Skitzocow Susan Stone / David L. Stone / Dance Of Life - Petty Criminal, Autistic Dancer, Perrenial and Slightly More Feminine Version of OPL

Do You See The Similarities Between OPL and David "Susan" Stone?

• Yes

Votes: 37 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • They're both genetic dead ends.

Votes: 136 76.0%

• Total voters

Nurse Ratchet

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan's autistic stalker has returned to show his naked ass on camera

That's so fucking funny. I can't stop laughing. (I know, I'm a perpetual 12 year-old.)

But aside from that:
ATTACKED BANDIT MOONS CAMERA ATTACKS DOOR

Did that dumb faggot put his tags in the video title line by accident? Hahahaha.. And even if that's the case, WHAT ATTACK, DAVID? THERE IS NO ATTACK IN THAT VIDEO.

Lol r3tard.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
I dont know why I even bother to continue to check this shit, I should just wait 6 months for the next time. Why is the court system such fucking shit. These are not such complicated/difficult cases that they need to be dragged out for half a year.

March 7th - improper lane usage/15-20 mph over limit
March 29th - improper lane usage (this case is marked as Illinois State Police)
March 29th - improper turn signal, disregarding traffic control device (this case is marked as New Athens)
May 1st - disorderly conduct

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dont know why I even bother to continue to check this shit, I should just wait 6 months for the next time. Why is the court system such fucking shit. These are not such complicated/difficult cases that they need to be dragged out for half a year.

March 7th - improper lane usage/15-20 mph over limit
March 29th - improper lane usage (this case is marked as Illinois State Police)
March 29th - improper turn signal, disregarding traffic control device (this case is marked as New Athens)
May 1st - disorderly conduct
Honestly, I decided not to bother with arranging our Kiwi News Correspondent for yesterday's court date because after last month, I was 97% sure the same thing would happen for this one. I won't be surprised if it happens at least one more time, too.

Even before he was uploading proof of his crimes to youtube, he was a well-known local public nuisance. Since at least the 80s. The cops and the courts are acutely aware of how dangerous he is. They don't give a fuck about doing anything to stop him, & if you needed even more proof, here you go. Two more months to barrel around across 3-5 counties in his Hot Pink Death Machine.

And by May, his "2019 Dancing Season" will be in full swing, so he'll be back on the road several times a week. They better hope no one dies or is egregiously injured in this span of time because if someone is, it's on them for not smacking him around when they had the fucking chance.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
At this point I know Kiwifarm says don't poke the poo but staging some thing to get this guy off the road for life wouldn't exactly be bad would it?

I honestly can't believe the luck of this asshole. He's already put people into critical care once, and nothing happened then either. Some one needs to actually put him in a high speed chase and maybe he'll blow out a tire and flip off a bridge and kill him self. There's just no way with his driving he won't end up killing some one...

Do we even know for a fact he has a license any more?

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
At this point I know Kiwifarm says don't poke the poo but staging some thing to get this guy off the road for life wouldn't exactly be bad would it?

I honestly can't believe the luck of this asshole. He's already put people into critical care once, and nothing happened then either. Some one needs to actually put him in a high speed chase and maybe he'll blow out a tire and flip off a bridge and kill him self. There's just no way with his driving he won't end up killing some one...

Do we even know for a fact he has a license any more?
We might be too late

The infamous "Don't you forget about me" makes an ominous appearance in this video.

Last edited:

gREEEEEEEEEr

kiwifarms.net
With the way he was slowing down and zig zagging across two lanes and the shoulder, it's no wonder somebody hit him.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
We might be too late

The infamous "Don't you forget about me" makes an ominous appearance in this video.
So his erratic driving led to him causing a fucking crash and some how I'm guessing, he won't get in trouble for it? <I can't actually stand 40 minutes of poor quality whacko driving. I'm just assuming that sums up this?>

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net
We might be too late

This dude is such a liar, he puts in the title his car got ran into, yet no damage on the rear of his car, no video of it,, and then tells the police "Almost ran into his car" this chase is simply a diversion to him hitting traffic signs he is a good manipulator.

• Agree
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

An Ghost

Covered in sheet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A message for future generations

Summary: Susan says for you to be you. Believe in yourself and don’t listen to the haters. It’s how Susan came to be the Dance of Life Dancer.
It might be inspiring if it wasn’t cliche and not coming from an incestious tranny welfare leech who also is attacked non stop for being the Dance of Life.

Susan plays “happy birthday” on a ukulele in the loosest sense of the word “play” as he strums an out of tune uke without even touching the frets and attempting to make music. “Good or bad?” He asks, “doesn’t matter, I’m doing this for me” he responds in his YouTube video he is putting online for others to see.
Description:
He says 2 lessons but all I remember him saying is “be you.”

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
God damn it. The moment we all feared, and most of us predicted has come true. Susan was in a severe crash, wrecking the van and sending 2 to the hospital "hurt bad"

As of now, no criminal or civil charges have been filed against Susan for this incident. Oh and the March 7th court date got postponed again until June 6.

archive: https://my.mixtape.moe/dbrrka.mp4

Last edited:

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God damn it. The moment we all feared, and most of us predicted has come true. Susan was in a severe crash, wrecking the van and sending 2 to the hospital "hurt bad"

As of now, no criminal or civil charges have been filed against Susan for this incident. Oh and the March 7th court date got postponed again until June 6.

Fuck.

Please at least let his van be totaled. Let his injuries be severe &] permanent. I'll take anything that will snip the balls off his ability to be on the road anymore. I know these Teflons Tards seem to always find a magical way to land on their feet from shit that would just btfo the rest of us for months.. but just this once, something needs to stick to the god damn wall.

I do have a glimmer of hope in the locals, though. Even tho the cops can't be fucked to do anything about him, he still has eyes on him, all the time.

There is a solid chance that someone close enough to this trashfire will figure out how to get in contact with the crash victims & make certain they're aware of his yt channel. At this point, whomever he hit is in a unique position of power over him.

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Doesn't look like his van was damaged that bad? The windscreen was fine and David/Susan was obviously not hurt at all. That doesn't mean the people he hit aren't hurt and their vehicle totalled, though.

Also bear in mind that he loves to exaggerate wildly. He says he was seriously injured in this crash, but he was sitting at home and yapping away to youtube just fine. Hopefully his decription of the two people he hit being "hurt bad" is also bullshit, and they just went to the hospital as a precaution. I guess we won't find out the truth unless there's something in local media, or some intrepid Kiwi finds facebook accounts of those other two people giving their side of the story.

It doesn't change the fact that the stupid fat cunt was wandering across lanes again, and drove into incoming traffic. I don't suppose he'll get any form of legal repercussions from it though. For some reason, local law enforcement seem happy to let this multiple pile-up waiting to happen free rein to carry right on driving. He has a string of driving offences as long as your arm, but hey, whatever, right?

A-loggy I know, but this has been due for years, and now apparently people are hurt because no-one wants to say no to a fat pervert in a dress. It's so frustrating.

Last edited:

Pony Horn

kiwifarms.net
What an idiot. He's obviously ok. The greatest concern is if anyone in the other vehicle wasn't wearing their seat belts. I can picture somebody popping in and out of the suv trying to get it started.

But even with seatbelts on they might have whiplash. That probably came out of nowhere.

I hope the other people sue his ass off.

This is a bit embarrassing but I gotta admit that I loled at the noises he was making after the accident.

Edit: finished watching it. His van will be ok as long as the frame isn't bent.

In the description for the video he admits that he was going too fast for the road conditions:

Attachments

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not one word on the video or its description of concern about or the condition of the people he hit. Stay classy Susan.
It's all about his van and how hard it is for him to paint it. He may as well have run into a light pole for all the concern he shows for others.

De we have an archived copy of this video and the description? Because it could be helpful evidence for a legal case against him, especially where he freely admits to driving too fast for the conditions.

Tags
tranny troon

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino