Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
Have you seen these yet?
No, and they're horrid. The second was shot during the last months before she found Rizvi at Kaiser, because she's ranting about UCLA not giving her clozaril.
I've got all of those archived. They just aren't added here. They are from before the youtube channel was monetized, and during Susan's quest to get Bodhi on Clozaril. She made lots of videos, focused on Bodhi, some just as awful as the shit posted to the youtube.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Cory and Susie are splitsville, surely at least one of them is fishing with online dating apps for a new partner to mooch from?

Their relationship couldn't withstand even a single month without child support checks from Michael. No wonder they didn't want to sign the paperwork.
As of today, neither has officially filed for either divorce or separation.

@Mommy2x4 appears to be Susan's niece Haley Mendlin.
Amazing. Crazy+rctarded runs in the family, apparently.*

*I'm talking about the adults, pearl clutchers. The Schofield kids would have been fine with normal people raising them.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As of today, neither has officially filed for either divorce or separation.

Amazing. Crazy+rctarded runs in the family, apparently.*

*I'm talking about the adults, pearl clutchers. The Schofield kids would have been fine with normal people raising them.
I wouldn’t expect Susan or Cory to bother with formal paperwork unless one wanted to rush into another ill advised marriage.

If @Mommy2x4 is Susan’s niece it’s really weird and depressing a girl her age would have nothing better to do than poorly white knight for her psycho abusive aunt on the Internet. I’m sure Andy would love his daughter getting pulled into his sister’s public child abuse circus.

Ofc I could see Susan visiting family and using Haley’s computer to try and sock puppet. Haley’s education has to leave her with better writing ability than those posts demonstrate.

JackDonaghysSecretLover

Cheesy blast me, daddy
kiwifarms.net
@Mommy2x4 appears to be Susan's niece Haley Mendlin.
Is there one parent in that whole family that raises their kid normally? From what I understand Susan's brother keeps his distance. Why is her niece trolling this board? Christ what a waste of oxygen they all are.

Sarcastic Weasel

Clozaril, Lithium and Thorazine!!1!!1 EEEEEEE!!!
kiwifarms.net
In that first clip, I think I hear him say "video cam" in between the moaning. Did anyone else catch that?
He really always hated being filmed, who could blame him? I definitely heard "video cam" and he seemed to ask for Cory several times. Since he was counting (or trying to) I have to wonder if he was in time out or something and counting down until he could get up again. It's sad when his mother is so shitty that he cries for Cory of all people. He always favored Cory in my opinion and it's because he gave him attention, no matter what the motives may or may not have been. To me....and this is just MY opinion, certainly not based in truth necessarily, he was grooming Bodhi. He always favored him over Jani and gave him attention when Susan was just off filming Jani drooling in the corner. Between the tickle video, the weird 12 minutes of feeding him cheese fries, sleeping next to his bed on the floor, all the scenes where he's literally feeling him up and down......yikes. I know this has been brought up multiple times but just wanted to give my two cents.

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could an admin pm me?
I have sensitive information.
I made a report. Hopefully they have seen it, or will soon.

I'm sorry @JanusJupiter that you were discouraged from posting because people need to feel they know better then those actually connected to the situation. It is frustrating to see people posting repeated lies or half truths. I hope you realise most of us appreciate your info.

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made a report. Hopefully they have seen it, or will soon.

I'm sorry @JanusJupiter that you were discouraged from posting because people need to feel they know better then those actually connected to the situation. It is frustrating to see people posting repeated lies or half truths. I hope you realise most of us appreciate your info.
You mean people shouldn't act like a pack of deranged howler monkeys screeching at a leak about how terrible their friend is? 🤔

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, we appreciate the leaks but at the same time, what can you do? Micheal is literally in the thread title. He's a cow and people here are going to speak their minds about the cow. Obviously no one here knows what the leaks know or know Micheal as well as his friends but you can't get super butthurt about it when you come on a lolcow forum to give info about your friend the lolcow and then get mad when they don't talk nice enough about your cow friend or gossip or pull theories out of their asses. How can you complain about a kiwifarms thread being a kiwifarms thread? Like the saying goes, "Bitch you knew I was a snake".

I mean, yes it's great to have people who can give insider information but like people have to decide if this is a lolcow thread on kiwifarms or a hugbox/warroom where we try to save the lives of two kids. These people are horrorcows but they're still cows and this is still kiwifarms. It's not that I don't have empathy or appreciate a good insider leak but people are acting like losing a leaker is going to ruin some master plan or hurt some cause we have. This is kiwifarms. If you have a cause, this isn't a good place to rally for action. In no other thread on this site would we be having this conversation in any seriousness before a mod shut it down for being gay af. And I must mention this is not the only thread on this website about a kid being abused.

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
This whole thing is a mess and it's the fault of Michael and Susan coming together in the first place. I feel bad for the leaks and while my overall opinion of Michael is far from positive, I recognize that this situation is not easy. I think he's a lazy coward but I understand the leaker's pov, though keep in mind that this IS kiwifarms and that's just how we roll.

We can squabble about Michael later. Jani, Bodhi, and shitting on Susan are all that really matter right now.

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
I honestly don’t understand what @JanusJupiter was expecting sharing basically everything she knows. It cannot be that difficult for Michael and Susan to narrow it down. Don’t get me wrong, the leaks are entertaining and appreciated, but seriously?
To be honest, I see this leaker differently than I do others like say WGkitty in the Yaniv threads. JanusJupiter did not come here to give m.ilk. She came here to further a cause. Unfortunately this is not a cause furthering website so this was bound to happen eventually imo.

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, we appreciate the leaks but at the same time, what can you do? Micheal is literally in the thread title. He's a cow and people here are going to speak their minds about the cow. Obviously no one here knows what the leaks know or know Micheal as well as his friends but you can't get super butthurt about it when you come on a lolcow forum to give info about your friend the lolcow and then get mad when they don't talk nice enough about your cow friend or gossip or pull theories out of their asses. How can you complain about a kiwifarms thread being a kiwifarms thread? Like the saying goes, "Bitch you knew I was a snake".

I mean, yes it's great to have people who can give insider information but like people have to decide if this is a lolcow thread on kiwifarms or a hugbox/warroom where we try to save the lives of two kids. These people are horrorcows but they're still cows and this is still kiwifarms. It's not that I don't have empathy or appreciate a good insider leak but people are acting like losing a leaker is going to ruin some master plan or hurt some cause we have. This is kiwifarms. If you have a cause, this isn't a good place to rally for action. In no other thread on this site would we be having this conversation in any seriousness before a mod shut it down for being gay af. And I must mention this is not the only thread on this website about a kid being abused.
The info the leaker brings is worth reading and can't be found elsewhere. The same posters repeating a variation of MiChAeL Iz BaSTaRd MaN for pages on end isn't and can be found ad nausem in the 863 pages of this thread.

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don’t understand what @JanusJupiter was expecting sharing basically everything she knows. It cannot be that difficult for Michael and Susan to narrow it down. Don’t get me wrong, the leaks are entertaining and appreciated, but seriously?
I kind of got the vibe that Michael was aware that they were sharing info already and either didn’t care/encouraged it- there’s tons of stuff here that would 100% give their identity away and we know Susan and Michael both read here. I think it’s just hard sometimes to read comment after comment of people talking about what a terrible person your friend is, even if it’s objectively true.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino