Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
No either instances is bad and even with therapy you can still be fucked up from sexual abuse. Sexual abuse is as bad as a lobotomy because it can be a life sentence.
Sexual abuse can be a life sentence. A lobotomy is a life sentence. There's a big difference.

Im not shit posting over the fact he did something instead of nothing. What im shit posting about is this is a bandaid on a broken leg. In the short term yes the kids are safe but what happens 5 years from now or 10 years from now? Its not like cps is gonna give them life skills to transition into adult. Jani could mostly likely be at risk as susans prey or be caught up in dangerous situations. If mike is serious he'll put his money where his mouth is and actually help his kids.
Lol did you ever really think Mike could give them proper life skills? We're talking about a guy who beat Jani and tried to commit suicide in front of her when she was five. The dude's a mess. He couldn't take proper care of them.

I still think a group home is the best case scenario.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
This thread should be locked. Kids were saved from psycho parentes, that's what we all wanted.

Susan is still manic, Michael is still a piece of shit, yada yada yada. There's tons of good threads out there, stop wasting your time being mad at narcissists, this is what they fap to.
I honestly dont particularly care whether the kids are saved or w/e. This thread is for gawking at morons and Susan and Michael are still producing entertainment. If anything the kids being put into the system has allowed the thread to refocus on who it should be about - michael and Susan.

EvilElena

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, a lot of people praising the leaks are forgetting that the information we get from them is so distorted as to be unrecognizable.

So we thought Jani was happy in her group home because there are some smiley photos? Remember that Michael's purpose in doing damage control here was trying to show that the kids would be better off in group homes than coming to live with him and Amy. It wasn't him being selfish, because the kids were having totally great experiences. So have some feelgood stories about how well they're doing. It'd be cruel to take Bodhi from his foster brothers now, or Jani away from her group home buddies.

Everyone in this thread who's been watching from the start, myself included, was thrilled that Susan lost custody. So thrilled and hopeful for the kids' futures, in a lot of cases, that we chose to believe a happy ending story that was concocted by a literal narcissistic creative writing major for the purposes of getting us to leave him and his new wife alone. It was nice to think of the kids as really happy. They've deserved it for so long, and I'm sure that no matter what, it's wonderful not to be drugged to the gills any more.

We have to realize that knowing JJ is Michael sucks because it should throw absolutely everything we've heard about the shiny happy group and foster homes story out the window. I'm almost surprised at how much I wanted to believe in the happy scenario, but come on, southern California child protective services getting great home situations for both the kids that they were genuinely happy in? That's creative writing by a rather clumsy master of narrative.
I agree with all of this for the most part; the ONLY thing I will add that supports what Michael told us, is that in those photos the kids did look (physically) much healthier. So there's that, at least.

As far as who's the most despicable -- a week ago I'd have said Mike was the least of the three evils (because while Cory might not have participated in the abuse for as long as the other two, he's equally reprehensible) , and now I'm not so sure. If Susan, Cory, and Michael all died tomorrow, I certainly wouldn't shed any tears over the "loss" of any of them ... and I honestly don't care one way or the other about Rosa_Rojo or RubySlippers. If they stick around and share any leaks, I'll read what they have to say; but if they never posted another word, whatever. I'm sure somebody else will come along, or Susan will return to Facebook, or something. As it's been pointed out, Susan and Cory and Michael are all attention whores -- and they'll inevitably find some way to fill their craving soon enough, even if they "leave" FB (in Susie's case) or KiwiFarms in the meantime.

s0mbra

TE but not an RF
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit!
I've been slacking on this thread (so hard to keep up with the Yaniv shit show going on on the other channel!) And it's been confirmed one of the leaks is mike!
:story:
I knew one of these fuckers was Mike or Amy but my fucking sides!

Wasn't there some shit about not leaking information while this was all going on (and that's why Susan stfu for the most part?) And this absolute unit of an exceptional individual has been doing just that on fucking kiwifarms?

Also as happy as I am the kids are away from ALL of the monsters in this story, and I have gotten emotional in the past over them, I'm glad we get to gawk at the real shit show without having to worry so much about collateral damage (the kids)
I'm going to play catch up on the next 30-50 pages now. I'm sad I missed this unfold in real time

TheghostofAlfred

Cry in the face of the great laughing gate
kiwifarms.net
Don’t forget Cory the hobosexual!

Has it been determined yet whether he’s jumped ship?
Your right I'm taking a break from shit posting on micheal (yes im intentionally mispelling his name so stfu about me mispelling it he does not deserve that dignity) lets rip on corey.

He looks like he rolled in trash and like if I smelled him he would smell rancid. 0/10 would not sex. I mean seriously the thread says she married him in like a month after meeting him? Correct me if I'm wrong but what person in their right mind does that. Especially with assuming Susan isnt just a calculating munchie and has actually bought into her delusions of madness bring 2 disabled children around a hobo? Oh wait I forgotten shes harassed the homeless before.
You know activism should bring light to a problem while maintaining some sense of a subjects dignity. I mean jesus all the supposed activism as she calls I saw was just a horror show. Seeing all the videos the garbage each video. Dear god it was like watching a torture. It made me want to get lobotomized myself. While im still at the camp micheal is bastard man I wouldn't mind seeing corey hung drawn and quatered myself.

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
Your right I'm taking a break from shit posting on micheal (yes im intentionally mispelling his name so stfu about me mispelling it he does not deserve that dignity) lets rip on corey.

He looks like he rolled in trash and like if I smelled him he would smell rancid. 0/10 would not sex. I mean seriously the thread says she married him in like a month after meeting him? Correct me if I'm wrong but what person in their right mind does that. Especially with assuming Susan isnt just a calculating munchie and has actually bought into her delusions of madness bring 2 disabled children around a hobo? Oh wait I forgotten shes harassed the homeless before.
You know activism should bring light to a problem while maintaining some sense of a subjects dignity. I mean jesus all the supposed activism as she calls I saw was just a horror show. Seeing all the videos the garbage each video. Dear god it was like watching a torture. It made me want to get lobotomized myself. While im still at the camp micheal is bastard man I wouldn't mind seeing corey hung drawn and quatered myself.
He moved in on the second date. Remember a leak stating a while back he kept staying in a hotel between move-in and marriage because DCFS/Bodhi getting discharged from the hospital. I can't remember more specifics, but I'll look for the leak. I want to say it was from Rosa.

TheghostofAlfred

kiwifarms.net
He moved in on the second date. Remember a leak stating a while back he kept staying in a hotel between move-in and marriage because DCFS/Bodhi getting discharged from the hospital. I can't remember more specifics, but I'll look for the leak. I want to say it was from Rosa.
Yeah i mean this kind shit of disproves the image of susan being a cold calculating munchie. Imo. Someone whose going to poison their kids for asspats isnt going to risk letting their dick of the month know too quickly.
This indicates susan is more delusional than munchie. She legitimately believes her kids are crazy. If it was the other way around she would still be a single tiger warrior mom dealing with two helplessly insane kids as it equates to more asspats.
After reading the thread and comparing to what Ive read about mbp I dont think it mbp. Munchies hide their behavior whatever they make public the narrative is strictly controlled. Anything to make the parent sympathetic. Nothing unfavorable brought to light.

Take the gypsy rose case. It was only after the mother was killed that all the negative shit was brought to light. Before that all anyone knew was dede was a mother of a horribly sick child. I'm not defending or justifying susan. But after seeing the videos and threads I think legitmately susan actually believes her kids are insane. The videos don't show maddness only kids zonked out of their brains. No munchie in the world would post that shit because its damning. Any normal person can see the truth.

I think really this a projection of her own madness to her kids. Either way she's still shitty. But a munchie wouldn't do shit in the open or take any unnunneccesary risks to ruin the farce they are desperately trying to create.

Fattyroad

kiwifarms.net
It was from Cory's daughter I think. Don't have time to go find it now but pretty sure it was in the big screenshot dump she posted, the one with Cory's "girlfriend".

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
Yeah i mean this kind of disproves the image of susan being a cold calculating munchie. Someone whose going to poison their kids for asspats isnt going to risk letting their dick of the month know too quickly.
Cory was dumb, easily fooled and manipulated. Susan was able to bait him into it, we can see that with the screenshots his daughter shared - in it for the money.

Someone with MbP can have a mental illness, such as Bipolar, but it doesn't account for the pattern of behaviors.

If it was just mental illness, why would she post so much for asspats on the internet, monetize the youtube, why the need for secondary gain of donations and gifts? Why was she able to fool her close friends and family, medical professionals, media personalities? Why consistent doctor shopping, fleeing UCLA when she felt they were on to her? This isn't just bipolar, psychosis or schizophrenia being projected on the kids. This is a pattern of deliberate behavior, it is too consistent. Would a mental illness explain how calculated it was?

To date, there's no case of a mental illness causing this kind of behavior with this kind of outcome. But there are other cases, examples in the book below, of psychiatric MBP.

If anyone is interested in reading more about it, I recommend this, even though it's old, it's got very good info and case examples, some of which sound quite a bit like Susan.

Playing sick? Untangling the web of of Munchausen syndrome, Munchausen by proxy, malingering,and factitious disorder

TheghostofAlfred

kiwifarms.net
Cory was dumb, easily fooled and manipulated. Susan was able to bait him into it, we can see that with the screenshots his daughter shared - in it for the money.

Someone with MbP can have a mental illness, such as Bipolar, but it doesn't account for the pattern of behaviors.

If it was just mental illness, why would she post so much for asspats on the internet, monetize the youtube, why the need for secondary gain of donations and gifts? Why was she able to fool her close friends and family, medical professionals, media personalities? Why consistent doctor shopping, fleeing UCLA when she felt they were on to her? This isn't just bipolar, psychosis or schizophrenia being projected on the kids. This is a pattern of deliberate behavior, it is too consistent. Would a mental illness explain how calculated it was?

To date, there's no case of a mental illness causing this kind of behavior with this kind of outcome. But there are other cases, examples in the book below, of psychiatric MBP.

If anyone is interested in reading more about it, I recommend this, even though it's old, it's got very good info and case examples, some of which sound quite a bit like Susan.

Playing sick? Untangling the web of of Munchausen syndrome, Munchausen by proxy, malingering,and factitious disorder
Its calculated yes but the actions dont make sense in the way others munchies behave. First and foremost she publicized unsavory shit on youtube. Nothing favorable for asspat generating. Someone with mpb is going to delibrately hide whats going on behind the curtain. The more you hide the longer you can play an act.
But susan put it all in the open. Either shes a failed munchie or shes insane and oppurtunistic.

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
Its calculated yes but the actions dont make sense in the way others munchies behave. First and foremost she publicized unsavory shit on youtube. Nothing favorable for asspat generating. Someone with mpb is going to delibrately hide whats going on behind the curtain. The more you hide the longer you can play an act.
But susan put it all in the open. Either shes a failed munchie or shes insane and oppurtunistic.
Or both. Maybe she really does have severe, untreated bipolar, but also has something in the realm of MBP?

AFAIK that's also something unheard of, thus far. But there's also not enough research.

Because no one bothered to invite an MBP expert to analyze this shit show, no one can say for certain it is not MBP. It takes a trained eye to prove MBP, and it would also take a trained eye to disprove MBP.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or both. Maybe she really does have severe, untreated bipolar, but also has something in the realm of MBP?

AFAIK that's also something unheard of, thus far. But there's also not enough research.

Because no one bothered to invite an MBP expert to analyze this shit show, no one can say for certain it is not MBP. It takes a trained eye to prove MBP, and it would also take a trained eye to disprove MBP.
Yeah i mean this kind shit of disproves the image of susan being a cold calculating munchie. Imo. Someone whose going to poison their kids for asspats isnt going to risk letting their dick of the month know too quickly.
This indicates susan is more delusional than munchie. She legitimately believes her kids are crazy. If it was the other way around she would still be a single tiger warrior mom dealing with two helplessly insane kids as it equates to more asspats.
After reading the thread and comparing to what Ive read about mbp I dont think it mbp. Munchies hide their behavior whatever they make public the narrative is strictly controlled. Anything to make the parent sympathetic. Nothing unfavorable brought to light.

Take the gypsy rose case. It was only after the mother was killed that all the negative shit was brought to light. Before that all anyone knew was dede was a mother of a horribly sick child. I'm not defending or justifying susan. But after seeing the videos and threads I think legitmately susan actually believes her kids are insane. The videos don't show maddness only kids zonked out of their brains. No munchie in the world would post that shit because its damning. Any normal person can see the truth.

I think really this a projection of her own madness to her kids. Either way she's still shitty. But a munchie wouldn't do shit in the open or take any unnunneccesary risks to ruin the farce they are desperately trying to create.
Gypsy case was a bit different because the mother was a hardcore grifter. Making Gypsy sick got her vacations, free house, etc...she was a criminal grifter way before Gypsy was born. most MBP cases are primarily about the attention and are not financially motivated. (They won’t turn down free money, because hey free money, but that’s not a primary motivator)

Most MBP moms think their kids are truly sick. Even when caught making them sick its rationalized as the only way they could get them the care they needed. (The doctors couldn’t see how sick he was so I only spiked their IV line to get them help!)

Denial is a strong in MBP, even with mountains of evidence. Susan acting like an obvious abuser to us doesn’t mean she’s not a MBP case. Most MBP are true believers in their kids being sick in their own twisted, sick fuck up way.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino