that happens to look like the spouse.

Deadpool

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of shitposting.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Are you such a loser you can't tell when you've won" Jacob Fuller From Dusk til Dawn

Fuck people, for 700 pages now we've wanted Jani and Bohdi to be rescued. Well they have been. Now instead of mocking Susan and Corey for finally getting their comeuppance, you ask for more information about the kids than we need and expect validation from the kiwileaks.

They don't owe us shit and you have no right to demand answers from them. We are lucky they've given us the info they have.
"You've won, kiwifarms, enjoy it."
Paraphrasing Jacob Fuller in "From Dusk til Dawn"

Edit: Bet you guys can't guess what movie I watched tonight.

Last edited:

Tiny Clanger

Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Deadpool Come to my arms....

The kids are no longer any of our business - it's kinda mental to suggest KF crowdfund shit for them because our entire shtick is that they should never have been out for public consumption anyway.Besides, they have a metric fuckton of resources being lobbed at them where plenty of kids have nothing.

I'm not doubting anyone's good intentions but the deal now is really that we can laugh at Screech and Mong without feeling uncomfortable that it's at the kids' expense. It's been said a million times; we're not an avenging force, we don't cow-tip and we're not purveyors of vigilante justice. We are speds who laugh at other speds and that's our raison d'etre.

We have no idea what the kids need except the privacy to get on with it. Anything else is interference, regardless of the intentions behind it.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
The reaction to want to give something to the kids, to help somehow, is normal. People felt and did the same way after the Turpin kids were saved.

There are children, elderly folk and animals in every community that need help. Jani and Bodhi have access to more resources than most of us, and there's nothing a rando autist on KF can do anyways.

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
I had a strong suspicion based on the title alone that reading this thread would piss me the fuck off, so I avoided it.
I was right, I'm pissed the fuck off. I'm legitimately more disturbed and aggrivated reading this shit than I was when I learned about the fucking holocaust. How the fuck could these people do this shit to their own fucking children? There is simply no excuse for this level of unmitigated evil. No, not even insanity would explain this, only evil.

But thank Holy Alcides that the DCFS finally got their shit together and got those kids out of there. I just really hope they don't hand them back to Michael, that guy ain't fucking right.

dihybrid-inuit

kiwifarms.net
I used to have klonopin, why tf they are giving him the thorazine?? the last time i ever saw it used was when people go crazy, like for genuinely psychotic people. hang this bitch sadam-style

You know looking at photos of Bodhi, before Susan completely fried his brain, he looks almost exactly like Michael. Her intense focus on Bodhi and then extreme abuse of him after Mike left almost makes me think he became like a real life voodoo doll for Susan. She could take out her anger at Mike on him, totally control him and then be creepy and sleep naked with him too.

At least the drug coma probably prevented him from developing the most epic case of Freudian oedipus complex in history.
is your photo from the film flamingos? the sick film with the people trying to be grossest? anyways, she basically fried her child brain.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Looks like Cory's investigating new ways to get money cuz you can't really call this actual work.
Lol, I bet they missed their first regular paycheck yesterday and it's finally hitting him that they need cash, fast. Things like working overtime, or trying to find better paying work, or training in order to qualify for better work, all these are beyond them. I'll bet Susan hasn't even looked for a job yet.

Hey, Cory? They won't put the ads on older cars, or on certain models, it lowers the "tone" of the ad. And the ad pay isn't going to make up for the -$6,000+ hole you've got coming this month.

Minimum wage in LA County is $13.25. IF Cory was working 40 hours a week - and it doesn't seem like he is - that's $2,385 per month before taxes, and $1,550.25 after. Susan has 1 week of her normal gibbs paychecks coming in (from March 1st thru March 7th), so that's about $1250, minus taxes on the TANF / social security income. So they've got maybe $2,500 for the month, and ~$1,500 of that is due for rent.

Take your bets, Kiwis - do they pay rent this month, or nah?

Luzz Bightyear

#JusticeForB&J
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I bet they missed their first regular paycheck yesterday and it's finally hitting him that they need cash, fast. Things like working overtime, or trying to find better paying work, or training in order to qualify for better work, all these are beyond them. I'll bet Susan hasn't even looked for a job yet.

Hey, Cory? They won't put the ads on older cars, or on certain models, it lowers the "tone" of the ad. And the ad pay isn't going to make up for the -$6,000+ hole you've got coming this month.

Minimum wage in LA County is $13.25. IF Cory was working 40 hours a week - and it doesn't seem like he is - that's $2,385 per month before taxes, and $1,550.25 after. Susan has 1 week of her normal gibbs paychecks coming in (from March 1st thru March 7th), so that's about $1250, minus taxes on the TANF / social security income. So they've got maybe $2,500 for the month, and ~$1,500 of that is due for rent.

Take your bets, Kiwis - do they pay rent this month, or nah?
Nope and it'll be the mental health systems fault.

Dangerhair

kiwifarms.net
Wise words
I remember you saying, basically, that this thread wouldn't be happy unless the Avengers busted down Screech's door and rescued the kids.

Given last week's events, short of the slim chance that the DCFS agents were actually named Tony Stark and Steve Rogers, that's pretty much exactly what happened.

Jani she ok, Bodhi he ok (or at least as OK as they can get for the time being).

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Looks like Cory's investigating new ways to get money cuz you can't really call this actual work.

And the 2nd one entered Batshit Territory
They should definitely get Mayne Pharma to pay to have Susan’s BMW plastered with ads of Clozapine. The manufacturers of Thorazine might be interested too. It would be perfect.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino