Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

Earnest

kiwifarms.net
The interesting thing is the heading says, please help my children before it's too late. It appears - in private, Susan is representing her children as the victims of CPS's misguided tugboat's umbilical severance rather than herself (the dependant). They're at risk of being abused and committing suicide. Typical.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

lameandgay2

Born Schizophrenic: DCFS done took muh kids
kiwifarms.net
She has posted another link to a story about a two year old being killed in foster care by the foster mother.

It seems all her and Cory do is troll the Internet looking for stories to validate their delusions..
i'm genuinely beginning to wonder if cory isn't just a fucking idiot/grifter and is actually in some sort of shared psychosis, folie à deux state with susan.

Hanamura

kiwifarms.net
She has posted another link to a story about a two year old being killed in foster care by the foster mother.

It seems all her and Cory do is troll the Internet looking for stories to validate their delusions..
Honestly, I would assume a lot more kids are killed when taken by CPS and returned back to the home they were removed from than they would be by a foster parent. Andrew Freund, Maleah Davis (AFAIK they haven't found the body yet but it's pretty safe to say a missing child with medical issues, cadaver dogs smelt human decomposition in the stepdad's trunk...I don't think this is going to have a good outcome.) are just 2 recent cases from the past few weeks.

Rosa_Rojo

Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Susan's threatened Jani's caretakers with lawsuits, claiming Jani is being abused and is unsafe where she's at..

Shes also refused to comply with requested court orders. At this point its voluntary, but she made a demand that the kids be returned to her BEFORE she undergoes any medical evaluation...

The kids are not currently together but both are doing fine. Jani remains off all medication, and so far has not displayed any symptoms of schizophrenia. Other than an occasional PRN, Bodhi is also off all medication.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Susan's threatened Jani's caretakers with lawsuits, claiming Jani is being abused and is unsafe where she's at..

Shes also refused to comply with requested court orders. At this point its voluntary, but she made a demand that the kids be returned to her BEFORE she undergoes any medical evaluation...

The kids are not currently together but both are doing fine. Jani remains off all medication, and so far has not displayed any symptoms of schizophrenia. Other than an occasional PRN, Bodhi is also off all medication.
Hopefully her actions against the caretaker will be even more to show the court how she is. It is good to hear that neither is requiring medication beyond what is normal.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net

I've never been so happy to hear someone can't contain their crazy. Hope she keeps at it

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hallelujah for this kids being off of everything.

If you're able, can you give your opinion on if Susan been acting under her normal manic mindset or if she been deteriorating? All we have are the snarky fb posts, I think we all assume shes losing it but shes been keeping it well hidden. Not asking for specifics but I am curious.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net

This is all excellent news. So thankfu l screechy is still shrieking. Gonna be funny when it turn out her kids arent mentally ill (ecxept for ptsd and stuff she caused). Get them big butterfly nets ready to catch her ass when she finally flips out publicly.

I think they are humoring her now and allowing her to act out while they document her craziness. She fails to realize that she has done illegal things. Whether its a padded cell or just one with bars, susie will get hers.

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net

Why does she want them back before eval? Does she understand that making sure she's mentally stable is part of getting the kids back? Also, Susan WISHES the caretakers would murder the kids.

Cory's on this weird abortion kick. Bet he's wishing Susan aborted her first child, who he views as the tattling little bitch.

i'm genuinely beginning to wonder if cory isn't just a fucking idiot/grifter and is actually in some sort of shared psychosis, folie à deux state with susan.
Cory smells a payday.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Why does she want them back before eval? Does she understand that making sure she's mentally stable is part of getting the kids back? Also, Susan WISHES the caretakers would murder the kids.

Cory's on this weird abortion kick. Bet he's wishing Susan aborted her first child, who he views as the tattling little bitch.

Cory smells a payday.
Lol. They dream that they will win millions in the court battle, backed by millions of loving supporters, they get bodhi and jani back, jani will be off the veterinarian college , their pilot will be a hit ,susie and corey will be come trusted advisors to michelle obama, and clozaril and psych drugs will be free for all, no pesky doc to interfere with dr mommy anymore. Then they cure all the autists and win the nobel prize.

Dear god, i almost went insane just typing that shit. Hope yall appreciate it, lol.I

edit to add... Who is the crazy woman in my avi. I apparently will be sporting this avi as i never bothered to choose one. Im cool with it but who is she?

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net
Two massive narcissists who have no ability to learn from their mistakes, listen, or work...yeah I'd say it's probably a breeding ground for more mental illness. Cory seems to think he's 10 feet from stardom, lol.

They remind me of a cross between David and Louise Turpin and Randy and Evi Quaid. Star Whackers actually sounds like a conspiracy theory that Susan would promote.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's exactly the information my source provided last week. wonder why someone said it wasn't true?

oh it was @RubySlipper29 .

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino