Skitzocow Susan Stone / David L. Stone / Dance Of Life - Petty Criminal, Autistic Dancer, Perrenial and Slightly More Feminine Version of OPL

Do You See The Similarities Between OPL and David "Susan" Stone?

• Yes

Votes: 41 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • They're both genetic dead ends.

Votes: 156 76.1%

• Total voters

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Cheese Police Captain who arrested Chuck E. Cheese
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haven't seen this added anywhere completely in Susie's thread.

David L. Stone/David Leeroy Stone/Susan L. Stone
DOB: 06/19/1962
Email: danceoflifedancer@yahoo.com

Place(s) of Residence:

300 E Pinckneyville St.
Lenzburg, IL

300_Front.jpg

300_Back.jpg

304 E Pinckneyville St.
Lenzburg, IL

304_Front.jpg

304_Back.jpg

320 E Pinckneyville St.
Lenzburg, IL

320_Front.jpg

320_Garage.jpg

PO Box 193
Lenzburg, IL

320 Trailer #6
Lenzburg, IL

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Can we just go back to the mass murder threats? Please??

I'll take my top hats like a man. I hate this dude. And right now I hate him because I am going to wind up watching every minute of this guaranteed donkey show because this isn't one of the cows I can ever afford to ignore, no matter how boring or cringe he ever is. I give infinite fucks about a number of people that are well within his radius of terror & petulance. ☹

Toasty

Human Wikipedia Asshole, knower of things.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To the surprise of no one, here comes the new Grimm, same as the old Grimm.
But it was slightly less ear rapey.
ETA: does anyone know how many years ago he got asked to leave these churches, and served with trespass notices due to his unhinged videos?
It seems like he's been doing this Mr Grimm shit about them for years. I watched them last year and they all seemed like rehashed video. So this is at least the third year since he has had any issues with faith family church, if not more. If I were them I would definitely be keeping an eye on his videos.

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

Did you just touch your face?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Plus part 2 of the new Halloween series.

It's the same shit repeated in every Mr Grimm/Mr Gary video. Fat weirdo in halloween getup ranting about churches not accepting gays, plays the clip of the local church pastor saying gays will never be allowed in his church, rants some more about the churches not accepting gays.

For 45 minutes. Forty-five fuxking minutes of this idiot's ranting. Every Mr Grimm/Gary video, every year, from late september until the end of november.

I guess it's comedic, just not in the way David here imagines it.

SuziesMagicalBus

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Mr. Grimm will be back after all!

He becomes more insane each passing moment.

I'm learning sooooo much about the meaning of life from him.

His next Trespassing will be from ST. Matthews as he threatens them with Mr. Grimm

Memorable quote
"Your not listening to me at 3:00am but you will"
"I don't want to see my name come out of your mouth", as he screeches about everyone he dislikes.

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 12.55.32 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 12.58.00 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread needs a little break for some actual levity & I believe I can provide said lolz.

1. A person close to me who is familiar with David's shenanigans texted me last night that he was watching the latest episode of It's Always Sunny (which I don't watch so I rely on his expertise here), & that Danny DeVito goes full horrordrag & stumbles around the episode doing a dead-on David impression.

My friend is ready to take a blood oath that Danny's performance is so fucking dead-on that is has to be based on DeVito doing an extensive character study on our car crashing faggot in a tutu.

All I have right now is a still he sent me but I gotta say.. jesus fuck he might just be right.:

IMG_20191010_002630_01.jpg

2. Not trying to content cocktease but I'm just too excited to stfu till I get it posted, sorry. You guys gotta give me a few hours to get to my PC, but the other night, I accidentally came across a gross DOL goldmine that I don't think has been detailed here yet. I will archive & report back accordingly in due time.

DennisReynolds

kiwifarms.net
This thread needs a little break for some actual levity & I believe I can provide said lolz.

1. A person close to me who is familiar with David's shenanigans texted me last night that he was watching the latest episode of It's Always Sunny (which I don't watch so I rely on his expertise here), & that Danny DeVito goes full horrordrag & stumbles around the episode doing a dead-on David impression.

My friend is ready to take a blood oath that Danny's performance is so fucking dead-on that is has to be based on DeVito doing an extensive character study on our car crashing faggot in a tutu.

All I have right now is a still he sent me but I gotta say.. jesus fuck he might just be right.:

2. Not trying to content cocktease but I'm just too excited to stfu till I get it posted, sorry. You guys gotta give me a few hours to get to my PC, but the other night, I accidentally came across a gross DOL goldmine that I don't think has been detailed here yet. I will archive & report back accordingly in due time.
He’s only in that getup for 5 minutes tops and doesn’t really do an impression. But then again, a troon’d out Danny Devito is about as close to impersonating Susan as you can get

Tags
tranny troon