Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
good job doxxing andrews youtube, so i've taken the opportunity to grab some screenshots and nose around.

First, the interview with Grandma Rae is borderline elder abuse and Andrew noticeably gets inpatient with this poor old woman more than once. Cute. It ends with her being reminded of losing a seven year old sibling(?) and how it devastated her mother, Grandma Rae tells them it's over and is obviously crying.

Then there's the papa ron memorial video with tons of pics of young susan.
"you can see it in her eyes"
Screenshot_2019-08-13 amendlin66(2).png
early screech3.png
mendlin1.png

screechearly2.png
mendlin family.png
is that jani.png
gkids mendlin schofield.png
schofieldgrad.png

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
good job doxxing andrews youtube, so i've taken the opportunity to grab some screenshots and nose around.

First, the interview with Grandma Rae is borderline elder abuse and Andrew noticeably gets inpatient with this poor old woman more than once. Cute. It ends with her being reminded of losing a seven year old sibling(?) and how it devastated her mother, Grandma Rae tells them it's over and is obviously crying.

Then there's the papa ron memorial video with tons of pics of young susan.
Susan's family makes a strong argument for eugenics.

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
I love it when people cause a seven car pileup on the freeway and then all they can do about it is criticize everyone driving by for slowing down to take a look at the mess.

We can't fix these kids. These kids aren't "fixable". They'll carry their abuse around for the rest of their lives. The people who did it to them are responsible... and when I say that, I don't just mean the immediate family. I mean the generations of relatives who established a family tradition of abuse.

The only people who dindu nuffin are the kiwis.

withoutacrystalball

Patheos Columnist
kiwifarms.net
Okay so let’s figure this out Kiwis. We are just bashing Susan and Michael all day long. Is this really helping those kids. You have set up a forum here where you are exploiting those children again—-no better than Michael or Susan, degrading both their parents (whether good or bad) and encouraging leakers to violate court-ordered gag orders all for our amusement and to help Katie Joy win YouTube ads is fuckin’ nuts. We are the worst of the worst. The lowest Kiwis can get. The leakers have to go and face the music. Michael and Susan must also face the music. We should give these kids their dignity. Using these kids for entertainment is sick. Get well Kiwis
Get well.
My goodness - Someone from Susan's camp is watching me.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My goodness - Someone from Susan's camp is watching me.
Not only that: they're SHOCKED and APPALLED that you take an income from YouTube, and off the suffering of the children, no less! What kind of a monster would make money by exploiting Jani and Bodhi in the medi- oh.

That's right. Susan Deborah Mendlin Schofield Cabana. That's who.

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
They're certainly not defending Susan out of familial love, that's for sure. And that's due to a steady combo of the Mendlin bloodline being a bunch of sociopathic narcs and Susan being completely impossible to love.

They're just trying to save face. The people that cropped Jani and Bodhi out of pictures, mocked them on camera, supported their abuse, and ultimately neglected them for years, just want to come out looking like the innocent party when the damage has already been done.

Every single relative that knew what was going on but did nothing while supporting Susan is culpable for what happened to these kids.

withoutacrystalball

Patheos Columnist
kiwifarms.net
Not only that: they're SHOCKED and APPALLED that you take an income from YouTube, and off the suffering of the children, no less! What kind of a monster would make money by exploiting Jani and Bodhi in the medi- oh.

That's right. Susan Deborah Mendlin Schofield Cabana. That's who.
Right. And this story is reported because the mother exploited her kids for fame and money. The public has a right to know that they were not only duped but that she abused her children.

I have been given permission by sources to disclose everything I have - otherwise I wouldn't report it.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cory posts about the haters like a 14 year old girl.
Screenshot_20190813-125740_Chrome.jpg

I'm dying to know what's going on with him and Susan; do we think Lorraine would accept Susan staying with her, but not Cory? She'd drop him like a hot potato for cash, we always knew that. And vice versa: Cory was always going to be out the door once the gibbs faucet dropped to a trickle. They were all lovey-dovey on their Mendlin sponsored second honeymoon trip while Ron was dying. Cory was probably sticking around to see what they got in the will. Obviously, not enough to entice him to stay.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny @Mommy2x4 hasn’t returned since posts pointing out it was probably Lorraine. They weren’t troubled by Haley being associated with the account, but skate once Lorraine’s name is mentioned. Hmm.

Cory posts about the haters like a 14 year old girl.
View attachment 889328

I'm dying to know what's going on with him and Susan; do we think Lorraine would accept Susan staying with her, but not Cory? She'd drop him like a hot potato for cash, we always knew that. And vice versa: Cory was always going to be out the door once the gibbs faucet dropped to a trickle. They were all lovey-dovey on their Mendlin sponsored second honeymoon trip while Ron was dying. Cory was probably sticking around to see what they got in the will. Obviously, not enough to entice him to stay.
Cory truly is the type of stupid that fuel Paki meme FB accounts. Photo of boomer celebrity with stupid, totally unrelated “U go gurl!” quote.

I’d bet anything that Cory thinks he’s a lot like Matthew McConaughey too. Probably told Susan that’s who should play him on LA Psych.

borbera

kiwifarms.net
Okay so let’s figure this out Kiwis. We are just bashing Susan and Michael all day long. Is this really helping those kids. You have set up a forum here where you are exploiting those children again—-no better than Michael or Susan, degrading both their parents (whether good or bad) and encouraging leakers to violate court-ordered gag orders all for our amusement and to help Katie Joy win YouTube ads is fuckin’ nuts. We are the worst of the worst. The lowest Kiwis can get. The leakers have to go and face the music. Michael and Susan must also face the music. We should give these kids their dignity. Using these kids for entertainment is sick. Get well Kiwis
Get well.
If you are Susan's brother, why did you make her give you handjobs for rides to the mall?

If you are Susan's niece, why did your dad make your aunt give him handjobs for rides to the mall?

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, yall so harsh on susie over her hand jobs.

On a positive note it was perhaps the only job she ever was good at, although not quite the kind of thing that you can post on a resume.
I'd rather have "champion hand job giver" on a resume, than "expert at drugging children to retardation and the verge of death."

Last edited:

Rosa_Rojo

Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Damn, yall so harsh on susie over her hand jobs.

On a positive note it was perhaps the only job she ever was good at, although not quite the kind of thing that you can post on a resume.
I dont think Susan understands that shes now a convicted child abuser. She still believes both her children are schizophrenic and need heavy medication to keep from killing people.

She said so in her testimony, which probably led to her conviction since DCFS dropped the ball.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino