Skitzocow Susan Stone / David L. Stone / Dance Of Life - Petty Criminal, Autistic Dancer, Perrenial and Slightly More Feminine Version of OPL

Do You See The Similarities Between OPL and David "Susan" Stone?

• Yes

Votes: 41 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • They're both genetic dead ends.

Votes: 156 76.1%

• Total voters
Susan commits reckless driving and gets polled over after believing hes being targeted by another driver

whats up with this victim complex?
Twice in one weekend?? And lol @ this in the description: "i think police and these cars are all in cahoots all trying to kill me"

No matter what the cop says the response is just "I WAS SCARED FOR MY LIFE I DONT WANNA DIE"

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan commits reckless driving and gets polled over after believing hes being targeted by another driver

A lot of the victim complex is about projection and paranoia. People with victim complexes all want others dead, so they project their desires onto others in an effort to not face that ugly part of themselves.

David: All these fucking people in the whole damn town, they want me fucking dead. :autism:
Officer: Why don't you leave, then?:achievement:

It couldn't be a weekend without someone trying to kill Susan.
The way he was yelling really shows off his inner-tard, it was hilarious. Someone was just trying to pass a exceptional drive...how sad.

Maybe this person will inspire Susan to add more moves to the repertoire.
I saw this as well and heard Susan laughing and snickering in the background, which kind of made me think "WTH". He's a great dancer, and it's just another example of how tards can't hide their projection issues.
Also, I wanted to say, thanks for keeping this thread going, guys. It's my first one on a cow that's any good :)

Last edited:

The description is "dance of the damned i believe this day to be cursed ( at courthouse one hour before this i was standing there minutes before band started when this bird flew in above my head crashed into window above my head spun around over my head in a circle then 5 minutes later flew away directly over me and my head just then a vary bad feeling of doom came over me ( i believe this was a warning ( everyone saw the bird ) this the accident when i was on the store parking lot i pulled up to parking spot where this black car with 2 guys dressed in black staring at me was so i left went around where i swear i saw ( no pole ) as if my vision of it this pole was somehow blocked , i think i was somehow cursed just after words the accident these 2 transgenders appeared straight out of no where helped me through this experience then vanished as fast as they came i never was able contact them again , ( this footage is actual dashcam footage of the accident as it happened good lucj figuring this one out"

I have no idea how Susan couldn't see that pole

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watch this video where David claims four "men" threatened to rape him! LOL
He lacks the theory of mind necessary to realize that no one would believe this. For god's sake, actual women have been raped and too afraid to report it because they believe no one will believe them.:stress:
Maybe it's another issue with projection, he found these young men attractive and actually wants to be raped.
He claimed that the 12 or 13 said " they wanted to give me a blowjob"

David goes to Pridefest and naturally, becomes a distraction and has to be handled by security. Good Show!
My favorite quote from this video
Guy: "We can't have unchecked packages"
David: "Well, I'm the dance of life, honey".
Toward the end of the video, he claims to have been harassed, then he proceeds to make up lies about transphobic slurs by security. :story:

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
David stocks one of his friends on facebook and calls it a major movie, but I think it's paranoid schizophrenia.
In this video, he looks like he @Thomas Jay Wasserberg , and @paintingatree could play those three witches in a "Midsummer Night's Dream".

Then he bothers the hosts of a kid's cancer charity organization

• Informative
Reactions: nad7155
Tags
tranny troon