Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

KeepHopeAlive

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
Susan posted this a few weeks ago, so I still think the suicide stuff is about the kids. Maybe Jani was being dramatic and said she will kill herself if she doesn't get a milkshake for doing her homework or something and Susan and Cory heard about it.

View attachment 751703

Well, we know how Susan likes to project her twisted thoughts and reality onto others, so who knows for sure.

Exigent Circumcisions

The autism.. it's coming from inside the house!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
True dat. The DCFS and multiple agencies follow this thread.
Also, the longer they collect the money illegally the more impossible it will be for them to pay it off, effectively garnishing them indefinitely and making them ineligible to have the children back because crushing debt to Uncle Sam.

All you gay-oppers needed to Lurk Moar. And think harder. You've got all the impulse control of a sex-crazed bonobo and half the grace. Faggots.*

Edit: And read the guidelines. They're right down below. BE AMAZED.

*In an effort to be more inclusive, gay-oppers are Faggots, Dykes and Troon Apologists FIGHT ME IRL.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
It seemed like they were headed to a movie premiere during their new childfree life...
View attachment 752113

But they were actually headed to UCLA. I know one of the Leaks said UCLA was off the table now, but it appears Susan is now munching on her own.
View attachment 752114
I just hope it really was Screechy munching on her own to seek attention. I would hate instead if it was her having the idea the kids were being treated there so she demanded Sancho drive them over so she could run through the halls screaming their names, clenched fists full of clozaril, lithium, and thorazine.

L

LU 010

kiwifarms.net
I just hope it really was Screechy munching on her own to seek attention. I would hate instead if it was her having the idea the kids were being treated there so she demanded Sancho drive them over so she could run through the halls screaming their names, clenched fists full of clozaril, lithium, and thorazine.
Or maybe she's showing up with the intention of having a manic ragefit or five at The Godfather

LilNuTTz

#waxmuhballz
kiwifarms.net
Really odd behavior if the kids arent at UCLA, unless shes being forced to see the godfather as punishment, which would be funny as shit.

The SSI womt change hands until the kids are in permenant placement, which is a damn shame, they wont even take it into account until its time for the yearly report and she has to explain where the money went that was supposed to be spent on the children, which we full know not even a penny is being thrown that way. If she shows proof of new apartment, funiture for the kids, and the utilities paid, even if she doesnt gain custody, she probably will get away with not having to pay it back by saying she was making improvments DCF said to make. Its sad she sees those kids as an income, and not an extension of herself to love and protect, shits gonna hit the fan when they do finally take it away.

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
It seemed like they were headed to a movie premiere during their new childfree life...
View attachment 752113

But they were actually headed to UCLA. I know one of the Leaks said UCLA was off the table now, but it appears Susan is now munching on her own.
View attachment 752114
This is by the Westwood Theatre, right in front of UCLA. So, definitely not lying about location...

I have to pass through Valencia on my next visit to the US. Maybe I should visit Western Bagel :story:

Harpie Susan

kiwifarms.net
She's probably at UCLA to get copies of paperwork to justify her grudges in some ill advised legal maneuver.
No, I think they have to suck off Michael's insurance now. Since the gibs got cut off, she's limited in her options. I do hope batshit is seeing a pscyh because Sophy requires it if she ever imagines getting back her kids. (Which will never happen.)

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
There are a few reasons I can see going to UCLA:

1) Andrew told her to get copies of the paperwork to help with defense-building, and some of those have to be signed for in person.

2) Visitation is held there because it's easier to watch Susan so she can't French kiss clozaril into Bodhi.

3) Susan is munching on herself, in which case, Cory wouldn't be snapping pics of movie lines. That's low, even for him.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Susan posted this a few weeks ago, so I still think the suicide stuff is about the kids. Maybe Jani was being dramatic and said she will kill herself if she doesn't get a milkshake for doing her homework or something and Susan and Cory heard about it.

View attachment 751703
Im sure screechy did her part to make those statistics skyrocket. Remember her video of a her and Jani in a hospital ER with a bored Jani holding a plastic knife while schreechy claimed that ' this is what we have to do to be admitted".

Rosa_Rojo

Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
No, I think they have to suck off Michael's insurance now. Since the gibs got cut off, she's limited in her options. I do hope batshit is seeing a pscyh because Sophy requires it if she ever imagines getting back her kids. (Which will never happen.)
Susan has refused a psychiatric evaluation. Right now its voluntary, but I dont imagine any judge not ordering it as part of a reunification plan.

KeepHopeAlive

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
There are a few reasons I can see going to UCLA:

3) Susan is munching on herself, in which case, Cory wouldn't be snapping pics of movie lines. That's low, even for him.
Did you forget that Cory psychiatrically gaslighted his ex wife and convinced a dr to commit her and start her on Lithium??? I'd put nothing past him.

I do wonder what a dr would make of Susan posting articles about a man who killed his special needs kid, got convicted of murder and then offed himself while calling it an INjustice?? Or all the other articles where she sympathizes with criminals.

Her refusal for a voluntary psych eval is one more nail in her coffin. It's like the parents of a missing kid refusing to take a polygraph to clear themselves. She is stuck on stupid.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino