Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
And, why is she standing next to a highway?
It's a trail at a park
And why is her t-shirt so ridiculously small?
It's the same t-shirt she wore in foster care while making some tiktoks, it fit then. Obviously, she is gaining weight. Everyone has stated the reasons why and I agree, it's likely a combination of a diet full of fast food and junk + whatever meds she's on.
------
It's odd that Jani spoke so slowly in the beginning of the video, almost like it was a struggle to get the words out. She also sounds like a 5-6 yo telling a story the way she stammers.

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
And why is her t-shirt so ridiculously small?

The T-shirt would still fit Jani if she hadn't tied a knot in it the way she did.
The shirt is not particularly oversized, the knot is all wrong — this is not suited for Jani's current body type.

She wore the same T-shirt, also tied with a knot, in the video "Jani talks about her symptoms" (3 October 2020). — archived by @large_farva.

t-shirt-selena.jpg

Jani's posture doesn't help either: she's usually slouching, pushing her belly forwards. But that's the result of living in an apartment with only one chair and one stool, which are to be shared by three adults (and before Jani got taken away from Susan & Cory, there was Bodhi and the respite workers and so on). "Sit up straight" or "Stand up straight" are things Jani isn't hearing from Susan. Yet, look at how confident and stylish Jani looked in these photos posted by @Sarcastic Weasel. Good posture can make a lot of difference.

astrothot

kiwifarms.net
Strange how she flipped from vagueing with "a boy I love" all this time just to give up and say "my brother."

As far as I can tell the shirt fits her fine, she just tied it at the bottom. She's even standing up straight and it looks like she has the proper undergarments this time.

Reactions: hambeerlyingnreed

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
Can you tell the difference between Jani's 'performance' on Susan's orders and Jani goofing for her own TikToks?

"When you are sad and all you can do is dance"

"When you are very happy, why are you eating out!"
(I think there's an error in the Spanish caption.)

It's clear that Jani is just Susan's mouthpiece in the videos on Jani's The Schofield-Cabana YouTube Channel,
but so far it looks like Susan hasn't been able to destroy every bit of Jani's personality.

Last edited:
Reactions: howyadoin

astrothot

kiwifarms.net
Can you tell the difference between Jani's 'performance' on Susan's orders and Jani goofing for her own TikToks?

It's clear that Jani is just Susan's mouthpiece in the videos on Jani's The Schofield-CabanaYouTube Channel,

but so far it looks like Susan hasn't been able to destroy every bit of Jani's personality.
It's a shame Jani never got any dance or music education. She's been into music since she was a young child and it obviously still helps her cope. Susan always put Jani's real interests on the backburner in favor of using her to get attention.

It seems like an increasingly popular opinion that Jani is now a cow. I think the ones who believe that don't understand the position she's in. Her brain has been melting for years and she's afraid for her brother. She has expressed that she knows Susan is crazy, but what is she supposed to do? Leave?

whoopiecushion

kiwifarms.net
It's clear that Jani is just Susan's mouthpiece in the videos on Jani's The Schofield-Cabana YouTube Channel,
I noticed she's still wearing earrings, which shows she still cares about looking good and being able to control something, however small it may be. It shows that she still has some fight and personality left in her. But if she doesn't get out soon, then whatever fight she still has left in her will be gone forever.

ManManatee

kiwifarms.net
Original Video

Archive

Title: Simi Valley
Description: Scenery of So Cal
Upload Date: November 14th, 2020 approx. 2:15pm PST

Summary:
The description doesn't lie....it sure is scenery. Seems like maybe Susan/Jani/whoever went on a hike. Doesn't seem like there's two people there, just the camera person
I wouldn't expect Susan to let Jani go on a hike by herself, so I'm guessing this is Susan uploading to "Jani's" channel

I'm guessing, based on video frequency, that Susan must be in a manic state

astrothot

kiwifarms.net
She has nowhere to go. She can't get a job, she has no marketable skills. If she went back to DCFS she would be in a group home. Probably the best option for her, but she has no way of knowing that, especially after Susan has scared the fucking bejesus out of her and painted "the system" as a black hole where children go to suffer. From her perspective, Susan looks like the safest and most comfortable option. She has no context to understand the gravity of what Susan wants her to say, she's been starved for genuine affection since she was an infant. She's doing what she can to get some scraps.

Harpie Susan

kiwifarms.net
Original Video

Archive
View attachment 1729483

Title: Simi Valley
Description: Scenery of So Cal
Upload Date: November 14th, 2020 approx. 2:15pm PST

Summary:
The description doesn't lie....it sure is scenery. Seems like maybe Susan/Jani/whoever went on a hike. Doesn't seem like there's two people there, just the camera person
I wouldn't expect Susan to let Jani go on a hike by herself, so I'm guessing this is Susan uploading to "Jani's" channel

I'm guessing, based on video frequency, that Susan must be in a manic state
This is just their attempt to rebut this forum. "Jani's not fat and unhealthy -- look, she's out hiking!". I see right through it.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
My God, this is painful to hear. She can't speak, it's like listening to a speech in slow motion. She used to be so vibrant and alive, dancing and laughing in her videos.
And, why is she standing next to a highway? This is so strange. Could she at least be in a comfortable position? You can see she is really uncomfortable, her body is super stiff. Sitting down in a bench? In the shadow? And why is her t-shirt so ridiculously small?
By the way, if you really believe your daughter is schizofrenic, out of control, and needs to be super doped , and no coping skill will ever work on her, then the Best thing a mother can do is surely to bombard her with all the Bad things happening yo her brother, all that is wrong with "the system", and make her remember again and again and AGAIN AAAAALLLLL the abuse she went through. That will for sure help her keep her anxiety levels at bay.
And putting her through all that anxiety while, again, having her standing right next to a highway.

swiggety_swoogitty

Shoo Shoo Gains Goblin
kiwifarms.net
It's a shame Jani never got any dance or music education. She's been into music since she was a young child and it obviously still helps her cope. Susan always put Jani's real interests on the backburner in favor of using her to get attention.

It seems like an increasingly popular opinion that Jani is now a cow. I think the ones who believe that don't understand the position she's in. Her brain has been melting for years and she's afraid for her brother. She has expressed that she knows Susan is crazy, but what is she supposed to do? Leave?
Make no mistake: Jani believes what she is saying in these videos. She didn’t come up with the ideas...she’s definitely parroting Susan’s delusional, narcissistic worldview, but she’s not saying it just to get some McDonald’s or because she’s afraid of Susan or because she’s putting on an act. you have to remember that from her literal infancy onward she has been told that her entire identity consists of being the worlds youngest schizophrenia who is oppressed by “the system”...the school system, the medical system, the court system, whatever. Her WHOLE LIFE has been Susan crafting a fantasy world where she is a martyr of mental illness. The only life Jani knows is one in which, whenever things are difficult or uncomfortable or traumatic, the reason is that she has been victimized by a system.

In the 18 months she was away from Susan she was separated from someone she was codependent on, abandoned by her father, withdrawn from heavy fucking meds, told that the thing on which her entire identity is crafted is a lie, and told that her own mother crafted that lie. That kind of cognitive dissonance can break a person. You would have to do SO MUCH therapy to reconcile with the circumstances of a childhood and family like that. And that would be really hard to do for someone who wasn’t developmentally disabled like Jani. .

it’s easier for jani to just go back to the life she’s always known and be told that it was basically just a bad dream...Susan didn’t abuse her, she still has schizophrenia, and the system is still out to get them. She doesn’t have to reconcile with the fact that she’s been abused and permanently damaged by her own parents. If the system is the cause of all this pain, not Susan, then that means she still has a mom who loves her AND an identity.

so Jani isn’t a cow quite yet, but this is how it starts. She’s internalizing Susan’s Worldview because it’s a worldview that reduces that pesky cognitive dissonance. It’s also the worldview of someone w/ a personality disorder...and that shit is highly heritable. Janis on track to be little Edie to Susan’s big Edie.

astrothot

kiwifarms.net
Make no mistake: Jani believes what she is saying in these videos. She didn’t come up with the ideas...she’s definitely parroting Susan’s delusional, narcissistic worldview, but she’s not saying it just to get some McDonald’s or because she’s afraid of Susan or because she’s putting on an act. you have to remember that from her literal infancy onward she has been told that her entire identity consists of being the worlds youngest schizophrenia who is oppressed by “the system”...the school system, the medical system, the court system, whatever. Her WHOLE LIFE has been Susan crafting a fantasy world where she is a martyr of mental illness. The only life Jani knows is one in which, whenever things are difficult or uncomfortable or traumatic, the reason is that she has been victimized by a system.
I do think she believes what she's saying, but for me that's more proof that she's not a cow. She thinks Bodhi and other kids are in real danger and it looks to her like Susan is the only one who cares. It's like a stockholm syndrome. It would be very very hard for her to break away from her mom, even if she had an ideal living situation and all the therapy she needs waiting for her on the other side. Even physically abused kids tend to want to stay with their parents. The maternal bond is extremely strong from the moment we're born.
Susan is telling her to say this shit, knowing very well none of it is true or relevant. That's what makes her a cow. Jani is stirring things up, but she has no way of knowing what it is she's stirring and no choice but to keep stirring.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure why there's a debate around if the child who has been abused her entire life, brain fried from insane levels of medication, can be aware she is parroting the lies of her mother and trying to manipulate the audience as a lolcow. Add possible autism on top of that, which means people can sometimes believe a lot of what people tell them, what else is she meant to do?

Has anyone arguing about this even read this thread? Susan is the cow here.

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
Jani is permanently a child on a mental level. The best she will ever aspire to IQ-wise is early teen. She was set up to fail from Day 1 and to call her a cow while she is a hostage in Susan's possession is really sick. You want to elevate Jani to cow status? Wait until Susan is no longer around to manipulate her and then she how she behaves. Jani wasn't acting like this when she was on her own in foster care.

Without Susan, she'd likely be an innocently simple girl who enjoys spanish, petting puppies, and dancing. Her needs aren't big beyond people being nice to her and being rewarded with treats. I highly doubt she's capable of truly complex adult thinking, otherwise she'd be making videos contemplating why her father chose to abandon her (And NO, Susan, if you start making those kinds of videos spontaneously, I'm just going it assume it's manic parental alienation over Jani's own thoughts). She's a little kid, even now as a legal adult. And little kids say what their parents want to hear. She might always have a victim complex, but learned helplessness conditioning causes that. Do you see her around other people to socialize with and learn different perspectives from? She's completely isolated.

Jani's fucked. We all know that. But she's not a cow. And to suggest otherwise is stupid.

Last edited:

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know people like to compare this to Chris-chan, who also is mentally ill and had shit parents, but the difference is that his cow status does not come as a direct effect of his parents. His parents aren't making him make videos and signs and be a complete spaz. Jani, whether she believes it or not, is reading words Susan has written for her. It's like calling the puppet the problem, not the puppeteer.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
She has nowhere to go. She can't get a job, she has no marketable skills. If she went back to DCFS she would be in a group home. Probably the best option for her, but she has no way of knowing that, especially after Susan has scared the fucking bejesus out of her and painted "the system" as a black hole where children go to suffer. From her perspective, Susan looks like the safest and most comfortable option. She has no context to understand the gravity of what Susan wants her to say, she's been starved for genuine affection since she was an infant. She's doing what she can to get some scraps.
She would have nowhere to go but you mention DCFS, so yeah, technically she would. The answer is always easy, the doing is the hard part. She is, but this thread is proof that the world doesn't care and you need to do things yourself and not expect it from anyone else without conditions attached. Susan is and always will be one of the worst options for her. People who have been abused as children always have it like this.