Skitzocow Susan Stone / David L. Stone / Dance Of Life - Petty Criminal, Autistic Dancer, Perrenial and Slightly More Feminine Version of OPL

Do You See The Similarities Between OPL and David "Susan" Stone?

• Yes

Votes: 42 19.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • They're both genetic dead ends.

Votes: 162 76.4%

• Total voters

An Ghost

Of foreskins past
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Summaries: Susan sees some country performers and doesn’t “dance” between them and the audience. He does however repeatedly face the crowd and throw his arms up as a pathetic play for attention.

And Susan sees Disney on ice. Sits about 5 rows behind everybody else, but it’s just a bootleg video of Disney on ice.
Edit: kinda lulzy
Susan acts like a total jackass dancing with a guitar hero controller. Its obvious Susan has no sense of rhythm and possibly no idea what a guitar is.

Last edited:

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Susan says "get busy livin or get busy dyin" and claims to still be going places as normal because as a nonconformist, she doesn't listen to what they say and we shouldn't either. I can totally see Susan going out during a quarantine/lockdown to dance and getting arrested

There's also a dance to It's the End of the World by R.E.M where Susan uses toilet paper as props lol.

Susan drives around and pulls into a random parking lot while saying "we're gonna make some calls" before cutting the camera so I wonder if Susan can't afford cell phone service anymore.

"A lot of you need to grow up and not act like a 7 year old child" - regarding people taking precautions from coronavirus

"I'll bring my boom box out there, and dance to it, you can come and see me. I'll gather every one of you, 5000 of you there, and you know something? Nothing's gonna happen to anybody cause that's the faith I have"

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan has been "gender discriminated" against in a bank drive thru and the teller refuses to withdraw money for Susan because of the attitude lmao.

Fucking spectacular. That's how you deal with this attention-seeking idiot.

For those that dont'/can't watch:

The video starts as they always do, with a sour-faced Droopy, sorry, Dave, moaning about how he's been awfully discriminated against, and of course his tagline, "watch the video! Just watch the video!".

Dashboard webcam, so we don't see anything but roadway and just hear voices. Davey boy here pulls up to the window in a drive through bank. Asks for his balance. Female teller goes away for a short while, comes back with a note/printout, gives it to him, and Dave says "you could've just told me". Then proceeds to ask what's gone out of his account lately. Is told. He asks what the biggest amount to go out of his account recently was. Is told. He then asks the same question about the biggest amount that left his account that the teller answered already, then accuses the bank teller of looking at him like he's an idiot. She apologises, and he kicks off saying he's going through a lot of stuff right now etc - the usual bull this guy comes out with to guilt trip people. And the bank teller, god love her, says that she's not dealing with this right now and shuts her window. Cue Dave screaming "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Over and over and blaring his car horn. Video ends.

Needless to say, ole Dave didn't face any discrimination at all, and just went out looking for drama (as always). Semper fi all are window-slammin' bank tellers.

Not convinced the video is True and Honest, though. There's no DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME blaring as he pulls up. Definitely suspicious.

Nurse Ratchet

BEARS, BOB!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan has been "gender discriminated" against in a bank drive thru and the teller refuses to withdraw money for Susan because of the attitude lmao.

Oh man, given his content drought lately, 10/10.
God damn good on that poor teller, who was probably the only one there that day & preoccupied with trying to do her god damn job without bringing Captain Trips home w her anyway & wiping out half her entire family. Handling cash (already a petri dish of disgusting horrors untold, even before this pandemic) & handling other things people have been huffing on & touching to death before they get to her.

And then this fat fuck screeching manweasel toddlers up in his napalm pink deathcab & starts REEEEEEing at her?? Yeah, nope. Btfo'd.

And I promise you he was just extra-salty to start shit w someone bc he has been so gleeful & smug about the COVID panic ramping up his ability to go around & fuck with people, but now he has no festival to go ruin, & he's fast running out of places to physically waddle into to fire up his horseshit behavior. And not being able to do this shit face-on-face with his victims really dampens the heroin fix he gets out of all this.

This simpering faggot has zero awareness that when 95% of these people he wants to abuse are now wholeheartedly terrified of their kids/spouses/parents/friends getting sick/dying kids not being able to go to school, losing their jobs/livelihoods, houses/cars/electricity, etc., they'd just as soon shoot him in the head from a comfortable distance as hear one hot second of his high-octane turbopetulance. And there are no consequences right now for telling a rowdy patron to eat fuck & taking the next person in line.

And on top of that, since he's a career irl-shitposter, he's well known to all local people & businesses as an unkillable public nuisance, so this woman has absolutely had to hear about & deal with this tutu'd faggot & his turbotantrums before. She's fucking over it.

This crisis just isn't shaping up to benefit him like he thought it was gonna. Just wait until they even take his church chimpouts away.

With all that said. Since he abruptly ends the video in the middle of his horn-blaring & demon screaming tardrage & didn't add his requisite kitchen table bookends, I suspect that this means he just ramped up the danger-rage until a 3-5 car line formed behind him & with the cops openly refusing to come out in person to deal with low-priority nuisance problems like the Local Mantard hollercrying in his car (lol not that they ever do fuckall about him anyway), he just sat there & brought the tism tsunami until someone placated him. As always.

Either way, again, good on her & I hope I'm wrong. God what a human blight.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
I think it's buried too many pages back, but there was another PERFECT video example of how you deal with this POS.

The video was from the St. Louis Art Museum. Some gay guy board member/curator who has had FREQUENT contact with this tard lays down some hard fast boundaries and it is GLORIOUS!

The video I included is NOT the one I'm referring to, but the same gay guy is in the other one. He did not mince words with this faggot and made it abundantly clear that he is well aware of his pathetic video bids for sympathy. Not sure if David dipshit took the video and pulled it or if the museum employees took it. The video took place in a conference room with Dipshit, gay guy, and several museum high-ups.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, given his content drought lately, 10/10.
God damn good on that poor teller, who was probably the only one there that day & preoccupied with trying to do her god damn job without bringing Captain Trips home w her anyway & wiping out half her entire family. Handling cash (already a petri dish of disgusting horrors untold, even before this pandemic) & handling other things people have been huffing on & touching to death before they get to her.

And then this fat fuck screeching manweasel toddlers up in his napalm pink deathcab & starts REEEEEEing at her?? Yeah, nope. Btfo'd.

And I promise you he was just extra-salty to start shit w someone bc he has been so gleeful & smug about the COVID panic ramping up his ability to go around & fuck with people, but now he has no festival to go ruin, & he's fast running out of places to physically waddle into to fire up his horseshit behavior. And not being able to do this shit face-on-face with his victims really dampens the heroin fix he gets out of all this.

This simpering faggot has zero awareness that when 95% of these people he wants to abuse are now wholeheartedly terrified of their kids/spouses/parents/friends getting sick/dying kids not being able to go to school, losing their jobs/livelihoods, houses/cars/electricity, etc., they'd just as soon shoot him in the head from a comfortable distance as hear one hot second of his high-octane turbopetulance. And there are no consequences right now for telling a rowdy patron to eat fuck & taking the next person in line.

And on top of that, since he's a career irl-shitposter, he's well known to all local people & businesses as an unkillable public nuisance, so this woman has absolutely had to hear about & deal with this tutu'd faggot & his turbotantrums before. She's fucking over it.

This crisis just isn't shaping up to benefit him like he thought it was gonna. Just wait until they even take his church chimpouts away.

With all that said. Since he abruptly ends the video in the middle of his horn-blaring & demon screaming tardrage & didn't add his requisite kitchen table bookends, I suspect that this means he just ramped up the danger-rage until a 3-5 car line formed behind him & with the cops openly refusing to come out in person to deal with low-priority nuisance problems like the Local Mantard hollercrying in his car (lol not that they ever do fuckall about him anyway), he just sat there & brought the tism tsunami until someone placated him. As always.

Either way, again, good on her & I hope I'm wrong. God what a human blight.
LISTEN, HONEY, HE'S GOT A LOT OF SHIT GOING ON RIGHT NOW AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN WON'T DEAL WITH THIS

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Turning up at any service desk with the shitty attitude he pulls, just trying to make people angry, is bad enough in normal times. These they aint normal times.

While I'd love it if a bunch of disgruntled drivers waiting in the queue behind him told him to fuck off in no uncertain terms, he'd have mention that in his introduction. Probably as him having his life threatened by a crowd of transphobic haters who wanted him dead. Nah, I reckon the place was empty, the teller left her seat, and poor Davey boy yelled and yelled until he realised no-one was giving him any attention, then he drove off in a huff. God, I hope so, at least.

Toasty

I thought it were a puppy. But it weren't a puppy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's probably going crazy searching for people who are forced to deal with him face to face. In our current situation it's pretty much nobody. The bank teller was even a stretch. He could have gotten all that info off an atm.
He was rude and condescending to her from the very beginning. I think he just wanted to be an asshole to someone that day, and get away with it.
The world has changed drastically in a very short time, and Dave has not, and probably will never catch up.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan seems determined to give us content in these corona times by coming within inches of slamming into the back of a non-moving car.

Classic Dave, not paying attention to driving again. The line of stationary cars was obvious within plenty of time for him to stop.

☑ "Watch the video, just watch the video!"
❌ No "don't you forget about me"

There was some shitty rock music playing though, and Dave was kind enough to turn the volume right down immediately after screeching to a stop, because it's just so important that we hear what he's saying on the dashcam (people coming up behind him? Nah, they can fuck off).

• Winner
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gather 'round, kids!! It's time to amuse yourselves with a brand NEW season of the "Tard Haka": Southern Illinois edition!!

And don't forget! Learn to protect yourself from the coofs, the trailer troon way, of course.

Tard haka! It's perfect.
Dave's solution for covid19 is not to take sensible precautions, no, that would be foolish, what you need to do is live in denial.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't even watch this one because I just want to beat the breaks off this jackass, but here's the latest:

It should probably be archived. He plays a bon Jovi song, gonna get a copyright strike.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Didn't even watch this one because I just want to beat the breaks off this jackass, but here's the latest:

I hate myself evidently since I decided to watch it.

Susan was told 4 separate times on one day alone that a mask has to be worn in whatever store she is in. I am assuming entry to these stores was denied which is why Susan is angry to begin with, because nothing matters until it personally affects Susan.

We are all sheep and "they will tell you you need to wear a blue shirt, glasses, to come in. This is gonna just keep getting worse and worse and worse. You are gonna lose your freedom do you not see that?"

Susan is mad about McDonalds and Church's Chicken being considered essential and remaining open while her doctor's office and courthouses and other such places are closed.

"You people are being led by your nose to the new world order"

"If you people go along with this crap you might as well throw away the Constitution"

"They're gonna tell you what to buy"

"Have you gotten up and said I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IN THIS CRAP ANYMORE?"

Susan seems to think people staying at home and being locked down is some sort of discriminatory punishment "for being you, for being free"

*plays Bon Jovi's It's My Life*

"You're gonna be wearin a green shirt and blue pants every time you go in the store. They're gonna tell you how to breathe, what music to listen to, what TV shows to watch. You might think I'm being funny but look out there. You're listening to them, honey. You need to wake up and see what's really going on. My last thought is do you want to be a follower or do you want to get busy livin' or get busy dyin'?

When Susan inevitably gets coronavirus, how will the doctors discriminate against her? Or will that be by just allowing Susan to die?

Honestly the way Susan is talking and presumably acting I'm expecting a major incident very soon. Stores and random people are not going to put up with the bullshit and it may end up with someone knocking Susan out for violating their personal space, or a freak out when the police get called due to a store not letting Susan enter without a mask and then refusing to leave.

Tags
tranny troon