Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
Get ready for the autism herd to declare you Amy's secret alt or some shit for not wanting the thread to devolve into a circlejerk about how evil Micheal is. Half of these posters seem convinced that Micheal is somehow worse than Susan.
Wow, it's almost like people are upset that a dude willingly helped his wife destroy their kids's brains, bailed on those kids when the going got rough, then used the mother's misfortune to make himself look good instead of actually trying to help the kids.

It's all so strange and incomprehensible.:stress:

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, it's almost like people are upset that a dude willingly helped his wife destroy their kids's brains, bailed on those kids when the going got rough, then used the mother's misfortune to make himself look good instead of actually trying to help the kids.

The point is that it doesn't need to be said for 30 pages in a row. We know micheal is shit, we get it, saying it over and over doesn't make it anymore true. All it does it bloat up the thread and makes it a fucking chore to read.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
The point is that it doesn't need to be said for 30 pages in a row. We know micheal is shit, we get it, saying it over and over doesn't make it anymore true. All it does it bloat up the thread and makes it a fucking chore to read.
Loudly demanding that posters stop doing something is not gonna make them stop unless you have the power to enforce it.

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
Do you hear yourself? Like does this sound actually rational to you? He watched those kids' minds being melted by stronger and stronger chemicals, he saw their conditions and their filthy mattresses, the blank stares, the lack of hygiene and proper nutrition to balance out what the antipsychotics were doing to them. For a few years, he watched these kids totter on the line of being more like children with lives ahead of them, or more like eggplants with no cognitive significance. I mean this was going on when he walked away, he could have helped as his last act there. He could have lobbied to get them into one of the special schools in FL or elsewhere that would have been great, but the parents refused to consider it.

He could have gotten a probono lawyer, as this would have been an attractive case, not to mention most places have fatherhood initiatives. Someone to put in an emergency order to change custody, maybe michael would have had to stay in cali in a hotel for a week or two while the kids were getting evaluations from unbiased sources, while the lawyer went to bat to order up a psychiatric exam for Susan, and for Corey, since he was their co-caregiver, and also required a home visit, etc. Michael, ever the attention slut, could have drummed up a shitton of attention for this. Do you know how much on a mensch he would have been seen as if he was like I fucked up and I'll go to my grave trying to save it. Hell - there always has to be something in it for him, he could have gotten himself some well-paid speaking circuits, and what more does michael like but talk and make money. But at the end of the day, these kids would have been in detox and getting placed where they needed to be. This could have been done over a year ago. Every day Bodhi got his medication was another day closer to the life of an eggplant for him.

Michael could have stopped it, but what did he do? sent over papers to sign away his parental rights so cory could adopt them. Sorry, I totally get michael's conundrum. He cares about his kids, but he can't take his kids, he is not what's best for them. There's no shame it it. It's a uniquely honest perspective, but it doesn't mean he can't still fight for their safety.

What did michael actually do? Did he make it his life's mission to give his kids back some life and hope for their future and get them away from the poisonous witch? Did he life a finger or a penny of his own? NOOOO. He did exactly fuck all till he got on Dr. Phill. Seriously? He had to wait for that? Dr Phill didn't do anything a good lawyer couln't have done - and done sooner. Michael should have got his ends tied up in california with his kids in a safe place before he left to MN. If he was so hard up for sex with Amy that he had to go RIGHT. THEN. Fuck.The.Kids, well, we come full circle. Michael is an asshole, King asshole. His title has now been expanded simply because he did fuckall till the could go on a teevee crackpot "dr" and get his time to speak about himself, oh yeah, and the kids. I'm surprised he didn't divorce Susan via judge judy.

In case it's not clear, michael is not the good guy because he got dr phill interested. He's the lazy narcissist who didn't fight tooth and nail for what was best for his kids on his own, and learned how to work the system on his own. But who would celebrate Michael on TV then.

Seriously, he's the worst, laziest POS. There's always another way that doesn't involve trashy daytime tv.
He's a lazy piece of shit that had no intention of getting his kids back, yes. He still saved them. If it wasn't for him they'd still be with Susan.

Can we get some moderation in this thread, please? It's becoming kind of a clusterfuck. @Null

We dont have any other fodder so lets shit post on mikey mcisuckdicks until we get any other updates of revelence. Besides if mike knows hes hated he'd probably not try again.
I, for one, hope he tries again with a different email and a VPN. His posts were fun. Driving away the leaks will only make this thread more boring.

Bruh you dont have to believe in the author to know its most likely bullshit a farce . Bodhi lucked out and jani being happy in a group home? You got to be kidding me. Most people end up doing significantly worse in a group home setting. Call me jaded but if you believed in jjs sympethic drivel you've been had.
It's hard to do worse than with Susan, tbh. Even if the kids were getting beaten and molested, at least they wouldn't be getting more brain damage. A group home is probably the best possible outcome.

Last edited:

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net

Yes, because it was just a fluke of chance that the kids were having their brains melted by Clorazil. She just tripped and all of those antipsychotics fell down the kids' throats.

Real talk: first, as @Fangsofjeff pointed out, without Micheal those kids would still be with Susan. His help was long-delayed, but better late than never. Is he an egocentric coward? Yes, but he could be goddamn Goebbels and it would still be good that he got those kids out of the home and into foster care.
Second, when you take the thread and turn it into a struggle session about how awful Micheal is, you make the thread low-quality. And when you actively attack anyone pointing this out, you just make yourself look more interested in getting an easy dunk on Micheal than in the actual subject of the thread.

TheghostofAlfred

Cry in the face of the great laughing gate
kiwifarms.net
He's a lazy piece of shit that had no intention of getting his kids back, yes. He still saved them. If it wasn't for him they'd still be with Susan.

Can we get some moderation in this thread, please? It's becoming kind of a clusterfuck. @Null

I, for one, hope he tries again with a different email and a VPN. His posts were fun. Driving away the leaks will only make this thread more boring.

It's hard to do worse than with Susan, tbh. Even if the kids were getting beaten and molested, at least they wouldn't be getting more brain damage. A group home is probably the best possible outcome.
You honestly think he'll be smart enough to even try again? He used an email that tied him to a meet n fuck site. Before you start saying its better to be beaten and molested than to be chemically lobotomised well in the better of the two brain damage would probably be preferable because sexual abuse has long lasting consquences. The reason why im so pissed is because at the end of the day the only people facing real consquences is the kids. Susan isnt being dragged to her reckoning day at court and mikey mcweakass gets to fuck off and and be with his do over family scott free.

I could hardly careless if i dont hear about the kids again. They need their peace and privacy at this point. But if the next break in the story doesnt include either susan or micheal getting their just desserts or having to answer to the law for what they did im gonna be annoyed. This goes beyond reeing mikey is a bastard dead beat father man. The fact is if anything he's complicit in his children's abuse his half hearted attempt does nothing to redeem him. The mere fact that he refuses to do the right thing after he raised such a fuss makes any grand gesture moot. Meaningless. While albeit better than prior circumstances jani especially is in a risk factor ladden environment. I actually worry what will happen when she comes of age because technically shes vulnerable. Its not like susan probably taught her consent or boundries. Neither is her eductional ability will allow her to have a job. For now they are in better straits but what happens 5 years down the line? Point is mikey boy may have raised a fuss but has essentially done nothing to make sure the kids are secure in the long term. If mikey chooses not to do anything but if anything i want him prosecuted just like susan and corey for their systematic abuse.

Yes, because it was just a fluke of chance that the kids were having their brains melted by Clorazil. She just tripped and all of those antipsychotics fell down the kids' throats.

Real talk: first, as @Fangsofjeff pointed out, without Micheal those kids would still be with Susan. His help was long-delayed, but better late than never. Is he an egocentric coward? Yes, but he could be goddamn Goebbels and it would still be good that he got those kids out of the home and into foster care.
Second, when you take the thread and turn it into a struggle session about how awful Micheal is, you make the thread low-quality. And when you actively attack anyone pointing this out, you just make yourself look more interested in getting an easy dunk on Micheal than in the actual subject of the thread.
Yes if micheal didnt say anything the kids would be in susans clutches. HOWEVER...that doesn't redeem him in any sense because he knew about it for a long time. Lets be realistic this thread has been on going for years...years and all of sudden because of the public sperging out about he decides to do something on a public talk show none the less? Just a thought here but I think actions have or should have consquences.

Which he's dodging right now. He was a complicit party in this mess and had the audacity to try and make it seem like he's a sympathetic guy on kiwi farms. Through a sock puppet none the less. Untill hes either brought to court for his actions or he actually makes it right im not gonna applaud him for doing something that shouldve been done ages ago. Especially something thats the bare minimum. Its not the kids fault he stuck his dick in crazy numerous times. Its not their fault he has the will of a rotten banana. Point is yes he did the bare minimum but that doesn't redeem him because as always his need for asspats and sympathy comes first.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Yes if micheal didnt say anything the kids would be in susans clutches. HOWEVER...that doesn't redeem him in any sense because he knew about it for a long time. Lets be realistic this thread has been on going for years...years and all of sudden because of the public sperging out about he decides to do something on a public talk show none the less? Just a thought here but I think actions have or should have consquences.

Which he's dodging right now. He was a complicit party in this mess and had the audacity to try and make it seem like he's a sympathetic guy on kiwi farms. Through a sock puppet none the less. Untill hes either brought to court for his actions or he actually makes it right im not gonna applaud him for doing something that shouldve been done ages ago. Especially something thats the bare minimum. Its not the kids fault he stuck his dick in crazy numerous times. Its not their fault he has the will of a rotten banana. Point is yes he did the bare minimum but that doesn't redeem him because as always his need for asspats and sympathy comes first.
I'm not saying it does redeem him. I'm saying that you care more about shitting on Micheal than about the kids. At least be honest about it, instead of hiding behind moralizing.
And the worst part is that you aren't even mocking Michael. You're just getting indignant about bad behavior, which is the last thing anyone on this site has the right to do.

Last edited:

throwingmuses1

kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying it does redeem him. I'm saying that you care more about shitting on Micheal than about the kids. At least be honest about it, instead of hiding behind moralizing.
And the worst part is that you aren't even mocking Micheal. You're just getting indignant about bad behavior, which is the last thing anyone on this site has the right to do.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

Edit: Seriously though his name is at the top of the page....how the fuck can you spell it wrong 20 times in the same thread.

Last edited:

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
Before you start saying its better to be beaten and molested than to be chemically lobotomised well in the better of the two brain damage would probably be preferable because sexual abuse has long lasting consquences.
Do... do you think a lobotomy can just heal? No, dude. That's permanent. You can get therapy for abuse, but there's nothing you can do about a chemical lobotomy.

And the chances of Mike or Susan getting in trouble for abusing the kids is very low. Prepare to be annoyed.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Do... do you think a lobotomy can just heal? No, dude. That's permanent. You can get therapy for abuse, but there's nothing you can do about a chemical lobotomy.

And the chances of Mike or Susan getting in trouble for abusing the kids is very low. Prepare to be annoyed.
Permanent nerve damage is better than temporary trauma because the latter being worse allows people to jack off over how EVIL Michael is.

TheghostofAlfred

Cry in the face of the great laughing gate
kiwifarms.net
And the worst part is that you aren't even mocking Micheal. You're just getting indignant about bad behavior, which is the last thing anyone on this site has the right to do.
Oh im sorry so I've read the thread to top to bottom and can recount numerous instances where people shit post on susan and corey for the mere sake of shitposting. Besides i cant recount the last time i drugged 2 kids in a stupor or been complicit in it.
Mikey isnt a sacred cow just bc he did 1 good thing.

No either instances is bad and even with therapy you can still be fucked up from sexual abuse. Sexual abuse is as bad as a lobotomy because it can be a life sentence.
Permanent nerve damage is better than temporary trauma because the latter being worse allows people to jack off over how EVIL Michael is.
Im not shit posting over the fact he did something instead of nothing. What im shit posting about is this is a bandaid on a broken leg. In the short term yes the kids are safe but what happens 5 years from now or 10 years from now? Its not like cps is gonna give them life skills to transition into adult. Jani could mostly likely be at risk as susans prey or be caught up in dangerous situations. If mike is serious he'll put his money where his mouth is and actually help his kids.

Sarcastic Weasel

Thank you, Lithium and Thorazine!!! EEEEEEE!!!!
kiwifarms.net

Exactly! Couldn't agree more. Like...what if someone sets a house on fire, lets it burn for a bit, then rushes to put it out before everyone in the house burns. Does that make them a hero? Hell no! All it means is they decided to stop what they helped create in the first place. A few people here defend Michael to the point of white knighting and it's pathetic. Just because he's not "as bad as Susan" doesn't give him a free pass. People are ripping him to shreds because we KNOW now that he's reading all this. We KNOW he's here lurking and just too chickenshit to post anymore. Michael knew after his book, his blog, the tv specials, etc that people hated him just as they hate Susan and going on the Dr. Phil show was only a way to save face. You're fooling yourself if you think it was to save Jani and Bodhi. It was never about them. He used her over-medicating them as a pawn in his war on Susan. All Michael wanted to do was win, and exposing Susan's behavior worked perfectly in his favor. The kids were over-medicated when Michael still lived with them, too. Not as bad for sure but what child needs to be on Clozaril? Jani was, and Michael allowed it.

Why is it a bigger balls contest of who is more evil? Susan and Michael started this shit. They BOTH exploited their children's "mental illness". Michael is the one who bragged about "breaking" his daughter, starving her, beating her, shaking her, then partially recanted on it. People shit post Susan constantly and everyone agrees, but when Michael comes up, it's all hush hush protect the lesser of two evils. No. They are BOTH very psychotic people and throwing Cory into the mix made it the perfect storm. A couple months back it was page after page of the best method for killing Susan and no one complained. Then Michael goes and gets his dumbass exposed as posting as some made up woman/man and hunting for cock on the side and out of the woodwork pop Michael defenders. Telling people to NOT be mad at Michael is a waste of time. No one involved in this thread is safe from ridicule besides Jani and Bodhi.

Petronella

kiwifarms.net
Bruh. We're starting to do that YTT thing where the thread devolves into infighting when there's a lack of content.

The kids are safe and away from Susan's influence, and that's the most important thing. If any updates on their situation come to light, cool, but they also deserve to have their privacy respected and to be able to move on with their lives. Jani and Bodhi deserve more than to just be known as "the kids that crazy lady drugged up."

This is also a situation where, sadly, no one was in the right. Susan, whether entirely out of malicious intent or because a mental illness affected her, insisted the kids were crazy and dangerous and put them on meds. Michael, whether out of malicious intent, out of being unable to stand up to his wife, or out of a lack of knowledge of normal child behavior, agreed the kids were mentally ill and went along with the drugging. Cory, whether because he genuinely believed Susan or because he saw dollar signs, went along with what was happening to his stepchildren. Everyone in this situation made, at best, serious mistakes, and, at worst, committed child abuse for attention and financial gain.

Keep in mind also that next year Jani will be a legal adult and has already expressed issues with Susan and Cory. No one can force her to live with them, in that sense she's "safe."

MiniMuffin

kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind also that next year Jani will be a legal adult and has already expressed issues with Susan and Cory. No one can force her to live with them, in that sense she's "safe."
I am really hoping that after her birthday Jani can be moved into some kind of program for adults with disabilities. Or at least into some kind of transitional housing till she’s 21. So she has more time to get her brain unscrambled (if that’s even possible) and learn how to be a human being. Some situation like the Turpin kids are said to be in would be ideal.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
kiwifarms.net
We get it, Michael's a cunt.

Seriously it was fun at the start to have a laugh and a shit on him but now it's devolving into boring a-logging. I'm personally pissed off he spent all this time leaking info and did nothing irl to help his kids, seemingly, before Dr Phil, but that is in the past now and the kids are currently safe.

It's unlikely we will hear anything about their progress now, we just need to be positive and hope for the best.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino