Skitzocow Susan Stone / David L. Stone / Dance Of Life - Petty Criminal, Autistic Dancer, Perrenial and Slightly More Feminine Version of OPL

Do You See The Similarities Between OPL and David "Susan" Stone?

• Yes

Votes: 37 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • They're both genetic dead ends.

Votes: 136 76.0%

• Total voters

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net
More than anything I'm shocked Susan took responsibility for that.
That's exactly what I was going to write, but Susan took off way too quickly. Wonder if there is a leaving the scene of an accident warrant out there somewhere, as Susan has left the scene of an accident before, and I think admitting guilt and posting it was merely a manipulative move. This is a criminal and thinks of nothing but self preservation and being a victim. Thats why the first line out of its mouth was "have not been feeling well" to invoke sympathy.

First thing he does is get out and look at his van, and doesn't give a shit nor care about the possible damage he did to other peoples property.

First Susan says to the attendant "my eyes are not good" until it thinks to itself that's not a good thing to say, I may not be allowed to drive anymore.

If you recall Susan was pulled over just a few weeks ago for driving all over the road in which he blamed the "steering wheel"

Also Susan blazes through the parking deck, never in a million years would I drive that fast in a parking deck, notice how fast he drives past the couple.

Also I would knock this violent animal out if it called me "Honey" its a man and a criminal and it only says that to appear as a nice person and I'm surprised officers and others have not told him don't call me that.

Last edited:

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net
Dance of life has a TRIPLE stroke, but has the cognitive resources to to set up a secret camera to record the ambulance staff.. and guess what they find NOTHING wrong with him, but insists on going to the hospital. This piece of shit is the reason why my co-pays are so high. Totally disgusted.

1) He is always crying "he doesn't want to wake up" but calls ambulance for nothing!!
2) Told everyone on facebook he stopped taking his blood pressure medicine but in this video he's taking it
3) His trip to the hospital was Gods messages for US to wake up and learn the meaning of life
4) Physical therapy is not for a stroke but because he fell down

He seems to think no one but him has ever lost his mother and father, ever had a panic attack, ever been to the hospital and so on...

I was stabbed feeding the homeless and closer to death (which was not close) than this piece of shit will ever be and I am suppose to listen to this criminal, mother raping and most hatful sadistic narcissistic freak preach to me about how it knows the meaning of life and we don't

On top of that says the only reason he got into the hospital sooner and did not have to wait is because he's the "Dance of life" wait a second now he's getting special treatment because he is the dance of life when he's been preaching this whole time everyone wants to kill him because he's the dance of life.

Then goes on to say he was discriminated against and had food withheld from him while in the hospital.

Guarantee you the hospital asks for the video to be taken down for recording other patients and doctors last time he was there. You would think after the police came to his house telling he cannot film in hospitals he would have learned!

He should have been charged with abuse of the 911 system as he calls it 10 times a day for imaginary chases.

and he forgot to put his boobs on

Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 12.45.05 AM.jpg

Last edited:

Peaceful_Jerk

kiwifarms.net
and he forgot to put his boobs on
Not that the rest of what you said wasn't right on, but that part nearly made me spit out my coffee laughing. Thank you for that lol. Besides that ... I have to say I am so glad I don't have to interact with this moronic basket case anymore. I really wish that he'd start having some actual consequences for wasting emergency responders' time and preventing them from assisting someone who actually needs it.

Red Dragon

This shit again?
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how the transit authorities work in America, but Stone clearly has some kind of protection. I refuse to believe this is a case of incompetence.

• Agree
Reactions: GandT

Nurse Ratchet

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DAVID SUSA-ZAURUS REX GETS A VALENTINE'S DAY MAKEOVER
Puttin Lipstick on a Pig..

(Can't archive right now, will try to remember when I get home.)

A really sweet cosmetologist (I think?) lady does his makeup & nails (no idea how they know each other or where he is, but the lady is very clearly at her place of employment, and is just doing something nice for him) I can't tell for sure where he is, but it's some sort of a business. Doesn't quite look like a salon.. (Edit: yeah no, that cannot be a salon.)

She does a nice job with her busted ass canvas, which is to say, you'll get to see what he looks like in whorepaint that is actually aligned to his face properly. He's mostly bearable throughout this process, but as soon as she finishes painting the pig, the pig starts to get cranky..

Right after she finishes, he demands she follow him into the bathroom with one of his cameras to "capture his reaction" (because we really fucking need to see which of his...oh wait.. he has only one.. Dead-Eyed Resting Bitch Face he puts on in reaction to his makeover). Bonus Level: he then directs a snide half-snap warning at her not to drop his camera as she follows him.

..was just a Dead-Eyed Resting Bitch Face. Wanna see what it looked like? Google any picture of him, ever.

Then the lady does his nails. He starts critiquing her work about halfway through. Complaining that one hand is brighter than the other, etc. By the end of this.. [nearly an hour she has spent working on him], he begins whining incessantly about how he has no patience for his nails to dry. His nose is running. He wants his handkerchief. He doesn't like to just use his wrist. His nose is running. He can't sit still. His nose is runny. Baby Huey want hanky.

To her credit, she ignores his wailing & tells him he should find the patience to take care of himself.

Noteworthy (paraphrased) Quote: "Honey everything has been so bad lately I wouldn't even see a TRUCK if it was coming right at me."

His general behavior: :'(:'(:'(

Then she has to get up and go to a training class for something before she has a chance to put top coat on the polish. He now starts to panic a little.. advises her in his whinespeak that she has used too much, & she's not done, & can't abandon him. And DON'T RUSH.

Lol she doesn't give a fuck, she tells him her mandatory training session will only be about an hour, which is "perfect time for him to sit there & let his nails dry" (lolololololololol). He continues sperging. The lady, in one of the sweetest ways I've ever seen, is basically like "Later faggot, lol." And exits stage for her meeting.

While I really wish, in the fucking instant he started getting lippy, this lady had just told him to go fuck himself & then noped the fuck out of this Gremiln-painting party. I will hand it to her; she handled him like a fucking boss. She only acknowledges anything he says that isn't his generalized pity-fishing. She doesn't engage with his bullshit, she doesn't argue, doesn't return fire, and she doesn't roll over & let him bully her into doing something she told him very clearly she would have to come back & finish later. And I find it hilarious that she refused to sit and finish his top coat, which realistically would have taken less than one minute.) And she walks away & just leaves him there, pissed off with wet nails. Hahahaha.

All this makes me wonder if she's one of his mental health therapists or something. Most people do not react, or not-react to his bullshit so well. She almost seems like she deals with this brand of trash all the time.

He never thanks her. Manners just top. fucking. shelf.

He bitches to the camera about her abandoning him, and that one of his drying nails is chipped. He starts trying to fix it. I'm sure he did a stellar job. He finishes one hand (polish only). Then goes over to THE FUCKING BATHROOM MONSOON HAND DRYER TO DRY IT. (I thought you "never record in bathrooms", you fucking turbotwat.)

Dries. One. Hand.

Still bitching to an empty room about being "abandoned" by the woman. Lololol finishes painting other hand. More monsoon dryer. Like, a LOT more watching him at the monsoon dryer. Does his own fuckin top coat.

Kickass Nice Makeup Lady never returns.

Then, cut to him sitting in the Napalm Pink Land Yacht of Death. He wishes us a "Very Happy Valentime's Day", and tells us he even wore his "special Valentime's Day dress."

And then, I speculate that off he went to go vehicularly manslaughter someone.

There you have it, and you're welcome. I'm sure this video description has enriched every one of your lives.

(Edits. I had more to say now than I did this morning, I suppose.)

Last edited:

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net
DAVID SUSA-ZAURUS REX GETS A VALENTINE'S DAY MAKEOVER
Puttin Lipstick on a Pig..

(Can't archive right now, will try to remember when I get home.)

A really sweet cosmetologist (I think?) lady does his makeup & nails (no idea how they know each other or where he is, but the lady is very clearly at her place of employment, and is just doing something nice for him) I can't tell for sure where he is, but it's some sort of a business. Doesn't quite look like a salon.. (Edit: yeah no, that cannot be a salon.)

She does a nice job with her busted ass canvas, which is to say, you'll get to see what he looks like in whorepaint that is actually aligned to his face properly. He's mostly bearable throughout this process, but as soon as she finishes painting the pig, the pig starts to get cranky..

Right after she finishes, he demands she follow him into the bathroom with one of his cameras to "capture his reaction" (because we really fucking need to see which of his...oh wait.. he has only one.. Dead-Eyed Resting Bitch Face he puts on in reaction to his makeover). Bonus Level: he then directs a snide half-snap warning at her not to drop his camera as she follows him.

..was just a Dead-Eyed Resting Bitch Face. Wanna see what it looked like? Google any picture of him, ever.

Then the lady does his nails. He starts critiquing her work about halfway through. Complaining that one hand is brighter than the other, etc. By the end of this.. [nearly an hour she has spent working on him], he begins whining incessantly about how he has no patience for his nails to dry. His nose is running. He wants his handkerchief. He doesn't like to just use his wrist. His nose is running. He can't sit still. His nose is runny. Baby Huey want hanky.

To her credit, she ignores his wailing & tells him he should find the patience to take care of himself.

Noteworthy (paraphrased) Quote: "Honey everything has been so bad lately I wouldn't even see a TRUCK if it was coming right at me."

His general behavior: :'(:'(:'(

Then she has to get up and go to a training class for something before she has a chance to put top coat on the polish. He now starts to panic a little.. advises her in his whinespeak that she has used too much, & she's not done, & can't abandon him. And DON'T RUSH.

Lol she doesn't give a fuck, she tells him her mandatory training session will only be about an hour, which is "perfect time for him to sit there & let his nails dry" (lolololololololol). He continues sperging. The lady, in one of the sweetest ways I've ever seen, is basically like "Later faggot, lol." And exits stage for her meeting.

While I really wish, in the fucking instant he started getting lippy, this lady had just told him to go fuck himself & then noped the fuck out of this Gremiln-painting party. I will hand it to her; she handled him like a fucking boss. She only acknowledges anything he says that isn't his generalized pity-fishing. She doesn't engage with his bullshit, she doesn't argue, doesn't return fire, and she doesn't roll over & let him bully her into doing something she told him very clearly she would have to come back & finish later. And I find it hilarious that she refused to sit and finish his top coat, which realistically would have taken less than one minute.) And she walks away & just leaves him there, pissed off with wet nails. Hahahaha.

All this makes me wonder if she's one of his mental health therapists or something. Most people do not react, or not-react to his bullshit so well. She almost seems like she deals with this brand of trash all the time.

He never thanks her. Manners just top. fucking. shelf.

He bitches to the camera about her abandoning him, and that one of his drying nails is chipped. He starts trying to fix it. I'm sure he did a stellar job. He finishes one hand (polish only). Then goes over to THE FUCKING BATHROOM MONSOON HAND DRYER TO DRY IT. (I thought you "never record in bathrooms", you fucking turbotwat.)

Dries. One. Hand.

Still bitching to an empty room about being "abandoned" by the woman. Lololol finishes painting other hand. More monsoon dryer. Like, a LOT more watching him at the monsoon dryer. Does his own fuckin top coat.

Kickass Nice Makeup Lady never returns.

Then, cut to him sitting in the Napalm Pink Land Yacht of Death. He wishes us a "Very Happy Valentime's Day", and tells us he even wore his "special Valentime's Day dress."

And then, I speculate that off he went to go vehicularly manslaughter someone.

There you have it, and you're welcome. I'm sure this video description has enriched every one of your lives.

(Edits. I had more to say now than I did this morning, I suppose.)

From the looks of the place this is David's therapist or case worker (I'm guessing that's the reason she wearing her id around her neck)

Tags
tranny troon

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino