Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

JanusJupiter

Informed on Susan Schofield's ex-husband
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Do they still have the apartment?
I don't know. I haven't heard otherwise. They are still receiving Michael's child support payments. It has been reported to Social Security that Susan doesn't have the kids but there is no way to know if Social Security stopped the kids' SSI payments.

.Woody

I am the snake in my boot
kiwifarms.net
I followed the Schofield situation 6 or 7 months back, and was getting a sort of Dear Zachary vibe from the whole situation, at least in terms of what CPS is (or isn't) doing. Reading through the most recent pages of the thread, it seems like Jani was getting some help, possibly going to Detox? Has the situation changed all that much since the beginning of the year?

JackDonaghysSecretLover

Cheesy blast me, daddy
kiwifarms.net
I followed the Schofield situation 6 or 7 months back, and was getting a sort of Dear Zachary vibe from the whole situation, at least in terms of what CPS is (or isn't) doing. Reading through the most recent pages of the thread, it seems like Jani was getting some help, possibly going to Detox? Has the situation changed all that much since the beginning of the year?
If you scroll back maybe 50 pages it'll catch you up a bit

Fattyroad

kiwifarms.net
Apparently, Susan and Mung are on their way out of town again, in the process blowing off a planned meeting with Jani's school district, which had already been rescheduled because they blew it off once before. They are headed up to Susan's parents and have no idea when they will return.
Hope they remember to take Jani's dragon with them, if it hasn't starved to death already or Susan hasn't "freed" it like she did to the turtles.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Despite being around this shitstorm for many years, I confess I continue to just be staggered by Susan's complete lack of empathy for her children
I don't think she actually loves her children.

I know you can't really assume that based on bad or even terrible parenting, but it's just my impression.

Yetta

kiwifarms.net
We always knew that Susan was a crazy piece of shit, but blowing off a school meeting for the second time is really making them look like they don't want the kids back. I figured she would at least pretend to comply and go through some of the motions (like acting like she was going to send Bodhi to that place in Arizona that Dr Phil had arranged). She at least pretended that she was going to do that

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly the landlord should inspect that apartment. There could be dead pets in there or god knows what else those fuckers are planning. Cory and Susan are so hell bent on being right about schizophrenia, I would put it past them to do something really folie a deux...they are completely removed from reality.
Yes, I'm trying to remain as positive as I can about this because I dont want to think otherwise but didnt they also move someone into Jani's room right after the kids were taken? Really hoping they did and he's still there, taking care of the animals...

If not. Hopefully the poor dragon isnt in pain. Same with the dog, but that can bark and draw attention to itself.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Susan actually loves.
No narcissist does, nor does someone with severe BPD. They NEED. They cannot experience love, or bonding. It's best to think of them as vampires. They will suck every last drop of feeling from their victim, then leave them without a backwards glance once a new host is found. The difference between blood and feelings is that while it's possible to exsanguinate (sp?) a person, you can always still elicit feelings to feed off of by ratcheting up your behavior. A new host is preferable, but the old one will continue to provide some kind of narcissistic supply in a pinch.

Susan has her Facebook, her mother, and Cory to feed from right now. She's getting supply off of the CPS and school personnel as she fucks around with their schedules and makes their lives miserable. She's happy as a pig in shit.

poor_snow_leopard18

kiwifarms.net
Yes I’m wondering what has happened to the dog and dragon. When Susan and Cory go on those little trips of theirs is there actually even someone who is willing to look after the pets? Who are they close to who is willing to take on that much responsibility? I can’t picture Susan’s parents looking after a dog. I’m not optimistic about the possibility of Susan actually taking some responsibility and paying for places at an animal holiday boarding service.

Last edited:

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net
Yes I’m wondering what has happened to the dog and dragon. When Susan and Cory go on those little trips of theirs is there actually even someone who is willing to look after the pets? Who are they close to who is willing to take on that much responsibility? I can’t picture Susan’s parents looking after a dog. I’m not optimistic about the possibility of Susan actually taking some responsibility and paying for places at an animal holiday boarding service.
Yeah, boarding for dogs is like 30-50 dollars a day most places, there’s no way they could afford that unless one of their mommies pays for it.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
i would absolutely not put it past Susan to let the dragon die to hurt Jani’s feelings.
Me either. She'd blame it all on Michael of course, because no narc will ever take responsibility for their own bullshit: "Your dragon wouldn't have died if your father hadn't lied to DCFS! It's all your father's fault and you should feel bad for siding with him over me!"

lameandgay2

Born Schizophrenic: Orange is the new Clozapine
kiwifarms.net
Ok so I'm loving how assertive Jani is being.
Who would have thought around Christmas time, that in a few months, Jani would be verbally stating that not only does she not want to see Susan, but that Susan is crazy? Who would have thought she'd have been able to bring herself to rat Cory out for his fucked up antics?

This is a really good sign.

Samsung

Susan Schofield's House of Horrors
kiwifarms.net
Ok so I'm loving how assertive Jani is being.
Who would have thought around Christmas time, that in a few months, Jani would be verbally stating that not only does she not want to see Susan, but that Susan is crazy? Who would have thought she'd have been able to bring herself to rat Cory out for his fucked up antics?

This is a really good sign.
Jani's always seemed very strong-minded, but it's hard to assert yourself when you're so drugged up that you can barely speak.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino