Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

Clockwork_PurBle

John Goldfarb, get your ass back home.
kiwifarms.net
Does Michael even want the kids? He's made comments before making it sound like he feels Jani and Bodhi would be better off with a foster family.
Not to play devil's advocate (when it comes to the "Is Michael an OK guy?" debate I really don't have a strong opinion), but acknowledging that their children might be better off under [insert individual or institution here]'s care isn't necessarily an indication of the parent(s) not wanting them.

And not to compare children to pets, but let's say you have dog that you loved. Suddenly you are no longer able to give the dog the best care because of X reason (health, new disability, moving, etc). You love the dog and want the dog but it would be better for the dog for him or her to go live with (or be given to, because dog) X person, because they can.

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
Suck it up, Mikey. Those are your kids and like fuck if you're walking out on them. Jani would LOVE to be with her dad again and, now that she's older, she might be a big help with the new baby. Bodhi would get along well with his step-sister I think. It would be better than going back to the Shrieking Shack with Mommy Fearest.

Samsung

Susan Schofield's House of Horrors
kiwifarms.net
A random question:
What sense does it make to order only ONE parent to undergo an evaluation?
Asking for a friend.
Perhaps they already know that one parent is batshit crazy, so they want to make sure the other one isn't batshit as well.
It might be a good sign that they're not evaluating the obvious parent, because it might mean that it's so obvious that they don't need to bother.

Edit: Apparently I'm late as hell. I think it's a good sign, though. They already know Susan is crazy.

snuffleupagus

kiwifarms.net
A random question:
What sense does it make to order only ONE parent to undergo an evaluation?
Asking for a friend.
Not a lawyer - In child custody cases, a parent can request court ordered mental health evaluation, drug testing, alcohol abuse investigation, etc to prove the other parent is unfit. I would assume the same could be applied in a DCFS case if only one parent is considered to be an at risk placement.

MadameMidlifeCrisis

kiwifarms.net
Her name was Susan
she was a munchie
with two kids to diagnose, and a witch's crooked nose
She would hand pills out, and go to doctors
She'd claim her kids were schizo sick, but it was all just Susan's trick
she needed that tugboat
to keep her life afloat
And she put it all on YouTube
so that she could gloat

Oh, the Schofield
Schofield-Cabanas
They tried to call their kids bananas
Oh, the Schofield
Schofield-Cabanas
Anti-psychotics were used as narcotics
with the Schofields...you'll go insane.

His name was Cory
he was a grifter
His last wife in the loony bin, 'cause Cory forced and locked her in
He met with Susan, and then he moved in
Susan rolled out the welcome mat to their filthy two-room flat,
While Cory got some head
The kids were close in bed
Soon the internet was scared the kids would end up dead

At the Schofield
Schofield-Cabanas
They tried to drive their kids bananas
Oh, the Schofield
Schofield-Cabanas
Grownups were lazy, so called their kids crazy
That's the Schofields...ain't that insane?

Her name was Jani
she was a good girl
On medication up to there, no one to brush her curly hair
Liked petting horses
And watching Coco
Jani was pushed onto TV, since the tender age of three
Her brother Bodhi, too
How could these kids get through?
When they both were whisked away, it was quite overdue

At the Schofield
Schofield-Cabanas
They tried to drive their kids bananas
Oh the Schofield
Schofield-Cabanas
Drugging their children, and acting like villains
That's the Schofields...don't go insane!
JFC, I am such a boomer that I know this GLORIOUS ditty was written to the tune of Barry Manilow's "Copa Cabana" & is chock full o' awesome. I nominate @Abortions4All as bard of the KF/Schofield-Cabana thread. Maybe court jester too. I can't tell you how happy I was to have this much needed humor break. Bravo, bravissimo @Abortions4All You are one talented good egg!
As for the sweet & sour situation of J & B (sweet that they're far removed from that daily shitshow, sour that psychotropic meds are still a part of their lives as well as the worry/sadness Jani must feel for her critters...), I pray that time is the panacea & some magic happens to have them removed from state care & placed together in a loving home. I know the chances are slim to nil that it will happen, but a gorl can buhleeb in miracles, gnomesane? I hope Jani has some connection to animals where she's at, as I know she absolutely loves them & I have seen great things happen with the saddest/most hopeless cases of both children & the elderly come from relationships to critters. Ima shaddup & keep hoping for good things for J & B. As for the Gruesome Twosome; they can go swim in battery acid for all I care.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible that the reason they're putting through an order to have Michael undergo a mental health evaluation is simply the fact he's out of state? He's technically out of their jurisdiction so maybe they need a court order for legality purposes. Especially since he'd likely have the evaluation done by a Minnesota doctor, instead of schlepping down to California for one appointment? Whereas with Susan they can just tell her "if you don't take it you don't get the kids back" without a court order? Just speculating here, I could be totally wrong.

snuffleupagus

kiwifarms.net
Is it possible that the reason they're putting through an order to have Michael undergo a mental health evaluation is simply the fact he's out of state? He's technically out of their jurisdiction so maybe they need a court order for legality purposes. Especially since he'd likely have the evaluation done by a Minnesota doctor, instead of schlepping down to California for one appointment? Whereas with Susan they can just tell her "if you don't take it you don't get the kids back" without a court order? Just speculating here, I could be totally wrong.
In a lot of cases, the opposing party uses that kind of a request as a weapon. It will cause further delays in the proceedings and require the other parent to take time off of work with a potential loss of income and create a great inconvenience. I’m not sure if Susan has that kind of leverage in this instance so that may be a moot observation, but if she requested it those would likely be her motives...just another way to get under his skin.

LilNuTTz

kiwifarms.net
I didnt know the eval was for Micheal, i thought it was ordered that screech have one done or it was a huge NO on any chance of getting back the kids. Screech couldve said something and requested it too, or they assume there must be some sort of issue with him since he didnt take the kids straight away, you never know with DCFS. I dont advocate for the mentally insane “DCFS stole muh chilluns” crowd, but they have done some off the wall things to parents even though theyve jumped through every hoop and proved themselves innocent of any accusations. With the family being in the system so long, i cant imagine them wanted to keep their case open any longer than needed and them having to deal with screech anymore.

JanusJupiter

Informed on Susan Schofield's ex-husband
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
No, he's apparently being required to be evaluated in California, although I don't think it was really thought through very well. I think DCFS has a default agency that does the evaluation and he received a call to just show up in LA on particular date and time. I am not sure that they remembered that he doesn't live in California. DCFS runs like a factory production line and they tend to do the same thing for every case until they are forced to do something different. And this case is far more complicated than the usual meth heads DCFS usually deals with, where all they have to do is teach the parents not to operate a drug lab in their home, because, you know, that really isn't good for the kids.

As for criminal charges for Susan, it is a nice fantasy but I can't see it happening. The DA has a much higher burden of proof than children's court and I can't see the DA investing limited resources in trying to make charges stick.

Since the case still hasn't been adjudicated yet because Susan keeps stalling, there has been no order from the court for her to undergo an evaluation. Voluntary yes, but she has refused to volunteer, officially on the advice of her attorney. So until the case actually moves to trial and Susan is found guilty of the allegations against her, there can be no forced evaluation for her.

And yes, Susan has demanded a psych evaluation for Michael from the beginning. I don't know if that is why this is happening.

Last edited:

snuffleupagus

kiwifarms.net
I didnt know the eval was for Micheal, i thought it was ordered that screech have one done or it was a huge NO on any chance of getting back the kids. Screech couldve said something and requested it too, or they assume there must be some sort of issue with him since he didnt take the kids straight away, you never know with DCFS. I dont advocate for the mentally insane “DCFS stole muh chilluns” crowd, but they have done some off the wall things to parents even though theyve jumped through every hoop and proved themselves innocent of any accusations. With the family being in the system so long, i cant imagine them wanted to keep their case open any longer than needed and them having to deal with screech anymore.
If the eval is for Susan then it may just be a request that will tie up some loose ends in a neat bow and put a final nail in the coffin. Though high functioning narcissists and sociopaths are often highly skilled at manipulating evaluations because they know how to say the right things and recognize the repetitive questions asked in different ways. She’s a master manipulator so that may not go as well as some would hope.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Are we forgetting that Michael is crazy too and beat/starved/shook a very young Jani? He's not as batshit as Susan, but anyone who can do that to a little kid, let alone their own flesh and blood, is deranged. I don't care how much Susan influenced him in the relationship. Shit's fucked, yo.
Michael can do no right to some of the people in this thread. If he was fighting for custody, they'd bring that up. Since he isn't, they're going to verbally pillory him for not "taking responsibility".

JanusJupiter

Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Michael can do no right to some of the people in this thread. If he was fighting for custody, they'd bring that up. Since he isn't, they're going to verbally pillory him for not "taking responsibility".
Yes, he did shake Jani once as an infant. I'm not going to defend that. But the other stuff is just a Michael trying to be a "writer." He was being dramatic because at the time he was used to people telling him he wasn't being tough enough with Jani and he was trying to justify the claim her behavior was the result of schizophrenia. Stupid, yes. He should have expected that maybe people would take him literally. But I knew him during that time. The starving and beating claim, which yes come from his woe is me blog, is not actually true.

I have never wanted to powerlevel here and I have viewed my primary role here to provide information as I obtain it. But I will share that I am no casual leaker. When I first met Michael, Jani was two and Bodhi wasn't even an idea yet. When he was dealing with one crisis or another, he would often call me. I was with him on many trips taking Jani and then later Bodhi to the hospital. I watched a lot of it happen.

Michael is absolutely a deeply flawed human with a shitload of problems who never should have had kids. But I have seen enough to know that he loves Jani and Bodhi, whether people here believe that or not.

Last edited:

borbera

kiwifarms.net
Yes, he did shake Jani once as an infant. I'm not going to defend that. But the other stuff is just a Michael trying to be a "writer." He was being dramatic because at the time he was used to people telling him he wasn't being tough enough with Jani and he was trying to justify the claim her behavior was the result of schizophrenia. Stupid, yes. He should have expected that maybe people would take him literally. But I knew him during that time. The starving and beating claim, which yes come from his woe is me blog, is not actually true.

I have never wanted to powerlevel here and I have viewed my primary role here to provide information as I obtain it. But I will share that I am no casual leaker. When I first met Michael, Jani was two and Bodhi wasn't even an idea yet. When he was dealing with one crisis or another, he would often call me. I was with him on many trips taking Jani and then later Bodhi to the hospital. I watched a lot of it happen.

Michael is absolutely a deeply flawed human with a shitload of problems who never should have had kids. But I have seen enough to know that he loves Jani and Bodhi, whether people here believe that or not.
I'm not saying he doesn't love the kids. I'm sure he does, and I'm glad he stood up enough to get the kids where they are now. But I don't think he's a suitable parent for these kids, and I don't think his priorities are where they need to be in order to be one. Even if the shit he wrote was fiction, what kind of dad even lies about that? Reading that trash made me sick, just like all of Susan's documented abuse videos made me sick.

BlisterInTheSun

kiwifarms.net
Good Lord, I refuse to believe that Susan is brilliant and we know that Cory is a few beers short of a six pack but how is it that she is always able to somehow manipulate the system to either get what she wants or thwart the efforts of others? Yes, I know she is a narcissist to the millionth degree. She has managed to stall the trial process AND get Michael evaluated (like he is the one with mental problems). I'm hoping I can attribute this all to the machinations of a crafty lawyer. Every day further convinces me that she is the epitome of true evil.

Janus Jupiter - thanks for giving insight into your relationship with Michael. I believe that Susan was able to distort his reality and manipulate him while he was in her orbit. I am not saying he is totally innocent but I think he is a little more clear in his thinking now that he is far away from her.

JanusJupiter

Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying he doesn't love the kids. I'm sure he does, and I'm glad he stood up enough to get the kids where they are now. But I don't think he's a suitable parent for these kids, and I don't think his priorities are where they need to be in order to be one. Even if the shit he wrote was fiction, what kind of dad even lies about that? Reading that trash made me sick, just like all of Susan's documented abuse videos made me sick.
I actually agree that he is not and never has been a suitable parent for what Jani and Bodhi needed and I don't think he would disagree either. That being said, what he wrote in that blog introduction is not exactly fiction either. More like a gross exaggeration. He thought he had to shock people to get attention. For example, he would take a real situation where Jani was refusing to eat the dinner he cooked and the response of "Well, that's dinner. I'm not making anything else. If you are hungry you will eat." and blew it up into "I starved her." He is very illogical and was largely driven by his emotions.

Samsung

Susan Schofield's House of Horrors
kiwifarms.net
I actually agree that he is not and never has been a suitable parent for what Jani and Bodhi needed and I don't think he would disagree either. That being said, what he wrote in that blog introduction is not exactly fiction either. More like a gross exaggeration. He thought he had to shock people to get attention. For example, he would take a real situation where Jani was refusing to eat the dinner he cooked and the response of "Well, that's dinner. I'm not making anything else. If you are hungry you will eat." and blew it up into "I starved her." He is very illogical and was largely driven by his emotions.
This is understandable. We know that Michael is a very emotional person, and that he was writing for an audience. We've also seen how TLC exaggerated their lives to sell their story, so why would Michael not do the same thing?

If Michael were really as terrible of a person as a lot of people seem to think, wouldn't Jani be refusing to see him too? Jani was drugged up, brainwashed and physically and emotionally abused by Susan, and she still defied her by talking to her father when she was told not to. Jani defied the person with immediate access to harm her to talk to her father. That says a lot more about the type of person he is than his blog did.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino