Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Ido

lizard noises
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan's threatened Jani's caretakers with lawsuits, claiming Jani is being abused and is unsafe where she's at..

Shes also refused to comply with requested court orders. At this point its voluntary, but she made a demand that the kids be returned to her BEFORE she undergoes any medical evaluation...

The kids are not currently together but both are doing fine. Jani remains off all medication, and so far has not displayed any symptoms of schizophrenia. Other than an occasional PRN, Bodhi is also off all medication.
Hallelujah for this kids being off of everything.

If you're able, can you give your opinion on if Susan been acting under her normal manic mindset or if she been deteriorating? All we have are the snarky fb posts, I think we all assume shes losing it but shes been keeping it well hidden. Not asking for specifics but I am curious.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Susan's threatened Jani's caretakers with lawsuits, claiming Jani is being abused and is unsafe where she's at..

Shes also refused to comply with requested court orders. At this point its voluntary, but she made a demand that the kids be returned to her BEFORE she undergoes any medical evaluation...

The kids are not currently together but both are doing fine. Jani remains off all medication, and so far has not displayed any symptoms of schizophrenia. Other than an occasional PRN, Bodhi is also off all medication.
This is all excellent news. So thankfu l screechy is still shrieking. Gonna be funny when it turn out her kids arent mentally ill (ecxept for ptsd and stuff she caused). Get them big butterfly nets ready to catch her ass when she finally flips out publicly.

I think they are humoring her now and allowing her to act out while they document her craziness. She fails to realize that she has done illegal things. Whether its a padded cell or just one with bars, susie will get hers.

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net

She has posted another link to a story about a two year old being killed in foster care by the foster mother.

It seems all her and Cory do is troll the Internet looking for stories to validate their delusions..
Why does she want them back before eval? Does she understand that making sure she's mentally stable is part of getting the kids back? Also, Susan WISHES the caretakers would murder the kids.

Cory's on this weird abortion kick. Bet he's wishing Susan aborted her first child, who he views as the tattling little bitch.

i'm genuinely beginning to wonder if cory isn't just a fucking idiot/grifter and is actually in some sort of shared psychosis, folie à deux state with susan.
Cory smells a payday.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Why does she want them back before eval? Does she understand that making sure she's mentally stable is part of getting the kids back? Also, Susan WISHES the caretakers would murder the kids.

Cory's on this weird abortion kick. Bet he's wishing Susan aborted her first child, who he views as the tattling little bitch.

Cory smells a payday.
Lol. They dream that they will win millions in the court battle, backed by millions of loving supporters, they get bodhi and jani back, jani will be off the veterinarian college , their pilot will be a hit ,susie and corey will be come trusted advisors to michelle obama, and clozaril and psych drugs will be free for all, no pesky doc to interfere with dr mommy anymore. Then they cure all the autists and win the nobel prize.

Dear god, i almost went insane just typing that shit. Hope yall appreciate it, lol.I

edit to add... Who is the crazy woman in my avi. I apparently will be sporting this avi as i never bothered to choose one. Im cool with it but who is she?

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net
i'm genuinely beginning to wonder if cory isn't just a fucking idiot/grifter and is actually in some sort of shared psychosis, folie à deux state with susan.
Two massive narcissists who have no ability to learn from their mistakes, listen, or work...yeah I'd say it's probably a breeding ground for more mental illness. Cory seems to think he's 10 feet from stardom, lol.

They remind me of a cross between David and Louise Turpin and Randy and Evi Quaid. Star Whackers actually sounds like a conspiracy theory that Susan would promote.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's exactly the information my source provided last week. wonder why someone said it wasn't true?

oh it was @RubySlipper29 .

Last edited:

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol. They dream that they will win millions in the court battle, backed by millions of loving supporters, they get bodhi and jani back, jani will be off the veterinarian college , their pilot will be a hit ,susie and corey will be come trusted advisors to michelle obama, and clozaril and psych drugs will be free for all, no pesky doc to interfere with dr mommy anymore. Then they cure all the autists and win the nobel prize.

Dear god, i almost went insane just typing that shit. Hope yall appreciate it, lol.I

edit to add... Who is the crazy woman in my avi. I apparently will be sporting this avi as i never bothered to choose one. Im cool with it but who is she?
That's Brianna Wu. She tried to hitch a ride on the Gamergate train, but fell off. She's mentally unwell.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
via UCLA as rumor and innuendo, not using names: kids are currently weaned from all but basic medications.
Treating withdrawal effects, and things that any kid would get- vaccination, cold medicine, etc.

As far as I know they are not in the UCLA system now. You can follow your patients on to ascertain the outcome of a treatment you gave them, though, and see their current health status in some connected hospital records.

This is not 100% accurate at all.
well damn, I'll let my source/s know.

I can't be more direct for legal reasons. @RubySlipper29 why don't you enlighten us about this?

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really glad to hear Jani and Bodhi are off medication and doing well. I hope they're also getting the psychological support they need after dealing with growing up with Susan.

Also... is sharing this info with us kosher given the gag order? Or has the gag order been lifted or something?

That's no woman.

C

CN 925

kiwifarms.net

I am extremely glad to hear this. If you're able to tell us, do you know if Jani and Bodhi are able to see each other? Has Bodhi's speech improved at all?

Harpie Susan

kiwifarms.net

Good. Any word on whether their hygiene is improving? Is Jani finally being made to wear her glasses and proper undergarments? Has taking them off medication meant that they aren't pooping and peeing themselves now? Are they in some sort of reet schools? How often is each parent allowed contact? Any info you can release is appreciated.

I hope all of this means a serious criminal prosecution for Screech & Creep as part of the end game. I also hope Michael is seriously evaluating his role in all of this as well. He was no innocent in all of this. He had just as much of a part in doping up and exploiting those kids until 3-4 years ago.

I hope none of the natural parents is ever given custody. J&B both need to have independent Guardians for the remainder of their lives.

lameandgay2

kiwifarms.net
God I am absolutely delighted for the kids.

And the fact Jani isn't showing symptoms of psychosis or schizophrenia off ALL medication is such a big triumph.

I just hope that although she isn't showing signs of psychosis and schizophrenia, that she isn't showing signs of trauma or personality disorders either. I think for Jani, it will go one way or the other. She will recover well, or she will fall to the effects of the extended deception and abuse she has been subjected to all her life.

She's also old enough to have seen and experienced everything her little brother has gone through, as well as her own trauma and when she comes to that realisation, it may hit her like a ton of bricks. As we know, she has expressed a very protective nature and a lot of love for Bodhi in the past.

Hopefully Bodhi is young and blissfully unaware enough to not sustain as much lasting damage as an older child. He's only really ever known his sister drugged up to the eyeballs.

Harpie Susan

kiwifarms.net
Get fucked, Susan. Jani and Bodhi don't need you to thrive.

They never did.
Sadly, I don't think they'll ever thrive. They'll always be a least a decade behind their peers in terms of their developmental delays. Susan stole their childhoods from them, and much of their adulthood as well. A 21-year old Bodhi, unlike other kids his age, who will have drivers' licenses, college, jobs and be looking to hit clubs for legal drinks, dancing and hooking up sessions, will just be catching up on 10-year old shit. Jani will be at a huge risk for sexual predators (as she likely is now). I don't see any hope for either of these kids. They are best off institutionalized.

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, I don't think they'll ever thrive. They'll always be a least a decade behind their peers in terms of their developmental delays. Susan stole their childhoods from them, and much of their adulthood as well. A 21-year old Bodhi, unlike other kids his age, who will have drivers' licenses, college, jobs and be looking to hit clubs for legal drinks, dancing and hooking up sessions, will just be catching up on 10-year old shit. Jani will be at a huge risk for sexual predators (as she likely is now). I don't see any hope for either of these kids. They are best off institutionalized.
I don't care as long as they're happy. That counts as thriving for me at the end of the day.

Diggingmyowngrave

...the dead shall walk the earth.
kiwifarms.net
Susan is just shitting herself because Jani and Bodhi are doing well without her interference. Meaning the kids will soon have the bullshit diagnosis of Psychosis and Schizophrenia dropped from their names officially.

Just imagine it. January Schofield, the child schizophrenic, was NOT schizophrenic at all. Thanks to mommy dearest.

Seriously, why isn’t the media other than Phil McGraw is after this woman? I also wonder if TLC is still airing ‘Born Schizophrenic’? I do know Discovery Life still have it on their website.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino