Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screech is still riding Mong's disco stick...

They were both at a school meeting for Jani.
The epic screech hobosexual romance lives!

Did Mong bother going to school meetings for Jani in the past? Bodhi always seemed to be his focus.

I could see him using a school meeting as a way to weasel his way back in with Susan. Susan wants back-up from anyone in these meetings and probably wouldn’t refuse dear, devoted step-Daddy.

But I’ll accept these two chuckle-fucks are still hanging together. I can’t really fathom anyone else wanting to date them. They Might each other’s only option except for celibacy and isolation till death.

Fattyroad

kiwifarms.net
The epic screech hobosexual romance lives!

Did Mong bother going to school meetings for Jani in the past? Bodhi always seemed to be his focus.

I could see him using a school meeting as a way to weasel his way back in with Susan. Susan wants back-up from anyone in these meetings and probably wouldn’t refuse dear, devoted step-Daddy.

But I’ll accept these two chuckle-fucks are still hanging together. I can’t really fathom anyone else wanting to date them. They Might each other’s only option except for celibacy and isolation till death.
Yeah, Susan probably wanted him there to help get the school on their side and convince them that Jani's going to murder her classmates because she's not on Clozaril. Too bad that Cory is a dumbass and will only make them look even more retarded when he tells them how being defiant and "unreasonable" are symptoms of schizophrenia.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What kind of school meeting was it, if you can say? Back to school?
I’d guess IEP meeting, this was almost always why Susan went to meetings at the school. Given Jani’s radical change - off meds, not a zombie, living in a stable non-abusive group home - I’d say her IEP needed updated. It’s also one of the few ways Susan can try control an aspect of Hani’s life and (she thinks) to get allies to her cause.

I’m sure she spent half the meeting screeching about how schizo Jani truly is and the other half crying about the tragedy of her schizo daughter being deprived of clozaril and Thorazine. The teachers otoh are probably going to be amazed at the difference in Jani and her abilities. I bet the teachers reports in a few weeks are going to be pretty damning to Susan.

I only hope staff from the group home also gets to be a part of these IEP meetings.

limegreen

kiwifarms.net
Why on earth is Susan, let alone Cory, allowed to go to school meetings when they are not the guardian of the children? Shouldn't someone from the state be the person who goes to such meetings? I find it worrying that Susan is going after the allegations against her were upheld. This better not be a precursor to her getting the children back.

Audi

kiwifarms.net
from my experience with iep meetings there’s always at least one parent so in this case I’m hoping that there’s someone from the group home as well because the parent always helps make the decision of what goes on the iep and ieps don’t typically change unless the person has shown that they don’t need it anymore or they don’t need all the things listed on the iep im not sure what ieps are like in California I’m from New York so I only know what happens at a iep meeting that my parents have attended and I’m not trying to power level I’m just stating what I know about ieps

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net
Why on earth is Susan, let alone Cory, allowed to go to school meetings when they are not the guardian of the children? Shouldn't someone from the state be the person who goes to such meetings? I find it worrying that Susan is going after the allegations against her were upheld. This better not be a precursor to her getting the children back.
I wouldn't take her presence at a meeting to mean much. When you don't have custody of your kids, you still have rights as a parent. For example, a dad with full custody of the kids still has to let mom attend school meetings, doctors appointments, religious milestones, and comply with a visitation schedule. Susan doesn't currently have the right to make decisions on Jani's behalf, but she does have the right to be informed as to what is going on.

JanusJupiter

Informed on Susan Schofield's ex-husband
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Actually, there is no great drama behind my absence. I said I was going to take a break. I do have other things to do.

I also don't really have any new information, other than confirming that Cory has reappeared. He had not been present in educational meetings regarding Jani but abruptly reappeared this week. His contribution was to not so subtly attack Michael for not supporting Jani being placed back on antipsychotics.

If Susan is aware that the judge sustained most of allegations against her, she isn't showing it. Instead her strategy still seems to be proving that the kids really do have schizophrenia, trying to get staff at Jani's school and her home to say that any behavior problems Jani might be having started March 8th. The fact that Jani might be struggling now because she is waking up to the emotional and physical torture she was put through and might be dealing with difficult emotions she was never taught to deal with rather than shoving a pill down her throat is not something Susan is willing to consider apparently.

Unfortunately, Susan is still surrounded by a few core people who also attribute any struggles Jani has to the return of psychotic symptoms.

I see no evidence that Susan has changed in any way. She seems to think the judge is just misinformed about Jani and Bodhi's progress.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's exactly what it is. She believes she is right and will bend any little thing to fit her beliefs.
Well, it will show DCFS that she's not fit to raise Jani though her 18th birthday, and will hopefully prevent the horrorshow of Susan getting POA over Jani in adulthood (with the social security checks, naturally).

Crimewatcher 44

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure Susan is still getting the SSI. Why? Because it's basically on the honor system. You are supposed to report any changes in the household (increase or decrease in income, someone moves in or out, if the child is hospitalized for more than 10 days, etc). I doubt she reported that she no longer has the kids because payments would stop immediately.

Now they do require you to come in and bring the child every so often (I think it's every 5 years) and if she goes in without them, she'll either have to lie (which is punishable by jail time) or pay back every single penny she received after the kids were taken.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What?! Why don't the different courts communicate with each other? It might make sense to have the child support checks go to Bodhi's foster parents but wtf this is absurd.
Bodhi's foster parents are definitely getting checks from the state. And the state is also paying for Jani's care. And it sounds like Michael is having to pay Susan child support directly. And she is likely still getting their SSI.

Soooo...
Taxpayers are paying for Bodhi, that's fine.
Taxpayers are paying for Jani, that's fine.
Michael is paying Susan for the kids but she's keeping the money. While the taxpayers are paying for her kids (see above... and also below)
Taxpayers are paying Susan for the kids and she's likely keeping the money.

You know how Al Capone got done for his taxes? They may not bother convicting her for child abuse, but the government always gets what its owed.

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
Bodhi's foster parents are definitely getting checks from the state. And the state is also paying for Jani's care. And it sounds like Michael is having to pay Susan child support directly. And she is likely still getting their SSI.

Soooo...
Taxpayers are paying for Bodhi, that's fine.
Taxpayers are paying for Jani, that's fine.
Michael is paying Susan for the kids but she's keeping the money. While the taxpayers are paying for her kids (see above... and also below)
Taxpayers are paying Susan for the kids and she's likely keeping the money.

You know how Al Capone got done for his taxes? They may not bother convicting her for child abuse, but the government always gets what its owed.
The government will arguably care a lot more about the tax/ssi situation than they did about child abuse tbh

Fattyroad

kiwifarms.net
Actually, there is no great drama behind my absence. I said I was going to take a break. I do have other things to do.

I also don't really have any new information, other than confirming that Cory has reappeared. He had not been present in educational meetings regarding Jani but abruptly reappeared this week. His contribution was to not so subtly attack Michael for not supporting Jani being placed back on antipsychotics.

If Susan is aware that the judge sustained most of allegations against her, she isn't showing it. Instead her strategy still seems to be proving that the kids really do have schizophrenia, trying to get staff at Jani's school and her home to say that any behavior problems Jani might be having started March 8th. The fact that Jani might be struggling now because she is waking up to the emotional and physical torture she was put through and might be dealing with difficult emotions she was never taught to deal with rather than shoving a pill down her throat is not something Susan is willing to consider apparently.

Unfortunately, Susan is still surrounded by a few core people who also attribute any struggles Jani has to the return of psychotic symptoms.

I see no evidence that Susan has changed in any way. She seems to think the judge is just misinformed about Jani and Bodhi's progress.
Do you know what the people at Jani's school think about all this?