Skitzocow Susan Stone / David L. Stone / Dance Of Life - Petty Criminal, Autistic Dancer, Perrenial and Slightly More Feminine Version of OPL

Do You See The Similarities Between OPL and David "Susan" Stone?

• Yes

Votes: 39 19.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • They're both genetic dead ends.

Votes: 156 77.2%

• Total voters

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this is considered double posting which I get admonished for quite often, but a Gif so you can all take Susans's amazing dances with you wherever you go!

Susan just will not quit with the gun posts. All those school shootings started with posts just like this and those people didn't present the public rage Susan does, nor the agenda she constantly squawks (making threats of going head on into cars) Just wait this will turn out bad.

Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 5.10.52 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-06-23 at 5.11.23 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-06-23 at 5.11.36 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-06-23 at 5.13.23 PM.jpg

Sounds like someone who would have ZERO remorse in actually using a gun on someone or the consequences.

Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 9.49.16 PM.jpg

Last edited:

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Here's the video of the "attack". All that is heard is a woman saying "Sit down, David" then a park worker tells the woman she has to leave. The worker then speaks to and comforts Susan for a few minutes.

• Feels
Reactions: An Ghost

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Some teenagers run up and bang on the door of Susan's trailer, then run back to their car and drive off. Susan has called this an attack on her life, and includes on title cards in the video "Im waiting with a special surprise ill not hesitate to use", and "special surprise waiting i can play this game to ha you will drop dead"

Then has this as the description of the video:

SUSAN STONE ( I WILL DO OR USE WHATEVER IS NECESSARY IM GUESSING YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ) after year of this attacks ive had enough ill do whatever i need and im crazy enough to , i have nothing more to say this video says it all - i no longer fucken care im one crazy bitch ill do what i need to do without 2nd thought this attack happened on wednesday june 26 at 11;45 pm police called 911 called videos turned over to them

Last edited:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Some teenagers run up and bang on the door of Susan's trailer, then run back to their car and drive off. Susan has called this an attack on her life, and includes on title cards in the video "Im waiting with a special surprise ill not hesitate to use", and "special surprise waiting i can play this game to ha you will drop dead"

Then has this as the description of the video:

SUSAN STONE ( I WILL DO OR USE WHATEVER IS NECESSARY IM GUESSING YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ) after year of this attacks ive had enough ill do whatever i need and im crazy enough to , i have nothing more to say this video says it all - i no longer fucken care im one crazy bitch ill do what i need to do without 2nd thought this attack happened on wednesday june 26 at 11;45 pm police called 911 called videos turned over to them
Well I can't wait for the 'Teenagers shot dead for driving by random trailer' story...

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
Sounds exactly like someone who just got a gun...
It's a common trope in the gun community that the guys who talk the loudest about shooting people generally don't carry or hardly ever shoot their own guns. I've seen so much false bravado and merit-less machismo between gun owners, gangbangers, and the military that I don't put much stock in this kinda shit talking without any proof. Real recognize real. He gets himself so worked up during these incidents that I doubt he could properly use a firearm under stress if he's ever even bothered to learn how to use it prior. David is exactly the kinda guy who buys a gun for self protection, buys a box of ammo with it, and then never bothers to shoot it. We joke among my friends that you aren't actually a gun owner until you own a holster for your pistol or a sling for your rifle. Don't be that guy on the range. Also, don't buy a Serpa for your first holster.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
It's a common trope in the gun community that the guys who talk the loudest about shooting people generally don't carry or hardly ever shoot their own guns. I've seen so much false bravado and merit-less machismo between gun owners, gangbangers, and the military that I don't put much stock in this kinda shit talking without any proof. Real recognize real. He gets himself so worked up during these incidents that I doubt he could properly use a firearm under stress if he's ever even bothered to learn how to use it prior. David is exactly the kinda guy who buys a gun for self protection, buys a box of ammo with it, and then never bothers to shoot it. We joke among my friends that you aren't actually a gun owner until you own a holster for your pistol or a sling for your rifle. Don't be that guy on the range. Also, don't buy a Serpa for your first holster.

I think you forget this guy has nothing but time on his hands, and was not always a whacked out troon. He was at one point if you look at his court records, possibly a career criminal.

He is the kind of guy who keeps a loaded pistol next to him at all times and if he tardrages out will unload it in the vague direction of what has made him tardrage.

It doesn't really take much to shoot a gun, just to properly aim it. David has already stated his intent if he rages to just take people out. He doesn't fucking care who he takes out, just he will.

Toasty

Where are my fuzzy socks? I need them All. Now.
kiwifarms.net
On the one hand it has him finally looking at some well deserved jail time, on the other hand, some poor delivery guy or teen knocking the local kook on a dare may get very hurt or die.

