Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.
C

CN 925

kiwifarms.net
I believe the next court date is end of July. It wouldnt be surprising if Susan's lawyer asks for another continuance. Allegedly Sussn is bringing witnesses to this next hearing.

Michael AND his wife will be attending.
I don't think there are any witnesses that Susan could bring that would make her look good.

Michael should contact some of Jani's teachers that have had to deal with Susan. I'm sure some of them would love the opportunity to express what they've seen.

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
I don't think there are any witnesses that Susan could bring that would make her look good.

Michael should contact some of Jani's teachers that have had to deal with Susan. I'm sure some of them would love the opportunity to express what they've seen.
I remember reading somewhere on this thread by one of the leakers that some of the people who were taken in by Susan's bullshit in the past are now sickened by what's going on. Maybe they could be brought as witnesses too.
I wonder if Paris and Carlos, or whatever their stupid names are, are witnesses for Susan. If not, it would be a great way to redeem themselves if they were to speak from experience working with the Satan of Santa Clarita. There can't be anything good for them to express.

Plus they seem pathetic and dumb enough to drop her in the shit obliviously with absolutely no idea what it could mean for Susan.

LilNuTTz

#waxmuhballz
kiwifarms.net
I remember reading somewhere on this thread by one of the leakers that some of the people who were taken in by Susan's bullshit in the past are now sickened by what's going on. Maybe they could be brought as witnesses too.
I wonder if Paris and Carlos, or whatever their stupid names are, are witnesses for Susan. If not, it would be a great way to redeem themselves if they were to speak from experience working with the Satan of Santa Clarita. There can't be anything good for them to express.

Plus they seem pathetic and dumb enough to drop her in the shit obliviously with absolutely no idea what it could mean for Susan.
As far as those two are concerned, they should both be facing charges for failure to report, anyone with half a brain could see what she was doing to these kids on a daily basis, the condition of the apartment, the declining condition of Bhodi alone, they should both be in jail and have whatever license they have taken away. Screech used them as babysitters, ABA therapists dont grab kids by the arm and insult them about having an accident because they are drugged beyond comprehension

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her lawyer sounds pretty bad. Good lawyer would try to hide her crazy, that one is just helping her bring it out. Man I wish I could be there too.
The attorney can't make susan's decisions for her, they can only tell her the risks and benefits of any specific course of action. The client ultimately makes the judgment call about what to do.

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net
Susan has a couple of low IQ professionals still hoodwinked. -I can’t remember the name but there’s some dumbass lady who has appeared in videos and also popped up at the Cheesecake Factory recently. Some sort of child therapist.

Speaking of...The psycho twins haven’t been posting pics of their Cheesecake Factory outings or road trips to try to hustle money from Lorraine...guess they realized it made them look bad? I’d be shocked if they actually understood why it was fucked up.

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
And if the story of Susan has infuriated you to the point of feeling like you wish you could adopt Jani and Bodhi and give them loving homes, and you're an actual adult who has a stable income and housing situation, consider the whole case an open invitation to get involved in fostering or considering adopting an older child from foster care. There are so many Janis and Bodhis.

The matching process will help make sure you don't take on a kid with needs that you're not prepared to take on. "Home studies" aren't nearly as scary as they're made out to be, and are as much about educating prospective parents as anything. There are plenty of chances to back out (you have to take some mandatory courses etc. before adopting from the foster system, at least anywhere I've ever seen these adoptions), if for whatever reason it's too much.

People who say there are tons of babies who need adoptive homes are mistaken or lying, physically/psychologically healthy kids ages 0-6 are rare and get scooped up fast by all the great waiting list homes for foster-to-adopt. Over that cute kindergarten/1st grade age range, older kids with mild to moderate special needs, often victimized by Susan-esque narcissists and worse, wait years and sometimes never find a permanent placement. States have tried to help these kids find "forever homes" by promising things like free college education and other post-placement services, but it's honestly still very difficult to match them.

So if anyone here genuinely had a feeling that you wanted to adopt these kids at some point reading the thread, there may well be some kid whose life you could impact positively forever. Don't let that feeling die now that they're safe, funnel it toward saving the life you can.
If you can’t become a foster or adoptive parent for whatever reason (and there’s a laundry list), you could also look into being a CASA advocate- that’s a great way to help kids in the system who need a voice.

Big ol' poops

kiwifarms.net
if you want some quick cringe check out the "elle the bat" account that put one of the few comments on this
Her name is Danielle King from Saint John, New Brunswick. She has a fuckton of accounts.

(these two are really weird cause she posts pictures of a fuckton of random children.

)

Her ex:

large_farva

Who can say "meow" the most?
kiwifarms.net
List of Susan's potential witnesses.
I also have to wonder what exactly they think they're going to say that will prove a damn thing.

Dena Kennedy-Gittisarn is the therapist that worked with Bodhi, she was the one holding him in the episode of B.S. where Bodhi clearly says something along the lines of "that looks like car 95, McQueen" and then said that was just him hallucinating.
Dena claimed to be a therapist on the B.S. docu-series, and looks like she joined the board of directors for the Carousel Ranch in 2015.

Looks like she's talking about Susan, if I had to guess.

Melinda Rockwell Burnside is who we can all thank for introducing Cory and Susan, but I don't know if she has any professional experience or knows either of them well enough to be a witness, but she is local and the other party on the lunch date with Susan and Dena.

Jessica J Carey - internet psychologist doctor, escape room enthusiast, exceptional lesbian who gets off on slapping COS labels on suffering children then gets baffled when they are discharged with a diagnosis that indicates trauma (sadly very common) rather than an extremely rare disorder that requires a pound of pills a month. Damn you UCLA!
escaperoom.png

Clinical Psychologist,
with a PHD from the Chicago School of Professional Psychology where even they claim they're exceptional.

internet doctor.

When she's not obsessively diagnosing little kids with schizophrenia or promoting her escape room, she likes to tour places like the Patton State Hospital Museum

tour1.png

tour2.png

She is also the one who posted this video of Bodhi asking her facebook friends, as a professional, if they thought autism or psychosis.

Susan shared it and some of the comments... we've seen it before, but holy shit, it's still shocking to think someone would actually say some shit like this and they're 100% serious.

Hadassah Lynn Foster CEO and founding partner of H&H Associates which helps families of special needs children set up IEPs from the looks of it.

All local, all work in something psychology, special needs, etc, and have been long time supporters of susan. There's probably others, maybe people not on facebook.

I considered the western bagel manager since she's a facebook friend of Susan's, but i'm guessing this is less about character witness and more about, "my kids are the most schizo ever and all these people who barely spend any time with us will tell you because they're professionals!"

Last edited:
Susan has a couple of low IQ professionals still hoodwinked. -I can’t remember the name but there’s some dumbass lady who has appeared in videos and also popped up at the Cheesecake Factory recently. Some sort of child therapist.

Speaking of...The psycho twins haven’t been posting pics of their Cheesecake Factory outings or road trips to try to hustle money from Lorraine...guess they realized it made them look bad? I’d be shocked if they actually understood why it was fucked up.
I SWEAR I saw her today at the beach. If anyone has access to her fb, please let me know if she was in the Malibu area today. My husband who only knows about this because I was watching the Dr Phil episode even said "is that the lady who abuses her kids?". If it wasn't her some poor woman is probably getting the stink eye everywhere she goes.

Yetta

kiwifarms.net
List of Susan's potential witnesses.
I also have to wonder what exactly they think they're going to say that will prove a damn thing.

Dena Kennedy-Gittisarn is the therapist that worked with Bodhi, she was the one holding him in the episode of B.S. where Bodhi clearly says something along the lines of "that looks like car 95, McQueen" and then said that was just him hallucinating.
Dena claimed to be a therapist on the B.S. docu-series, and looks like she joined the board of directors for the Carousel Ranch in 2015.
View attachment 842040
View attachment 842056 Looks like she's talking about Susan, if I had to guess.

Melinda Rockwell Burnside is who we can all thank for introducing Cory and Susan, but I don't know if she has any professional experience or knows either of them well enough to be a witness, but she is local and the other party on the lunch date with Susan and Dena.

Jessica J Carey - internet psychologist doctor, escape room enthusiast, exceptional lesbian who gets off on slapping COS labels on suffering children then gets baffled when they are discharged with a diagnosis that indicates trauma (sadly very common) rather than an extremely rare disorder that requires a pound of pills a month. Damn you UCLA!
View attachment 842017View attachment 842020

Clinical Psychologist,
with a PHD from the Chicago School of Professional Psychology where even they claim they're exceptional.
View attachment 842013
internet doctor.
View attachment 842014

When she's not obsessively diagnosing little kids with schizophrenia or promoting her escape room, she likes to tour places like the Patton State Hospital Museum

View attachment 842018

View attachment 842019

She is also the one who posted this video of Bodhi asking her facebook friends, as a professional, if they thought autism or psychosis.

Susan shared it and some of the comments... we've seen it before, but holy shit, it's still shocking to think someone would actually say some shit like this and they're 100% serious.
View attachment 842038

Hadassah Lynn Foster CEO and founding partner of H&H Associates which helps families of special needs children set up IEPs from the looks of it.

All local, all work in something psychology, special needs, etc, and have been long time supporters of susan. There's probably others, maybe people not on facebook.

I considered the western bagel manager since she's a facebook friend of Susan's, but i'm guessing this is less about character witness and more about, "my kids are the most schizo ever and all these people who barely spend any time with us will tell you because they're professionals!"
I think Susan and Hadassah had a falling out. They were posting on each other's FB constantly and then nada/zip/nothing. I think it was discussed on here quite a while ago, but it was something about Susan not paying her for her services.

Harpie Susan

kiwifarms.net
I think Susan and Hadassah had a falling out. They were posting on each other's FB constantly and then nada/zip/nothing. I think it was discussed on here quite a while ago, but it was something about Susan not paying her for her services.
Yes, you're correct. Hadassah had a hormone problem.

Susan didn't pay her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
So yesterday YouTube reccomended a clip from Oprah's YouTube of the "schizo kids." Magically, Oprah allows comments on her video clips (Dr. Phil does not). I was interested to see that not a single comment, not even the ones from last month, alludes to their being victims of MBP. They appear to think it's real.

I SWEAR I saw her today at the beach. If anyone has access to her fb, please let me know if she was in the Malibu area today. My husband who only knows about this because I was watching the Dr Phil episode even said "is that the lady who abuses her kids?". If it wasn't her some poor woman is probably getting the stink eye everywhere she goes.
I'm not her friend on Facebook (so I don't know if being a friend gives you access to more pictures) but I can see her posts.

All her posts of late have just been reeeeing about lions getting shot (legally on a reserve with safari guides probably, what a travesty), muh corrupt cops, about how bad America is in 2019, and other dumb shit indicative of someone mad because the evil gubbamint to da keedz and who wants Buhnie Sandahs to giveherdats.

No Malibu in sight.