Skitzocow Susan Stone / David L. Stone / Dance Of Life - Petty Criminal, Autistic Dancer, Perrenial and Slightly More Feminine Version of OPL

Do You See The Similarities Between OPL and David "Susan" Stone?

• Yes

Votes: 37 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • They're both genetic dead ends.

Votes: 136 76.0%

• Total voters

break these cuffs

hit the three wheel motion
kiwifarms.net
LIIEESSS!! That car was barely there for 10 seconds. Lol. Nevermind, we all know Susan and objective reality aren't pals.
You count even worse than David. It was stopped in front of his driveway from 1:24-1:44, so 20 seconds at a dead stop. Whether or not it's the same car, this person seems to be a looky loo to me. They didn't pull off to the side of the road like they were answering a text or something. I love how he "went after them" with something he can't talk about, but then says they were gone before he got his shoes on. Just this short video highlights how divorced David is from reality and his victimization mentality. I know he wants to be a victim to feed his narrative, but I'm also part wondering if does want to be attacked or have some kind of life threatening experience so that God will talk to him again. Being the Dance of Life Dancer and a victim of his own delusions are the only two things he has in his life.

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net
Susan posted it on Facebook today. Also the person who chased Susan the other day supposedly came to her trailer and sat in front of it for 24 seconds in a car. So Susan called the police.

Does David not expect others to harass him the way he goes out and harasses others at concerts by standing in front of them and ruining their good time? Maybe this will make him think next time he forces the dance of life on others who don't want to see his crap.

break these cuffs

hit the three wheel motion
kiwifarms.net
Does David not expect others to harass him the way he goes out and harasses others at concerts by standing in front of them and ruining their good time? Maybe this will make him think next time he forces the dance of life on others who don't want to see his crap.
You do realize he is a severely delusional crazy man with a victim complex, right?

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
You do realize he is a severely delusional crazy man with a victim complex, right?
Add to that from what has been read, a delusional man who has no problems actually attacking people, and was banned from a retirement home for essentially raping his own mother when she was so far gone she thought he was his dad..

Guy has shown the baseball bat he keeps, it's a wood one with nails in it. I suspect locals know if you push him to far, he might try to drive it into your skull.

Nurse Ratchet

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Susan live in a state that doesn't require car insurance? I can't see how he could get or afford coverage with all the citations. Maybe that will be what finally gets him off the road.
Newwwp. To everything.

:heart-empty:(:_(:heart-empty:

T0xic_rum

kiwifarms.net
I was buzzed the other day and randomly clicked on this thread, man oh man.. I can never hear Twisted Sister's "Were not gonna take it" now with out picturing "Susan" spinning around and yelling.

UselessRubberKeyboard

CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was buzzed the other day and randomly clicked on this thread, man oh man.. I can never hear Twisted Sister's "Were not gonna take it" now with out picturing "Susan" spinning around and yelling.
Really? I thought this thread needed a media player with it that starts blasting out Simple Minds' 'Don't You Forget About Me' every time you click on it, cos that's all Susan seems to listen to in his van.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Add to that from what has been read, a delusional man who has no problems actually attacking people, and was banned from a retirement home for essentially raping his own mother when she was so far gone she thought he was his dad..
Wait, when did we find this out?

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net
That's insane, is it true he killed someone with his car?
I have not heard that. Even as mentally ill as David is, I don't think that he would have gotten him off a vehicular manslaughter charge.

One of the goals of this thread is to document David's mental decline and his ability to rationally operate a motor vehicle, God forbid the day comes that he does kill someone,

Nurse Ratchet

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's absolutely going to happen. He drives exactly like he dances. And I'd describe his dancing as "ambling, hapless, aggressive, cringefucked, rude, attentionwhory & omfg get the fuck off the field you faggot".

I must have somehow missed this shit where he has already put someone in ICU with his Dukes of Hazzard drive-LARPing... you'll never convince me that an automobile accident involving him was not 100% his fault.. how the fuck was he never cockslapped w a soulcrushing civil suit? So what if he has nothing to take (which is also a topic of debate), I would do it just to stress him out & invariably lay waste to his credit score.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
It's absolutely going to happen. He drives exactly like he dances. And I'd describe his dancing as "ambling, hapless, aggressive, cringefucked, rude, attentionwhory & omfg get the fuck off the field you faggot".

I must have somehow missed this shit where he has already put someone in ICU with his Dukes of Hazzard drive-LARPing... you'll never convince me that an automobile accident involving him was not 100% his fault.. how the fuck was he never cockslapped w a soulcrushing civil suit? So what if he has nothing to take (which is also a topic of debate), I would do it just to stress him out & invariably lay waste to his credit score.
They can't take his money directly. But he seems to own property, and he always seems to get newer vehicles and keep them in repair. They could legitimately go after things like that, I think.

UselessRubberKeyboard

CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan's court date for today had another continuance. Updated schedule:

Dec. 27 - disorderly conduct
Dec. 28 - improper lane usage
Feb 1., 2019 - 2 traffic tickets (this was the case postponed from today)
At this rate he's going to have his own coffee mug at the courthouse.

I know most of the driving tickets aren't classed as serious, but there are so many of them. How can someone keep their license when they so consistently and provably fuck up driving like this? Isn't there a points system for driving offenses that adds up to a ban after so many times?

Toasty

Insane Sick Tart!
kiwifarms.net
One thing might be working in his favor, as far as not getting his license rightfully pulled. He goes to a huge amount of psych support and other health appointments. I'm guessing nowhere Illinois doesn't have the money or infrastructure in place for any kind of public trans. His lawyer probably boohoos about this, and the judge feels it's better to keep Susan going to his shrink. I would think they could place restrictions on him though, like they do with young drivers in many states.

Tags
tranny troon

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino