SUSHI & LOBSTER RAGOON MOOK-BONG - 06/18/20 -

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
Don't know if it was pre-recorded or not. Either way, stupid to post mukbangs. If it was recorded before her alleged diagnosis, it was still the case that she knew how gravely ill Norma was at that point & it is too airy-fairly, light hearted. Not saying you have to be crying all day, every day but she chooses what she puts on her channel & the optics suck.

If it's recorded after her alleged diagnosis, she can't be surprised dif most people viewing take it at seriously as she does. In other words, not at all.
1592535628943.png

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This fucking twat. She could have gotten the Sprite Zero at the grocery store when they got the sushi. Glad she is eating herself to death again, probably trying to catch up to the weight she keeps dropping from crotch rot. Which one will kill her first? Tune in next time for... Absolutely nothing!

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Because I am a weather dork, I looked it up and there have been storms rolling through Hickville, KY so this looks like it was recorded this very evening.
Correct. Plus, today was the only day in at least a month where it's been consistent rain in Monticello/Somerset due to the current weird closed low in the eastern US. I'd also bet this video was made today.

Farmers only .com

kiwifarms.net
Whether it’s actually prerecorded or not, she’s going to pretend it was once she sees all the hate, I’m guessing.

EDIT: I’d also like to add that I would love to see a Snapchat rant after all the negative comments. I’m sensing her crying about her crotch cancer making her want to binge and telling the viewers to only give positive thoughts, fawk!

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Don't know if it was pre-recorded or not. Either way, stupid to post mukbangs. If it was recorded before her alleged diagnosis, it was still the case that she knew how gravely ill Norma was at that point & it is too airy-fairly, light hearted. Not saying you have to be crying all day, every day but she chooses what she puts on her channel & the optics suck.

If it's recorded after her alleged diagnosis, she can't be surprised dif most people viewing take it at seriously as she does. In other words, not at all.
"Optics? I can't be concerned about getting my eyes checked right now, I'm fighteeeen cancer!"

No way anyone in that household could do a Heimlich maneuver on her if she well & truly choked. They could lie her flat on her back & try an angled push upwards but I don't think she can breathe on her back anyway. She'd be dead before paramedics got there.
Eh, just sit her on a chair in the driveway against the wall of the house, and drive a car into her. That will pop out whatever she inhaled instead of chewing three times before swallowing.

classtrash

kiwifarms.net
Hi, your local nail polish chip autist checking in.

Both her chip patterns from the video today. We see some on her left hand ring finger and pinky left over from her painting them on May 13th (cheetos tiktok day with Destiny and Dana). Her right hand has tiny chips leftover and also some on her thumb that I didn't catch because I can't be assed to actually watch her shove shit in her maw trying to catch the millisecond she shows her thumb.

sushi.pngsushi2.png

June 2nd Update video left hand chip pattern has only her pinky nail left with some chippage.
jun 2nd.png

May 29th right hand (night of) chip pattern, smallest chip on her pinky and some left on her thumb.
hospital2.png

This was prerecorded and if I had to take a guess I would say it was filmed May 27th/28th* which would give her a day or two to chip her right ring finger nail polish off and take a picture of her shit.

*Edit: Thanks to @WeDon'tNeedToWhisper for checking May's weather we are probably at May 25th
This is pre recorded. In fact, I'm 99% sure that this was filmed on May 25th. May 14, 18 and 25 are the only days before June that there were thunderstorms in Monticello since May 13th, the day she supposedly painted her nails.

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/usa/monticello/historic?month=5&year=2020
She has not repainted her nails with this color since May 13th. Follow the polish, gorls.

Last edited:

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I dont even get irritated anymore with amber when she uploads re.tarded shit like this. Shes the one that has to live in that body after shes done and turns the camera off. These people commenting all in an uproar or saying they are disappointed need to get it thru their thick heads that she will not change ever. If she gave a shit about herself or her life she would have changed when she gained 80lbs in the first year she dated Becky.

This is current but I thought her mom was staying still? So did she not eat all day around her mom, drop her back at the hotel then told becky to take her on a tour of shitty food?

rainpetalseavesdrop

kiwifarms.net
This fucking twat. She could have gotten the Sprite Zero at the grocery store when they got the sushi. Glad she is eating herself to death again, probably trying to catch up to the weight she keeps dropping from crotch rot. Which one will kill her first? Tune in next time for... Absolutely nothing!
Guh. The grocery store doesn't have Reese's blasts or freshly fried tots. She HAD to go to Sonic.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Do grocery stores sell fried sushi? I mean, Kentucky could be different but the grocery stores here sell pre-cooked gyoza and edamame but I've never seen fried sushi in the grocery store. Does Wommart sell sushi?

The amount of effort she goes through to satisfy her binges could be spent exercising and making meals.

rainpetalseavesdrop

kiwifarms.net
She didn't go to the grocery store, for the sushi at least. She made Becky drive out to "Yamato's" in Somerset. They have both lobster rangoon and spicy California rolls on the menu. Backwoods Kentucky Japanese steakhouse sushi is barely a small step up from grocery store/gas station sushi, to be fair.
I've never seen anything but grocery store sushi in that kind of container so I'm guessing that's where the assumption comes from.

Tags
None