Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Woman decides to forgive narcissistic, abusive possible pedo, kiwi farms angered at letting an asshole off the hook. Story at 12.
It's her dad. No one is making you forgive him. I sure as fuck don't forgive his behavior, but I don't see the need to rage at someone else's forgiveness, it doesn't effect anyone but them.

That said @ibewwife1990 there wasn't any real need to virtue signal about it either. You should have known you were putting blood in the water here.

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
It's her dad. No one is making you forgive him. I sure as fuck don't forgive his behavior, but I don't see the need to rage at someone else's forgiveness, it doesn't effect anyone but them.

That said @ibewwife1990 there wasn't any real need to virtue signal about it either. You should have known you were putting blood in the water here.
I don't think it would be so bad if she hadn't chalked it down to that "everyone makes mistakes, we're all flawed" garbage. At the end of the day, YES he is her dad and YES she has the right to forgive him for what he put her through. But to attribute the fact that he took part in the medical, physical, and mental abuse of vulnerable special needs children is unforgivable. He hasn't changed and never will. What Cory did was not the mark of a flawed human being. I don't think any of us here would manhandle children and gradually poison them with medication.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net

I couldn't give a flying fuck whether or not she forgave him herself, it was her coming here and being holier-than-thou and telling us all to forgive him too, and to realize that we aren't all perfect people, and to stop "hurting people".

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I couldn't give a flying fuck whether or not she forgave him herself, it was her coming here and being holier-than-thou and telling us all to forgive him too, and to realize that we aren't all perfect people, and to stop "hurting people".

I agree, I think the real problem is that she came here telling us that we needed to forgive him, that he "made mistakes", "was doing his best", blah blah. If she wants to let the creep back into her life and give him access to her children (to potentially abuse and/or molest) that's her (stupid) call, but trying to demand other people "see his side" is some USDA prime bullshit. That's what I also took her near incoherent post to be, her trying to shame us for being OMG so mean to a child abuser. Fuck that.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I haven't logged into this webzone for like 2+ weeks. I came back because I was reading about that Sylvia Likens torture and murder case from 1965 and I started thinking about the ways shitty, awful, empty, emotionally-crippled, personality-disordered women hurt girls, and naturally I thought of this thread as well as the Kristina Page Klein thread.

re: @ibewwife1990 My best guess is that shit is going bad with her husband so now she's looking for familial support in other places. Or it could be as simple as what the other person was saying about whatever shit went down on reddit and Facebook. Either way, she's looking for attention and external validation and doing it by getting pulled right back into the ol crab bucket. It'll go the way it always has: she will be disappointed, fulfillment will be fleeting, tale as old as time.

Kelli, please [privately] work on your shit so that your kids don't hate you later for fucking their childhoods up. As much as I shit on Stefan Molyneux I kind of agree with him about sometimes you gotta permanently cut ties with your 'family of origin' when they are shitheads. I've done it, my husband has done it, and our lives have only improved as a result. Get the wrong people out of your life and keep them out if you want to really thrive.

I haven't logged into this webzone for like 2+ weeks. I came back because I was reading about that Sylvia Likens torture and murder case from 1965 and I started thinking about the ways shitty, awful, empty, emotionally-crippled, personality-disordered women hurt girls, and naturally I thought of this thread as well as the Kristina Page Klein thread.

re: @ibewwife1990 My best guess is that shit is going bad with her husband so now she's looking for familial support in other places. Or it could be as simple as what the other person was saying about whatever shit went down on reddit and Facebook. Either way, she's looking for attention and external validation and doing it by getting pulled right back into the ol crab bucket. It'll go the way it always has: she will be disappointed, fulfillment will be fleeting, tale as old as time.

Kelli, please [privately] work on your shit so that your kids don't hate you later for fucking their childhoods up. As much as I shit on Stefan Molyneux I kind of agree with him about sometimes you gotta permanently cut ties with your 'family of origin' when they are shitheads. I've done it, my husband has done it, and our lives have only improved as a result. Get the wrong people out of your life and keep them out if you want to really thrive.
weird, I was just reading about that case too.

sugarcummies

kiwifarms.net

weird, I was just reading about that case too.
off topic but if you really wanna be disgusted by this case, watch The Girl Next Door or An American Crime. Both are movies based off of the torture/murder.

Sarcastic Weasel

Thank you, Lithium and Thorazine!!! EEEEEEE!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Thanks to the site "PeopleLooker" I was able to find usernames Cory has used in the past and uncovered comments he has made on other sites throughout the years. They seriously had me laughing all night long. First we have Cory lamenting over the fact that he can't smoke weed anymore and thinks back to his days in the service. Then we have him arguing with other users about raising minimum wag in Seattle to $14 an hour. He makes it clear he was homeless and that everyone is out to get him. I can't with his bitching and moaning lmfao. *btw his responses are under the username copa120663*

Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 3.26.53 AM - Edited.png

Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 3.37.16 AM - Edited (1).pngScreenshot 2020-03-06 at 3.38.52 AM - Edited.pngScreenshot 2020-03-06 at 3.39.42 AM - Edited.png

Attachments

Last edited:

KeepHopeAlive

#SavetheDinosaursFromGlobalWarming
kiwifarms.net
Ahhhh Cory is the tard that keeps on giving. Never change Mong.

I've said this before but you KNOW if Cory was a business owner he would make Simon Legree blush. He would be the 4th ghost who visited Scrooge, mercilessly mocking his compassion to death, fucking up the ending as only Cory could.
He would whine and complain about lazy, shiftless, parasitic, freeloading workers. He would be a slave driver. He would see his workers like he saw Jani and Bodhi, useful tools there to serve him, not people with potential.

Thank god he sucks at responsibility and being successful.