Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
I love that she's getting into that "CPS is evil child stealers!!1" thing. It will make it even harder for her to get Jani and Bodhi back.
That and all of the videos she made and posted herself of the kids drugged into a stupor. If their conditions have improved at all since being taken from her, showing a few of those videos will severely damage any claim that they were better off with her and Cory.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan has a new internet friend. Of course, she didn't actually donate. She's probably just laying the groundwork for her own fundraiser since she knows the SSI will be suspended soon. He also has a very Susan-esque picture on his page of his kids standing on a nasty, filthy carpet.

View attachment 757200View attachment 757202
I love that these were posted at 3:30 am local time. She's up all through the night now, manically contributing to groups of shit parents who think CPS "stole" their kids, because obviously they're all great and never did one thing wrong. No more need to knock herself down for a few hours' sleep!

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
did anyone look at his facebook and most recent post? it's a to a twitter post where a girl tags the prez, the kardashians and ellen so someone will help her get her kids back. She was drinking A GALLON OF FIREBALL A DAY and her toddler found some random pills in a hotel that def weren't hers. Then CPS stole mah kids!
View attachment 757254
Only cuz of her depreshuion! Everyone knows a gallon of fireball is a cure for the blues and make childcare easier.

Good to see Susan has found an appropriate parent group to hang with. I’m sure she’s letting all these other abusive, neglectful shitbag parents know that giving their kids some Thorazine and clozaril would have solved all their problems.

Fattyroad

kiwifarms.net
did anyone look at his facebook and most recent post? it's a to a twitter post where a girl tags the prez, the kardashians and ellen so someone will help her get her kids back. She was drinking A GALLON OF FIREBALL A DAY and her toddler found some random pills in a hotel that def weren't hers. Then CPS stole mah kids!
View attachment 757254
"I'm not asking you to sedate him, just give him something to calm him down!"
Sounds like she's a perfect match for Susan.

summerandtempest

kiwifarms.net
Here's the text of the original "Story" of his GoFuckMe. One has to wonder if Susan even read this before reposting.
Hello, I would first like to say thank you for taking the time to read about a very difficult situation for my children and me. It is very difficult for me to ask for help but this situation has left me no choice. The lives and future of my children are at serious risk. They are currently in the custody of CPS. I was arrested for a domestic dispute and my children were taken for a crime that didnt occur which is the reason I never seen a judge before the case was dismissed. However, my children were never returned to me. I've raised my children all of their lives. The mother has never been in the picture and I have never neglected nor abused my children. I have made mistakes in my life and I do my best to correct and learn from them. I had children at a young age and very little positive support from any family. Prior to dcfs taking custody of my kids my daughter had a GPA of 3.8 and my son was doing average. My intentions were to put my son in summer school and have him tested. On May,12th 2018 , our life changed. Currently, my son 12 has been groomed and possibly sexually abused by the first caretaker and is now living in a household where my daughter 15 was physically abused and her 700.00 phone was purposely damaged by foster parent which resulted in my daughter attempting suicide. These are just the latest true and most devastating facts to this case. I have an abundance more. I've had an attorney the entire time and CPS just keeps dragging It out until I'm at my ends. I've spent at least 20,000 on this case so far which could be used toward purchasing a house and all the other needs we have. My lawyer told me they were gonna just keep dragging It out and if I keep fighting it and I'll spend $100,000.00 and receive the same end result. At that point I gave in and took the classes and plead no contest. Unfortunately, CPS was able to make accusations that never occurred which is one of the reasons I was never criminally charged. Now , because my daughter was physically/emotionally abused which resulted in a attempt to commit suicide and my son is still in that household so I filed an emergency motion. The judge will hear it in June. I filed charges for the phone, however the sheriff's would not let me press charges for foster mom physically abusing my daughter. CPS apparently handles it at that point . CPS closed the abuse case without ever fully investigating it. I had/have valuable information and reached out to contact the investigator several times. Finally , when DCFS came to the school to have a meeting with my daughter/staff an myself, I was able to confront them and they responded with the investigators number. Sadly , a week an a half went by with no return phone call. I called the hotline at that point and while I'm making a report the agent on the line tells me the case for the foster mom is closed as of April 22nd 2019. The same day my daughter and I confronted CPS worker and supervisor advising were are pressing charges. The same day she finally gave me a number to call as well. I have been complying with all court orders. My daughter is struggling and if this continues she will not continue school which in turn sets path for her future. Since in custody of DCFS her grades have dropped to F's she experimenting in things that could destroy her future ,my son is not improving , he apparently doesn't want to talk to me and hasn't since November 2018. I've continued to press the issue to have my children enrolled in therapy that I offered to pay for. The last Time we were together I had a monitored visit that was done through a separate company and the report was good. CPS has been ordered at least four times to put my children in counseling and still hasn't. Thank God for West Ranch High School putting a great team together to atleast help with what they can for my daughter during school. We were a Loving family ripped apart. They are in a school system that could give them many opportunities in life but my hands are tied and CPS is as allowing the destruction to continue. My kids are separated from each other, failing in school or below average , manipulated ,abused ,tragedy being my worst fear came close with my daughter attempting suicide and my son was almost hit by the car that killed a dog. I looked on the news for 5 min and they were protesting downtown LA because the system failed/DCFS their child and he died. I need your help so that isnt my child or anyone else's that matter. I still owe like $17,000.00 for my attorney and we still have a lot to go. Anything will help including suggestions. I do have a team of professionals and others involved with DCFS going through similar circumstances in support. My children are running out of time. My goal is to transfer job location and move out of this location with my children and help any other children an family's I can that are dealing with similar problems. The criminal acts taking place happen way to often, especially here. If you want to know more information feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to provide more. I'm sorry about the structure of the writing but every minute is crucial at this point. Thank you God bless you and if you pray please pray for my children. I will put some documentation if I'm able and allowed to.

The other two "updates" are just pictures of his account balance from his attorneys' office and articles about human trafficking and CPS-linked child deaths.

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net
Here's the text of the original "Story" of his GoFuckMe. One has to wonder if Susan even read this before reposting.
Hello, I would first like to say thank you for taking the time to read about a very difficult situation for my children and me. It is very difficult for me to ask for help but this situation has left me no choice. The lives and future of my children are at serious risk. They are currently in the custody of CPS. I was arrested for a domestic dispute and my children were taken for a crime that didnt occur which is the reason I never seen a judge before the case was dismissed. However, my children were never returned to me. I've raised my children all of their lives. The mother has never been in the picture and I have never neglected nor abused my children. I have made mistakes in my life and I do my best to correct and learn from them. I had children at a young age and very little positive support from any family. Prior to dcfs taking custody of my kids my daughter had a GPA of 3.8 and my son was doing average. My intentions were to put my son in summer school and have him tested. On May,12th 2018 , our life changed. Currently, my son 12 has been groomed and possibly sexually abused by the first caretaker and is now living in a household where my daughter 15 was physically abused and her 700.00 phone was purposely damaged by foster parent which resulted in my daughter attempting suicide. These are just the latest true and most devastating facts to this case. I have an abundance more. I've had an attorney the entire time and CPS just keeps dragging It out until I'm at my ends. I've spent at least 20,000 on this case so far which could be used toward purchasing a house and all the other needs we have. My lawyer told me they were gonna just keep dragging It out and if I keep fighting it and I'll spend $100,000.00 and receive the same end result. At that point I gave in and took the classes and plead no contest. Unfortunately, CPS was able to make accusations that never occurred which is one of the reasons I was never criminally charged. Now , because my daughter was physically/emotionally abused which resulted in a attempt to commit suicide and my son is still in that household so I filed an emergency motion. The judge will hear it in June. I filed charges for the phone, however the sheriff's would not let me press charges for foster mom physically abusing my daughter. CPS apparently handles it at that point . CPS closed the abuse case without ever fully investigating it. I had/have valuable information and reached out to contact the investigator several times. Finally , when DCFS came to the school to have a meeting with my daughter/staff an myself, I was able to confront them and they responded with the investigators number. Sadly , a week an a half went by with no return phone call. I called the hotline at that point and while I'm making a report the agent on the line tells me the case for the foster mom is closed as of April 22nd 2019. The same day my daughter and I confronted CPS worker and supervisor advising were are pressing charges. The same day she finally gave me a number to call as well. I have been complying with all court orders. My daughter is struggling and if this continues she will not continue school which in turn sets path for her future. Since in custody of DCFS her grades have dropped to F's she experimenting in things that could destroy her future ,my son is not improving , he apparently doesn't want to talk to me and hasn't since November 2018. I've continued to press the issue to have my children enrolled in therapy that I offered to pay for. The last Time we were together I had a monitored visit that was done through a separate company and the report was good. CPS has