Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

snuffleupagus

Figment of your imagination
kiwifarms.net
I didnt know the eval was for Micheal, i thought it was ordered that screech have one done or it was a huge NO on any chance of getting back the kids. Screech couldve said something and requested it too, or they assume there must be some sort of issue with him since he didnt take the kids straight away, you never know with DCFS. I dont advocate for the mentally insane “DCFS stole muh chilluns” crowd, but they have done some off the wall things to parents even though theyve jumped through every hoop and proved themselves innocent of any accusations. With the family being in the system so long, i cant imagine them wanted to keep their case open any longer than needed and them having to deal with screech anymore.
If the eval is for Susan then it may just be a request that will tie up some loose ends in a neat bow and put a final nail in the coffin. Though high functioning narcissists and sociopaths are often highly skilled at manipulating evaluations because they know how to say the right things and recognize the repetitive questions asked in different ways. She’s a master manipulator so that may not go as well as some would hope.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Are we forgetting that Michael is crazy too and beat/starved/shook a very young Jani? He's not as batshit as Susan, but anyone who can do that to a little kid, let alone their own flesh and blood, is deranged. I don't care how much Susan influenced him in the relationship. Shit's fucked, yo.
Michael can do no right to some of the people in this thread. If he was fighting for custody, they'd bring that up. Since he isn't, they're going to verbally pillory him for not "taking responsibility".

JanusJupiter

Informed on Susan Schofield's ex-husband
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Michael can do no right to some of the people in this thread. If he was fighting for custody, they'd bring that up. Since he isn't, they're going to verbally pillory him for not "taking responsibility".
Yes, he did shake Jani once as an infant. I'm not going to defend that. But the other stuff is just a Michael trying to be a "writer." He was being dramatic because at the time he was used to people telling him he wasn't being tough enough with Jani and he was trying to justify the claim her behavior was the result of schizophrenia. Stupid, yes. He should have expected that maybe people would take him literally. But I knew him during that time. The starving and beating claim, which yes come from his woe is me blog, is not actually true.

I have never wanted to powerlevel here and I have viewed my primary role here to provide information as I obtain it. But I will share that I am no casual leaker. When I first met Michael, Jani was two and Bodhi wasn't even an idea yet. When he was dealing with one crisis or another, he would often call me. I was with him on many trips taking Jani and then later Bodhi to the hospital. I watched a lot of it happen.

Michael is absolutely a deeply flawed human with a shitload of problems who never should have had kids. But I have seen enough to know that he loves Jani and Bodhi, whether people here believe that or not.

Last edited:

sugarcummies

kiwifarms.net
Yes, he did shake Jani once as an infant. I'm not going to defend that. But the other stuff is just a Michael trying to be a "writer." He was being dramatic because at the time he was used to people telling him he wasn't being tough enough with Jani and he was trying to justify the claim her behavior was the result of schizophrenia. Stupid, yes. He should have expected that maybe people would take him literally. But I knew him during that time. The starving and beating claim, which yes come from his woe is me blog, is not actually true.

I have never wanted to powerlevel here and I have viewed my primary role here to provide information as I obtain it. But I will share that I am no casual leaker. When I first met Michael, Jani was two and Bodhi wasn't even an idea yet. When he was dealing with one crisis or another, he would often call me. I was with him on many trips taking Jani and then later Bodhi to the hospital. I watched a lot of it happen.

Michael is absolutely a deeply flawed human with a shitload of problems who never should have had kids. But I have seen enough to know that he loves Jani and Bodhi, whether people here believe that or not.
I'm not saying he doesn't love the kids. I'm sure he does, and I'm glad he stood up enough to get the kids where they are now. But I don't think he's a suitable parent for these kids, and I don't think his priorities are where they need to be in order to be one. Even if the shit he wrote was fiction, what kind of dad even lies about that? Reading that trash made me sick, just like all of Susan's documented abuse videos made me sick.

BlisterInTheSun

kiwifarms.net
Good Lord, I refuse to believe that Susan is brilliant and we know that Cory is a few beers short of a six pack but how is it that she is always able to somehow manipulate the system to either get what she wants or thwart the efforts of others? Yes, I know she is a narcissist to the millionth degree. She has managed to stall the trial process AND get Michael evaluated (like he is the one with mental problems). I'm hoping I can attribute this all to the machinations of a crafty lawyer. Every day further convinces me that she is the epitome of true evil.

Janus Jupiter - thanks for giving insight into your relationship with Michael. I believe that Susan was able to distort his reality and manipulate him while he was in her orbit. I am not saying he is totally innocent but I think he is a little more clear in his thinking now that he is far away from her.

JanusJupiter

Informed on Susan Schofield's ex-husband
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying he doesn't love the kids. I'm sure he does, and I'm glad he stood up enough to get the kids where they are now. But I don't think he's a suitable parent for these kids, and I don't think his priorities are where they need to be in order to be one. Even if the shit he wrote was fiction, what kind of dad even lies about that? Reading that trash made me sick, just like all of Susan's documented abuse videos made me sick.
I actually agree that he is not and never has been a suitable parent for what Jani and Bodhi needed and I don't think he would disagree either. That being said, what he wrote in that blog introduction is not exactly fiction either. More like a gross exaggeration. He thought he had to shock people to get attention. For example, he would take a real situation where Jani was refusing to eat the dinner he cooked and the response of "Well, that's dinner. I'm not making anything else. If you are hungry you will eat." and blew it up into "I starved her." He is very illogical and was largely driven by his emotions.

C

CN 925

kiwifarms.net
I actually agree that he is not and never has been a suitable parent for what Jani and Bodhi needed and I don't think he would disagree either. That being said, what he wrote in that blog introduction is not exactly fiction either. More like a gross exaggeration. He thought he had to shock people to get attention. For example, he would take a real situation where Jani was refusing to eat the dinner he cooked and the response of "Well, that's dinner. I'm not making anything else. If you are hungry you will eat." and blew it up into "I starved her." He is very illogical and was largely driven by his emotions.
This is understandable. We know that Michael is a very emotional person, and that he was writing for an audience. We've also seen how TLC exaggerated their lives to sell their story, so why would Michael not do the same thing?

If Michael were really as terrible of a person as a lot of people seem to think, wouldn't Jani be refusing to see him too? Jani was drugged up, brainwashed and physically and emotionally abused by Susan, and she still defied her by talking to her father when she was told not to. Jani defied the person with immediate access to harm her to talk to her father. That says a lot more about the type of person he is than his blog did.

This is understandable. We know that Michael is a very emotional person, and that he was writing for an audience. We've also seen how TLC exaggerated their lives to sell their story, so why would Michael not do the same thing?

If Michael were really as terrible of a person as a lot of people seem to think, wouldn't Jani be refusing to see him too? Jani was drugged up, brainwashed and physically and emotionally abused by Susan, and she still defied her by talking to her father when she was told not to. Jani defied the person with immediate access to harm her to talk to her father. That says a lot more about the type of person he is than his blog did.
I don't want to be too contrarian when I overall agree with you regarding Michael, but people, especially children, often love their abusers regardless of anything because it's all they've ever known.

Still, I don't think Michael is the monster a lot of people think he is. I think he's a troubled man who got caught up with a sociopath while he was relatively young and is just know learning how to walk it all back.

HyggeandHof

Suffering from irony deficient anemia
kiwifarms.net
If the eval is for Susan then it may just be a request that will tie up some loose ends in a neat bow and put a final nail in the coffin. Though high functioning narcissists and sociopaths are often highly skilled at manipulating evaluations because they know how to say the right things and recognize the repetitive questions asked in different ways. She’s a master manipulator so that may not go as well as some would hope.
Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I think the decade+ of unmedicated mania has mostly destroyed Susan's ability to plausibly feign sanity for any longer than 15 minutes. Looking at her early media run with young Jani and Michael, there were some cracks showing. To a layperson, those cracks (like the giddiness in her voice when displaying Jani's pills) could be excused as being due to "a mother under extreme stress." Or some other shit like that.

The cracks got bigger --she aged, didn't sleep, and didn't medicate herself--it's now the fucking Grand Canyon. Unfillable. Her delusions and mania were on display on the new Dr. Phil, having trigger-happy Mong does her zero favors, and from her FB sharing and impulsive YouTube re-uploading (and subsequent deleting) it's apparent that she's still riding the mania train. She's even aged horribly, and now looks the part of the derranged lunatic she is. She was never attractive, but she could pass as a semi-normal human a decade ago when it suited her.

The kids' doctors and teachers know she's a Looney Toon. The only people I can see (maybe) offering character reccs are Paris and the other respite goon, and clearly biased sources like Cory and her mother. I don't believe for a second Susan--sitting in a room with just the expert--could "masterly manipute" anyone with even a bachelor's degree in psychology. Much less a Psy.D or psychiatrist.

Our leakers say Michael has been in intensive therapy since leaving Susiepoo to try to work through his issues. He knows what type of questions therapists ask, and the "red flags" answers NOT to express. I think as long as Michael keeps his anti-Susan rage in check and doesn't spout conspiracy theories in front of the shrink, he could pass an evaluation.

Last edited:
Our leakers say Michael has been in intensive therapy since leaving Susiepoo to try to work through his issues. He knows what type of questions therapists ask, and the "red flags" answers NOT to express. I think as long as Michael keeps his anti-Susan rage in check and doesn't spout conspiracy theories in front of the shrink, he could pass an evaluation.
After seeing the amount of restraint Michael showed on Dr. Phil, I'm inclined to believe the same. He doesn't seem to cater to his impulses the way he used to.

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
If I were DCFS, I'd be evaluating Michael simply because he has admitted to needing help in the past, has had psychiatric help, and has admitted to horrific depressive episodes leaving him suicidal.

Susan jumps around manic like everything's fine and would never admit to herself she needs a psychiatric evaluation nor seek help, whereas I'm sure Michael would understand (even if he was upset or offended by the circumstances) the need for him to have an evaluation.

When it comes to mental state, Michael is completely aware of his even if he doesn't like it. Susan is completely unaware.

large_farva

Who can say "meow" the most?
kiwifarms.net
I hope they are. But wouldn't a psych eval just be more ammo to use against her for the charges? So, I'd think they'd make it mandatory. Just my opinion.
Her mental illness isn't the part that's criminal though. The psych eval is only used to determine parental fitness, can ya handle a kid or not and what kind of social support do you need to make sure you can safely care for your kid.

A psych evaluation can be ordered during a criminal trial to see if she is competent to stand trial unless they deem her mentally unfit and remand her to a state psych facility - hopefully for a long, long time.

It's not illegal to be crazy, even for someone as bad as Susan. What she did to the kids, and with the money, that was abuse and fraud and hopefully charges come of it.

And, it seems like Susan is running out the clock with DCFS - if she's still collecting any SSI or child support, why would she not? However, her mania and delusions persisting make me think there's a possibility she really still thinks she's going to get them back. Maybe there's some element of entitlement in there, she thinks she deserves(ed) the kids SSI.

Rosa_Rojo

Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Her mental illness isn't the part that's criminal though. The psych eval is only used to determine parental fitness, can ya handle a kid or not and what kind of social support do you need to make sure you can safely care for your kid.

A psych evaluation can be ordered during a criminal trial to see if she is competent to stand trial unless they deem her mentally unfit and remand her to a state psych facility - hopefully for a long, long time.

It's not illegal to be crazy, even for someone as bad as Susan. What she did to the kids, and with the money, that was abuse and fraud and hopefully charges come of it.

And, it seems like Susan is running out the clock with DCFS - if she's still collecting any SSI or child support, why would she not? However, her mania and delusions persisting make me think there's a possibility she really still thinks she's going to get them back. Maybe there's some element of entitlement in there, she thinks she deserves(ed) the kids SSI.
She does think she's getting them back. Her attitude is that she'll just have to put in an appearance in a parenting class and voila! here are your kids back.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
She does think she's getting them back. Her attitude is that she'll just have to put in an appearance in a parenting class and voila! here are your kids back.
The sad thing is, she may well be right. LA DCFS sucks at their job, they've been in the news recently regarding how much they suck at their job thanks to an audit done by the state. Said audit found a laundry list of issues, including social workers faking safety assessments of homes without ever visiting them, failure to meet investigation deadlines, and failure to remove children from homes where abuse was repeatedly documented.

If Michael continues to refuse to take the kids because "lack of resources" or whatever, DCFS may well give them back to Screechy and Sancho if they make the most minimal of efforts. They've done it before to many other abused kids, they could well do it again, and the fault will rest at least partially on Michael's shoulders for it.

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net
Regarding Susan, let’s hope she starts talking a lot in court because the crazy will fly out. I’m sure the Judge would not be pleased to hear about the ”INjustice system” lol.

Maybe someone knows this ... If the court finds you a fit parent, can you just be like “nah, I’m good, you deal and pay for everything for my kids” or will you be charged with something? It’s different from abandoning your kids on the street, but the result is basically the same...and the parents who drop their kids off at McDonalds and dip are usually charged. Anyone know?

Last edited:

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't Susan's mental illness, if actually diagnosed, be used by her defense as a "you can't hold her accountable for the abuse/munchausen's because she's crazy uwu" if charges are brought? What is the likelihood she gets off on that if charges are brought?

The "defendant be crazy" defense is not unheard of in murder cases (which I know this isn't) but I assume it can be used here as well.

Reactions: s0mbra

Pina Colada

Batshit crazy in love
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We'll have to see how it plays out, but knowing that she blew off a school district meeting, she could very much poo-poo the parenting classes as well.

Last edited:

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't Susan's mental illness, if actually diagnosed, be used by her defense as a "you can't hold her accountable for the abuse/munchausen's because she's crazy uwu" if charges are brought? What is the likelihood she gets off on that if charges are brought?

The "defendant be crazy" defense is not unheard of in murder cases (which I know this isn't) but I assume it can be used here as well.
It's possible, but from my understanding, the insanity defense is rarely ever granted.