SUSHI & LOBSTER RAGOON MOOK-BONG - 06/18/20 -

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ooooo fat Smuglynn thinks she's fancy eatin' loooobster. Sorry fatty but that's not real lobster.
How many other trays of crappy Kentucky fake food has she got sitting right off camera? And only got a drink at Sonic? I don't think so, not with all that ice cream floating around.
Absolutely no-effort "content" and of interest only to feeders. Skippity boo.

FigMePhilthy

Resident Fed
kiwifarms.net
How depressing would it be if you woke up as Amber. Unaware of current events, no original thoughts, no goals, no aspirations, no hobbies, no friends, no family.

The world as she knows it, is food, and the pursuit of food.

The only way she can bring widespread happiness to the world is if SHE SHOWED DEM FUGGIN' LAYYGS!

Hapless Mailman

inspecting ghost dicks
kiwifarms.net
Decided to give this one a view for the comment section. All these poor, let-down fans...Who woulda thunk a 600lb whale change her diet on account of her own cancer meltdown?

View attachment 1388080

Dat face doe
external-content.jpg

A face that could only belong to one with a refined dainty palette.

I don't understand how these people in the comment section can be so surprised. Either their faith in humanity is impenetrable, or I've read too many threads (I'm betting that it's both). Any confirmation that this really isn't a prerecorded video, or did she slip up and forget to label the title?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Because I am a weather dork, I looked it up and there have been storms rolling through Hickville, KY so this looks like it was recorded this very evening. Guess she figured she can't just launch every prerecorded POS video she has night after night, and has to throw a bone in there somewhere for the noobs who laughably think she has cancer or that she wants to effect significant change in her life.

JFC, her knuckles.
I bet Becky has never heard those little moans of hers in the bedroom. Unless Big Al is eating on Pillow Mountain, of course.

"Had to take my thumbnail." Thought YT picked for you, bitch.

"I don't eat lobster." Well good, because I guarantee you that wasn't real lobster in that fried crap.

Thinks California rolls are "the healthier" option. Good thing you got fried crap to balance it out, then.

"Some places forget the napkins." Well, you're at home. Would it kill you to get up and get a napkin if they didn't include one? Or I guess you could do the usual and yell "BAYUUUUUBUH!" and get Becky to bring you one like she brought you a fork that time.

So these complete wastes of human skin went to Kroger (because that bullshit sushi is supermarket sushi), some random Chinese takeout, Mexican takeout, and Sonic for this ONE meal, and drove around for 35 minutes to do it. Congratulations, Big Al, you're even more of a waste of this universe than I originally thought.

"I have not ate anything all day". EATEN, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT!

That stupid fucking shrieking "laugh" at Becky burping. Equally stupid fucking attempt at a Southern accent by claiming she's "full as a tick" - probably because that Sprite Zero was not the only thing they picked up at Sonic.

Eating on top of a game called Box of Lies, eh? Way to troll, bitch.

You could get some fucking Sprite Zero at Kroger, moron.

Is sorry she ate so fast, but hopes we enjoyed it. No, you're not, and yeah, we are always looking forward to whatever bullshit you try to pull next.

Pretty chipper for someone who allegedly has cancer. The ways she's acting, it's like cancer does not exist at all in her world. Interesting.

rain and petals eavesdrop

Point Blank Period type deal situation moment
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1388181

A face that could only belong to one with a refined dainty palette.

I don't understand how these people in the comment section can be so surprised. Either their faith in humanity is impenetrable, or I've read too many threads (I'm betting that it's both). Any confirmation that this really isn't a prerecorded video, or did she slip up and forget to label the title?
Bolth

Sure Thing Idiot

Kinda bug, kinda snack
kiwifarms.net
I'm embarrassed that I felt bad for her when she was cancer babbling like a loon, crying and red and having an anxiety attack on camera. This is fucking gross. I always knew in my heart she was a failure but the hopeless dreamer in me believed change was in her somewhere in its tiniest form a bud that could grow into something, no matter how small, maybe that this cancer arc could prove some sort of turnaround. I was wrong. Amberlyn could be in palliatve care on her death bed, rotting before our very eyes and she'd pull this same shit. Shame on me. The nurse would come in and open the window for some sunlight and Amber would turn to us and say hey guise. Its amber... Lynn. Becky is coming by soon so there's... that. I think she's bring... een sonic or... Then fades in and out from painkillers until Becky comes in and repositions the camera that started to lean and fall. She looks dark and sallow and awful. Blech

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't know if it was pre-recorded or not. Either way, stupid to post mukbangs. If it was recorded before her alleged diagnosis, it was still the case that she knew how gravely ill Norma was at that point & it is too airy-fairly, light hearted. Not saying you have to be crying all day, every day but she chooses what she puts on her channel & the optics suck.

If it's recorded after her alleged diagnosis, she can't be surprised dif most people viewing take it at seriously as she does. In other words, not at all.

Tags
None