Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

heavycream

My latte tastes like general anaesthetic.
kiwifarms.net
In the original Dr. Phil segment, you can see him trying to grope for all the schizophrenic symptoms, e.g. pointing out the 'flight of ideas' . It'd make him look like a quack talking out his ass if he admitted he was wrong, since he always seems to show some confidence in his ability to understand his guests' psychological issues.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
In the original Dr. Phil segment, you can see him trying to grope for all the schizophrenic symptoms, e.g. pointing out the 'flight of ideas' . It'd make him look like a quack talking out his ass if he admitted he was wrong, since he always seems to show some confidence in his ability to understand his guests' psychological issues.
That's part of what pisses me off: For better or worse, Dr. Phil portrays himself as an expert in psychological matters. I know he has some training, and sometimes he is very cautious to say "I can't diagnose you/your child, but I can send you to someone who can". But when he did this initial episode when Jani was a child he essentially took his "professional opinion" and cosigned Susan and Michael's bullshit to millions of viewers that don't know any better.

He needs to learn to stay in his professional lane, and he needs to learn to vet his guests better instead of jumping on the hype-train for viewership. Or at least restrict that shit to consenting adults and not children being exploited by their parents for freak-bucks.

ibewwife1990

Daughter of Cory Cabana
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Well, it's been a year since I came on here and told my story. Figured I would come back and just say something to mark all that has happened. Please try to read my post with an open mind and realize I'm trying to speak from a judgment-free place here. I know that will be really hard for some of you because this entire website is judgement based, but try anyway!
I just wanted to express also that I've read everything in this thread that pertains to me, and I saw the pattern of devaluing and throwing people away when they do not suit your agenda.... and I understand why I have received criticism for sharing my story on this website (some of you guys said some asshole-ish stuff about me, and then praised me after I gave you things you wanted)... but it's ok, I understand why you said the things that you said about me, and I forgive all of you who said or thought those things. I also got criticism for sharing my story here instead of going to therapy, but I think this was my form of therapy and I can live with that, it served as a catalyst that I very much needed, so for that I thank all of you who participated in this thread. I was asleep in my own little dream world, and even the story I shared with you was a part of that dream. I say the word "dream" because the way I viewed reality was different than reality itself and I didn't even realize it. But over this past year after I had my very rude awakening that things were not what I thought they were, I really had to pump the brakes and re-examine and re-discover all of reality. My entire dream of childhood was ripped away from me and replaced with kiwifarm's version, and let me tell you....you guys don't know what you don't know! (meaning, y'all sound so smug while you are spreading misinformation, that you do not even realize is misinformation) 😂 That was kind of traumatic in and of itself really. But once faced with a more accurate perception of the truth, I felt really put on the spot, I had no idea what I was supposed to do about any of it. There's no fucking guide book out there called What to do when you realize your life was a lie and your father is possibly harming your step-siblings that you have never even met.... So I did the best I could...I talked with Dr Phil's team, read on here, talked with people on here/reddit, but it didn't feel like the right thing. I just don't think this is my area! I felt a lot of pressure to do something though, so I wrote to J&B after they were removed by DCFS.... and idk I wanted to connect. Nothing has panned out, which is totally fine, I think it's just not meant to be. I don't think my place is in all this and I don't want to keep putting myself in it. So I guess this will be my final post on here and the reddit (if it's still there I haven't looked). I'm very happy J&B seem to be doing so well, so that's really all I cared about is their wellbeing.
And as far as anyone else involved goes, I would just really urge you guys (ok, here's where you need to be open minded and not be judgemental) to just remember that we are ALL flawed, we all fuck up and yes some of us fuck up way way bigger than others (not saying to ignore that) but the problem comes when we stop being loving, accepting and forgiving of mistakes. I can already feel the outrage coming, I can already tell there will be so many objections to this but I feel like I have to say this anyway. (It's so cliche but) Put yourself into the shoes of someone you hate and really truly see the world the way THAT PERSON (not YOU) sees the world, then we can start to bridge the gaps between all of our points of view and start to heal and come together. I'm not saying this justifies or excuses anything, but you all of you on here know "my victim story of my childhood"...and I'm here to tell you that I've done a lot to try to understand my dad's mindset at the time of when things happened and I realized he didn't have anything figured out and he was just doing the best he could with what he knew at that moment. Nobody has it all figured out and we are all going to make mistakes, and the fact that you think a mistake is obvious does not mean the person making the mistake knows that it's obvious. Common sense is really not that common, as the saying goes. I really hope this message sinks in for at least one of you and you can try to understand where I am coming from right now. Or at the very least try not to misunderstand me, I am not perfect and I have a past, but so do you❤! Think about why you justify judging others and how you would feel if they passed those very same judgments upon you (or accurate judgments against you if the same ones won't resonate). I wish all of you the very best and I hope you have an epic and fantastic life in whatever manner you choose (hopefully you choose to stop hurting other people, whatever the justification of it may be). I was so tempted to use the heart emoji that I know triggers you guys, but I won't! ❤😂

heavycream

My latte tastes like general anaesthetic.
kiwifarms.net
Who are you again? Ironically, you sound a lot like your father with the 'you don't know anything' rhetoric. He had opportunities to do better, in no way was he doing the best he could. He let the kids down medically, he let the kids down as a father figure, he let the kids down at providing basic living standards, decent food, etc, etc. Having sex a few feet away from your comatose step-son is not 'doing the best he could', if it is, don't you think that does truly reflect badly on him?

Susan is still a lolcow. I don't think anybody really cares about what you do/are.

The fact that you think this site is about hurting other people is telling.

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
Well, it's been a year since I came on here and told my story. Figured I would come back and just say something to mark all that has happened. Please try to read my post with an open mind and realize I'm trying to speak from a judgment-free place here. I know that will be really hard for some of you because this entire website is judgement based, but try anyway!
I just wanted to express also that I've read everything in this thread that pertains to me, and I saw the pattern of devaluing and throwing people away when they do not suit your agenda.... and I understand why I have received criticism for sharing my story on this website (some of you guys said some asshole-ish stuff about me, and then praised me after I gave you things you wanted)... but it's ok, I understand why you said the things that you said about me, and I forgive all of you who said or thought those things. I also got criticism for sharing my story here instead of going to therapy, but I think this was my form of therapy and I can live with that, it served as a catalyst that I very much needed, so for that I thank all of you who participated in this thread. I was asleep in my own little dream world, and even the story I shared with you was a part of that dream. I say the word "dream" because the way I viewed reality was different than reality itself and I didn't even realize it. But over this past year after I had my very rude awakening that things were not what I thought they were, I really had to pump the brakes and re-examine and re-discover all of reality. My entire dream of childhood was ripped away from me and replaced with kiwifarm's version, and let me tell you....you guys don't know what you don't know! (meaning, y'all sound so smug while you are spreading misinformation, that you do not even realize is misinformation) 😂 That was kind of traumatic in and of itself really. But once faced with a more accurate perception of the truth, I felt really put on the spot, I had no idea what I was supposed to do about any of it. There's no fucking guide book out there called What to do when you realize your life was a lie and your father is possibly harming your step-siblings that you have never even met.... So I did the best I could...I talked with Dr Phil's team, read on here, talked with people on here/reddit, but it didn't feel like the right thing. I just don't think this is my area! I felt a lot of pressure to do something though, so I wrote to J&B after they were removed by DCFS.... and idk I wanted to connect. Nothing has panned out, which is totally fine, I think it's just not meant to be. I don't think my place is in all this and I don't want to keep putting myself in it. So I guess this will be my final post on here and the reddit (if it's still there I haven't looked). I'm very happy J&B seem to be doing so well, so that's really all I cared about is their wellbeing.
And as far as anyone else involved goes, I would just really urge you guys (ok, here's where you need to be open minded and not be judgemental) to just remember that we are ALL flawed, we all fuck up and yes some of us fuck up way way bigger than others (not saying to ignore that) but the problem comes when we stop being loving, accepting and forgiving of mistakes. I can already feel the outrage coming, I can already tell there will be so many objections to this but I feel like I have to say this anyway. (It's so cliche but) Put yourself into the shoes of someone you hate and really truly see the world the way THAT PERSON (not YOU) sees the world, then we can start to bridge the gaps between all of our points of view and start to heal and come together. I'm not saying this justifies or excuses anything, but you all of you on here know "my victim story of my childhood"...and I'm here to tell you that I've done a lot to try to understand my dad's mindset at the time of when things happened and I realized he didn't have anything figured out and he was just doing the best he could with what he knew at that moment. Nobody has it all figured out and we are all going to make mistakes, and the fact that you think a mistake is obvious does not mean the person making the mistake knows that it's obvious. Common sense is really not that common, as the saying goes. I really hope this message sinks in for at least one of you and you can try to understand where I am coming from right now. Or at the very least try not to misunderstand me, I am not perfect and I have a past, but so do you❤! Think about why you justify judging others and how you would feel if they passed those very same judgments upon you (or accurate judgments against you if the same ones won't resonate). I wish all of you the very best and I hope you have an epic and fantastic life in whatever manner you choose (hopefully you choose to stop hurting other people, whatever the justification of it may be). I was so tempted to use the heart emoji that I know triggers you guys, but I won't! ❤😂
Dude....what happened?

I remember you. You were gung-ho about letting us know what an irredeemable bastard your father was. So what did he do to make you say this shit?

Look. We know who Cory really is. He was being creepy towards Bodhi, having sex next to him, moving in within weeks and manhandling the kids around, shutting down arguments that the kids were being overmedicated--which they WERE. I mean, they were taken the fuck away from Susan because they were--and did basically jack shit to try to reel in Susan's manic, atrocious parenting behaviors. I get that we're all flawed people on some level. But most of us wouldn't help perpetrate the physical, emotional, and medical abuse of vulnerable special needs children. I mean what the actual fuck.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
And as far as anyone else involved goes, I would just really urge you guys (ok, here's where you need to be open minded and not be judgemental) to just remember that we are ALL flawed, we all fuck up and yes some of us fuck up way way bigger than others (not saying to ignore that) but the problem comes when we stop being loving, accepting and forgiving of mistakes.
Hon, you had me up until this line.

People who harm children purposely get NO forgiveness.

I'm here to tell you that I've done a lot to try to understand my dad's mindset at the time of when things happened and I realized he didn't have anything figured out and he was just doing the best he could with what he knew at that moment. Nobody has it all figured out and we are all going to make mistakes, and the fact that you think a mistake is obvious does not mean the person making the mistake knows that it's obvious. Common sense is really not that common, as the saying goes.
You can use this excuse for all kinds of shit and it works almost none of the time.

"I didn't realize I was too drunk to drive home. So yeah, I ran over some people, but that was just a mistake, nobody's perfect."

"I didn't realize that having sex with the child would have a lasting psychological trauma on him. It's what felt natural to me at the time, it wasn't an obviously wrong thing to do in my mind."

"I needed to make rent this month, so I held up the store and shot the clerk. I was just doing the only thing I could think to do."

"Being a mom was really hard and I couldn't handle it, so I abandoned my kids. I'm not a perfect person and I didn't have it figured out."

Excusing predators and criminals by saying "everyone makes mistakes, nobody's perfect" is a fucking insulting way of thinking that minimizes the experience of victims everywhere. I don't know whether it's more naive or narcissistic. How are we supposed to hold anyone responsible for anything if something as serious as drugging children into permanent brain damage and exploiting naked children online for profit can be pooh-poohed away with "nobody's perfect"?

Think about why you justify judging others and how you would feel if they passed those very same judgments upon you (or accurate judgments against you if the same ones won't resonate).
My crime is, I spend too much time on a stupid, pointless online drama forum where I laugh at people's foolishness and/or criticize them for being horrible people. I'm lazy, I procrastinate, I'm sarcastic and antisocial.

I've never stripped a child naked and scalded him with hot water. I've never had sex three feet from a comatose child on a stained mattress on the floor. I've never forced a child to take so many drugs that he could barely speak. I've never woken a child up at all hours of the night and dragged him out to Dennys in my own manic state. I've never shown a child erotic videos in public. I've never bullied doctors into prescribing drugs for a child who doesn't need them. I've never stolen money from hundreds of people under the guise of helping a child, when the best thing to help the child would have been to take him away from me. I've never paraded a child around non social media for my own financial gain. I've never tried to kill myself in front of a child.

I've never fucking hurt or harmed a child for my own gain.

So whatever made you side with your dad, I hope it comes back to bite you in the ass one day. I'm not mad at you, I'm really not. I don't really care about your life. But I wish nothing but misery on your father and Susan and Michael for what they did to two children who relied on them for love and care.

Ido

lizard noises
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nooooo, I liked you too :( damn it. You told us about your life, if we don't know something its because you didnt tell us- which is totally in your right to do. But to then do a 180, is just bizarre.

Are you ok?

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
I was just remembering you the other day while re-reading the thread. I hoped you were doing well.

I didn't go through the entire thread, but I seem to recall your posting about how Cory was mega-neglectful, about how he never bought food and you had to get groceries, medication, and other life necessities yourself, and about how his response to your being hospitalized due to a miscarriage at 17 (not knowing you were expecting in the first place) was basically "I sleep"? I seem to also recall a suicide attempt and his response was again, "I sleep"?

Have you experienced brain damage due to an accident recently? Are you on a new medication? I am serious.

EDIT: @PolexiaAphrodisia I bet you've never broadcasted your child's menstruation on social media, or videotaped your children on the toilet and in the shower for social media, either.

Last edited:

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
I didn't go through the entire thread, but I seem to recall your posting about how Cory was mega-neglectful, about how he never bought food and you had to get groceries, medication, and other life necessities yourself, and about how his response to your being hospitalized due to a miscarriage at 17 (not knowing you were expecting in the first place) was basically "I sleep"? I seem to also recall a suicide attempt and his response was again, "I sleep"?
If this was the behavior she was excusing with "life is hard, pobody nerfect" I would have a totally different attitude. But it seems like the J&B stuff is included in that umbrella.

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I'm kind of baffled. You made it extremely clear that Cory was the worst father imaginable and you seemed like you were 100% on to his bullshit. It just boggles the mind why you would defend such a monster even after everything he did.

Side note--I remember that you were clear that Cory didn't give off pedo vibes. But you being weird and strangely defensive about this creep now completely calls that into question and paints you as an unreliable source. I've made it no secret here that I personally think he was possibly molesting Bodhi, given all the creepy behavior on display to suggest so. If you seriously think said creepy behavior is the product of a flawed human being and not a sick, twisted abuser, then the writing is on the wall.

Last edited:

TaterBot

i don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These oh-so-thoughtfully-reasonable platitudes she's spouting are the vocabulary of the woke crowd these days. Saying words meaning nothing. There is a way which seems right to a person, but the end thereof is destruction. This woman is a prime textbook Exhibit A of that.

"He was unaware and asleep" is how you try to excuse your father's behavior, but how can you excuse his willful, sustained abuse of two children?

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
kiwifarms.net
I'm newer to this particular thread & while I can understand your desire to...I'm not quite sure what...defend? redeem? your father, he did things that no sane person should ever do. Several have already been pointed out by others.

-Having sex while a child lies mere feet from you.
-Scald a child with hot water as means of punishment.
-Not intervene when or ignore that two children were medicated so heavily that they would have been incapable of defending themselves in any way should they need to.
-Numerous other things I'm not going to bother re-hashing since anyone who has read this thread knows them & is appalled by them.

These are not 'mistakes' or 'common sense'. It's basic human decency. It is something that most people know, things they don't even have to think about or consider. Most people treat their pets with more decency than those poor children saw in their lives with Susan, Michael & Cory.

You've said yourself that he was abusive to you in the past, so I'm not quite sure what your aim is here. If you want to make peace with your father, that's your business & your right. But don't ask a group of people who have had nothing but your step-siblings welfare & best interest at heart for years to forgive him. A group of complete strangers that had more sympathy, compassion, love & good intentions for those two children than either of their biological parents, or their step-father, did.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
....god and here I thought her account was hacked...
She sounds stoned or she read too many inspirational FB cliches.

It’s not really that surprising. Some ppl who get pulled into internet drama thanks to a IRL connection jump in with both feet and soak in all the attention, but it doesn’t last very long. Once the drama subsides, no one is paying attention anymore, they get resentful about it.

Maybe Cory finally gave her some of the fatherly attention she wanted, along with a sob story, so now she’s back in his corner. She’s the one who got his text messages where he was already counting the money he was going to make exploiting the kids with a book and TV deal. If she wants to forget and forgive for some dribbles of acknowledgement from the hobosexual that’s her call.

Let’s just hope she’s not doing it because he mentioned he’d finally like to meet his grandkids after years of not giving a flying fuck and she needs to rationalize his shitty behavior away to let him play grandpa for a few hours.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
I mean, I'm kind of baffled. You made it extremely clear that Cory was the worst father imaginable and you seemed like you were 100% on to his bullshit. It just boggles the mind why you would defend such a monster even after everything he did.

Side note--I remember that you were clear that Cory didn't give off pedo vibes. But you being weird and strangely defensive about this creep now completely calls that into question and paints you as an unreliable source. I've made it no secret here that I personally think he was possibly molesting Bodhi, given all the creepy behavior on display to suggest so. If you seriously think said creepy behavior is the product of a flawed human being and not a sick, twisted abuser, then the writing is on the wall.

To add to that point, the especially infuriating thing about her assertion that her dad is not a chomo is that she never was victimized or observed any behavior or tendencies.

It really is a slap to the face of survivors of abuse to hear what is essentially "Well, I personally never saw it, ergo there is NO possibility that it ever happened."

Just because he didn't do anything to his blood family means nothing. Abusers are discovered all the time and many of them spare their family in favor of victimizing other children.

Ihatechildren

LOOK AT IT !!!!
kiwifarms.net
Cory's daughter got called out for exploiting Jani and sharing information about Jani and Bodhi on Facebook and Reddit in several posts that were removed but she comes here to insult people.

Maybe if she hadn't participated in trashing her dad here then getting mad when people responded by worrying about him abusing Jani and Bodhi I would feel some sympathy for her . The reality though is that she used Reddit, YouTube, Facebook and Kiwi Farms to share what an asshole Cory is so she is nothing but a hypocrite.

I don't think this idiot ever gave a shit about Jani or Bodhi and used them as an excuse to get back at Cory as well as get attention.

dokorochan

kiwifarms.net
you guys don't know what you don't know! (meaning, y'all sound so smug while you are spreading misinformation, that you do not even realize is misinformation) 😂
What I do know for a fact is that your father took part in abusing two children. I can’t imagine what must have happened for you to change your mindset like this, but the fact still stands that your father took part in child abuse. No amount of cute “live, laugh, love and forgive” type ramblings will change that.