Skitzocow Susan Stone / David L. Stone / Dance Of Life - Petty Criminal, Autistic Dancer, Perrenial and Slightly More Feminine Version of OPL

Do You See The Similarities Between OPL and David "Susan" Stone?

• Yes

Votes: 39 19.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • They're both genetic dead ends.

Votes: 156 77.2%

• Total voters

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr. Grimm is back with a vengeance against faith family church!

View attachment 971530

This time we get a sample of the shenanigans he got kicked out of the church for! unbelievable!

View attachment 971531
Two hours three minutes? Fuck that noise. I can't. Sorry, fam. Archived the youtube page with the video description in, but downloading 2 hours of video then putting it on mixtape.moe is beyond me atm. No doubt there's nothing interesting in the video but the usual repetitive Mr Grimm trash.

What's bitten David's ass so bad that he's raging for over two hours about the same old shit again?

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread needs a little break for some actual levity & I believe I can provide said lolz.

1. A person close to me who is familiar with David's shenanigans texted me last night that he was watching the latest episode of It's Always Sunny (which I don't watch so I rely on his expertise here), & that Danny DeVito goes full horrordrag & stumbles around the episode doing a dead-on David impression.

My friend is ready to take a blood oath that Danny's performance is so fucking dead-on that is has to be based on DeVito doing an extensive character study on our car crashing faggot in a tutu.

All I have right now is a still he sent me but I gotta say.. jesus fuck he might just be right.:

2. Not trying to content cocktease but I'm just too excited to stfu till I get it posted, sorry. You guys gotta give me a few hours to get to my PC, but the other night, I accidentally came across a gross DOL goldmine that I don't think has been detailed here yet. I will archive & report back accordingly in due time.
@Nurse Ratchet any news on the new info you turned up? David bellowing about the same old church pastor telling him to gtfo is already old. We could use some laughs!

Reactions: stets

Nurse Ratchet

Me, I'm oiling up my dance machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so... Wow. This is not what I was going to show you guys. I was working on that, & found this by accident. And it's even worse. After a pretty thorough search, I'm sure that this hasn't been unearthed yet. Kind of wish it had stayed that way. Go grab your Clorox Visine. I'll wait.

While I hesitate to give this pile of shit more attention, in the spirit of "no detail too small", I will. It appears that 110 days ago, Jacob Sockness took to Reddit to express a sexual interest in David the Dancing Manclown.

If you aren't familiar with Sockness, here is his thread. @neural did an amazing job shaping a discernible thread out of the nightmare fuel he had to work with & it's a great read until the cow makes a cameo in it.

If you're too lazy to look, a very brief summary:

Jacob Sockness is a fat, revolting, turbodeviant mental defective from the bowels of San Francisco. He's into knob-schlobbing senior citizens to supplement his tugboat, endless sperging about toddlers that crave cock, Carebear onesies & 3edgy5me black magicK.

But most notably, he has a rampant, hyperaggressive Chris Chan sex fetish, which he displays by oscillating between fucklarping & directly threatening Chris with violent rape &/or death. Fun fact: he has Frankensteined together a headless fuckdoll effigy of Chris, built from the dogpiss-logged trash he bought off Chris's ebay.

Chris initially ignored him, but Jacob is nothing if not stalker-grade persistent, & Chris is fucking stupid, so Jacob has worked his way up from obscurity & now appears to be in partial control of Chris's patreon, among other things.

Yet somehow, despite all of this, he is also brain-damage boring. Now you're caught up.

Here is what I found tonight.

Screenshot_20191017-182223_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191017-182251_Samsung Internet.jpg

Archive.

(Note: As he is a gross boring abortion, the only attention he really gets is from here, so he is routinely relegated to responding to himself with his own sock accounts on the numerous platforms he pollutes. He is kiwi-verified to post under both Kidasuna & luvshak214. And he's probably also behind the other sped account who commented. I have to believe that's not an unrelated third party.)

Since David is likely far too busy plotting vehicular manslaughter & mass shootings at the few religious establishments that refuse to let him pollute their services with his shrieking horseshit, and further far too addled with his all-consuming paranoia, to dick around with Jacob's Notice-Me-Fuckdaddy-Senpai shenanigans, I sincerely doubt that this will wind up growing teeth.

But Jacob, demonstratively, has zero issue with lovebombing people that pique his perverted obsessions. And David poses a double-draw to Jacob, I'd imagine, as he shares a number of glaring similarities to Chris (and if you aren't puking enough blood from your eye sockets yet) David is a gross, fat faggot fast approaching old age, which is Jacob's proven drug of choice.

Maybe this goes nowhere, maybe it takes off. Maybe it would even be lulzy. Either way, I found it, & here it is.

Happy Halloween.

:cryblood::cryblood::cryblood:

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so... Wow. This is not what I was going to show you guys. I was working on that, & found this by accident. And it's even worse. After a pretty thorough search, I'm sure that this hasn't been unearthed yet. Kind of wish it had stayed that way. Go grab your Clorox Visine. I'll wait.

While I hesitate to give this pile of shit more attention, in the spirit of "no detail too small", I will. It appears that 110 days ago, Jacob Sockness took to Reddit to express a sexual interest in David the Dancing Manclown.

If you aren't familiar with Sockness, here is his thread. @neural did an amazing job shaping a discernible thread out of the nightmare fuel he had to work with & it's a great read until the cow makes a cameo in it.

If you're too lazy to look, a very brief summary:

Jacob Sockness is a fat, revolting, turbodeviant mental defective from the bowels of San Francisco. He's into knob-schlobbing senior citizens to supplement his tugboat, endless sperging about toddlers that crave cock, Carebear onesies & 3edgy5me black magicK.

But most notably, he has a rampant, hyperaggressive Chris Chan sex fetish, which he displays by oscillating between fucklarping & directly threatening Chris with violent rape &/or death. Fun fact: he has Frankensteined together a headless fuckdoll effigy of Chris, built from the dogpiss-logged trash he bought off Chris's ebay.

Chris initially ignored him, but Jacob is nothing if not stalker-grade persistent, & Chris is fucking stupid, so Jacob has worked his way up from obscurity & now appears to be in partial control of Chris's patreon, among other things.

Yet somehow, despite all of this, he is also brain-damage boring. Now you're caught up.

Here is what I found tonight.

Archive.

(Note: As he is a gross boring abortion, the only attention he really gets is from here, so he is routinely relegated to responding to himself with his own sock accounts on the numerous platforms he pollutes. He is kiwi-verified to post under both Kidasuna & luvshak214. And he's probably also behind the other sped account who commented. I have to believe that's not an unrelated third party.)

Since David is likely far too busy plotting vehicular manslaughter & mass shootings at the few religious establishments that refuse to let him pollute their services with his shrieking horseshit, and further far too addled with his all-consuming paranoia, to dick around with Jacob's Notice-Me-Fuckdaddy-Senpai shenanigans, I sincerely doubt that this will wind up growing teeth.

But Jacob, demonstratively, has zero issue with lovebombing people that pique his perverted obsessions. And David poses a double-draw to Jacob, I'd imagine, as he shares a number of glaring similarities to Chris (and if you aren't puking enough blood from your eye sockets yet) David is a gross, fat faggot fast approaching old age, which is Jacob's proven drug of choice.

Maybe this goes nowhere, maybe it takes off. Maybe it would even be lulzy. Either way, I found it, & here it is.

Happy Halloween.

:cryblood::cryblood::cryblood:
Oh wow, I didn't see that one coming! At this point Sockness is using the farms as a lolcow dating service, and you know he's only doing it for attention. Davey here is way too mental for that fat re.tard-fetishist in reality.

Nice find!

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@UselessRubberKeyboard lol I hadn't even seen your post above mine till just now. Re: the other thing I was talking about last week (sorry about that, guys, should have status updated), the reason I was still hammering on that one is because I got a little suspicious the more I looked at it, & can't verify with 100% certainty that it's not a troll account.

I just don't know.

That said, maybe someone better-versed in google fu would like to help me look into it, & amidst the current content drought with this fucker, & the fact that I stumbled onto that certified nightmare fuel tonight, I'll go ahead & unload this too.

If it's actually his, I think it's an Instagram-type account that he kind of keeps on the DL. It's not as centric to his canned themes on FB & YouTube, which focus almost entirely on:
  1. His stupid fucking tard-flailing at public music festivals;
  2. Persecution complex-fueled rants/lies/kitchen sermons;
  3. Psychotic high-speed death chases in the Troonmobile;
  4. Targeted death threats/declarations of retaliatory violence;
  5. Interactions with cops that do fuckall to put a stop to him.
This account I found is different. It's.. sex-pesty.

I archived it but I'll edit with the link later because I did most of this on an actual PC.

I dunno. I'll leave it here. Tell me what you guys think.

Screenshot_20191012-070726_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191012-070811_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191012-070848_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191012-070913_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191012-070943_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191012-071007_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191012-071028_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191012-071054_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191012-071112_Samsung Internet.jpg

All I can say for sure is that it wouldn't surprise me. But something seems off. Curious to know what you guys get from it.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Can I get you some autists?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@UselessRubberKeyboard lol I hadn't even seen your post above mine till just now. Re: the other thing I was talking about last week (sorry about that, guys, should have status updated), the reason I was still hammering on that one is because I got a little suspicious the more I looked at it, & can't verify with 100% certainty that it's not a troll account.

I just don't know.

That said, maybe someone better-versed in google fu would like to help me look into it, & amidst the current content drought with this fucker, & the fact that I stumbled onto that certified nightmare fuel tonight, I'll go ahead & unload this too.

If it's actually his, I think it's an Instagram-type account that he kind of keeps on the DL. It's not as centric to his canned themes on FB & YouTube, which focus almost entirely on:
  1. His stupid fucking tard-flailing at public music festivals;
  2. Persecution complex-fueled rants/lies/kitchen sermons;
  3. Psychotic high-speed death chases in the Troonmobile;
  4. Targeted death threats/declarations of retaliatory violence;
  5. Interactions with cops that do fuckall to put a stop to him.
This account I found is different. It's.. sex-pesty.

I archived it but I'll edit with the link later because I did most of this on an actual PC.

I dunno. I'll leave it here. Tell me what you guys think.

All I can say for sure is that it wouldn't surprise me. But something seems off. Curious to know what you guys get from it.

Speaking of archiving, I don't think these were archived.

Weebly site
Weebly Blog section
Twitter Fanpage
Dance of Life documentary Twitter page
Personal Twitter
Riverfront article
Facebook page
Another FB page
DailyMail article
Jim Varagona article
St. Louis Today coverage
Compulsory Diversity Blog Post

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Susan should join the Episcopal Church.
They even ordain trans people.

there is a Gary H that's a former pastor of Faith Family Church Shiloh.
is Susan angry with him?

Last edited:

Toasty

Where are my fuzzy socks? I need them All. Now.
kiwifarms.net
Susan should join the Episcopal Church.
They even ordain trans people.
He doesn't want to go where he's accepted. He deliberately does this shit.
Even when people are nice to him he pushes their boundaries so far that they have to firmly establish them, and then he's all like " I didn't do nothing to nobody! They hate because of who iyam, a bloo bloo!"

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
all of the court shit has been delayed AGAIN. November 14, November 26, December 12.
How fucked up is it that a person can not only behave like he does, but publicly broadcast proof of it, and we're relegated to having to be satisfied with the fact that maybe he at least had to waste his morning showing up for the part where he'll be dealt no consequences for any of it, regardless?

Tags
tranny troon

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino