Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The other two "updates" are just pictures of his account balance from his attorneys' office and articles about human trafficking and CPS-linked child deaths.
this leaped out at me
my son was almost hit by the car that killed a dog.
as especially wonderful. That's a really good bizarre story that doesn't mention a damn thing about what accusations CPS made against him, his own criminal record and cases, etc.

I'm so glad Susan is jumping on this crazy train of Evil CPS.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
did anyone look at his facebook and most recent post? it's a to a twitter post where a girl tags the prez, the kardashians and ellen so someone will help her get her kids back. She was drinking A GALLON OF FIREBALL A DAY and her toddler found some random pills in a hotel that def weren't hers. Then CPS stole mah kids!
View attachment 757254
Here's the tl;dr for that. Top notch unreliable narrator story.
tldr1.jpgtldr2.jpgtldr3.jpg
Top paragraph of image #2 most relevant, the kid ate mystery pills, and she waited around "15-20 minutes" until he had stopped breathing and turned gray to call 911. :chicken: That's the pinnacle of addict or dealer behavior. Nobody sane would reblog this shit.

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758224View attachment 758225View attachment 758227
Top paragraph of image #2 most relevant, the kid ate mystery pills, and she waited around "15-20 minutes" until he had stopped breathing and turned gray to call 911. :chicken: That's the pinnacle of addict or dealer behavior. Nobody sane would reblog this shit.
I'm supposed to believe a healthy kid ate a fragment of Ritalin and MDMA and was turning gray and not breathing? This is some exceptional writing so I may have misunderstood it. Children are pretty resilient with strong, fresh livers. He likely would have just slept it off if this was exactly what happened. Do you know how many panicked calls Poison Control gets and how many ER visits that don't amount to shit other than fingerwagging by a doctor?

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758224View attachment 758225View attachment 758227
My dog ate a pill once, and we were off to the emergency vet the second it went down his throat. I can't imagine just chilling and hopping your toddler will be fine. after eating a mystery object from under a motel bed.

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
I'm supposed to believe a healthy kid ate a fragment of Ritalin and MDMA and was turning gray and not breathing? This is some exceptional writing so I may have misunderstood it. Children are pretty resilient with strong, fresh livers. He likely would have just slept it off if this was exactly what happened. Do you know how many panicked calls Poison Control gets and how many ER visits that don't amount to shit other than fingerwagging by a doctor?
First of all, he ate amphetamines, straight up. Ritalin is Methylphenidate and MDMA is 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine. What the doctor was trying to tell her was that the kid probably ate an entire amphetamine pill (Adderall, a generic amphetamine pill, or street amphetamine powder which is rare as fuck). He MAY have eaten an "ecstasy pill", which would be a pressed pill sold as MDMA but actually containing amphetamines. This lady is just exceptional so she couldn't understand what the doctor was trying to tell her. The kid definitely ate more than a fraction, as the description fits an amphetamine OD perfectly. She admits she didn't see how much the kid ate. For all we know, he found a full bag of pills and went to town. She's just too stupid and insane to understand what happened.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
First of all, he ate amphetamines, straight up. Ritalin is Methylphenidate and MDMA is 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine. What the doctor was trying to tell her was that the kid probably ate an entire amphetamine pill (Adderall, a generic amphetamine pill, or street amphetamine powder which is rare as fuck). He MAY have eaten an "ecstasy pill", which would be a pressed pill sold as MDMA but actually containing amphetamines. This lady is just exceptional so she couldn't understand what the doctor was trying to tell her. The kid definitely ate more than a fraction, as the description fits an amphetamine OD perfectly. She admits she didn't see how much the kid ate. For all we know, he found a full bag of pills and went to town. She's just too stupid and insane to understand what happened.
Your avatar is very apropos for this comment.

Yeah, that story is complete shit. She couldn't pay rent, so she was homeless with her kids, she called her friend to beg for food/called her dealer for a fix and didn't bother making sure her fucking kid didn't crawl under the bed. She was staying in a shit motel so her kid ate a pill that was under the bed. Then yea, she waited until he was inches from fucking death to take him to the hospital, possibly because she was high and didn't want to get caught.

And now she can't visit her kids because it's "too stressful for the family" - aka she arrives trashed, gets her kids all worked up, possibly starts fights with the foster mom, and leaves a trail of shit in her wake.

I swear these women view kids as some kind of status symbol or something, they have zero concern for how the kids feel and are all about their own "feelings" and embarrassment at being called out on their fucking shitty behavior.

A

AR 255

kiwifarms.net
The interesting thing is the heading says, please help my children before it's too late. It appears - in private, Susan is representing her children as the victims of CPS's misguided tugboat's umbilical severance rather than herself (the dependant). They're at risk of being abused and committing suicide. Typical.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

lameandgay2

kiwifarms.net
She has posted another link to a story about a two year old being killed in foster care by the foster mother.

It seems all her and Cory do is troll the Internet looking for stories to validate their delusions..
i'm genuinely beginning to wonder if cory isn't just a fucking idiot/grifter and is actually in some sort of shared psychosis, folie à deux state with susan.

Hanamura

Darkness, endless, despair, fear no more
kiwifarms.net
She has posted another link to a story about a two year old being killed in foster care by the foster mother.

It seems all her and Cory do is troll the Internet looking for stories to validate their delusions..
Honestly, I would assume a lot more kids are killed when taken by CPS and returned back to the home they were removed from than they would be by a foster parent. Andrew Freund, Maleah Davis (AFAIK they haven't found the body yet but it's pretty safe to say a missing child with medical issues, cadaver dogs smelt human decomposition in the stepdad's trunk...I don't think this is going to have a good outcome.) are just 2 recent cases from the past few weeks.

Rosa_Rojo

Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Susan's threatened Jani's caretakers with lawsuits, claiming Jani is being abused and is unsafe where she's at..

Shes also refused to comply with requested court orders. At this point its voluntary, but she made a demand that the kids be returned to her BEFORE she undergoes any medical evaluation...

The kids are not currently together but both are doing fine. Jani remains off all medication, and so far has not displayed any symptoms of schizophrenia. Other than an occasional PRN, Bodhi is also off all medication.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Susan's threatened Jani's caretakers with lawsuits, claiming Jani is being abused and is unsafe where she's at..

Shes also refused to comply with requested court orders. At this point its voluntary, but she made a demand that the kids be returned to her BEFORE she undergoes any medical evaluation...

The kids are not currently together but both are doing fine. Jani remains off all medication, and so far has not displayed any symptoms of schizophrenia. Other than an occasional PRN, Bodhi is also off all medication.
Hopefully her actions against the caretaker will be even more to show the court how she is. It is good to hear that neither is requiring medication beyond what is normal.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net

I've never been so happy to hear someone can't contain their crazy. Hope she keeps at it

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino