Skitzocow Susan Stone / David L. Stone / Dance Of Life - Petty Criminal, Autistic Dancer, Perrenial and Slightly More Feminine Version of OPL

Do You See The Similarities Between OPL and David "Susan" Stone?

• Yes

Votes: 42 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • They're both genetic dead ends.

Votes: 164 76.6%

• Total voters

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Spoopy Repairman/Chuck Huber Otherkin/THOT fucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay. Ohhhkay. Fuck. Yes.

This fat fuck, <50 IQ, 320+ el beez pile of nonsolid dog shit, road rage, attention slutwhoring, architecture of needless social conflict, pure id, & unbridled self-entitlement (that might even eclipse that of DSP's --[further research/observation needed] --),

This societal net-loss, vaguely human man in his tattered, yellowing tutu has finally sidestepped his comprehensive worthlessness for a few minutes this weekend (something that 2020 has only seen him do, what, maybe 2-3x & aggregate 17m??) and gifts us this new video.

Guys.... This one is pretty marvelous. It has everything, --(everything except one of his 143mph 1st degree muder-by-land-yacht attempts. on someone's life)--, & I am [True & Honest] woman enough to admit.. this video was so fucking ablaze with shit.. had he treated us to one of the DYFAM car chases, I might have just essploderated..

I just can't.. Been so long.. Literally no one gives a fuck or watches his asstarded danceseizures, ever. Not IRL, not on the YooToobz, exception taken only for first encounters & the Rule of the Car Wreck Rubberneck.

This one tho? We get an hour of his classic tantrums, AND he unleashes some new shit!

Brief highlights: heavy tardrage turbochimping, verbal slap karate w Xians, public suicide-baiting, megalomania, sweeping declarations of Coof-imperviousness, new lore on the sacred dance of his pplz of trailer park, his textbook failsafe go-to attempts to escalate? Bruh. Brutally rebuffed at every stuttering turn. Fucker. cannot. process. this. shit. No one acquiesces to him.

He even pukes out a page of the Chris Chan Retard Manual: "14 (later 15) million people dey follow me!!"

I'll just go ahead & make this endorsement: this fat fuck hasn't shat out a video this good, nor addled with the lulz, since Based & Gay Museum Curator Dude with Infinite Patience hit primetime. That's right fuckers; I just went there.

This shit needs & deserves a recap. I'm buried up to my tits in stupid dumb work work right now, but this happens today. Soon as I finish this crap,
I am all over this shit, my friends.

Nothing will ever justify the resources & time that get shat into oblivion to help this stupid parasitic cuntrag maintain having a pulse, but like, everrrrry now & then, he brings blood to the shitlord bloodgods that manages to make all that is/has been/will continue to facilitate that, that you'll get to enjoy a momentary .05% drop in the outrage that results from it.
Gotta wonder how this guy didn't kick the can like George Floyd did. He keeps fucking up.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Susan flips out and has a confrontation with church workers over not wearing a face mask

Susan yells "I AM IMMUNE FROM THIS, GOD HAS MADE ME IMMUNE"

Didn't watch the whole thing (videos are all the same anyway), but goddamn...

You know, a lot of people have this notion that anything south of I 80 in Illinois is nothing but inbred redneck uneducated trash. Mention going someplace like Vandalia, Pinckneyville, Metropolis, Arcola, or any other small towns and you might get warnings about the "intolerant" people. And yet, the video shows (along with my own experiences in S. illinois) that these are some of the warmest, friendliest, most TOLERANT people in spite of what shithead SJW's claim.
How they keep putting up with the lumpy potato speaks volumes about how gracious small town people from Illinois are. Christ, it's been a while since I've seen a Defcon one chimpout like this from David.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Susan has a court appearance Monday September 14th for the traffic offense of speeding? through a construction zone. This is Susan's final pending court case, so if this gets settled without a continuance Susan will be on the right side of the law for perhaps the first time in a long time.

Other than that the only thing happening were dance videos from a concert in Missouri.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
Didn't watch the whole thing (videos are all the same anyway), but goddamn...

You know, a lot of people have this notion that anything south of I 80 in Illinois is nothing but inbred redneck uneducated trash. Mention going someplace like Vandalia, Pinckneyville, Metropolis, Arcola, or any other small towns and you might get warnings about the "intolerant" people. And yet, the video shows (along with my own experiences in S. illinois) that these are some of the warmest, friendliest, most TOLERANT people in spite of what shithead SJW's claim.
How they keep putting up with the lumpy potato speaks volumes about how gracious small town people from Illinois are. Christ, it's been a while since I've seen a Defcon one chimpout like this from David.
That's just midwesterner kindness, they know the dude is retarded and just politely nod along and tell their children not to tease the tard.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Spermaid
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this is a thing.
Early this year. Fatty must be really angry lately. The only way he thinks he can get away with lublicly threatening to kill people is his Mr Grimm persona, and I guess everything past the end of August to xmas is fair game for halloween themes, at least in this tard's mind.

Looks like someone got really angry after their recent run-in with the church re: facemasks. Goddamn, why hasn't the coof taken out this idiot before he crashes his pink deathtank into some innocent family's car?

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Due to an accident detour, Susan had to drive on a shitty unpaved gravel road next to a corn field and freaked out because the dust being produced by the car in front made it difficult to see and Susan has no idea where this road leads to. In the ending captions Susan says there was damage to all 4 wheel wells being full of rocks and dented, and white dust/mud discoloring the van.

Last edited:

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Early this year. Fatty must be really angry lately. The only way he thinks he can get away with lublicly threatening to kill people is his Mr Grimm persona, and I guess everything past the end of August to xmas is fair game for halloween themes, at least in this tard's mind.

Looks like someone got really angry after their recent run-in with the church re: facemasks. Goddamn, why hasn't the coof taken out this idiot before he crashes his pink deathtank into some innocent family's car?
You know this tard is filming these in that shitty little garden shed next to his single wide. Imagine driving through Lenzberg going down what I presume is the main drag running along side the side road to the tard shack and seeing this...autistic spergout. I bet the neighbors have such great stories.

BTW: It's a shame Topix is gone because the Bellville, Lenzberg, Freeberg forums were a hoot with all the David tales.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr - David still has his license because he takes his tickets to court and the charges are dismissed most of the time. There is no widespread incompetence or governmental tardguarding going on. David is just whitetrash savvy enough to use the judicial system to his advantage.

David's bench trial for traffic violation in a construction zone was continued until Nov. 17th. He also has a pending appearance on Oct. 29th for an accident he got in on Sept. 9th. The citation is Fail to Reduce Speed, which is generally cited in IL for collisions. I'd never actually looked at the court record for him before. It's more clear when you look at the record why he still has his license. Most of his traffic violations have been dismissed. The ones where it indicates End of Supervision are the ones where he plead guilty. I didn't check every case single case, but it looks to me like the he only has a dozen traffic violations that him that stuck. That still quite a few for the average person, but these have been over the course of 30 years. He's only had 2 tickets that resulted in penalties in the past 5 years.

My guess is that he pleads guilty when the cop shows up to court. Depending on the jurisdiction, officers can be notorious for not going to court for traffic violations. They may not get notified, not want to go in off a day off, or they may have other shit that needs to get done. David has far more convictions/guilty pleas for theft or destruction of property than he does for traffic violations. I should have assumed that he was going to court to fight even though most people don't. There have been a couple times 10+ years ago where a single violation would have resulted in a suspended license, using the modern point system which may have been different at the time of the violation, and for them I see longer court supervision periods and community service. This may have been part of the plea so his license was not suspended.

If David just paid his tickets he would likely get a suspended license. He gets so many of them and has so much time on his hands that he goes to court to fight them. See for yourself:

https://www.co.st-clair.il.us/Depar...9/controller/Demographics/action/Demographics

Tags
tranny troon