An Ghost

Good boy from beyond the grave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you forget this guy has nothing but time on his hands, and was not always a whacked out troon. He was at one point if you look at his court records, possibly a career criminal.

He is the kind of guy who keeps a loaded pistol next to him at all times and if he tardrages out will unload it in the vague direction of what has made him tardrage.

It doesn't really take much to shoot a gun, just to properly aim it. David has already stated his intent if he rages to just take people out. He doesn't fucking care who he takes out, just he will.
He’s a local tard who had a couple of petty theft charges and drives like an asshole. And despite dozens and dozens of recorded confrontations he’s never mentioned a firearm before. Illinois is a stand your ground state so why not just shoot everybody? He’s just sick of kids bugging him and going about it the most autistic way possible. He should put up a couple “smile you’re on camera” signs, that usually deters kids.

Also lmao “just aim the gun bro” that’s like saying “Susan just drive straight and don’t hit anything”

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
He’s a local tard who had a couple of petty theft charges and drives like an asshole. And despite dozens and dozens of recorded confrontations he’s never mentioned a firearm before. Illinois is a stand your ground state so why not just shoot everybody? He’s just sick of kids bugging him and going about it the most autistic way possible. He should put up a couple “smile you’re on camera” signs, that usually deters kids.

Also lmao “just aim the gun bro” that’s like saying “Susan just drive straight and don’t hit anything”
Go and look at his court records again. He had before a 5 year sentence, a class 1 felony. He got out of it by what I am guessing was a plea bargain. <Guy probably ratted out his friends>.

Also no idea how you don't read properly...

It takes zero training to pull the trigger, it takes training to properly aim and utilize the firearm. David never intended to aim it at any one in specific, the guy has stated his intent to just kill people prior.

Most of his threats have not been directed at kids either. Remember he said if a minivan follows him to closely; he wants to kill the people in it. Infact, even going over what locals say to him almost no one goes to his property to fuck with him. It's likely those kids are infact, I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME.

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
Why do amerifats seem so utterly invested in the I-am-a-supremely-trained-warrior aspect of their pocket penis hobby? Literal dogs have managed to suppress a trigger and achieve lethality. Toddlers, too. This does not take away from your badassery one bit, I promise, in my eyes you are still all extremely lethal fatties
He was making a Warhammer 40k joke. Way to be asshurt about not being a superpower.

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net
Just something interesting for you. Here is Susans favorites playlist from his youtube.

Susan's Favorites Playlist

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 10.13.44 AM.jpg

He has 322 videos in his favorites so I have not gone through them all but,
it contains the such gems as..

*Unboxing the Excelvan 720p Video Camera Sunglasses
*Get rid of FRUIT FLIES and GNATS and all small flying bugs
*Level Earth Is there an edge finally explained (Flat Earth)
*How To Paint Rims with professional results
*HOW TO: Make Tutus More Full and Fluffy by Just Add A Bow
*Boys Who Wear Dresses: Gender Fluid, Nonconforming, and Transgender Kids
*REVEALED IN BIBLE WHY DONALD TRUMP
*How to Repair a Dent with Bondo
*How to Block Someone on your YouTube Channel
*Reality is an Illusion (Life is really the Matrix)
*How disguise yourself
*Enoch's Domed World (Flat Earth)
*5 ways to tell if someone is home or on vacation
*How to Make a Tutu Dress
*How to convincingly lie to the police
*Transgender and Christian
*A Beginners Guide to Dashcams / Car DVR Cameras
*Transgender People in America (Dealing with the police)
*3 Ways to Make a Smoke Bomb
*Judas Priest - Burn In Hell (Live)
*How to put clips together in Windows Movie Maker
*The Business Portable Recorder Video Spy Pen
*guy caught by a girl
Susan thinks The family guy stole dance of life
*SUSAN STONE CARTOONIC DANCE OF LIFE INSPIRED
*SUSAN STONE YET ANOTHER CARTOON OF MY DANCE OF LIFE

David says "he shows the whole video" we all knew that was a lie but these gems are in his favorites

*Windows Live Movie Maker Quick Tut: How to cut out a section of your video

AND the crème de la crème!

I could never quite buy that David set his own trailer on fire for attention. I'm beginning to changing my mind.
ALL OF THESE VIDEO'S WERE UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE BEFORE THE "FIRE BOMBING" OF HIS TRAILER
(Yes, I know this doesn't mean he did it, he could have added them to his favorites after the fire but some
of the videos suggest he did it himself and even watched videos on how to put it out quickly.)

One of the videos shows a fire in the EXACT location it happened at David's trailer.

North Middleton Mobile Home fire <=Link
Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 10.09.23 AM.jpg

Insane Fire Conditions At A Gary Indiana Trailer Fire <=Link
Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 10.20.28 AM.jpg

Burning a 1960's single wide mobile home to the ground <=Link
Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 10.25.23 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Tags
tranny troon

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino