Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

sugarcummies

kiwifarms.net
If that's the case, I don't see what's stopping someone from creating a dummy account, setting 'film producer' as their vocation and sending her a request. Would be fun and help see what drama she's been kicking up.
Her facebook is set to not accept friend requests, she can only send them out.

progeriaaa

kiwifarms.net
This week Susan deleted about 10-15 friends on facebook and added the same number, and now it looks like she's completely deactivated it. I wish I had friended her when she was still accepting requests from "fans", there must have been some pretty entertaining friends only posts there lately.

Also, I found this old post when looking for her page. Anyone know anything about this?

View attachment 1000304
Archer Brown was really involved and active on the Schofield Discussion Page in like...2012? on Facebook when everything was happening with Michael cheating and sleeping with Juliet.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Trombonista

Meepmeep

kiwifarms.net
Either don't call your post powerleveling, or don't post it.
I know I’m a little (actually a LOT) late, but I’m working on reading the entire thread, All 900+ pages. I’m on about 200 right now. I’ve been lurking for awhile (sorry!) It’s difficult and horrifying to read, so it’s gonna take me awhile to get through it all. Just...wow. I’ve become invested in this on a personal level...but I wouldn’t have been able to read it at all had I not found out that both Jani and Bohdi were rescued from that maniac...eventually. My hope above all hopes is that some of the damage done to them by those heavy doses of brain damaging neuroleptics that they were on will be somewhat reversible (doubtful, but I truly hope the best for these two. They’ve suffered so much).

:Powerlevel: I can empathize with Jani and Bohdi on an extremely personal level because my mother did the EXACT SAME THING to me, and all her behaviors, down to the minute details, were exactly the same as Crazy Susans. I never even knew that psychiatric MBP existed outside of my own experience because I’ve never once heard of it happening to anyone else...until I found out about Susan Schofield. I came across this site when I was looking for updates on Jani out of curiosity because I had seen that 1st TLC documentary about her about 10+ years ago and wanted to see how she was doing. My heart broke when I saw how much she had deteriorated.

Just wanted to post and let you all know I’m here and playing catch up and will be posting on this thread a lot more once I’m all caught up.

Semper Fi to all of you guys who archived and documented all this horrific abuse and did your part to make everyone aware of what was going on.

Meepmeep

kiwifarms.net
I believe I may have some insight as to why Jani has screaming meltdowns every time she hears her full name “January.”

I think Susan deliberately turned Janis full name into a severe trigger by saying it right before she was about to do something abusive to her or say something abusive about her. The way I’ve heard Susan say “January” further leads me to believe this...she will either say it in a mocking voice or emphasize it.

The times I’ve seen/read about Jani getting severely triggered to the point of a meltdown over the use of her full name is when she’s in high stress environments, such as being in the hospital waiting room or during her intake process for kindergarten. When Jani is at home, which is the most familiar environment for her (I definitely won’t use the term “safest”) I’ve noticed she doesn’t have a full blown meltdown when called “January.” Instead, she seems to visibly flinch and look away or look down like she knows what’s coming...but since she’s not having sensory overload on top of the trigger, she doesn’t react so strongly.

This is beneficial for Susan because it makes Jani appear unbalanced and emotionally unstable while also making Susan look completely innocent. Narcissistic abusers love coming up with trigger words and phrases to make their victims appear unbalanced in public. I believe she used the trigger word “vitals” with Bodhi.

I really hope Jani will be able to change her legal name to Jani so that she doesn’t have to deal with that awful trigger anymore.

Diggingmyowngrave

...the dead shall walk the earth.
kiwifarms.net
N
I believe I may have some insight as to why Jani has screaming meltdowns every time she hears her full name “January.”

I think Susan deliberately turned Janis full name into a severe trigger by saying it right before she was about to do something abusive to her or say something abusive about her. The way I’ve heard Susan say “January” further leads me to believe this...she will either say it in a mocking voice or emphasize it.

The times I’ve seen/read about Jani getting severely triggered to the point of a meltdown over the use of her full name is when she’s in high stress environments, such as being in the hospital waiting room or during her intake process for kindergarten. When Jani is at home, which is the most familiar environment for her (I definitely won’t use the term “safest”) I’ve noticed she doesn’t have a full blown meltdown when called “January.” Instead, she seems to visibly flinch and look away or look down like she knows what’s coming...but since she’s not having sensory overload on top of the trigger, she doesn’t react so strongly.

This is beneficial for Susan because it makes Jani appear unbalanced and emotionally unstable while also making Susan look completely innocent. Narcissistic abusers love coming up with trigger words and phrases to make their victims appear unbalanced in public. I believe she used the trigger word “vitals” with Bodhi.

I really hope Jani will be able to change her legal name to Jani so that she doesn’t have to deal with that awful trigger anymore.
I believe you are correct. I remember a video when Susan saids “January Paige” in such a mockingly tone. It seemed strange to me that Susan who have that sort of tone when saying her name. It makes sense.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Viridian

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe you are correct. I remember a video when Susan saids “January Paige” in such a mockingly tone. It seemed strange to me that Susan who have that sort of tone when saying her name. It makes sense.
I certainly knew when my mother used my full name that she was pissed and I had been caught doing something wrong.

Given that Jani got almost no boundaries or consistent discipline I could see her reacting badly to something that implied Susan was angry or trying to discipline her. The worst thing for a kid is inconsistent discipline that totally relies on the parents mood or whims - rather than actual rules. No question that the only discipline (or anger) Jani got was due to what the voices were telling Susan that day.

heavycream

My latte tastes like general anaesthetic.
kiwifarms.net
Okay. I feel like I have to say something here. I know what I am about to reveal is going to hurt Michael, which I don't want to do because whatever people think of him he is still my friend, and it is potentially going to hurt Jani if someone manages to show her this.

Michael bears at least some responsibility here for DCFS failing to support the allegations the judge did not sustain.

What is not publicly known is that Michael has had the opportunity, at least from a purely LEGAL standpoint, to take physical custody of Jani and Bodhi since the first court date back in March. There was never any allegations preventing him from LEGALLY doing so. DCFS and the court was fully prepared to hand over custody. At which point they would drop the case against Susan and let family court sort it out.

But Michael has been less than fully clear and transparent about what his intentions were. He has hemmed and hawed and gone back and forth over and over again. His reasons for doing so are his own and not something I am going to talk about.

Unfortunately, because Michael was not in a position to take custody, again for reasons it is not my place to say, but seemed to be not completely able to face the truth about his own limitations, nor deal with his fear of being seen as the bad guy, he didn't give DCFS a straight, clear answer one way or another.

So since DCFS never really fully knew what Michael's intentions were, they didn't know whether to prepare to fully prosecute the allegations against Susan.

And so we got this result. Perhaps by the time DCFS realized that Michael might not take custody by the time the case went to trial, it might have been too late.

The kids weren't returned only because the Judge stepped in and saved them, not because DCFS really proved their allegations.

Shit. I need a beer. If you don't mind, I am going to step out for a while. I don't need to see the inevitable torrent of hate that, although perhaps justified, will be directed at my friend. He's still my friend. Loyalty's a bitch sometimes.
I always come back to this particular post on this thread, because it's very fascinating from a psychological perspective, given what we now know about its author.

Edit, not to double post: And this one's just ironic.
As for those who seem to be speaking directly to him, I am not sure what that is about. Is that some sort of backhanded implication that I am him? Or that I am Amy? Because God knows someone like Michael could never have real friends that actually like him, even if we don't agree with everything he does? Or is it that you think he prowls this thread like some attention whore, obsessing over what people in internet world think of him? Maybe he does. I couldn't tell you. But what I can tell you is that if months of bullying and threats from DCFS didn't make him do what they wanted, I don't think anyone here is going to do so.

Last edited:

I share this theory with you! I hadn't thought about Bodhi, but I have thought about Susan using Jani's name as a trigger. It would be such an easy way for her to illicit reactions in places like doctors offices or schools without it being noticed.

Ihatechildren

Please fuck off back to Reddit .
kiwifarms.net
I share this theory with you! I hadn't thought about Bodhi, but I have thought about Susan using Jani's name as a trigger. It would be such an easy way for her to illicit reactions in places like doctors offices or schools without it being noticed.
This is how Susan used to get Bodhi to have meltdowns only she would say the word "schizophrenia" and the poor little guy would cry hysterically. Bodhi was about 2 or 3 when he could say the word and understood what it meant because it was literally all he ever heard about.

There are are few videos of him where he started screaming because she kept telling him he was schizophrenic and instead of Susan shutting up when Bodhi would scream she kept saying it to get him to further meltdown. Susan knew exactly what to do to upset Jani and Bodhi and that involved trigger words.

Toasty

Where are my fuzzy socks? I need them All. Now.
kiwifarms.net
This is how Susan used to get Bodhi to have meltdowns only she would say the word "schizophrenia" and the poor little guy would cry hysterically. Bodhi was about 2 or 3 when he could say the word and understood what it meant because it was literally all he ever heard about.

There are are few videos of him where he started screaming because she kept telling him he was schizophrenic and instead of Susan stopped when Bodhi would scream she kept saying it to get him to further meltdown. Susan knew exactly what to do to upset Jani and Bodhi and that involved trigger words.
God that's so sick. I thought I had exhausted my well of disgust for these parents.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino