Skitzocow Susan Stone / David L. Stone / Dance Of Life - Petty Criminal, Autistic Dancer, Perrenial and Slightly More Feminine Version of OPL

Do You See The Similarities Between OPL and David "Susan" Stone?

• Yes

Votes: 42 19.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • They're both genetic dead ends.

Votes: 162 76.4%

• Total voters

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Susan's been relatively boring/restrained on YouTube the last couple months, the only thing of interest was the Mr. Grimm situation. I wonder what's been happening that we aren't seeing. And I wonder how someone is getting Susan to not post any chases/drama, considering how adamant they are about not following rules or listening to other people.

Has anyone with access seen anything of note on Susan's Facebook recently?

Nurse Ratchet

DUN-DAHNUHNUH DAH-BOWBOW!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan's been relatively boring/restrained on YouTube the last couple months, the only thing of interest was the Mr. Grimm situation. I wonder what's been happening that we aren't seeing. And I wonder how someone is getting Susan to not post any chases/drama, considering how adamant they are about not following rules or listening to other people.

Has anyone with access seen anything of note on Susan's Facebook recently?
Screenshot_20191206-203836_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just do not have the energy to cap/archive it all right now, but his fuckin Facebook, man.. when I went in & looked last night it answered the question about why his YouTube has been so static since Halloween. Fucker just moved most of the crazy shitposting & video rants over there.

And he will not shut the fuck UP about that Faith Family Church pastor(?) guy, Gary. Like fucking woah. Gary needs to file a R.O. against this fucker, I'm not even close to kidding. It's all that fat fuck can seem to talk about over on FB lately. He even spergs about him in the description for the video @LesbianSleepoverParty just posted.

Fucking seriously. I know it won't ultimately make any difference because David is legit psychotic, but at least a R.O. would be something.

I genuinely don't think this ends without someone getting hurt. He is getting worse. And when someone fucking does, that blood is on St. Clair County's hands for letting this guy cuck them at every imaginable opportunity to have stopped or slowed him down.

And I hope the cunt has a coronary in his kitchen first. He should not be roaming around the world.

Toasty

I thought it were a puppy. But it weren't a puppy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yet another incident that when the guy who has a camera running at all times, somehow doesn't have it turned on. At least audio recording. So strange.
My bet is the guy called him "sir" once, and Dave proceeded to behave like a howler monkey, and got told off and thrown out.

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
somebody needs to archive that facebook
I will do my dead-level best to get to this tonight.

Oh, forgot to mention, it's mostly just his youtube video links, but this nigga is still actively updating his mother nut crunch fucking myspace account. Nope, ain't shittin you. I glanced at it last night & his most recent post had been 4 minutes before I looked.

Like. Seriously. This piece of shit is just.. the worst.

Trombonista

Bayou Billy with the Heavy Balls
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Oh, forgot to mention, it's mostly just his youtube video links, but this nigga is still actively updating his mother nut crunch fucking myspace account. Nope, ain't shittin you. I glanced at it last night & his most recent post had been 4 minutes before I looked.

Archive that shit ASAP.

• Agree
Reactions: Mariposa Electrique

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Myspace still exists? Whoa(ly).

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan threatens to commit suicide to a church worker during Christmas Eve services after being told she cannot stand up to dance during the service and can only stand when the rest of the congregation is standing.

Merry Christmas.
I'm just amazed that no-one ever puts their foot down with this obvious headcase. You sit down and stfu in a church service, and act like everyone else does. It's not a nightclub. If David doesn't want to be respectful and act like a normal person in church, then they should ask him to leave. If he doesn't leave, call the cops/security. Quit pussyfooting around, David gets off on it. He goes places just looking for this to happen - it's why he starts dancing around in front if everyone, to get a negative response he can reeeeeeeeee about.

Ignoring him and diplomacy doesn't work. Hoof him out and ban him.

I want to know what David gets up to when he's not doing his stupid dancing. Does he carry his camera literally everywhere in the hope he'll get some juicy footage of him being """discriminated against"""?

Tags
tranny troon