Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
I'd answer but I don't want to expose my own source to any troubles, you'll have to ask Michael's kiwileaker about it.
if I'm specific about things my source can get a reprimand, not good.
Then I'll just claim a bingo on that with a nod and a wink.

The best way to defend the indefensible is to throw up smoke and blame doctors. I was predicting that strategy earlier, but it won't work. The medical community will close ranks and defend their own. They'll just say she misled them and they had to go on her word because the patients were minors.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan has refused a psychiatric evaluation. Right now its voluntary, but I dont imagine any judge not ordering it as part of a reunification plan.
Well well, now THAT is going to be one of the biggest barriers to her ever getting the kids back - besides the miles of evidence that she purposely overdosed the kids, of course. A hypo manic (and let's be honest, she was monomanic to the point if delusions) bipolar patient who refuses assessment wants to care for vulnerable kids? Ain't gonna happen.

Meanwhile, Susan is busy "advocating".

She's diagnosed the majority of famous musicians with schizophrenia

Return if the sparkle heart: She's preparing to lap up attention as an "estranged parent" on mother's day. All my nuffins to whomever finds her username on one of the narcissist pits know as an estranged parenting forum.

And lastly, she thinks Bernie will save her from her crippling credit card debt with shady companies whose interest rates STARTED at 89%. Ain't gonna happen, Susie Q.

Ihatechildren

Your apple pie don't taste too nice .
kiwifarms.net
And lastly, she thinks Bernie will save her from her crippling credit card debt with shady companies whose interest rates STARTED at 89%. Ain't gonna happen, Susie Q.
View attachment 754020
Did anyone ever figure out what her exact total debt was just for shits and giggles ? I remember the debt figure caused by her BMW loan and the paperwork from the Jani Foundation proving it is a personal slush fund but I am curious about the total debt .

The moment she starts losing the SSI and child support will be entertaining because that is when she will face true consequences. The kids being removed most be hard on her and Cory's ego but it is a vacation that.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone ever figure out what her exact total debt was just for shits and giggles ? I remember the debt figure caused by her BMW loan and the paperwork from the Jani Foundation proving it is a personal slush fund but I am curious about the total debt
As of December 2017, she had a principal balance of around $10,000 on various cards, and a $15,000 cash loan from LoanMe. But those were just the initial balances - what she actually owes is another question entirely, and at that time she was showing that she hadnt made any payments since August 2017 (and this is when she was flush with tax free IHSS cash). So she regularly skips 4-5 months worth of payments on high interest loans, just because.

Add to this her student loans, and her new high interest BMW loan (she probably needed to pay up front for a police auction car, but you know she loaned that out, too.) Since her LoanMe rates were at minimum 89% , the compound interest formula tells me she's got $83,524 owed on the $15k loan alone.

Last edited:

break these cuffs

hit the three wheel motion
kiwifarms.net
As of December 2017, she had a principal balance of around $10,000 on various cards, and a $15,000 cash loan from LoanMe. But those were just the initial balances - what she actually owes is another question entirely, and at that time she was showing that she hadnt made any payments since August 2017 (and this is when she was flush with tax free IHSS cash). So she regularly skips 4-5 months worth of payments on high interest loans, just because.

Add to this her student loans, and her new high interest BMW loan (she probably needed to pay up front for a police auction car, but you know she loaned that out, too.) Since her LoanMe rates were at minimum 89% , the compound interest formula tells me she's got $83,524 owed on the $15k loan alone.
Jesus Christ. We would berate our boots for being complete morons when they got a car loan from a scummy dealership in town for 20%. My brain can hardly comprehend taking a loan with an interest rate that high. I don't understand taking it unless you plan on never/barely paying and filing for bankruptcy.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me the money situation with Jani Foundation? I see from the limited 990s available they're claiming under $50K of receipts a year but I thought more detailed information put them at several hundred per year at last check?

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net
Susan has a new internet friend. Of course, she didn't actually donate. She's probably just laying the groundwork for her own fundraiser since she knows the SSI will be suspended soon. He also has a very Susan-esque picture on his page of his kids standing on a nasty, filthy carpet.

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 7.07.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-13 at 7.21.06 AM.png

Last edited:

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
I love that she's getting into that "CPS is evil child stealers!!1" thing. It will make it even harder for her to get Jani and Bodhi back.
That and all of the videos she made and posted herself of the kids drugged into a stupor. If their conditions have improved at all since being taken from her, showing a few of those videos will severely damage any claim that they were better off with her and Cory.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan has a new internet friend. Of course, she didn't actually donate. She's probably just laying the groundwork for her own fundraiser since she knows the SSI will be suspended soon. He also has a very Susan-esque picture on his page of his kids standing on a nasty, filthy carpet.

View attachment 757200View attachment 757202
I love that these were posted at 3:30 am local time. She's up all through the night now, manically contributing to groups of shit parents who think CPS "stole" their kids, because obviously they're all great and never did one thing wrong. No more need to knock herself down for a few hours' sleep!

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
did anyone look at his facebook and most recent post? it's a to a twitter post where a girl tags the prez, the kardashians and ellen so someone will help her get her kids back. She was drinking A GALLON OF FIREBALL A DAY and her toddler found some random pills in a hotel that def weren't hers. Then CPS stole mah kids!
View attachment 757254
Only cuz of her depreshuion! Everyone knows a gallon of fireball is a cure for the blues and make childcare easier.

Good to see Susan has found an appropriate parent group to hang with. I’m sure she’s letting all these other abusive, neglectful shitbag parents know that giving their kids some Thorazine and clozaril would have solved all their problems.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino