Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

Jesus Christ, I don't like being the rainbow dude but the fucking hysterics you people go to don't leave me much choice. The dramatic, theatrical shit you guys come up with is ridiculous. She's "doomed"? There's "no hope for her"? Are you writing a screenplay for a soap opera? Did Jani get terminal cancer in a flaming car or some shit? What kind of whiny, defeatist crap is this?

Jani isn't Kaylee Anthony, she's not Gypsy Rose without the happy ending, she's not being force-fed drain cleaner from a funnel. She's a sperg girl living in a shitty apartment with a fucking nutjob mother. There are probably hundreds of people on this site right now in a similar situation. People have damage, people live crappy lives and they still come out just goddamn fine and still find happiness. Her life sucks but it isn't like Susan is sawing off her limbs or some shit.

Jani is a sped with a manipulative psycho mom, but she's not a fucking holocaust victim. Get a grip.

no one is writing a soap opera, they're just realistic as to how MBP stories end.

i get it, I really do. We all want Jani to escape and succeed. It's most likely not going to happen

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, I don't like being the rainbow dude but the fucking hysterics you people go to don't leave me much choice. The dramatic, theatrical shit you guys come up with is ridiculous. She's "doomed"? There's "no hope for her"? Are you writing a screenplay for a soap opera? Did Jani get terminal cancer in a flaming car or some shit? What kind of whiny, defeatist crap is this?

Jani isn't Kaylee Anthony, she's not Gypsy Rose without the happy ending, she's not being force-fed drain cleaner from a funnel. She's a sperg girl living in a shitty apartment with a fucking nutjob mother. There are probably hundreds of people on this site right now in a similar situation. People have damage, people live crappy lives and they still come out just goddamn fine and still find happiness. Her life sucks but it isn't like Susan is sawing off her limbs or some shit.

Jani is a sped with a manipulative psycho mom, but she's not a fucking holocaust victim. Get a grip.
Thanks for checking in Michael.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's a sperg girl living with a fucking nutjob mother having outdated, harmful psychiatric meds stuffed down her throat and causing her brain damage. With no consistent sleep schedule because her manic mother drags her places all hours of the day. Who probably is still sleeping on a musty mattress on the unclean floor. Who has no friends, no real caring family, no sense of stability or normalcy apart from the drug-induced haze she's been kept in for years with only a very brief respite. Who will be alienated from the rest of society because she doesn't know how to behave and she's too old at this point for anyone to care to help her.

And none of this is her fault - she only had the misfortune to be born to a narcissistic pussy and a psycho cunt.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
She's a sperg girl living with a fucking nutjob mother having outdated, harmful psychiatric meds stuffed down her throat and causing her brain damage.
Actually, that's not true. The court took away her munchie stash when they took Jani away the first time. That's why Susan felt the need to make Jani bitch about it in one of her hostage tapes. If Jani is being drugged now, she's probably doing it with OTC sleep bullshit or extra doses of standard meds. Not great at all, but far better than the zombifing lifetime movie shit she was taking before.

As far as MBP cases go, Susan's is actually pretty mild -- now stay with me, because I know the word "mild" in relation to chemically lobotomizing your kids seems outrageous, but most munchies bring their children to a state of near death (or even just end up killing them). The fact that Jani can speak in full sentences, read queue cards, still shows interest in her hobbies and shows ambition to be an actor. She's not doing well, but if you grade on a curve of MBP cases, she's doing fantastic. She's not in a wheelchair with half her organs removed and mommy dearest injecting septic tank fluid into her IVs.

I get that what I said isn't that popular, but someone had to say it. If we're going to help in this situation we have to actually see it for what it is. That means not sugarcoating the bad parts, but it also means not catastrophizing them. Her mother fucked her over and her life is crap right now, but saying shit like "she's DOOOOOOOMED!" and "THERE IS NO HOPE FOR HER! NO HOOOOPE!" makes you sound like an emo sperg.

Shit, man. Somebody had to say it.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, that's not true. The court took away her munchie stash when they took Jani away the first time. That's why Susan felt the need to make Jani bitch about it in one of her hostage tapes. If Jani is being drugged now, she's probably doing it with OTC sleep bullshit or extra doses of standard meds. Not great at all, but far better than the zombifing lifetime movie shit she was taking before.
You think Susan doesn't have other ways of getting drugs? You think she wouldn't make Jani lie on camera to keep big bad family services away?

I get that what I said isn't that popular, but someone had to say it. If we're going to help in this situation we have to actually see it for what it is. That means not sugarcoating the bad parts, but it also means not catastrophizing them. Her mother fucked her over and her life is crap right now, but saying shit like "she's DOOOOOOOMED!" and "THERE IS NO HOPE FOR HER! NO HOOOOPE!" makes you sound like an emo sperg.

It's not our place to help. This is Kiwi Farms, not Kumbaya Crusaders. But a lot of us were excited to see Jani and Bodhi get free of Screech and Creep, and to see Jani thrust right back into Susan's claws and actively watch her get worse again is a little disheartening, man.

veritas.quo

kiwifarms.net
What makes you think Susan still doesn't have various drugs stockpiled somewhere? I can see the authorities contacting all pharmacies to terminate whatever scripts are on file, contacting any physicians who have prescribed Jani or Bodhi any psychotropics in the past two years, etc. but I highly doubt the feds came in and did a deep sweep or her apartment, vehicle, or anywhere else she could stash already filled bottles of Rx meds.

My insurance company sends me 90-day supplies of certain scripts less than every three months. Only briefly was I able to get them to stop (they're free, but I don't want all these bottles stockpiled in the house). My doctor could d/c the med, but the reality is I have months worth of it already filled. Documentation that I was advised to d/c the med covers the liability aspect in part, but who is going to ransack my home and make sure I don't dole these meds out to someone who I think needs it based on my Susan-level understanding of psychiatry?

I'm not convinced Susan is incapable of feeding Janie the old drugs. She may be holding off right now and giving her something less powerful or an OTC med given many sets of eyes are watching her, and Jani may even be subjected to periodic blood work, but I'm reluctant to think the days of over-feeding Jani with old school anti-psychotics are over. She's definitely being administered something.

astrothot

kiwifarms.net
As far as MBP cases go, Susan's is actually pretty mild -- now stay with me, because I know the word "mild" in relation to chemically lobotomizing your kids seems outrageous, but most munchies bring their children to a state of near death (or even just end up killing them). The fact that Jani can speak in full sentences, read queue cards, still shows interest in her hobbies and shows ambition to be an actor. She's not doing well, but if you grade on a curve of MBP cases, she's doing fantastic. She's not in a wheelchair with half her organs removed and mommy dearest injecting septic tank fluid into her IVs.
I think you're forgetting someone.
There was a good, long while when we all thought we were watching Bodhi's final days.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
A "mild" case of MBP doesn't turn a normal autistic boy into a vegetable.
I say "mild" grading on a curve. Most of these sick fuckers end up maiming or killing these kids. The shit she did to Bodhi is indeed fucking horrible. But luckily for Jani, she doesn't seem be getting it anywhere near that bad. Probably because there's so much scrutiny on her. I'm less worried about Bodhi now that he's out of her care and I doubt with all the ways she makes herself look awful that she'll ever have custody over him again.

But those pictures @astrothot certainly scare me. If these are recent, Bodhi is looking that bad and she still has that much access to him, there's a big problem.

• Dumb
Reactions: Viridian

astrothot

kiwifarms.net
Whoa, are these recent or a throwback? This seems pretty major.
Those are from when Bodhi lived with Susan. I was looking for the video of them in the car looking at Christmas lights, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Probably because Bodhi already looked like a corpse, yellow and unmoving with his jaw slack in a silent scream for help. I think the second pic is from that video.

• Agree
Reactions: Ama Dablam

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
But those pictures @astrothot certainly scare me. If these are recent, Bodhi is looking that bad and she still has that much access to him, there's a big problem.

These are from nearly two years ago, not counting the drooling seizure state he was in right before DCFS stepped in.

If you're not caught up to date at how bad Bodhi got with her increasing his meds, you're not educated enough to say this isn't a big deal.

Especially since Susan now can dedicate all her time and energy fucking up Jani. If she caused that high amount of damage with Bodhi juggling two kids, imagine focusing everything on one.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
Those are from when Bodhi lived with Susan. I was looking for the video of them in the car looking at Christmas lights, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Probably because Bodhi already looked like a corpse, yellow and unmoving with his jaw slack in a silent scream for help. I think the second pic is from that video.
Thank fucking god. For a second there, I thought Bodhi was looking like that today. I should've known better, I know Screech isn't allowed to take pictures of Bodhi anymore since she can't control herself.

These are from nearly two years ago, not counting the drooling seizure state he was in right before DCFS stepped in.

If you're not caught up to date at how bad Bodhi got with her increasing his meds, you're not educated enough to say this isn't a big deal.
No, I was there for all that. It was horrific. Its why I started following the thread in the first place. I just wasn't sure if he was still as bad as he was in those photos today.

Ido

Still alive
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the situation is dire and no matter what the outcome may be it'll be Jani (and partly Bodhi, I pray he never goes back) who suffer the consequences. Imo the only way they're going to escape this is Susan's eventual death, however long that may take. Susan will forever attempt to pursue and control her children. It's clear she will not stop until they, mentally and physically, cannot live without her (or the aids she hires to avoid taking care of them). There is no mild to whatever shit Susan has got going on in that deranged mind of hers, as others above have said better than I could. It doesn't matter if Jani came out of this better off/stayed in foster care for a little while longer and it probably doesn't matter for Bodhi either, Susan goes out of her way to sink her harpy claws back into these kids the first chance she gets.

I hope so much that Bodhi can escape her, but she'll be waiting for the day he turns 18 and/or gets booted out of foster care like a starving, rabid tiger. He was worse than Jani and if the family that's caring for him now doesn't prepare him for that he'll just go right back because she's relentless. The best thing they could've taught Jani in the group home was how to stand up for herself and stay firm, but unfortunately here we are.

I don't even really know who I'm responding to right now, if anyone, but, shit like this doesn't end until the crazy one dies.