Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

Spongebob Troll

kiwifarms.net
Or tell Jani that she has to say she's schizophrenic and needs the meds so she can come back to take care of the dragon or it might die without her.
All I can say is this :(:_(

Ok so I'm loving how assertive Jani is being.
Who would have thought around Christmas time, that in a few months, Jani would be verbally stating that not only does she not want to see Susan, but that Susan is crazy? Who would have thought she'd have been able to bring herself to rat Cory out for his fucked up antics?

This is a really good sign.
isn't Jani's birthday coming up?? she will be 18 (I hope im right)

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
She turns 17 on August 8th
Now don't be afraid to tell me this is batshit if it is. Could we collectively put together a birthday care package? We could fill it with small gifts, personal care supplies and birthday cards. With vetting of the contents and approval from her caretakers we could shower her with love.

I think that if I were a teen separated from my family it would be nice to feel cared about.

KeepHopeAlive

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
Now don't be afraid to tell me this is batshit if it is. Could we collectively put together a birthday care package? We could fill it with small gifts, personal care supplies and birthday cards. With vetting of the contents and approval from her caretakers we could shower her with love.

I think that if I were a teen separated from my family it would be nice to feel cared about.

Ohhhh I so get what you're thinking/feeling, and as I have posted before, I'd love to have Jani around my many nieces. It'd be great for her. But, this site doesn't condone that and I think it's best we let what will happen, happen anyway. None of us are in the position to have any influence here except the collective outrage that pushed this story forward. We'd come off as freaks probably. and Jani and Bohdi need some"normalcy" and consistency.

I hope the leaks can convey to whomever is appropriate, that people really care about these kids. Trickle down.

I've resigned myself to praying/sending good vibes to the kids.

borbera

kiwifarms.net
Giving her gifts would be too weird. Kiwi Farms sending Chris Chan a care package after a house fire is one thing, but randoms sending an almost 17 year old abuse victim gifts on a site dedicated to documenting and mocking eccentricities?

Jani may not see it now, but getting removed is the best gift she could ever want and this thread has done plenty for her case through careful documentation. I'm sure Michael will send something nice, and the group home will probably do a party with cake. No Susan screeching and recording it. Probably will be the least hectic party of her life.

Fattyroad

kiwifarms.net

That would make us as creepy as Carl Goss and other internet weirdos who sent stuff to Jani. We don't know her and she doesn't know us.
Also now that she seems to understand what Susan has done to her she might be happier not thinking about how many people have seen her bloated and slurring with drool spots on her clothes.

Pina Colada

My stars are up here!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I see that your heart's in the right place, but it's best to let nature take its course. The kids have moved from one stressful situation to a (slightly) lesser one, and they're clearly happy enough to be out of that hellhole.

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've said it before, if you want to give gifts please consider giving to needy children in your area. These kids are both in a great place away from Susan, although it might not be ideal for them it truly is in their best interests, which not a lot of fosters can say. Seriously, there are a LOT of people working on this case because these kids and by extension their mom are famous, if in a parallel universe Susan gets the kids a LOT of people are going to be pissed, kids in foster care don't have that luxury.

There are so many other things you can do that would help many more people than two innocent kids who really need to be left alone.

Fattyroad

kiwifarms.net
I believe the next court date is end of July. It wouldnt be surprising if Susan's lawyer asks for another continuance. Allegedly Sussn is bringing witnesses to this next hearing.

Michael AND his wife will be attending.
Her lawyer sounds pretty bad. Good lawyer would try to hide her crazy, that one is just helping her bring it out. Man I wish I could be there too.

Abortions4All

"You're on Kiwi Farms? How often do you go there?"
kiwifarms.net
I've said it before, if you want to give gifts please consider giving to needy children in your area. These kids are both in a great place away from Susan, although it might not be ideal for them it truly is in their best interests, which not a lot of fosters can say. Seriously, there are a LOT of people working on this case because these kids and by extension their mom are famous, if in a parallel universe Susan gets the kids a LOT of people are going to be pissed, kids in foster care don't have that luxury.

There are so many other things you can do that would help many more people than two innocent kids who really need to be left alone.
And if the story of Susan has infuriated you to the point of feeling like you wish you could adopt Jani and Bodhi and give them loving homes, and you're an actual adult who has a stable income and housing situation, consider the whole case an open invitation to get involved in fostering or considering adopting an older child from foster care. There are so many Janis and Bodhis.

The matching process will help make sure you don't take on a kid with needs that you're not prepared to take on. "Home studies" aren't nearly as scary as they're made out to be, and are as much about educating prospective parents as anything. There are plenty of chances to back out (you have to take some mandatory courses etc. before adopting from the foster system, at least anywhere I've ever seen these adoptions), if for whatever reason it's too much.

People who say there are tons of babies who need adoptive homes are mistaken or lying, physically/psychologically healthy kids ages 0-6 are rare and get scooped up fast by all the great waiting list homes for foster-to-adopt. Over that cute kindergarten/1st grade age range, older kids with mild to moderate special needs, often victimized by Susan-esque narcissists and worse, wait years and sometimes never find a permanent placement. States have tried to help these kids find "forever homes" by promising things like free college education and other post-placement services, but it's honestly still very difficult to match them.

So if anyone here genuinely had a feeling that you wanted to adopt these kids at some point reading the thread, there may well be some kid whose life you could impact positively forever. Don't let that feeling die now that they're safe, funnel it toward saving the life you can.

Samsung

Susan Schofield's House of Horrors
kiwifarms.net
I believe the next court date is end of July. It wouldnt be surprising if Susan's lawyer asks for another continuance. Allegedly Sussn is bringing witnesses to this next hearing.

Michael AND his wife will be attending.
I don't think there are any witnesses that Susan could bring that would make her look good.

Michael should contact some of Jani's teachers that have had to deal with Susan. I'm sure some of them would love the opportunity to express what they've seen.

lameandgay2

Born Schizophrenic: Orange is the new Clozapine
kiwifarms.net
I don't think there are any witnesses that Susan could bring that would make her look good.

Michael should contact some of Jani's teachers that have had to deal with Susan. I'm sure some of them would love the opportunity to express what they've seen.
I remember reading somewhere on this thread by one of the leakers that some of the people who were taken in by Susan's bullshit in the past are now sickened by what's going on. Maybe they could be brought as witnesses too.
I wonder if Paris and Carlos, or whatever their stupid names are, are witnesses for Susan. If not, it would be a great way to redeem themselves if they were to speak from experience working with the Satan of Santa Clarita. There can't be anything good for them to express.

Plus they seem pathetic and dumb enough to drop her in the shit obliviously with absolutely no idea what it could mean for Susan.

LilNuTTz

kiwifarms.net
I remember reading somewhere on this thread by one of the leakers that some of the people who were taken in by Susan's bullshit in the past are now sickened by what's going on. Maybe they could be brought as witnesses too.
I wonder if Paris and Carlos, or whatever their stupid names are, are witnesses for Susan. If not, it would be a great way to redeem themselves if they were to speak from experience working with the Satan of Santa Clarita. There can't be anything good for them to express.

Plus they seem pathetic and dumb enough to drop her in the shit obliviously with absolutely no idea what it could mean for Susan.
As far as those two are concerned, they should both be facing charges for failure to report, anyone with half a brain could see what she was doing to these kids on a daily basis, the condition of the apartment, the declining condition of Bhodi alone, they should both be in jail and have whatever license they have taken away. Screech used them as babysitters, ABA therapists dont grab kids by the arm and insult them about having an accident because they are drugged beyond comprehension

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her lawyer sounds pretty bad. Good lawyer would try to hide her crazy, that one is just helping her bring it out. Man I wish I could be there too.
The attorney can't make susan's decisions for her, they can only tell her the risks and benefits of any specific course of action. The client ultimately makes the judgment call about what to do.

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net
Susan has a couple of low IQ professionals still hoodwinked. -I can’t remember the name but there’s some dumbass lady who has appeared in videos and also popped up at the Cheesecake Factory recently. Some sort of child therapist.

Speaking of...The psycho twins haven’t been posting pics of their Cheesecake Factory outings or road trips to try to hustle money from Lorraine...guess they realized it made them look bad? I’d be shocked if they actually understood why it was fucked up.

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
And if the story of Susan has infuriated you to the point of feeling like you wish you could adopt Jani and Bodhi and give them loving homes, and you're an actual adult who has a stable income and housing situation, consider the whole case an open invitation to get involved in fostering or considering adopting an older child from foster care. There are so many Janis and Bodhis.

The matching process will help make sure you don't take on a kid with needs that you're not prepared to take on. "Home studies" aren't nearly as scary as they're made out to be, and are as much about educating prospective parents as anything. There are plenty of chances to back out (you have to take some mandatory courses etc. before adopting from the foster system, at least anywhere I've ever seen these adoptions), if for whatever reason it's too much.

People who say there are tons of babies who need adoptive homes are mistaken or lying, physically/psychologically healthy kids ages 0-6 are rare and get scooped up fast by all the great waiting list homes for foster-to-adopt. Over that cute kindergarten/1st grade age range, older kids with mild to moderate special needs, often victimized by Susan-esque narcissists and worse, wait years and sometimes never find a permanent placement. States have tried to help these kids find "forever homes" by promising things like free college education and other post-placement services, but it's honestly still very difficult to match them.

So if anyone here genuinely had a feeling that you wanted to adopt these kids at some point reading the thread, there may well be some kid whose life you could impact positively forever. Don't let that feeling die now that they're safe, funnel it toward saving the life you can.
If you can’t become a foster or adoptive parent for whatever reason (and there’s a laundry list), you could also look into being a CASA advocate- that’s a great way to help kids in the system who need a voice.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino