Skitzocow Susan Stone / David L. Stone / Dance Of Life - Petty Criminal, Autistic Dancer, Perrenial and Slightly More Feminine Version of OPL

Do You See The Similarities Between OPL and David "Susan" Stone?

• Yes

Votes: 37 21.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • They're both genetic dead ends.

Votes: 126 74.6%

• Total voters

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
If he's been prescribed meds but isn't taking them... I mean, you sort of have to meet psychs halfway with some of this shit.
I'd guess some how, any shrink he sees is court ordered. They could and probably fucking should just inform the court system this guy is a danger to him self and others. Once that happens, he'd have to spend alot of time <and money> to reverse such a thing. Once labeled as such, it tends to stick.

And with David? Oh boy would he have a fucking hard time finding any shrink willing to say he's fine and dandy and won't possibly end up killing some one.

UselessRubberKeyboard

CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unsure whether to vote 'winner' or 'horrifying'. Damn fine gif, though.

Jesus christ, how do people put up with this fat idiot? I've seen legit re.tards dance like this, so perhaps it's a case of 'don't pick on the exceptional guy', but come on. All this man wants is attention, and it's testament to the patience of Americans that he can push them so far and they still don't kick him the hell out.

Reactions: SuziesMagicalBus

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net

Jesus christ, how do people put up with this fat idiot? I've seen legit re.tards dance like this, so perhaps it's a case of 'don't pick on the exceptional guy', but come on. All this man wants is attention, and it's testament to the patience of Americans that he can push them so far and they still don't kick him the hell out.

I appreciate that lol, I dont think I would have the restraint most of these people show!

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net

To be honest I suspect he's been kicked out of alot of places. He also seems to know if he sticks to public family friendly venues, he is less likely to get the shit kicked out of by two angry guys whose beers he knocked over.

But largely in his area, people also known him as a sex offender with a baseball bat filled with nails who has put people in the hospital with his driving. Do you think David would think twice if he saw some one who wronged him about flooring it into them in a crosswalk? I doubt he would.

American Chad

only shitposts 7.3% of the time
kiwifarms.net
This thread is one of the many reasons why I don't have much faith in the US justice system. Depending on where you live, or what mental conditions you [pretend to] have, you can get away with just about anything. This doofus should be stored far away from society instead of being allowed to endanger the lives and safety of everyone else in the area, but here we are.

It's good for content, though! (Silver linings, I know.)

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net
My God what a bunch of lies. I will tell you what really happed! Susan really did get up on the stage because that's his M.O. as seen in the video telling everyone he's a celebrity. He got up on the stage and a piece of equipment was missing, and since he has a record of theft, they were making sure he did not take it.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I wasn't really sure what to make of the story. If the Busch Stadium staff had a photograph of Susan (which she claims was a bearded guy and not her), they would have already been on the lookout for this person from something to happen previously. I wonder if Susan did something the day/night before at that event and they were told not to let her back in. If they used the "other name" of David, then they obviously knew who they were talking to and this whole photograph of a bearded man is irrelevant.

But considering it goes from that to Susan being stripped, sexually assaulted, cigarettes put out on her, her life threatened unless this was all kept secret, and her having bodycams that mysteriously didnt work inside (I didnt watch far enough to get to that explanation), who the fuck knows how this all actually started.

@SuziesMagicalBus 's theory makes sense, if they were referring to Susan's previous theft crimes they would likely have police records/etc filed as David Stone at the time they occured. So Susan's only defense is that the man in the photograph is someone else.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I wasn't really sure what to make of the story. If the Busch Stadium staff had a photograph of Susan (which she claims was a bearded guy and not her), they would have already been on the lookout for this person from something to happen previously. I wonder if Susan did something the day/night before at that event and they were told not to let her back in. If they used the "other name" of David, then they obviously knew who they were talking to and this whole photograph of a bearded man is irrelevant.

But considering it goes from that to Susan being stripped, sexually assaulted, cigarettes put out on her, her life threatened unless this was all kept secret, and her having bodycams that mysteriously didnt work inside (I didnt watch far enough to get to that explanation), who the fuck knows how this all actually started.

@SuziesMagicalBus 's theory makes sense, if they were referring to Susan's previous theft crimes they would likely have police records/etc filed as David Stone at the time they occured. So Susan's only defense is that the man in the photograph is someone else.
I suspect this is far more likely the case.

Or ..nothing ever happened and Susan is just trying to new victim points.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
So here is the original explanation uploaded 13 days after this event occurred.

Okay the general premise is the same in the new video and this old one. Everything posted from here below is the account from the old video. Susan went there for a 2 day musical event. On the second day there was some sort of cheerleading contest but it didn't have any music as Susan thought there would be but she watched it anyway. 3 men take her to the security room, made fun of her using her old name and basically did a police interrogation.

Took and searched her camera and phone, showed a picture of a guy with a beard and glasses that they said was Susan. Questioned for an hour. They thought Susan was taking inappropriate pictures of the (underaged?) cheerleaders and also that Susan went on the stage and refused to get off.

She mentions banging her head off the wall, them saying she is going to hell, more transgender hate, etc. After this all ended, Susan was released and they allowed her to attend the ballgame. LOL she goes "They searched me for weapons and all this other crap. I'm the Dance of Life, I don't carry weapons with me!" What a lie.

At 6:30 Susan shows video clips of an usher coming down during the game and saying something to her. Of course, the audio is muted because the insults and language used by the woman are "so vulgar", Susan does not want to broadcast it on the air.

So that clip with the muted audio? Susan evidently forget about this previous telling of the story because in yesterday's video, Susan actually plays that clip with sound that she muted 4 years ago. Here are the horrible things that woman said (at 35:26 here)

Woman: Let me see your ticket.

Susan: You know, I told you that I'm leaving. I'm done with this. You people have harassed me this whole god damned day. I haven't done a thing to anybody.

Woman: I was just asking you to see your ticket.

Susan: I've sat in 4 different places, you've run me out because I'm the Dance of Life. I haven't done nothin' to nobody. I want somebody to leave me alone. I paid for a ticket for this, I'd like to see that game. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS GAME. OR I'M GONNA PUT YOU ON THE AIR, I'M A CELEBRITY. (points camera right in woman's face)

Woman: I need to know that this is your seat.

Susan: This is my god damned seat!

Woman: Okay! (gives up and walks away without looking at the ticket)

In the muted clip, Susan claims the above conversation is "so angry, so bad, so vulgar, and so harassing that I can't even play it".

The alleged sexual assault, being forced to strip, etc, is never mentioned once in this video. The threatening of her life if she told anyone about this is never mentioned in this video. Susan being burned with lit cigarettes is never mentioned in this video. Susan being "slapped and beaten" is never mentioned in this video. Instead, this is just claimed to be more typical (for Susan) transgender harassment.

Last edited:

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net

I didn't hear the part about cigarettes being put out on him, I was listening to it in the background while I was working... yet not a single scar.

Don't forget "kidnapped" "slapped in the face" had his "camera erased" and "his head was bleeding all over" "no one would find his body" on top of being stripped/sexually assaulted/cigarettes put out on her/life threatened while in a secret tunnel in the basement.

Also, he has had five o'clock shadow in some pics, this could be his "bearded man"

It's as if he has combined all the mafia movies and lifetime movies into one big memory in his head!

it's also amazing that everyone supposedly tells him the same thing "he's going to hell" "he's an abomination" "Jesus doesn't want him"

Susan literally paints this as what was happening in the bush stadium basement, naked, chained up and sexually assaulted!

giphy-tumblr.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I didn't hear the part about cigarettes being put out on him, I was listening to it in the background while I was working... yet not a single scar.

Don't forget "kidnapped" "slapped in the face" had his "camera erased" and "his head was bleeding all over" "no one would find his body" on top of being stripped/sexually assaulted/cigarettes put out on her/life threatened while in a secret tunnel in the basement.

Also, he has had five o'clock shadow in some pics, this could be his "bearded man"

It's as if he has combined all the mafia movies and lifetime movies into one big memory in his head!

it's also amazing that everyone supposedly tells him the same thing "he's going to hell" "he's an abomination" "Jesus doesn't want him"

Susan literally paints this as what was happening in the bush stadium basement, naked, chained up and sexually assaulted!

View attachment 612147

View attachment 612148
You do not ruin the Goonies this way!

I refuse to acknowledge them in any way intersecting with David Stone. Why would you do this to us? Sloth was awesome and so was Chunk! Now..forever tainted!

Toasty

Insane Sick Tart!
kiwifarms.net
Claims he was laying on the floor with his head bleeding all over, also claims to be cuffed to a table the whole time. Shows pictures of his face afterwards with no injuries.
His kidnappers who snatched him away to a secret basement, burned him with cigarettes, sexually assaulted him were nice enough to let him out to watch the baseball game.
Yes, if I were snatched up by some dudes, forced to strip, physically tortured in a dark basement my next step would absolutely involve peanuts and cracker Jack's.

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net
Claims he was laying on the floor with his head bleeding all over, also claims to be cuffed to a table the whole time. Shows pictures of his face afterwards with no injuries.
His kidnappers who snatched him away to a secret basement, burned him with cigarettes, sexually assaulted him were nice enough to let him out to watch the baseball game.
Yes, if I were snatched up by some dudes, forced to strip, physically tortured in a dark basement my next step would absolutely involve peanuts and cracker Jack's.
EXACTLY! (also why would you stay at there game?)

Last edited:
Tags
tranny troon

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino