Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Could she be doing *just enough* that they can't terminate? Like going to one class or therapy session a month or something?
That shouldn't be enough there is currently a belief that children should not be kept in perpetual questioning state of stability. Doing just the minimum after a while would not be enough. Add to that the fact that shes blatantly going against their wishes now with the stuff she has Jani doing.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure why they havent terminated rights to Bodhi yet its usually if nothing changes in a year that they do.
Maybe covid is slowing the process down? Maybe she's making just enough progress with their protocol that she can slip by? Maybe DCFS wants to keep the family as stable as possible? Its hard to tell.

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeGLQOMlHTo | Archived page.

Archived video: "Pandemics and Schizophrenics" (21 November 2020).

Pandemics and schizophrenics don't mix because with schizophrenia you need to be out all the time. Schizophrenics need to be out.
There is no such thing as being bored for schizophrenics, for the sake of the schizophrenics, like the radio business, and the mall.
It's impossible for people like Jani (i.e. schizophrenics) to manage.
Jani really wants to, is really about to, make a change in this world for the better and help the schizophrenic community.

(What is Jani even saying? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense...)

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
Susan, you're such a goddamn dumbass. There's literally NO RULE in the recorded history that states that Schizophrenics NEED to be out 24/7. If that was the case, they wouldn't be voluntarily committed to institutions all day (which most are as they tend to like the recreational quiet instead of bright lights and noises that would trigger an episode). You're just a shit mother with no organization, no attention span, and no respect for your autistic child's stimulation tolerance.

Edit: holy shit Heathcliff what is your deal, everyone else in this thread says the same thing and yet you're up my ass every time

Last edited:

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan, you're such a goddamn dumbass. There's literally NO RULE in the recorded history that states that Schizophrenics NEED to be out 24/7. If that was the case, they wouldn't be voluntarily committed to institutions all day (which most are as they tend to like the recreational quiet instead of bright lights and noises that would trigger an episode). You're just a shit mother with no organization, no attention span, and no respect for your autistic child's stimulation tolerance.

The actual person here who is compelled to be out and about constantly is Susan with her unmedicated mania. The harpy is simply using her daughter as a mouthpiece to vent her own frustrations at not being able to drag everyone off to Denny's in the middle of the night whenever she wants anymore due to COVID-19 closures. She must be seriously jonesing to make constant public spectacles and chaos again.

limegreen

kiwifarms.net
Susan projecting herself onto Jani again? It's Susan that needs to be out all the time.
As I've said before, way back in the thread, I'm pretty sure Susan at least feels inside her own fucked up mind, that she herself is schizophrenic and therefore her children must be. I'd even bet that the bipolar she admits to being, was actually schizoaffective disorder and she's just lying about it as usual.
God damn, this video doesn't even make any sense, what is she even on about?

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net

Edit: holy shit Heathcliff what is your deal, everyone else in this thread says the same thing and yet you're up my ass every time
Yeah, I know a few people with schizophrenia and they don’t really like being out all the time. They’re all very set in their routines, too, apparently it adds some normalcy to life.

MiniMuffin

kiwifarms.net
As for whether Jani is actually mentally disabled or not... I think she was a bright child once, but the lack of education and exposure to the world during those crucial early years, and most of all the drugs, have taken a toll on her. Even if she isn’t mentally retarded, she most likely pretty much functions as if she is.

Michael mentioned once that when she was in I think fifth grade she could do math at grade level but her reading was two or three years below grade level. This is slightly impressive given that she was hardly in school (a few hours a week at most, with long absences for when she was in the hospital) and I think she only had two or three days of regular education classes (first grade) before they booted her into special ed due to her behavior problems. And things have gone way downhill for Jani since fifth grade.

Son6

kiwifarms.net
Poor girl, she's completely brain washed. I wish she could talk to a real functioning, well medicated schizophrenic. It would be so good for her! I know schizophrenics with completely normal lives; they study, they work, they go to therapy, they have romantic lives...and they certainly don't need to be 100% stimulated all the time

astrothot

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1741062

Pandemics and schizophrenics don't mix because with schizophrenia you need to be out all the time. Schizophrenics need to be out.
There is no such thing as being bored for schizophrenics, for the sake of the schizophrenics, like the radio business, and the mall.
Jani really wants to, is really about to, make a change in this world for the better and help the schizophrenic community.

I actually thought she was going to talk about psychotic delusions and how current events can affect and exacerbate them. I should have known better than to think Susan knows a single thing about living with genuine schizophrenia.
"Schizophrenics need to be out all the time"? What? Little PL but I've known schizophrenics and almost all of them isolated themselves, and the ones who didn't were just naturally extroverted. Wanting to go out has nothing to do with schizophrenia.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Susan made her bed, but now she doesn't want to sleep in it.
This is her way of admitting that she regrets taking Jani back, not with regards to her use of Jani as a tool, but because it means she's currently stuck in the house with a child who she has herself made incompetent. She is now constantly required to feed, water and clean up after said child and likely wishes she could send her off to school or some day class and have her back only in time for video hour or drug-induced sleep o'clock.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
As for whether Jani is actually mentally disabled or not... I think she was a bright child once, but the lack of education and exposure to the world during those crucial early years, and most of all the drugs, have taken a toll on her. Even if she isn’t mentally retarded, she most likely pretty much functions as if she is.

Michael mentioned once that when she was in I think fifth grade she could do math at grade level but her reading was two or three years below grade level. This is slightly impressive given that she was hardly in school (a few hours a week at most, with long absences for when she was in the hospital) and I think she only had two or three days of regular education classes (first grade) before they booted her into special ed due to her behavior problems. And things have gone way downhill for Jani since fifth grade.
I don't think she's "mentally disabled" so much as she's "developmentally disabled." IE: she missed several milestones and is emotionally arrested. She certainly seems to have problems with impulse control and boundaries but they seem to be getting better with time. I think we can all agree that whatever mental issues she might have (probably autism) the majority of what's wrong with her is a result of her toxic environment.

Is she smart? Well, it takes above-average intelligence to learn a second language, so she's definitely bright to some degree. Is she psychotic? She's certainly done some psychotic things during really episode mental health episodes -- I suspect because the drugs screwed up the chemical balance of her brain -- but the vast majority of what's wrong with her is the trauma of taking medication she didn't need in ridiculously high doses and the absuive, neglect home she grew up in.

Trombonista

tfw your Jojo OC is animated by Madhouse
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1741062

Does Susan think schizophrenia is just ADHD with imaginary friends?

KeepHopeAlive

We're ALL in LOCKDOWN now!
kiwifarms.net
I think Susan thinks schizophrenia is the manifestation of her own disordered, psychotic manic mind. There is no convincing her it isn't. She cannot see herself as a different, separate entity from her children, the same children she programmed to be like her own thoughts.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
More than likely. I’ve long thought this was the scenario (autism with ADHD), but I’m no expert. It’s just a lot of times the symptoms Jani describes do sound like ADHD. Even the imaginary friends part. People with ADD/ADHD tend to lose themselves in fantasy worlds, hence the trouble with focusing.

kitty shit

kiwifarms.net

It's almost funny how very little Susan actually knows about schizophrenia. Schizos definitely don't have the need to be out and about all the time; on the contrary - most of them rarely go out like ever. Slight powerlevel here, but I've worked with schizophrenics and from my experience you almost have to drag them out to do even the necessary like going grocery shopping once a week so that they'll have food and other necessities. Susie Q's fucked up. It's a fucking shame what she's doing to Jani.

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
Most of the articles on schizophrenia and recognising early warning signs of the onset or relapse of the disease mention:
"social withdrawal".

snip.jpg

One article from Psychology Today goes further into alienation, introversion, divergent thinking.