been ordered at least four times to put my children in counseling and still hasn't. Thank God for West Ranch High School putting a great team together to atleast help with what they can for my daughter during school. We were a Loving family ripped apart. They are in a school system that could give them many opportunities in life but my hands are tied and CPS is as allowing the destruction to continue. My kids are separated from each other, failing in school or below average , manipulated ,abused ,tragedy being my worst fear came close with my daughter attempting suicide and my son was almost hit by the car that killed a dog. I looked on the news for 5 min and they were protesting downtown LA because the system failed/DCFS their child and he died. I need your help so that isnt my child or anyone else's that matter. I still owe like $17,000.00 for my attorney and we still have a lot to go. Anything will help including suggestions. I do have a team of professionals and others involved with DCFS going through similar circumstances in support. My children are running out of time. My goal is to transfer job location and move out of this location with my children and help any other children an family's I can that are dealing with similar problems. The criminal acts taking place happen way to often, especially here. If you want to know more information feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to provide more. I'm sorry about the structure of the writing but every minute is crucial at this point. Thank you God bless you and if you pray please pray for my children. I will put some documentation if I'm able and allowed to.

The other two "updates" are just pictures of his account balance from his attorneys' office and articles about human trafficking and CPS-linked child deaths.
He left out the part about getting arrested for having a loaded gun in the cup holder of his car (and under the seat!) while driving with his young children, as well as roids and syringes. He's made the news at least once himself.

Susan is probably going to try to cougar him.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He also blacks out parts of the invoice that would show its for criminal defense, not getting his kids back. I hope that scum bag never sees his poor kids again. The fact he’s raised zero dollars is reassuring.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He also blacks out parts of the invoice that would show its for criminal defense, not getting his kids back. I hope that scum bag never sees his poor kids again. The fact he’s raised zero dollars is reassuring.
And this is the kind of parent Susan is on par with: alcoholic, drug addicted, violent child neglectors who want their kids' social security checks back, so they can go back to an easy life of gibbs and no work.

Pretty big comedown from Oprah featured super mom, no?

BlisterInTheSun

kiwifarms.net
I know we aren't supposed to poke the cows but I am DYING for someone to ask Cory if he still views CPS as harmless. Didn't he say that they had regular contact with CPS... they had been investigated and found to be doing nothing wrong- just following doctors orders... CPS even comes to their school meetings. I SO WISH I could see that huge crow stuck in Cory's throat. He was so sure that they would never get caught.

KeepHopeAlive

Snarkiness-It's what's for breakfast.
kiwifarms.net
I know we aren't supposed to poke the cows but I am DYING for someone to ask Cory if he still views CPS as harmless. Didn't he say that they had regular contact with CPS... they had been investigated and found to be doing nothing wrong- just following doctors orders... CPS even comes to their school meetings. I SO WISH I could see that huge crow stuck in Cory's throat. He was so sure that they would never get caught.

Or we could ask, Cory, just how far have you fallen??

.CoryFreefalling.PNG

Reactions: Clockwork_PurBle

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino