Skitzocow Susan Stone / David L. Stone / Dance Of Life - Petty Criminal, Autistic Dancer, Perrenial and Slightly More Feminine Version of OPL

Do You See The Similarities Between OPL and David "Susan" Stone?

• Yes

Votes: 39 19.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • They're both genetic dead ends.

Votes: 156 77.2%

• Total voters

Nurse Ratchet

Me, I'm oiling up my dance machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did David really go quiet or has no one posted updates?

Did he finally get thrown in the slammer for taking out a family of six?
No, lol no. When he finally kills a family of six he'll just get a ticket for disturbing the peace, which will be continued 5x, then dismissed without a whimper.

No one I know in STL has seen him at anything, all summer. I went to both Pride festivals & never did catch nor hear about any sasquatch-in-a-tutu sightings. That dumpy cocksucker ***never*** misses Pride.

Most/all of his uploads look like they're all from the same event from in front of the Belleville Courthouse around May. Only exception I can think of are the standup videos. Zero persecution kitchen screech sessions except things that have happened at his trailer.

I love STL, I'm familiar with it, I visit every chance I get. That region always has brutal seasons, he's used to that shit. And this summer has been comparatively mild.. July is nearly over & there has been like one serious heatwave that didn't even happen till this past weekend.

And yet.. no chase videos in forever, no videos of everyone ignoring him out at festivals bookended with bookends screaming about rape & murder threats.. nope. Just shit about getting trolled at home, 200 uploads from the same Belleville thing, & all the others where have been him in a climate controlled environment. Not even that many of his basic bitch kitchen rants.

I mean.. he's old.. double-old, really bc he's morbidly obese.. the heat has never been a factor to keep him from his incessant shenanigans & vehicular manslaughter hellrides before.. and he can't even go to a doctor appointment without vidro-reeeeing about Muh Oppreshin..

Guys, I definitely don't think he has been out of his house too many times this summer.

We can call him out for his faggotry all day long but one thing that can't be said about him is that he doesn't spend the warm weather months hauling ass like a boss to hit as many of these concerts, block parties, festivals, & music events as he possibly can. Sometimes he hits 4 or 5 across two states in triple-digit heat before calling it a day. With all his dumpster treasures in tow. This inertia shit, for him, ain't normal.

And I am not going to type my next thought bc I don't wanna jinx it, but if this site teaches us anything, it's that true attentionsluts never get their fucking fix; they'll stop at nothing to be the cows they are. They don't even stagnate if they can help it.

Most of them only get cucked into submission by some 3rd party factor.

:thinking:

I know, I've jinxed it anyway & now his upload schedule launches into autism overdrive. Still tho..

Last edited:

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
From 4 days ago, haven't watched it yet. Can't archive till later:

A woman who watches concerts at the St. Louis Zoo, who David considered his friend, told him that she doesn't want to talk to him or associate with him anymore. He concealed the recording of the conversation, audio with a video of their feet, but Missouri is a one party consent state, so no crime there. She is exceedingly nice about the whole thing repeatidly explaining how she talked to him because she was trying to be nice, she doesn't want to hurt his feelings, and that no she does not talk to "those people" who say bad things about him. "Who are those people" she asks?

David says in the video this is a women he has been friends with for 7-10 years. She was best friends, but he doesn't have best friends because they never work out, with him. For some unknown reason she turned against him. Someone must have said something. Then we get to it. Something happened at the zoo a couple weeks ago. She must have heard about it. She came up to him, no wait, he went up to her. Now she doesn't want to be friends or talk to him anymore. David saw the difference in her last week but didn't say anything.

There is a lot of repetition, with variation of course, of the thoughts I transcribed above. He rambles a bit and then plays a roughly 2:30 of video of this woman being extremely nice to him, then rambles for a while more and plays the videos of his encounter with her again.

I wonder what happened at the zoo a few weeks ago?

Attachments

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
A woman who watches concerts at the St. Louis Zoo, who David considered his friend, told him that she doesn't want to talk to him or associate with him anymore. He concealed the recording of the conversation, audio with a video of their feet, but Missouri is a one party consent state, so no crime there. She is exceedingly nice about the whole thing repeatidly explaining how she talked to him because she was trying to be nice, she doesn't want to hurt his feelings, and that no she does not talk to "those people" who say bad things about him. "Who are those people" she asks?

David says in the video this is a women he has been friends with for 7-10 years. She was best friends, but he doesn't have best friends because they never work out, with him. For some unknown reason she turned against him. Someone must have said something. Then we get to it. Something happened at the zoo a couple weeks ago. She must have heard about it. She came up to him, no wait, he went up to her. Now she doesn't want to be friends or talk to him anymore. David saw the difference in her last week but didn't say anything.

There is a lot of repetition, with variation of course, of the thoughts I transcribed above. He rambles a bit and then plays a roughly 2:30 of video of this woman being extremely nice to him, then rambles for a while more and plays the videos of his encounter with her again.

I wonder what happened at the zoo a few weeks ago?
Same shit that always happens with David: he danced around the place, being a dick to everyone else, and tardraged when told to knock it off.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Something (it isn't mentioned what) happened tonight and Susan will now be ending the Dance of Life October 31st. She promises to "go out with a smash ending." Susan is unsure if all the channels/videos will be left up or deleted.

I wonder if Mr. Grimm will be killing Susan only for a miraculous Easter resurrection next year.

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net
Something (it isn't mentioned what) happened tonight and Susan will now be ending the Dance of Life October 31st. She promises to "go out with a smash ending." Susan is unsure if all the channels/videos will be left up or deleted.

I wonder if Mr. Grimm will be killing Susan only for a miraculous Easter resurrection next year.

Smash ending sounds like a head on collision like he has been promising for years.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
"We went through this earlier today with somebody else who called for help that did that"

So whatever incident we dont know about involved someone calling the police.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Some one please tell me David is finally in legal trouble.

Or he got Swatted.

Normally I think SWATTing is wrong; but David has publically stated his plans to wipe out any one near him in planned vehicular man slaughter.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Susan has gone live on Facebook the last few days with short videos counting down until November 1st and telling everyone to stay tuned.

s.jpg

I really don't know what's going on with that makeup here.

Edit: all the court cases have been pushed back to the week of September 5th-12th. There are three separate trials that week.

Last edited:

Nurse Ratchet

Me, I'm oiling up my dance machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan has been assaulted on the MetroLink platform by two security guards. Susan speculates that "it could be a racial issue" since the guards are black.

Lol show me one person who hasn't been fucked with on the STL Metrolink at least one time.

Sorry David. Even if, for once, you're not lying, you are still not special. :lit: Get back to us when security launches you off the platform & under the oncoming train while screaming about how they hate you because you're such a non-conformist. Then I'll be slightly impressed.

Honestly, it's more of a wonder that the gangbangers didn't fuck with him. The Metrolink has about 6 stops in & around East St. Louis & all of them lie between Busch Stadium & where David lives. And nighttime Cards games are prime rib for people looking for trouble on that train.

You know.. thinking this through, this ^^^ plus the logical deduction that it removes about 90% of the time he would otherwise be behind the wheel, it's really fucking hard to see a downside to this.. (and therefore of course he just declared in the video that he's never taking public transit again.)

God damn he really is just the worst..

Last edited:
Reactions: An Ghost
Tags
tranny troon

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino