Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I do know for a fact is that your father took part in abusing two children. I can’t imagine what must have happened for you to change your mindset like this, but the fact still stands that your father took part in child abuse. No amount of cute “live, laugh, love and forgive” type ramblings will change that.
Cory's daughter got called out for exploiting Jani and sharing information about Jani and Bodhi on Facebook and Reddit in several posts that were removed but she comes here to insult people.

Maybe if she hadn't participated in trashing her dad here then getting mad when people responded by worrying about him abusing Jani and Bodhi I would feel some sympathy for her . The reality though is that she used Reddit, YouTube, Facebook and Kiwi Farms to share what an asshole Cory is so she is nothing but a hypocrite.

I don't think this idiot ever gave a shit about Jani or Bodhi and used them as an excuse to get back at Cory as well as get attention.
So basically the internet mob that was giving her asspats and drama turned on her? Sounds about right for the tone of that post.

It’s good she spoke out but she seemed to jump way too deep into all of this. Calling Dr Phil, heading up a subreddit, etc... Why the fuck would she want to try and meet Jani and Bodhi after they were in foster care? More gossip for her online clubhouse once there wasn’t much left to say about dear old dad?

Girl had like a new baby and several young kids IIRC. Best if she stays offline, stays away from drama and Cory and focus on raising her kids and avoiding the mistakes her “flawed trying best” dad made.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, it's been a year since I came on here and told my story. Figured I would come back and just say something to mark all that has happened. Please try to read my post with an open mind and realize I'm trying to speak from a judgment-free place here. I know that will be really hard for some of you because this entire website is judgement based, but try anyway!
I just wanted to express also that I've read everything in this thread that pertains to me, and I saw the pattern of devaluing and throwing people away when they do not suit your agenda.... and I understand why I have received criticism for sharing my story on this website (some of you guys said some asshole-ish stuff about me, and then praised me after I gave you things you wanted)... but it's ok, I understand why you said the things that you said about me, and I forgive all of you who said or thought those things. I also got criticism for sharing my story here instead of going to therapy, but I think this was my form of therapy and I can live with that, it served as a catalyst that I very much needed, so for that I thank all of you who participated in this thread. I was asleep in my own little dream world, and even the story I shared with you was a part of that dream. I say the word "dream" because the way I viewed reality was different than reality itself and I didn't even realize it. But over this past year after I had my very rude awakening that things were not what I thought they were, I really had to pump the brakes and re-examine and re-discover all of reality. My entire dream of childhood was ripped away from me and replaced with kiwifarm's version, and let me tell you....you guys don't know what you don't know! (meaning, y'all sound so smug while you are spreading misinformation, that you do not even realize is misinformation) 😂 That was kind of traumatic in and of itself really. But once faced with a more accurate perception of the truth, I felt really put on the spot, I had no idea what I was supposed to do about any of it. There's no fucking guide book out there called What to do when you realize your life was a lie and your father is possibly harming your step-siblings that you have never even met.... So I did the best I could...I talked with Dr Phil's team, read on here, talked with people on here/reddit, but it didn't feel like the right thing. I just don't think this is my area! I felt a lot of pressure to do something though, so I wrote to J&B after they were removed by DCFS.... and idk I wanted to connect. Nothing has panned out, which is totally fine, I think it's just not meant to be. I don't think my place is in all this and I don't want to keep putting myself in it. So I guess this will be my final post on here and the reddit (if it's still there I haven't looked). I'm very happy J&B seem to be doing so well, so that's really all I cared about is their wellbeing.
And as far as anyone else involved goes, I would just really urge you guys (ok, here's where you need to be open minded and not be judgemental) to just remember that we are ALL flawed, we all fuck up and yes some of us fuck up way way bigger than others (not saying to ignore that) but the problem comes when we stop being loving, accepting and forgiving of mistakes. I can already feel the outrage coming, I can already tell there will be so many objections to this but I feel like I have to say this anyway. (It's so cliche but) Put yourself into the shoes of someone you hate and really truly see the world the way THAT PERSON (not YOU) sees the world, then we can start to bridge the gaps between all of our points of view and start to heal and come together. I'm not saying this justifies or excuses anything, but you all of you on here know "my victim story of my childhood"...and I'm here to tell you that I've done a lot to try to understand my dad's mindset at the time of when things happened and I realized he didn't have anything figured out and he was just doing the best he could with what he knew at that moment. Nobody has it all figured out and we are all going to make mistakes, and the fact that you think a mistake is obvious does not mean the person making the mistake knows that it's obvious. Common sense is really not that common, as the saying goes. I really hope this message sinks in for at least one of you and you can try to understand where I am coming from right now. Or at the very least try not to misunderstand me, I am not perfect and I have a past, but so do you❤! Think about why you justify judging others and how you would feel if they passed those very same judgments upon you (or accurate judgments against you if the same ones won't resonate). I wish all of you the very best and I hope you have an epic and fantastic life in whatever manner you choose (hopefully you choose to stop hurting other people, whatever the justification of it may be). I was so tempted to use the heart emoji that I know triggers you guys, but I won't! ❤😂
Apologists for child abusers are just as morally repugnant as the child abusers themselves--honestly, in my book, even worse, because you're trying to shield them from justice. If you really want to go to bat for Cory, then you're as much of a scumbag as he is.

So basically the internet mob that was giving her asspats and drama turned on her? Sounds about right for the tone of that post.

It’s good she spoke out but she seemed to jump way too deep into all of this. Calling Dr Phil, heading up a subreddit, etc... Why the fuck would she want to try and meet Jani and Bodhi after they were in foster care? More gossip for her online clubhouse once there wasn’t much left to say about dear old dad?

Girl had like a new baby and several young kids IIRC. Best if she stays offline, stays away from drama and Cory and focus on raising her kids and avoiding the mistakes her “flawed trying best” dad made.
I didn't get this vibe at first, but the complete flop to sympathizing with Cory makes it pretty clear that this is the case. It shows a special lack of self awareness to sell out on a couple of abused kids (own family no less, even if extended) who you were previously trying to righteously defend. Forgiveness is a personal process reserved for the people actually affected. This guy turned a couple of potentially bright kids into vegetables and subjected them to abuse and neglect. The only ones who have any authority offering forgiveness are Jani and Bodhi.

Just because he didn't do anything to his blood family means nothing. Abusers are discovered all the time and many of them spare their family in favor of victimizing other children.
It's absurdly common for abusers to pick "favorites" even within their own family. You can have an abusive parent who only molests one of the kids, or releases their anger on only one target and other family members are treated respectably.

Last edited:

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
It's absurdly common for abusers to pick "favorites" even within their own family. You can have an abusive parent who only molests one of the kids, or releases their anger on only one target and other family members are treated respectably.
Not to mention preferences in terms of the sex of said child. I always thought it was stupid she completely discounted the threat of Cory being a potential molester when A.) He probably wouldn't have been interested in incest and B.) He could just have a preference for boys, hence his aloof nature towards Jani and his handsy behavior towards Bodhi.

Keep in mind that predators are also very sneaky and are often good at fooling people, not because they are smart but because the people who know them are too baffled by the immediacy in their relationship with said predator to see the red flags. But predators follow common creepy conventions, all of which Cory exhibits. I think it was so blatantly suspicious that to deny it altogether would be incredibly foolish and stupid.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
blah blah blah feel good bullshit blah blah
California is full of people that sprout this passive-aggressive nonsense all the fucking time. I'm so glad I left.

I hope the next earthquake takes Cory and Susan out, how you like that negative vibe? To be honest I don't care if you like it or not.

sugarcummies

kiwifarms.net
Love when a mostly dead thread like this is only graced by occasional good news and cows making fools of themselves like a year after their limelight came and went. Saying Cory is only flawed is a grave understatement when speaking of that useless, arrogant, abusive shitstain on society.

Please, tell us more @ibewwife1990. It's great entertainment to see abuse-defending drivel written like a soccer mom on her fifth glass of wine on a school night.

Peachtea18

kiwifarms.net
Well, it's been a year since I came on here and told my story. Figured I would come back and just say something to mark all that has happened. Please try to read my post with an open mind and realize I'm trying to speak from a judgment-free place here. I know that will be really hard for some of you because this entire website is judgement based, but try anyway!
I just wanted to express also that I've read everything in this thread that pertains to me, and I saw the pattern of devaluing and throwing people away when they do not suit your agenda.... and I understand why I have received criticism for sharing my story on this website (some of you guys said some asshole-ish stuff about me, and then praised me after I gave you things you wanted)... but it's ok, I understand why you said the things that you said about me, and I forgive all of you who said or thought those things. I also got criticism for sharing my story here instead of going to therapy, but I think this was my form of therapy and I can live with that, it served as a catalyst that I very much needed, so for that I thank all of you who participated in this thread. I was asleep in my own little dream world, and even the story I shared with you was a part of that dream. I say the word "dream" because the way I viewed reality was different than reality itself and I didn't even realize it. But over this past year after I had my very rude awakening that things were not what I thought they were, I really had to pump the brakes and re-examine and re-discover all of reality. My entire dream of childhood was ripped away from me and replaced with kiwifarm's version, and let me tell you....you guys don't know what you don't know! (meaning, y'all sound so smug while you are spreading misinformation, that you do not even realize is misinformation) 😂 That was kind of traumatic in and of itself really. But once faced with a more accurate perception of the truth, I felt really put on the spot, I had no idea what I was supposed to do about any of it. There's no fucking guide book out there called What to do when you realize your life was a lie and your father is possibly harming your step-siblings that you have never even met.... So I did the best I could...I talked with Dr Phil's team, read on here, talked with people on here/reddit, but it didn't feel like the right thing. I just don't think this is my area! I felt a lot of pressure to do something though, so I wrote to J&B after they were removed by DCFS.... and idk I wanted to connect. Nothing has panned out, which is totally fine, I think it's just not meant to be. I don't think my place is in all this and I don't want to keep putting myself in it. So I guess this will be my final post on here and the reddit (if it's still there I haven't looked). I'm very happy J&B seem to be doing so well, so that's really all I cared about is their wellbeing.
And as far as anyone else involved goes, I would just really urge you guys (ok, here's where you need to be open minded and not be judgemental) to just remember that we are ALL flawed, we all fuck up and yes some of us fuck up way way bigger than others (not saying to ignore that) but the problem comes when we stop being loving, accepting and forgiving of mistakes. I can already feel the outrage coming, I can already tell there will be so many objections to this but I feel like I have to say this anyway. (It's so cliche but) Put yourself into the shoes of someone you hate and really truly see the world the way THAT PERSON (not YOU) sees the world, then we can start to bridge the gaps between all of our points of view and start to heal and come together. I'm not saying this justifies or excuses anything, but you all of you on here know "my victim story of my childhood"...and I'm here to tell you that I've done a lot to try to understand my dad's mindset at the time of when things happened and I realized he didn't have anything figured out and he was just doing the best he could with what he knew at that moment. Nobody has it all figured out and we are all going to make mistakes, and the fact that you think a mistake is obvious does not mean the person making the mistake knows that it's obvious. Common sense is really not that common, as the saying goes. I really hope this message sinks in for at least one of you and you can try to understand where I am coming from right now. Or at the very least try not to misunderstand me, I am not perfect and I have a past, but so do you❤! Think about why you justify judging others and how you would feel if they passed those very same judgments upon you (or accurate judgments against you if the same ones won't resonate). I wish all of you the very best and I hope you have an epic and fantastic life in whatever manner you choose (hopefully you choose to stop hurting other people, whatever the justification of it may be). I was so tempted to use the heart emoji that I know triggers you guys, but I won't! ❤😂
This sounds like the type of bullshit everyone raised by a narcissist eventually starts telling themselves to try and rationalize the pain and trauma. "They were just doing the best with what they had at the time." No. Child abuse is not a "mistake". Point blank. Period. These two kids suffered at the hands of adults whose sole purpose was to love, provide for, and protect them. Until last August every single adult in these kids' lives failed them on every level imaginable.

If you're not already, I really do recommend that you go to therapy to work through and process all of this shit. And when you think you're done, go some more. Trying to prove yourself to strangers on the internet isn't going to do a damn thing to help you heal and move forward.

Local Coyote

Hey man, got any cats?
kiwifarms.net
Oh honey. That insincere horseshit may pass with Live Laugh Love FB mommybloggers but it does not fly here. You were all too happy to smear your own shitty dad when it served your ego but the minute you got flack we're cyberbullies who were just too mean.

What Cory did and failed to prevent is child abuse. Even the shit he admits to is child abuse. At least Susan is literally batshit insane, Cory has no excuse. He signed on I suspect so he would have a mealticket, pussy, and vulnerable children to dominate. Cory is a goddamn monster and hell is too kind for him.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Not to mention preferences in terms of the sex of said child. I always thought it was stupid she completely discounted the threat of Cory being a potential molester when A.) He probably wouldn't have been interested in incest and B.) He could just have a preference for boys, hence his aloof nature towards Jani and his handsy behavior towards Bodhi.

Keep in mind that predators are also very sneaky and are often good at fooling people, not because they are smart but because the people who know them are too baffled by the immediacy in their relationship with said predator to see the red flags. But predators follow common creepy conventions, all of which Cory exhibits. I think it was so blatantly suspicious that to deny it altogether would be incredibly foolish and stupid.

I saw when she was "defending" her dad and saying that as far as she knew, he had no indications of being a sexual abuser. Horse shit. She's in denial and denial is going to lead her (and possibly her own kids) down a very dark road. She needs to get off the internet (or at least the social media sites), get her shit together and PARENT her own children.

xXgucci4trumpXx

640x480 16 color as god intended
kiwifarms.net
It's on the subreddit too, so I'm sure it's legitimate.

It all reads very strangely, like she's trying to validate her newfound forgiveness using a bruised ego. Whatever's happened, her attention train has run dry.

Are we sure this isn’t a hack? It seems written differently than previous posts
she was probably just drunk and having a #sodeep night. it's almost too stupid to make up. mods could possibly confirm on ip (?) if there's any serious doubt but it seems unlikely.

plus i think people are underestimating how quickly family members can justify or even enable abuse. in retrospect it seems like this chick was just pissed at Corey because she felt personally victimized or something, and was maybe using this as a kind of rebellion or revenge. if she came to get over that, trying to throw Jani and Bodhi under that same rug of "everybody makes mistakes" BS isn't really surprising. agree with Constellationzero that it's worrying in terms of her kids, though. hopefully she doesn't take them anywhere near this guy.

heavycream

My latte tastes like general anaesthetic.
kiwifarms.net
I put my money on her wanting to make amends with her dad. Maybe she needs some money from him or something, or he's just made her more miserable since she started antagonising him here. Perhaps he told her to bat for him as a compromise, or she did it on her own accord to appeal.

Petronella

Anta baka?
kiwifarms.net
I saw when she was "defending" her dad and saying that as far as she knew, he had no indications of being a sexual abuser. Horse shit. She's in denial and denial is going to lead her (and possibly her own kids) down a very dark road. She needs to get off the internet (or at least the social media sites), get her shit together and PARENT her own children.
Yeah I remember she jumped tf down my throat when I brought up that weird moment of Cory showing Bodhi porn. When I wasn't even trying to say that implied Cory was a diddler. But my girl went ooooff 🤔

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I remember she jumped tf down my throat when I brought up that weird moment of Cory showing Bodhi porn. When I wasn't even trying to say that implied Cory was a diddler. But my girl went ooooff 🤔
To be fair, it wasn't porn, it was a video of sexy women dressed in "slutty TSA" type outfits as a promotional stunt for some Asian airport or something.

But showing a child erotic material with the intention of provoking a reaction out of the kid is still immensely gross and a red flag.