Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

borbera

kiwifarms.net
If any leakers got doxed I'm truly sorry and thank you for all the information you've given. At the same time.. by leaking that info you knowingly put yourself at risk if you are a part of a small circle connected to Michael. Saying you are his friend further powerleveled you. I would have stated things as neutrally as possible to alleviate suspicion (although I know it's really hard).

Susan's cronies knowing who you are shouldn't impact you too much. Bitch is crazy regardless.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
If any leakers got doxed I'm truly sorry and thank you for all the information you've given. At the same time.. by leaking that info you knowingly put yourself at risk if you are a part of a small circle connected to Michael. Saying you are his friend further powerleveled you. I would have stated things as neutrally as possible to alleviate suspicion (although I know it's really hard).

Susan's cronies knowing who you are shouldn't impact you too much. Bitch is crazy regardless.
I didn't look at this thread for a few days. Did something happen that has since been removed, or are we just guessing that JJ was put off by the Mommy2x4 person?

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
The info the leaker brings is worth reading and can't be found elsewhere. The same posters repeating a variation of MiChAeL Iz BaSTaRd MaN for pages on end isn't and can be found ad nausem in the 863 pages of this thread.
Well tbh, I don't even disagree with this. I just think the hand-wringing in this thread has gotten a little well, out of hand. There's got to be a middle ground between "lol Micheal sucks" for pages on end and feeling like you're in a completely different website when you read this thread. Kiwifarms isn't gonna save these kids. We never were and while I too love hearing what JanusJupiter has to say, she is here because I think she thinks/thought kiwifarms was gonna be able to help somehow. Why else would your real life friends be on kiwifarms feeding info to strangers like this? Any other thread and that "friend" would obviously not be an actual friend. I just think people have lost sight of what this thread is for or capable of. I know some people think we helped somehow by documenting things but we... really didn't. We're just gossiping. DCFS didn't read this shit and maybe Dr Phil's people perused a bit but I mean... do you understand what I'm trying to say? I'm not trying to be a dick. I have an emotional investment in these two random kids now too. I just think this was never going to be more than a kiwifarms lolcow thread and it still isn't.

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't look at this thread for a few days. Did something happen that has since been removed, or are we just guessing that JJ was put off by the Mommy2x4 person?
No, they were put off by pages upon pages of people saying Michael was a useless piece of shit and no one should even consider that this might be a difficult thing to deal with as a parent. It drove off @JanusJupiter sadly, so we lost a leak because people here think they know better then those personally connected to these children.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
No, they were put off by pages upon pages of people saying Michael was a useless piece of shit and no one should even consider that this might be a difficult thing to deal with as a parent. It drove off @JanusJupiter sadly, so we lost a leak because people here think they know better then those personally connected to these children.
I went through and read his post history. I don't think he's gone for good, just needs a break for a while. If something happens I'm sure it will be shared.

borbera

kiwifarms.net
They aren't gone, they said they had to step away and that DCFS didn't give a shit about this thread. They were angry when they made the post about Michael in the first place. Don't read too much into the multiple pages of sperging.

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
I hope we can remember while we worry about this leak that as much as we think we love these kids, they are total strangers and they didn't consent to any of this. Up to and including having friends of thier father leak info about them to a website full of autists. The kids names do not appear in the thread title and as much as we want info on them, we have absolutely no right to it, and worrying about losing info about them starts to raise ethical questions imo. I am guilty of wanting info on the kids myself but it's not really "right" and I would be happy to never see another picture of either of them unless they posted it themselves.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
I hope we can remember while we worry about this leak that as much as we think we love these kids, they are total strangers and they didn't consent to any of this. Up to and including having friends of thier father leak info about them to a website full of autists. The kids names do not appear in the thread title and as much as we want info on them, we have absolutely no right to it, and worrying about losing info about them starts to raise ethical questions imo. I am guilty of wanting info on the kids myself but it's not really "right" and I would be happy to never see another picture of either of them unless they posted it themselves.
Yeah all of this. It is getting weird and uncomfortable, especially with people going so far as to write them little notes of encouragement and birthday greetings and fanart and whatever. People need to remember where they are, who the cows are, and how to at least somewhat conduct themselves with restraint and...ok this is a shitposting site, but still, dignity.

Mommy2x4

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Okay so let’s figure this out Kiwis. We are just bashing Susan and Michael all day long. Is this really helping those kids. You have set up a forum here where you are exploiting those children again—-no better than Michael or Susan, degrading both their parents (whether good or bad) and encouraging leakers to violate court-ordered gag orders all for our amusement and to help Katie Joy win YouTube ads is fuckin’ nuts. We are the worst of the worst. The lowest Kiwis can get. The leakers have to go and face the music. Michael and Susan must also face the music. We should give these kids their dignity. Using these kids for entertainment is sick. Get well Kiwis
Get well.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay so let’s figure this out Kiwis. We are just bashing Susan and Michael all day long. Is this really helping those kids. You have set up a forum here where you are exploiting those children again—-no better than Michael or Susan, degrading both their parents (whether good or bad) and encouraging leakers to violate court-ordered gag orders all for our amusement and to help Katie Joy win YouTube ads is fuckin’ nuts. We are the worst of the worst. The lowest Kiwis can get. The leakers have to go and face the music. Michael and Susan must also face the music. We should give these kids their dignity. Using these kids for entertainment is sick. Get well Kiwis
Get well.
People on this forum have shown more compassion for those kids than their own parents ever have.

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
kay so let’s figure this out Kiwis. We are just bashing Susan and Michael all day long. Is this really helping those kids. You have set up a forum here where you are exploiting those children again—-no better than Michael or Susan, degrading both their parents (whether good or bad) and encouraging leakers to violate court-ordered gag orders all for our amusement and to help Katie Joy win YouTube ads is fuckin’ nuts. We are the worst of the worst. The lowest Kiwis can get. The leakers have to go and face the music. Michael and Susan must also face the music. We should give these kids their dignity. Using these kids for entertainment is sick. Get well Kiwis
Get well.
Susan is a monster straight from Hell. Cory's a creeper and a massive douche. Michael's a deadbeat.

The farms has tirelessly researched everything under the sun for ways to help these kids. We've put out hope and compassion for them when the world allowed them to be exploited. We followed them silently through every horrifying video and heartbreaking leak. We put in everything our black grubby little hearts could muster.

You don't like it? Eat monkey shit. The people involved with doing this to the kids are rotten and the world needs to know beyond what the media has told them for years.

JackDonaghysSecretLover

Cheesy blast me, daddy
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure the worst of the worst is the cunt of a sorry excuse for a mother who drugs her children into submission so she can fuck her failure pervert husband on a cum stained mattress on the floor next to them, not some Internet forum users who recognize abuse as abuse.

I'm just here for the inevitable news that Susie Q drove off a cliff, hopefully with Cory inside her 800% interest luxury car along side her.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Get well.
Lol. Susan is THE WORST.

Susan melted two kids’ brains with a cornucopia of psych drugs, she drug them on any TV show that would give her the time of day to proclaim them they craziest kids on earth, when she couldn’t pimp them on TV she humiliated them on monetized YT videos.

Yet you’re getting your panties in a bunch over a forum of people criticizing that?

It’s very telling that Susan’s family indignation is about people criticizing her sickening child abuse and exploitation, instead of you know, being upset about her actual child abuse and exploitation.

Did she promise you a lead role on LA Psych or something?

Last edited:

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Get well.
Where was your alleged concern for the kids while your aunt was busy lobotomizing them with drugs? Oh right, you're not actually concerned about the kids at all, you're just an attention whore like ol' Aunt Screechy. Does your daddy know you're posting here, Haley?

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Get well.
Oh dear, you think you are a kiwi or that you have come to show us the light and change us? Thats pretty fucking delusional thinking right there. Omg, you must be schizophrenic!! Quick get to.aunt suzie asap so she can give you some clozaril.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino