Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

Harpie Susan

kiwifarms.net
Aren't we coming up on about a year since the kids have been repo'd? I wonder what the updates are. We have learned that Michael is a closet peter puffer and sock puppet, with no intentions of ever retrieving or taking care of his kids. Be very careful, Ben -- your father doesn't give a crap about you.

Do we have any indication that Screech and Creep still live in Casa Shithole, or are they trying to suck off Lorraine's tit until she dies and goes to the crazy farm in the sky? Or has Creep hit the road?

I think we can all be relieved that J&B we likely never be reunited with their heinous sperm and egg donors.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Medical kiwis, what was with their distended stomachs? Any ideas?

That drug she demanded they be on that is not for children causes severe constipation and abdominable obstructions.

Weight gain is also a known side effect for many psychiatric drugs.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
Didn't some one mention a early last month that there was a court date the end of February???? or did my old brain just imagine that?
Rosa Rojo said that.

It's very possible that court was postponed and moved though, that is very popular. When my mom was trying to get custody of a kid they called her the day before court to tell her it was cancelled, but didn't cite a reason. This happened twice.

Karen White

kiwifarms.net
Medical kiwis, what was with their distended stomachs? Any ideas?
It looked to me, particularly with B, similar to children that suffer from protein malnourishment with perhaps some liver enlargement due to a toxic level of drug exposure. That’s a guess of course. I would love to have been able to see their lab results when they were first removed from their poisoner. How was this allowed to continue for so long?
I must add, the kiwis in this thread are better than the “journalist“ that are supposed to be able to critically think and expose people like this. You probably saved those kids lives.

Karen White

kiwifarms.net
I can confirm that I heard directly from a source about what happened in court. Additionally, I can assure everyone here that I have not spoken to Michael - nor anyone directly involved in the case. I was told that the judge dismissed the objection related to my articles. Thank goodness! However, I can confirm that the leaks that are coming here - are true and accurate.
This person seems to be unable to stop using her son’s health problems for attention and as a shield during her YouTube drama with other channels. She also has mentioned being a target of MHBP accusations during participation in FB groups with other parents of chronically ill children. I’m very concerned and would like for anyone with information or concerns to post them and let others know about what may be going on with this person.

I’m sure this will be deleted as off topic, but I needed to give it a shot.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This person seems to be unable to stop using her son’s health problems for attention and as a shield during her YouTube drama with other channels. She also has mentioned being a target of MHBP accusations during participation in FB groups with other parents of chronically ill children. I’m very concerned and would like for anyone with information or concerns to post them and let others know about what may be going on with this person.

I’m sure this will be deleted as off topic, but I needed to give it a shot.
Anyone who gets that deeply invested in spearheading and stirring random health related YT dramas has something off. But I don’t think this thread had much interaction with WACB other than noticing her ”reporting“ was very amateurish and poorly written, even though she was peddling herself as a ”real” journalist.

Maybe some ppl here had more interaction with outside of the thread that could speak to this. I only recall that she mentioned her kids autism as a way to connect with Mike. But I never listened to any of her content, so idk what else she talks about to get clicks.

The fact she firmly inserted herself in this cow’s drama means it’s not particularly off-topic, but since this thread has been pretty dead it will probably get hopes up there are some Susan or kids updates when they see new replies.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who gets that deeply invested in spearheading and stirring random health related YT dramas has something off. But I don’t think this thread had much interaction with WACB other than noticing her ”reporting“ was very amateurish and poorly written, even though she was peddling herself as a ”real” journalist.

Maybe some ppl here had more interaction with outside of the thread that could speak to this. I only recall that she mentioned her kids autism as a way to connect with Mike. But I never listened to any of her content, so idk what else she talks about to get clicks.

The fact she firmly inserted herself in this cow’s drama means it’s not particularly off-topic, but since this thread has been pretty dead it will probably get hopes up there are some Susan or kids updates when they see new replies.
She's buddies with some mod, which is why a lot of the posts ripping apart her fifth-grade-essay-level "article" got deleted.