Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

emspex

old school
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was she exceptional enough to register with her normal email or how did you figure that out?
Email and ip location. She has actually changed the registered email now to something that turns up no hits on google, which I think adds to the proof it's her.
ETA: the original email led me to this youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChnderwk3k32FCntHNwYriA

Oh wow lol I'm a dumb bitch and can't read:story: Okay maybe it's Andrew, the dad. It's some crazy in their family.

Last edited:

Seasnail

Ok.
kiwifarms.net
Oh wow lol I'm a dumb bitch and can't read:story: Okay maybe it's Andrew, the dad. It's some crazy in their family.
I hope your next post reveals that this person is Susan’s stupid ass coming to try to argue with everyone... I wouldn’t put it past her to throw family names under the bus for a chance to ream us for all of the trials and tribulations she’s gone through :'(

JackDonaghysSecretLover

Cheesy blast me, daddy
kiwifarms.net
Wow, if Susan's brother showed up here, that's a twist I never expected.

Hey @Mommy2x4, where was the concern when Jani and Bodhi were being chemically lobotomized? I hear you have cash. You gonna pony up and take the kids in? I mean, that's what good people do, and apparently you're better than all of us... :story:
I mean it was rumored he and Suzie messed around as teens so him coming onto KF isn't the oddest thing he could do

This family needs to just be thrown in a volcano

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’d be shocked if it was Andrew, just doesn’t read like a man (or a lawyer) writing., same goes for his wife.

I do think it could be Lorraine. The post and YT channel reads like her and I’d bet she’s staying with family after Ron’s death. She’s got time on her hands now and has probably heard Susan and Cory ranting about KF. Lorraine is def the type of person who would be more upset by public criticism than the actual abuse of her grandkids.

She had to be dead curious about discussion on this site after hearing it mentioned by Screech or Cory. She is tech savvy enough to apply filters to her and Ron’s photos on FB so I think she could easily figure out how to register here....and use a email associated with her YT account. Lol.

I bet she freaked a bit when she realized she got her grandaughter’s name pulled into it. Haley is the granddaughter she might actually care about afterall.

IdisC

kiwifarms.net
Email and ip location. She has actually changed the registered email now to something that turns up no hits on google, which I think adds to the proof it's her.
ETA: the original email led me to this youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChnderwk3k32FCntHNwYriA

So, that's Andrew right? 'amendlin'. They are subscribed to Haley, but they aren't that same account.
Anyway, it's family and they should realize they are fucking complacent to child abuse. Just stood by and never gave a shit. 👍
Shows you how much of a narcissist family this really is, they are blaming us for that behavior somehow. The leap in logic is grotesque.
May they all rot away somewhere, filthy excuses for decent human beings.

poor_snow_leopard18

kiwifarms.net
I’d be shocked if it was Andrew, just doesn’t read like a man (or a lawyer) writing., same goes for his wife.

I do think it could be Lorraine. The post and YT channel reads like her and I’d bet she’s staying with family after Ron’s death. She’s got time on her hands now and has probably heard Susan and Cory ranting about KF. Lorraine is def the type of person who would be more upset by public criticism than the actual abuse of her grandkids.

She had to be dead curious about discussion on this site after hearing it mentioned by Screech or Cory. She is tech savvy enough to apply filters to her and Ron’s photos on FB so I think she could easily figure out how to register here....and use a email associated with her YT account. Lol.

I bet she freaked a bit when she realized she got her grandaughter’s name pulled into it. Haley is the granddaughter she might actually care about afterall.
How many kids is it Andrew has again? It would make sense if it was Lorraine because she is a mommy of 2, and x 4 grandkids if Andrew has 2 kids.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many kids is it Andrew has again? It would make sense if it was Lorraine because she is a mommy of 2, and x 4 grandkids if Andrew has 2 kids.
Andrew has two kids, so you are correct. The user name makes perfect sense for Lorraine.

I didn’t even think about the 2x4 thing, I assumed they were referring to the 2x4 lumber they like to smack a kid with.

Definitely Lorraine. Pretty sick she claims any motherly affection for the kids she watched her daughter destroy and exploit.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
I mean it was rumored he and Suzie messed around as teens so him coming onto KF isn't the oddest thing he could do

This family needs to just be thrown in a volcano
I can imagine the scenario now. He is just being a good brother and giving his sister a helping hand by appearing here to whiteknight for suzie, while simultaneously susie is under his desk giving him a lil helping hand of her own.

Eta... Holy shit, its Lorraine!

Seasnail

Ok.
kiwifarms.net
The OP doesn't contain new information since the protective services stepped in. What's the latest with these people?
Susan didn’t show up to court to defend herself, Jani testified against her (leaker said it was a very powerful statement) and so did everyone else there.

Susan ran off and found a quack for the psych eval she needs to get the kids back, said quack defends everything she’s said (the kids are monsters with no meds, susan is a perfect power mom, etc).

Leaker came in here trying to explain the sticky situation with Michael (if he doesn’t take the kids, Susan can get them back easily because DCFS is apparently only interested in dropping the whole case, but he can’t take care of them so he’s stuck in a weird limbo because no one wants Susan to take the kids back -
this is really simplified) and then everyone replied to said leaker with their less than favorable views on Michael. Leaker decided to leave for a while because they were sick of people saying Michael is a piece of shit, and now there’s a family member of Susan’s (or susan herself) trying to argue that Kiwifarms is the devil because WE’RE the ones exploiting the kids, guise.

