Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Looks like Cory's investigating new ways to get money cuz you can't really call this actual work.
Lol, I bet they missed their first regular paycheck yesterday and it's finally hitting him that they need cash, fast. Things like working overtime, or trying to find better paying work, or training in order to qualify for better work, all these are beyond them. I'll bet Susan hasn't even looked for a job yet.

Hey, Cory? They won't put the ads on older cars, or on certain models, it lowers the "tone" of the ad. And the ad pay isn't going to make up for the -$6,000+ hole you've got coming this month.

Minimum wage in LA County is $13.25. IF Cory was working 40 hours a week - and it doesn't seem like he is - that's $2,385 per month before taxes, and $1,550.25 after. Susan has 1 week of her normal gibbs paychecks coming in (from March 1st thru March 7th), so that's about $1250, minus taxes on the TANF / social security income. So they've got maybe $2,500 for the month, and ~$1,500 of that is due for rent.

Take your bets, Kiwis - do they pay rent this month, or nah?

Luzz Bightyear

#JusticeForB&J
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I bet they missed their first regular paycheck yesterday and it's finally hitting him that they need cash, fast. Things like working overtime, or trying to find better paying work, or training in order to qualify for better work, all these are beyond them. I'll bet Susan hasn't even looked for a job yet.

Hey, Cory? They won't put the ads on older cars, or on certain models, it lowers the "tone" of the ad. And the ad pay isn't going to make up for the -$6,000+ hole you've got coming this month.

Minimum wage in LA County is $13.25. IF Cory was working 40 hours a week - and it doesn't seem like he is - that's $2,385 per month before taxes, and $1,550.25 after. Susan has 1 week of her normal gibbs paychecks coming in (from March 1st thru March 7th), so that's about $1250, minus taxes on the TANF / social security income. So they've got maybe $2,500 for the month, and ~$1,500 of that is due for rent.

Take your bets, Kiwis - do they pay rent this month, or nah?
Nope and it'll be the mental health systems fault.

Dangerhair

kiwifarms.net
Wise words
I remember you saying, basically, that this thread wouldn't be happy unless the Avengers busted down Screech's door and rescued the kids.

Given last week's events, short of the slim chance that the DCFS agents were actually named Tony Stark and Steve Rogers, that's pretty much exactly what happened.

Jani she ok, Bodhi he ok (or at least as OK as they can get for the time being).

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Looks like Cory's investigating new ways to get money cuz you can't really call this actual work.

And the 2nd one entered Batshit Territory
They should definitely get Mayne Pharma to pay to have Susan’s BMW plastered with ads of Clozapine. The manufacturers of Thorazine might be interested too. It would be perfect.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
kiwifarms.net
I used to have klonopin, why tf they are giving him the thorazine?? the last time i ever saw it used was when people go crazy, like for genuinely psychotic people. hang this bitch sadam-style
its an old drug, some people still use it if others havent been successful, especially if you're old and have been on it before the new drugs started. Susan probably knew about it before the new drugs started up and just pushes for it cause that's what she knows- it was the go to intervention drug in the past, I've read autobiographies from people who mention it all the time when they have been in hospital and needed calming down. Thorazine and Haldol were the big boys of the past for anti-psychotics, lithium is the go to for mood issues.

Now they'd use something newer as the side effects arent as bad, but the risks of Clozaril are pretty dangerous in comparison, with neutropenia etc. It is only used in the UK when at least 2 other drugs have failed to have an effect on someone's mental health, i don't know the policy in the US. Probably would be easier to get Thorazine than Clozaril here lmao.

dihybrid-inuit

kiwifarms.net
its an old drug, some people still use it if others havent been successful, especially if you're old and have been on it before the new drugs started. Susan probably knew about it before the new drugs started up and just pushes for it cause that's what she knows- it was the go to intervention drug in the past, I've read autobiographies from people who mention it all the time when they have been in hospital and needed calming down. Thorazine and Haldol were the big boys of the past for anti-psychotics, lithium is the go to for mood issues.

Now they'd use something newer as the side effects arent as bad, but the risks of Clozaril are pretty dangerous in comparison, with neutropenia etc. It is only used in the UK when at least 2 other drugs have failed to have an effect on someone's mental health, i don't know the policy in the US. Probably would be easier to get Thorazine than Clozaril here lmao.
i almost feel like they are just selling most of it... idk but lithium too? his brain simply can't function bro...

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
So they've got maybe $2,500 for the month, and ~$1,500 of that is due for rent.
Is it not normal to spend 50% or more of your paycheque on rent in LA? Cause it is a thing in other North American metropolitan cities. Go to work, then go to the soup kitchen for "supper" (really, breakfast) and go home to crash before repeating the horrible Groundhog Day. That kinda shit is one of the reasons quite a few workers are opting to sleep in their cars, shower at a low-cost gym like the YMCA and leech wifi from coffee shops. And that shit is too good for the likes of Corey and Susie.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I used to have klonopin, why tf they are giving him the thorazine?? the last time i ever saw it used was when people go crazy, like for genuinely psychotic people. hang this bitch sadam-style
dihybrid, you seem newer to this thread, so just a heads up that this issue has been discussed at length. Susan appears to be stuck on the idea on thorazine PRN, plus the use of lithium and clozaril, because these drugs are often mentioned in older movies and books about mental illness.

Susan became captivated with the idea of a schizophrenic genius when the book and movie "A Beautiful Mind" came out around the time she was pregnant with Jani. Since her only knowledge of mental illness and the medications and therapies required to treat schizophrenia comes from old movies or books, she thinks group homes and hospitals are still places where patients are maltreated and locked up; that thorazine and clozaril are the only appropriate medications for these illnesses; and that straight jackets, whether literal or chemical, are the only way to deal with one of her children moving or looking around a room.

I suggest reading through the thread from the beginning so you can begin to get a picture of how mentally ill Susan is, and why she fixates on 3 specific drugs (clozaril, thorazine, and lithium), as well as her children having what she imagines to be schizophrenia.

She takes the klonopins because she refuses to treat her monopolar mania, resulting in her running round for days in a state of manic delusions before knocking herself out with benzodiazepines for sleep occasionally (she refuses regular medication because it might make her gain weight - and she enjoys her mania.)

That kinda shit is one of the reasons quite a few workers are opting to sleep in their cars, shower at a low-cost gym like the YMCA and leech wifi from coffee shops
This was literally Cory's life before he met Susan - he was living in a men's shelter / halfway house, for homeless men and veterans. If he's on his way back to this, I don't think he sticks around Susan for long. She's a drain on his accounts now, not the other way around.

I wonder how having kids removed from his house would affect his employ-ability with this job?!‽‽ Ffs
As long as they haven't been charged with a crime yet? Not at all. Though he gives off such a creepy vibe around kids that I dont think he'd make it though an in-person interview.

And Susan would flip on on the camera and start shout-interviewing all the kids about whether they'd taken their meds today, and which ones they need.

dihybrid-inuit

kiwifarms.net
dihybrid, you seem newer to this thread, so just a heads up that this issue has been discussed at length. Susan appears to be stuck on the idea on thorazine PRN, plus the use of lithium and clozaril, because these drugs are often mentioned in older movies and books about mental illness.

Susan became captivated with the idea of a schizophrenic genius when the book and movie "A Beautiful Mind" came out around the time she was pregnant with Jani. Since her only knowledge of mental illness and the medications and therapies required to treat schizophrenia comes from old movies or books, she thinks group homes and hospitals are still places where patients are maltreated and locked up; that thorazine and clozaril are the only appropriate medications for these illnesses; and that straight jackets, whether literal or chemical, are the only way to deal with one of her children moving or looking around a room.

I suggest reading through the thread from the beginning so you can begin to get a picture of how mentally ill Susan is, and why she fixates on 3 specific drugs (clozaril, thorazine, and lithium), as well as her children having what she imagines to be schizophrenia.

She takes the klonopins because she refuses to treat her monopolar mania, resulting in her running round for days in a state of manic delusions before knocking herself out with benzodiazepines for sleep occasionally (she refuses regular medication because it might make her gain weight - and she enjoys her mania.)

This was literally Cory's life before he met Susan - he was living in a men's shelter / halfway house, for homeless men and veterans. If he's on his way back to this, I don't think he sticks around Susan for long. She's a drain on his accounts now, not the other way around.

As long as they haven't been charged with a crime yet? Not at all. Though he gives off such a creepy vibe around kids that I dont think he'd make it though an in-person interview.

And Susan would flip on on the camera and start shout-interviewing all the kids about whether they'd taken their meds today, and which ones they need.
i see, she is nuts regardless. she should learn to keep fiction and reality separate to her children. those drugs are nothing to play with

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net

And the 2nd one entered Batshit Territory
"Do I get paid extra if it's a BMW?" - Cory

Susan's quiet on FB today. I wonder if it's her visitation day with the children. Hope the kids enjoy it because I have a feeling she's not going to show up much (or get banned) once she realizes she can't slip them a week's worth of thorazine while she's there.

Ihatechildren

Please fuck off back to Reddit .
kiwifarms.net
Fuck people, for 700 pages now we've wanted Jani and Bohdi to be rescued. Well they have been. Now instead of mocking Susan and Corey for finally getting their comeuppance, you ask for more information about the kids than we need and expect validation from the kiwileaks.

They don't owe us shit and you have no right to demand answers from them.
This is an issue that has become a problem in the true crime community and with identified john/jane doe cases having their real name at the families request for privacy reasons . Victims of crime ( rape and child abuse included ), their families ,law enforecement ,the courts and the dead don't owe the internet a damn thing . Myself included and us here .

When people from sites for sleuthing started physically involving themselves in murder investigations , harassing law enforcement / victims , victim shaming and demanding parents of identified does give them their dead loved ones names we turned a huge turn in the world for the worse and sadly these incidents are getting worse . These assholes truly think they are entitled to names of the dead and all information just because they sat on the internet for years trying to "solve" cases . These people aren't owed anything .Some of the behavior in the Jani/Bodhi drama in several places ,not just here ,demanding information about the kids, encouraging eachother to still be calling cps or dfcs with information about Cory and Susan violating HIPAA laws (because they were paid employees of the state) and trying to contact those involved is not any different . It isn't always true concern and has turned into some really weird fixation with people other than the kids . The vlogs in particular are really getting bad and all reference this site as their source or throw leaks under the bus knowing kf gets accused of stalking and knowing that leaks could get doxxed .

It isn't wrong to wish well for the kids or want vague updates but that should be it . I don't think kf is about the dramatic demand for justice of children that we will never personally know . Back to laughing at the parents and their awful writing as they continue their quest for attention and fame .

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It isn't wrong to wish well for the kids or want vague updates but that should be it . I don't think kf is about the dramatic demand for justice of children that we will never personally know . Back to laughing at the parents and their awful writing as they continue their quest for attention and fame .
This is important and well said. Kiwi Farms has never been about justice seeking for anybody, and we aren’t the good guys. We are the ones who laugh at and document cows. We go to the fair and watch the lobster boy and fat lady, we don’t petition for their health.. It’s why we have the important rule that we do not personally involve ourselves by talking to cows or trying to get info, unless they come here. There are several reasons for this, but one is that we want to keep laughing and often when people interfere, cows stop, change habits or disappear.

We are also not a pure gossip site, which is why we document. Somebody mentioned Kailyn Wilcher and she’s a perfect example why you go off documentation rather than gossip. At this point, nobody knows the truth with her because there was too much interference and failed documents and gossip by other groups.

Currently, we don’t have documentation on the Schofield kids and people are spinning their wheels with guesswork and wanting to help because they are still invested. It’s for the best we stay away right now, and guessing games and be suspicious of accounts purporting to know something - unless it’s our regular leaks, we can’t take anything as reality. The only thing we know for sure is they aren’t with the witch and dumber and that’s all we need to know.

It’s time to relax, back off the kids. They need nothing from us. If something happens, we’ll know. We can all hope her mother can’t get it together enough to regain custody, which is probable unless her family helps anyway.

Now we can have a good time laughing at a 50 year old man who can’t hold down a minimum wage job and is so stupid he thinks stickers on his car is the way to fortune, and a crazy lady reposting dumb articles. We’ll get a nice big chuckle when they are evicted and have to clean out the garbage dump. Eviction is not fast or easy in CA so that saga may play out a while, and maybe involve courts. Hopefully, she’ll post it and blame the mental health system or The Godfather as she always has. We can hope she turns the camera on herself. We’ll see.

For now, Godspeed to Jani and Bodhi. Hope some of your brains come back.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, what we know until the next hearing:

• Cory and Susan have both disabled the ability to add them as friends on Facebook.
  • Even silent, Susan has been continuously purging her friend list (it has dipped below 5,000 again, without any public posts). This indicates that she's heard some things she doesn't want to hear, and is still prepared to burn all unbelievers.
  • Susan and Cory still haven't deleted the YouTube channel; it's just disabled, and every video is still stored there. Which means they think they can wait this out.
  • Susan has not disabled her ability to be followed; Cory has. Both are still accepting messages from anyone.
  • Cory is looking into scammy gig economy jobs, indicating an urgent need for cash. Susan is twiddling her thumbs.

Also, not sure if these images got ported here directly - Kelli shared them on the reddit, and I believe she left a link to that post here. But I wanted to have these two images brought to Kiwi specifically, as they may aide any friendly DCFS worker/s currently investigating Susan and Cory.

Here, Susan states outright that she wanted to have Bodhi's issues made easier for her, with the implication that he can be medicated for her convenience.

In this part of the conversation, we see that the motivation behind ramping up their "Schofield Productions" YouTube channel in July 2017 was Cory's successful application for monitization (i.e. getting money for their videos). The channel was created in 2015, but once Cory figured out how to get Google AdSense cash, they began posting videos every few days. This continued for 18 months, as they focused on growing the channel's audience and engagement. Both parents participated in the comment section, increasing audience engagement, which increases your AdSense money. While the financial motivation was probably less their focus than the attention and other potential "upsides" (book sales, media attention), by the time the channel was shut down, their estimated monthly income from the channel had reached around $500 [based on the low end estimate of their SocialBlade page]

Madhatter

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how having kids removed from his house would affect his employ-ability with this job?!‽‽ Ffs
Just curious. Since Cory originally denied that the kids had been taken, are people on his FB page asking yet why he keeps posting money-making ideas? Or, does everyone there now know the kids (and, thus, S&C's paychecks) are gone? I've never commented on their pages, but I "like"d a couple of negative comments, and I've been blocked for awhile.

Reactions: Smacker Jack

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
kiwifarms.net
Well, what we know until the next hearing:

• Cory and Susan have both disabled the ability to add them as friends on Facebook.
  • Even silent, Susan has been continuously purging her friend list (it has dipped below 5,000 again, without any public posts). This indicates that she's heard some things she doesn't want to hear, and is still prepared to burn all unbelievers.
  • Susan and Cory still haven't deleted the YouTube channel; it's just disabled, and every video is still stored there. Which means they think they can wait this out.
  • Susan has not disabled her ability to be followed; Cory has. Both are still accepting messages from anyone.
  • Cory is looking into scammy gig economy jobs, indicating an urgent need for cash. Susan is twiddling her thumbs.
View attachment 696998View attachment 697000

View attachment 697002

Also, not sure if these images got ported here directly - Kelli shared them on the reddit, and I believe she left a link to that post here. But I wanted to have these two images brought to Kiwi specifically, as they may aide any friendly DCFS worker/s currently investigating Susan and Cory.

Here, Susan states outright that she wanted to have Bodhi's issues made easier for her, with the implication that he can be medicated for her convenience.
View attachment 697077

In this part of the conversation, we see that the motivation behind ramping up their "Schofield Productions" YouTube channel in July 2017 was Cory's successful application for monitization (i.e. getting money for their videos). The channel was created in 2015, but once Cory figured out how to get Google AdSense cash, they began posting videos every few days. This continued for 18 months, as they focused on growing the channel's audience and engagement. Both parents participated in the comment section, increasing audience engagement, which increases your AdSense money. While the financial motivation was probably less their focus than the attention and other potential "upsides" (book sales, media attention), by the time the channel was shut down, their estimated monthly income from the channel had reached around $500 [based on the low end estimate of their SocialBlade page]
View attachment 697083
the second chat image appears to be broken, dunno if its just me

semper fi for the updates though @multiverse :semperfidelis:

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the second chat image appears to be broken, dunno if its just me
It's acting funky; I had to open it in it's own page so I could see Susan muse over making a whole bunch of money off her kids. Here it is again just in case.

I wonder who her former "partner" was on the channel for the first 2 years it was up, since she didn't make this one with Michael?

Last edited:

Fattyroad

kiwifarms.net
It's acting funky; I had to open it in it's own page so you I could see Susan muse over making a hole bunch of money off her kids. Here it is again just in case.
View attachment 697090

I wonder who her former "partner" was on the channel for the first 2 years it was up, since she didn't make this one with Michael?
I'm guessing it would be one of the two people listed here with them.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino