Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
"Gubbmint stole mah baybehs!" is the endless war cry of white trash and ghetto abusive parents. They are clueless as to their wrongs.
As do I. The recent CPS abuse post along with the recent 'like' to thatthe gubmint stole mah kids page, it looks like she's not getting her way with family court and she's slipping again.
The inmate posts have me wondering as well. She may be unaware of her wrong doings, but fully aware of the possibility of doing some time, hence all the posts about inmates dying in jail. This is out of a fear for her own selfish ass, the kids aren't in jail -so why all the posts about it?

heavycream

My latte tastes like general anaesthetic.
kiwifarms.net
I think the prison posts are because she thinks the kids will end up there if they don't get their clozaril.
If I'm remembering correct, Susan changed her (public) tune/facade on antipsychotics practically immediately before the kids' removal. Blaming psychiatry at large/Rizvi et al for overmedicating and prescribing excess drugs to Jani and Bodhi. Without, of course, anticipating the natural response "but you continued to give them the medication despite the evident decline".

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
If I'm remembering correct, Susan changed her (public) tune/facade on antipsychotics practically immediately before the kids' removal. Blaming psychiatry at large/Rizvi et al for overmedicating and prescribing excess drugs to Jani and Bodhi. Without, of course, anticipating the natural response "but you continued to give them the medication despite the evident decline".
Right, when it was way too late and after years of not only giving the kids' massive doses of both prescribed and over-the-counter drugs, but writing a fucking book and 1000 Facebook posts about how her kids were undermedicated. The response wasn't even "you continued to give them the medication" but "you endlessly pushed for more and stronger medication (that they didn't need)".

Harpie Susan

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
Taking a wild guess that the reason the leak might know about susan still getting the kid's SSI is because the courts already know. Someone is already aware or being made aware, just a hunch.
sorry to quote myself, but i don't think anyone needs to report her for SSI fraud.
If the leak knows, then the court knows. Either way- if Michael found out from the court or from someone else, the court is now aware.

Rosa_Rojo

Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
DCFS, Social Security, even the attorneys know that Susan is still getting child support and SSI.

None of those parties knows what to do about it, other than the advice of "file in court for modification" for child support.
Social Security was told about Susan's current state of affairs. They did nothing.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
DCFS, Social Security, even the attorneys know that Susan is still getting child support and SSI.

None of those parties knows what to do about it, other than the advice of "file in court for modification" for child support.
Social Security was told about Susan's current state of affairs. They did nothing.
That's literally the only course of action at this point and before that can even happen, it has to be adjudicated that the kids are gone for good. It's a fucked up system, but that's where we are.

ETA: This is likely the strongest argument for Michael to pursue full custody. At least it will cut off her tugboat and direct it to where it needs to go which is to wherever and whoever is taking care of those kids.

Last edited:

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
Cory just posted this. I can totally see Susan faking a suicide attempt, it's one of the few ways left she has to get sympathy. Of course it seems counter-intuitive if she wants to get the kids back but intelligence isn't her strong suit.

View attachment 751629
"Maybe if I fake a suicide attempt the judge will take pity because I will literally die without them!!!!"

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net
Something sounds suspicious to me about the SSI. In most states (including California), the SSI has to be paid towards the child's expenses when they are in foster care. So Susan has to be paying that money to the state. Either Susan is paying it OR Jani/Bodhi are in some low income child center where it's an unpaid placement and after something like a year, DCFS will apply to be the representative payee. But even if Susan is not paying it, I think it has to go into an SSI trust fund for the children's benefit only? If she's spending it on Cheesecake Factory, I don't know the penalty but pretty sure there are laws about it.

Edit: Also I think SSA sometimes suspends the payments while the representative payee is figured out

Harpie Susan

kiwifarms.net
Cory just posted this. I can totally see Susan faking a suicide attempt, it's one of the few ways left she has to get sympathy. Of course it seems counter-intuitive if she wants to get the kids back but intelligence isn't her strong suit.

View attachment 751629
God, please let her off herself. That's the BEST possible outcome for those kids. It's rainbow-ey, but I've been hoping ever since the kids were taken away she'd drive her car off a bridge.

Fattyroad

kiwifarms.net
Susan posted this a few weeks ago, so I still think the suicide stuff is about the kids. Maybe Jani was being dramatic and said she will kill herself if she doesn't get a milkshake for doing her homework or something and Susan and Cory heard about it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino