Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

KeepHopeAlive

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
That's fucking hilarious.
But awful for anyone who gets Susan as a driver. I'd throw myself straight out the back seat of her shitty BMW right onto the freeway.

Not me.....

I'd talk about having to emotionally support a relative who had their kids wrongly and unfairly taken away by DCFS, then press record on my phone and post the results here.

A girl can dream...

Wondering NC

kiwifarms.net
I didn't want to edit my comment like I was concerned about what others thought or how they would respond. I just want to speak freely without walking on eggshells.
#1 Was it explained to Michael in laymens terms before the hearing.."If you feel hesitant about taking children we need to know. It will change how we approach /argue this case?"
I doubt it.
I empathize with him a) not wanting to say I am concerned that I am not a proper caregiver for my children. I don't think I can do it. I.e. translated into Jani hearing later in life," I don't want you "
We would take him over the coals for blindly saying " yes I can care for these very damaged children and meet their needs"

#2) Was he told "if you think you are not able to care for these children, properly , here are our options ."
I doubt it

#3) Based on the fact that Michael has his own mental health issues, regardless of the new baby and step child, the care for Jani and Bodhi is overwhelmingly, complicated and unknown at this time
What if he doesn't want to damage them further???

Even when the professionals can't say what their future needs will be at this time.
Not giving him a blanket pass for how he has handled things .
Just my 2 cents.

JackDonaghysSecretLover

Cheesy blast me, daddy
kiwifarms.net
Check the OP and title: it is about the abuse freak show circus created by BOTH Schofield parents. Cory is part of Act 2, but that doesnt erase Act 1.
Yeah but the way this poster isn't acting is that the leaker has something in their past that is questionable. Unless the leaker is Michael himself I truly don't give a fuck what they do or have done in the past. It's just weird.

Unless mommy 2x4 is Susan in which case whatever, let her ramble her nonsense

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you seen these yet?
No, and they're horrid. The second was shot during the last months before she found Rizvi at Kaiser, because she's ranting about UCLA not giving her clozaril.

Susan no longer lists Cory as her spouse (may be late, not sure)
Screenshot_20190812-124000_Chrome.jpg

And Cory wants a metal for getting booted from the Army (reason: failed drug screen) during peacetime. Thank him goddamnit!
Screenshot_20190812-124053_Chrome.jpg

Sarcastic Weasel

Clozaril, Lithium and Thorazine!!1!!1 EEEEEEE!!!
kiwifarms.net
I'm finding a lot on her social media that isn't available to see unless you follow her (took one for the team). Also that bite was on Susan who claims it's from Bodhi. I hope it is, good job kid.

Screenshot 2019-08-12 at 01.03.49 - Edited.png
Screenshot 2019-08-12 at 01.02.37 - Edited.png
FB_IMG_1565635966755.jpg

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, and they're horrid. The second was shot during the last months before she found Rizvi at Kaiser, because she's ranting about UCLA not giving her clozaril.

Susan no longer lists Cory as her spouse (may be late, not sure)
View attachment 887595

And Cory wants a metal for getting booted from the Army (reason: failed drug screen) during peacetime. Thank him goddamnit!
View attachment 887598
Cory removed his relationship status on FB too.

He really could have decided his star making career as pimp step-dad for the world’s craziest kids was dead in the water and left...or he landed some skank with a sweet disability check via CL casual encounters.

I’d expect more public shit flinging from Susan if they split though. Fingers crossed that’s next.

CalaliniBullshit

kiwifarms.net
Shit, I don’t remember ever seeing that letter from Michael about Cory adopting the kids before! WTAF.
I do remember seeing the video of Bodhi in the back of the car with the loud irritating kids music. Poor kid getting overstimulated by the two loud screeching adults and that awful music..talking about him like he’s not there. And Susan shoved him towards the end!
Seeing it again makes me so, so glad that he kids aren’t in those sociopaths “care”.
Also, Cory looks terrifying in that video addressed to Michael, like he’s about to lose control and explode.
Has Susan recently shared these videos?

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net
Shit, I don’t remember ever seeing that letter from Michael about Cory adopting the kids before! WTAF.
I do remember seeing the video of Bodhi in the back of the car with the loud irritating kids music. Poor kid getting overstimulated by the two loud screeching adults and that awful music..talking about him like he’s not there. And Susan shoved him towards the end!
Seeing it again makes me so, so glad that he kids aren’t in those sociopaths “care”.
Also, Cory looks terrifying in that video addressed to Michael, like he’s about to lose control and explode.
I remember her posting the letter and someone (maybe Susan? Can’t remember) saying it was Amy who wrote the letter and mailed it.

Sarcastic Weasel

Clozaril, Lithium and Thorazine!!1!!1 EEEEEEE!!!
kiwifarms.net

They are from two years ago but they were hidden until she let me follow her to stalk her page.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All this was documented here in real time. Michael and Amy decided it was a fine plan to mail Cory and Susan documents terminating Mike's parental rights and for Cory to adopt them, as a taunt. It was spectacularly exceptional and proof that they're just as much drama hounds as Screetch and Mong.

And people wonder why Michael is a thread subject?

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
If Cory and Susie are splitsville, surely at least one of them is fishing with online dating apps for a new partner to mooch from?

Their relationship couldn't withstand even a single month without child support checks from Michael. No wonder they didn't want to sign the paperwork.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino