Skitzocow Susan Stone / David L. Stone / Dance Of Life - Petty Criminal, Autistic Dancer, Perrenial and Slightly More Feminine Version of OPL

Do You See The Similarities Between OPL and David "Susan" Stone?

• Yes

Votes: 42 19.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • They're both genetic dead ends.

Votes: 162 76.4%

• Total voters

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate myself evidently since I decided to watch it.

Susan was told 4 separate times on one day alone that a mask has to be worn in whatever store she is in. I am assuming entry to these stores was denied which is why Susan is angry to begin with, because nothing matters until it personally affects Susan.

We are all sheep and "they will tell you you need to wear a blue shirt, glasses, to come in. This is gonna just keep getting worse and worse and worse. You are gonna lose your freedom do you not see that?"

Susan is mad about McDonalds and Church's Chicken being considered essential and remaining open while her doctor's office and courthouses and other such places are closed.

"You people are being led by your nose to the new world order"

"If you people go along with this crap you might as well throw away the Constitution"

"They're gonna tell you what to buy"

"Have you gotten up and said I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IN THIS CRAP ANYMORE?"

Susan seems to think people staying at home and being locked down is some sort of discriminatory punishment "for being you, for being free"

*plays Bon Jovi's It's My Life*

"You're gonna be wearin a green shirt and blue pants every time you go in the store. They're gonna tell you how to breathe, what music to listen to, what TV shows to watch. You might think I'm being funny but look out there. You're listening to them, honey. You need to wake up and see what's really going on. My last thought is do you want to be a follower or do you want to get busy livin' or get busy dyin'?

When Susan inevitably gets coronavirus, how will the doctors discriminate against her? Or will that be by just allowing Susan to die?

Honestly the way Susan is talking and presumably acting I'm expecting a major incident very soon. Stores and random people are not going to put up with the bullshit and it may end up with someone knocking Susan out for violating their personal space, or a freak out when the police get called due to a store not letting Susan enter without a mask and then refusing to leave.
Sadly, he'll get away with it because he always does. Obvious lunatics are mostly untouchable, no-one wants to be that guy who punched an "elderly disabled woman". Although he desperately deserves it.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Susan complains about church services, concerts, and sporting events being shown online without an audience because "it's going to make everyone fat and unable to move" and urges us to go out and protest before "they turn this into a virtual reality world where nobody does anything"

"Give me real or give me the end"

Susan then complains about people she knows, whom she will message telling them about her day and all the places she goes, then the people basically respond "wtf are you doing stop being an idiot".

Susan mocks people who are complaining about being bored, saying it's like they have a key to the door to get out but they refuse to do it because they are scared of this "fictional virus"

The video ends with Susan saying social distancing, wearing masks, keeping people at home, wearing blue pants, a red shirt, whatever they want you to do, will continue after the virus is gone.

I think the lack of concerts, events, and all that is showing Susan how empty her life is, without any people who truly care for her, and that's why these constant freakouts keep happening. The Dance of Life is her identity and without that Susan is practically invisible to the world.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan complains about church services, concerts, and sporting events being shown online without an audience because "it's going to make everyone fat and unable to move" and urges us to go out and protest before "they turn this into a virtual reality world where nobody does anything"

"Give me real or give me the end"

Susan then complains about people she knows, whom she will message telling them about her day and all the places she goes, then the people basically respond "wtf are you doing stop being an idiot".

Susan mocks people who are complaining about being bored, saying it's like they have a key to the door to get out but they refuse to do it because they are scared of this "fictional virus"

The video ends with Susan saying social distancing, wearing masks, keeping people at home, wearing blue pants, a red shirt, whatever they want you to do, will continue after the virus is gone.

I think the lack of concerts, events, and all that is showing Susan how empty her life is, without any people who truly care for her, and that's why these constant freakouts keep happening. The Dance of Life is her identity and without that Susan is practically invisible to the world.
I hope he gets the coof. Might teach him a lesson. He's the type of charmed sped that'd come out virus-free in a room full of other people with corona.

must suck when your only reason for existing (kicking off arguments for attention) is gone. Does a dance of life dancer dance, and is it about life, if no-one is there to see it? 🤔

TheIceCreamMan

Orange T, Yellow Background
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way he describes it makes a compelling argument for the new world order, if only because they'd televise beating this dude to within an inch of his life followed by conditioning the likes of which Orwell had dark squirmy nightmares about

In reality it wouldn't be as fun but damn if watching this shitbag go on and on doesn't make the mental image of him slowly piecing something together on the assembly line in clean fitting clothing, with proper hygiene, while a government official hails it a success seem somewhat appealing :lit:

Basically fuck this fat asshole

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net

More discrimination.

Also Susan posted a video last night called "Coronavirus what's the real fear here" but it is now private. Was anyone able to see it? The coronavirus videos seem to just be repeating the same points and I didn't feel an urgent need to watch it so of course it gets removed.

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net
"Dah Coronavirus ain't real!!" it shrieks. "It's a fictitious disease & dah gummurment made it all up to control us. We need to protest da soshul distancing!"

Meanwhile, here's a screencap of his dashboard from his video from 2 days ago.

It's pretty clear that Davy's unwilling to risk his own health for the sake of his ego; just other people's.

Nurse Ratchet

BEARS, BOB!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sigh.

Video Description:

Screenshot_20200629-153345_YouTube.jpg

Just.. don't fucking bother with this one. More Corona sperging.

"Interview"...God this dude is such an insufferable fucking retard. It's not an interview; it's him aiming his camera at his laptop while he plays a 7m video of a jpeg of a bacteria cell, with audio of some vapid whore REEEEing about COVID being a front for The Man to establish global domination, or something. I don't care. She sounds exactly like Virgo Rouge. That's all I can remember.

Like every video, ever, that begins with him screeching, the first 4 minutes is him repeating himself:
  • Gonna play yous gize a video
  • Beware: it has cussing
  • He's not going to state his position on Corona (because he totally never has before & we totally don't know & couldn't imagine his hot takes on the pandemic)
  • He has an open mind
  • Just gonna play yous the video
x1,000

Naturally, fatass immediately resumed his season of festival-crashing & dramaslutting as Illinois' & Missouri's restrictions on social gatherings began to ease up, but all he has been posting are his tard-flailing videos.

And since there's no fuckin way he just suddenly grew some fevered brain cells & stopped engaging in his pretend interstate death chases in the Napalm Pink Land Yacht of the Flailing Faggot, it makes me really nervous that he hasn't posted any of his joyrides in a really long time. 😠

You know he didn't stop doing this. And even though the Tard Teflon insulates him from all manner of accountability for his litany of illegal activities, I'd rather he keep shitting them out onto the internet.

I very much dislike this individual. 😡😡😡

Last edited:

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
I was thinking maybe Susan's therapist somehow got control of the Youtube account to where they have to approve what videos get uploaded, which is why no car chases, but with how Susan is I'm sure that wouldn't fly and there would be a massive rant about them "tellin me what to do".

So Susan must be actively choosing not to post them. My best guess is that there was an encounter with police or perhaps a lawsuit from the family Susan crashed the last van into. A video was used as evidence against Susan in some way which is why they just stopped being posted all of a sudden. Maybe video(s) were used to raise Susan's car insurance rates or something.

In Susan's mind, the chases show how discriminated against she is, so why would you ever stop posting on your own? Something must have happened we don't know about. MAYBE the delusional thought is that people seeing the chases on YouTube inspired others to chase/harass Susan. Or the therapist could have convinced Susan of that to get the videos to stop.

Nurse Ratchet

BEARS, BOB!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking maybe Susan's therapist somehow got control of the Youtube account to where they have to approve what videos get uploaded, which is why no car chases, but with how Susan is I'm sure that wouldn't fly and there would be a massive rant about them "tellin me what to do".

So Susan must be actively choosing not to post them. My best guess is that there was an encounter with police or perhaps a lawsuit from the family Susan crashed the last van into. A video was used as evidence against Susan in some way which is why they just stopped being posted all of a sudden. Maybe video(s) were used to raise Susan's car insurance rates or something.

In Susan's mind, the chases show how discriminated against she is, so why would you ever stop posting on your own? Something must have happened we don't know about. MAYBE the delusional thought is that people seeing the chases on YouTube inspired others to chase/harass Susan. Or the therapist could have convinced Susan of that to get the videos to stop.
All good points. I'm looking through some IL/MO court records now to see if there are any pending charges or litigation that could support your thunks.

Just for funsies since I'm not sure when we last got to see this, here's what comes up just under his totes-a-real-wahmmin name, & just under the St. Clair County court records:

Screenshot_20200629-192041_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200629-192110_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200629-192128_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fuckin degenerate.

Attachments

Last edited:

An Ghost

Of foreskins past
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Occams razor: going out less due to corona. Less people driving due to corona. He rants about it being a hoax but im sure hes agnosticly staying inside.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Susan drives to Chesterfield, Missouri for the first live concert of the season. We get 3 minutes of driving footage but it's all "normal". No chases, no stalking, not a negative word to say about anybody. Susan gets extremely out of breath and is almost gasping for air after 2 minutes of walking from the car towards the park. The park has spray painted squares on the ground for social distancing which is actually perfect for Susan, allowing for space for all the chairs, suitcases, and random stuff that always gets brought.

Susan arrives seemingly hours before anyone else and walks around bothering random people setting up in sponsorship tents for free stuff. This takes up a majority of the hour long video.

At 46:50 Susan walks to the front side of the stage as a woman goes to introduce the event but she talks so long Susan just awkwardly stands there for 3 minutes before going back to the square. Then returns to the front of the stage to hold an American flag while the anthem is sung.

Out of the entire 60 minute video there is only 3 minutes of music/dancing at the very end.

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All good points. I'm looking through some IL/MO court records now to see if there are any pending charges or litigation that could support your thunks.

Just for funsies since I'm not sure when we last got to see this, here's what comes up just under his totes-a-real-wahmmin name, & just under the St. Clair County court records:

View attachment 1417326
View attachment 1417328
View attachment 1417329

Fuckin degenerate.
How the actual fuck does this maniac still have a driving license? Does none of this show up when he's being processed for yet another driving citation, or is there some reason why David's absolute inability to drive safely is hand-waved away by the court? Because if this flailing idiot ever causes death or serious injury to others while on a car "chase", the long list of ignored driving infractions is an instant lawsuit waiting to happen, surely? If my relative had been hurt by this whale and I found out he had this many driving convictions yet still had a license, I'd sue so hard it'd make my ass bleed.

I'm baffled by American law, truly. In the Caliphate of tea and child prostitution rings, this guy would've had his license revoked years ago. MATI.

Tags
tranny troon