I’m sure someone will shoot you a better summary but this is as much as I can condense it with what I remember. If I missed anything I’m sure you’ll hear it from someone else

(Also, apologies if this is worded badly at all, it’s late)

Last edited:

AdSense

kiwifarms.net
Okay so let’s figure this out Kiwis. We are just bashing Susan and Michael all day long. Is this really helping those kids. You have set up a forum here where you are exploiting those children again—-no better than Michael or Susan, degrading both their parents (whether good or bad) and encouraging leakers to violate court-ordered gag orders all for our amusement and to help Katie Joy win YouTube ads is fuckin’ nuts. We are the worst of the worst. The lowest Kiwis can get. The leakers have to go and face the music. Michael and Susan must also face the music. We should give these kids their dignity. Using these kids for entertainment is sick. Get well Kiwis
People are giving the kids their dignity you moron. I don't know if you've noticed but people haven't been prying into Jani and Bodhi's whereabouts, health, or mental state. They're just following the progression of the case in the court system and hoping to God the kids don't end up back in their mother's clutches where they'll surely die of a drug overdose.

Assuming you're someone close to the family - why didn't you step in and help them? Report Susan's doctorshopping to DCFS? Show the steep decline in the kid's functioning with the video evidence she so kindly provided? Did you have sit downs with Susan where you discussed how the medication she was shoving down her children's throat was destroying their futures?

The answer is pretty fucking clear you're more pissed about your family's image being tarnished than you are about the suffering your relatives went through. I mean, strangers on the internet cared more about this than you did. Get some fucking help.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
The OP doesn't contain new information since the protective services stepped in. What's the latest with these people?
Kids are still in their respective out of Susan's hands locations.

One of the leaker's stated the DCFS wanted Michael to take the kids and since he didn't give a firm decision either way they were unprepared for the case. DCFS would have stopped the case against Susan if he took the children and there would no longer be a case to sever her rights.

The psych evaluation when it finally happened on Susan was 50 pages of why Michael sucks and the judge shot it down as irrelevant.

People found the psych she went to and it was even more hilarious how much of a quack she was:

There were 4 counts against Susan:
1. Medical Neglect by Overmedication of Jani
2. Medical Neglect by Overmedication of Bodhi
3. Too mentally unstable to care for children.
4. Exaggerating symptoms of illness, exploiting the kids in the media, denying them phone access to their father and his phone access to them, failing to coparent or involve the father in medical decisions, and exploitation of Jani and Bodhi in the YouTube videos.

Counts 1, 2 & 3 are considered verified by the court and Count 4 was rejected, possibly due to just how much had to be accepted as truth in one count.

According to the leaker no one was subpoenaed on Michael's side to support Count 4 and there was no evidence presented on the Youtube exploitation.

Susan at the end of the month will be back in court to find the requirements of reunification.

After all this our leakers are taking a break.

On another front we have new person posting in thread who appears to be related to Susan who used an easy to verify email that the admins of this thread have already confirmed. Speculation is ongoing to who it is.

Yetta

kiwifarms.net
My guess is it is Lorraine. She is probably at her son's house and used his computer. When she went to register, it probably automatically put in his email address when she created the account. it sounds like a woman talking and the mommy2x4 fits (2 kids, 4 grandkids). Plus, it would take a real nutcase to create an idiot like Susan.

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net
I think it’s Andrew. Remember when JanusJupiter said he was basically a teenage sexual predator? I think that’s why he has suddenly popped up telling everyone they need to pipe down for the “good of the children” and was apparently trying to threaten Janus with some CSUN scandal.

God that entire extended family is psycho. And they wonder why this forum exists...

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made this post in response to the call to update the OP
Court was last week. 2 days in family court to determine whether DCFS had cause to remove the kids, and, if so, then to make a plan to reunify them with Susan.

Susan decided not to show up for court either day, ostensibly because her father had died 5 days prior to the hearings (she and Cory had been making plans to become Ron's caregiverprior to this, and in San Mateo for that reason). The lawyer Susan's parents paid for called Bodhi's foster mom and Jani to the stand for the defense - which backfired spectacularly for both witnesses. Jani stood up for herself, said she never wants to be with Susan or be on those medications again, and that she pitys her mother. Foster mom said nothing good. The other main defense witness was a forensic psychiatrist - who interviewed neither Susan nor the kids - and determined that Jani is autistic and not schizophrenic, and that schizophrenia was a misdiagnosis given to Jani that Susan accepted in good faith. Even her own witnesses couldn't back her insanity.

The courts decided against Susan on all but one count. The kids are not to be reunited with her until she can satisfy the reunification plan they make. The kids stay where they are for now (Bodhi with a foster family, and Jani in group home). Susan shows no sign of wanting the kids back, and it's doubtful she will complete any plan that includes her own psychiatric evaluation - though even if it doesn't, she doesn't seen eager or even interested in getting custody.

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay so let’s figure this out Kiwis. We are just bashing Susan and Michael all day long. Is this really helping those kids. You have set up a forum here where you are exploiting those children again—-no better than Michael or Susan, degrading both their parents (whether good or bad) and encouraging leakers to violate court-ordered gag orders all for our amusement and to help Katie Joy win YouTube ads is fuckin’ nuts. We are the worst of the worst. The lowest Kiwis can get. The leakers have to go and face the music. Michael and Susan must also face the music. We should give these kids their dignity. Using these kids for entertainment is sick. Get well Kiwis
Get well.
We're not here to help the kids. This a gossip forum where we talk about insane tards like your aunt/sister/daughter or whatever and apparently you. Also I know I'm a terrible person. I'm a member of kiwifarms.

Seriously, neck yourself. You deserve a curb stomping same as Cory and Susan.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino