SUSHI & LOBSTER RAGOON MOOK-BONG - 06/18/20 -

Hapless Mailman

inspecting ghost dicks
kiwifarms.net
Grocery store sushi isn't all bad. Really depends on the store, I suppose. Let me tell you, I've had some seriously fantastic 'grocery store sushi.' I'm talking glistening, artful cuts with very little needless filling, no excess of that gorgeous sparkling rice, intimately small menus that cycle by season, and even awkward men named Hayate who all have sons that are out being pilots for some reason. Good sushi.

What Amber's got there, though. That ain't it. Not by any stretch.

Sparkle Friendo

kiwifarms.net
Do grocery stores sell fried sushi? I mean, Kentucky could be different but the grocery stores here sell pre-cooked gyoza and edamame but I've never seen fried sushi in the grocery store. Does Wommart sell sushi?

The amount of effort she goes through to satisfy her binges could be spent exercising and making meals.
I dont know about Kentucky, but in NE, there are fresh sushi counters at Hannaford and the sushi is quite good. But NE is closer to the ocean than freakin Kentucky and fish/seafood is kinda their thing... Either way that is sad lookin sush she got...

Hapless Mailman

inspecting ghost dicks
kiwifarms.net
I dont know about Kentucky, but in NE, there are fresh sushi counters at Hannaford and the sushi is quite good. But NE is closer to the ocean than freakin Kentucky and fish/seafood is kinda their thing... Either way that is sad lookin sush she got...
It really is. And I don't mean to get super pedantic or pretentious about the sushi here; if people like it fried, they like it fried and plenty of places probably make it taste fucking awesome. Fusion sushi is a whole 'nother glorious beast. Just because it's not the "traditional" kind straight out of Nihon does not make it inferior, imo.

But I can rag on Amber's. Because she usually prefers it fried when her health is a cowpat, and she doesn't need anymore of it, and her cancer angle is evaporating faster than her legs' willpower whenever she hauls herself from Point A to Point B.

I'd ask "Why does she do this?" but... Well, y'all already know why lol.

edit: i can't let this sushi shit go, i think i'm just craving it like a motherfucker

Last edited:

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
So these complete wastes of human skin went to Kroger (because that bullshit sushi is supermarket sushi), some random Chinese takeout, Mexican takeout, and Sonic for this ONE meal, and drove around for 35 minutes to do it. Congratulations, Big Al, you're even more of a waste of this universe than I originally thought.
Of course she was freaking out about Coronachan, cowering in fear looking at the Amazon boxes through the front window; and now when she has cancer and cases are actually rising again in a lot of areas she decides to throw caution out the window and start going out to different stores, probably touching every nearby surface in the process.

Maybe she decided cancer wasn't getting her enough views so now she's trying to get COVID.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
Hi, your local nail polish chip autist checking in.

Both her chip patterns from the video today. We see some on her left hand ring finger and pinky left over from her painting them on May 13th (cheetos tiktok day with Destiny and Dana). Her right hand has tiny chips leftover and also some on her thumb that I didn't catch because I can't be assed to actually watch her shove shit in her maw trying to catch the millisecond she shows her thumb.

View attachment 1388362View attachment 1388365

June 2nd Update video left hand chip pattern has only her pinky nail left with some chippage.
View attachment 1388368

May 29th right hand (night of) chip pattern, smallest chip on her pinky and some left on her thumb.
View attachment 1388437

This was prerecorded and if I had to take a guess I would say it was filmed May 27th/28th which would give her a day or two to chip her right ring finger nail polish off and take a picture of her shit.

She has not repainted her nails with this color since May 13th. Follow the polish, gorls.
maybe it’s a possibility it’s pre recorded and she purposely left it out to later make a rant saying she ‘just forgot to add it’ and how all us dickspectful sons a bitches should be ashamed of our selves :(

still believe it’s recent though

maybe it’s recent and she’d still try to pull that

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
"Becky is having mexican food because she hates sushi." So has UberEats or some such service come to her area or is Becky driving overtime? I know Amber has griped about lack of delivery in the past.

edit: not a beauty expert, is she wearing eyeshadow or are her sockets just that dark? If that is eyeshadow she needs to burn it

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
These people commenting all in an uproar or saying they are disappointed need to get it thru their thick heads that she will not change ever. If she gave a shit about herself or her life she would have changed when she gained 80lbs in the first year she dated Becky.
Seriously. The way some of them carry on, you'd think they owned stock in Amberverse, LLC or something.

This is current but I thought her mom was staying still? So did she not eat all day around her mom, drop her back at the hotel then told becky to take her on a tour of shitty food?
Oh, you know it. And we all know she didn't just get a drink from Sonic. MamaMeth, stowed in her hotel room + camera off = Big Al slamming a couple of cheeseburgers and some fries before her sushi and fake lobster mook-bong.

Do grocery stores sell fried sushi? I mean, Kentucky could be different but the grocery stores here sell pre-cooked gyoza and edamame but I've never seen fried sushi in the grocery store. Does Wommart sell sushi?
My local grocery sells sushi. If you go at the right time, the person at the sushi window is making it right then, and you can get something that hasn't been sitting for awhile. The stuff that has been sitting isn't terrible, but it isn't like sitting at a sushi bar, of course.

The amount of effort she goes through to satisfy her binges could be spent exercising and making meals.
She only puts in effort for anything if there's food for her to eat at the end.

She didn't go to the grocery store, for the sushi at least. She made Becky drive out to "Yamato's" in Somerset. They have both lobster rangoon and spicy California rolls on the menu. Backwoods Kentucky Japanese steakhouse sushi is barely a small step up from grocery store/gas station sushi, to be fair.
Dunno, that container looks like the ones my local grocery uses to slap sushi in. Maybe they did go to Yamato, but they're still sucking resources from the world and not contributing anything of use.

It isn't pre recorded.
She doesn't have cancer. It's very evident.
She's trolling in a big way. That thumbnail- typical Albert. Lol
Despite the nail polish detectiveness, I still think this is current, given her mention of the storms there.

It really is. And I don't mean to get super pedantic or pretentious about the sushi here; if people like it fried, they like it fried and plenty of places probably make it taste fucking awesome. Fusion sushi is a whole 'nother glorious beast. Just because it's not the "traditional" kind straight out of Nihon does not make it inferior, imo.
Agreed. There are some fried rolls that are bliss when made properly.

edit: i can't let this sushi shit go, i think i'm just craving it like a motherfucker
Same, my dudegorl, same.

Of course she was freaking out about Coronachan, cowering in fear looking at the Amazon boxes through the front window; and now when she has cancer and cases are actually rising again in a lot of areas she decides to throw caution out the window and start going out to different stores, probably touching every nearby surface in the process.

Maybe she decided cancer wasn't getting her enough views so now she's trying to get COVID.
Trying to hyperventilate while on a ventilator would probably be the most cardio she's had in years.

"California roll is one of the healthier rolls you can have."

How does she end up with ideas like this? And then thinks it applies to the fried and sauce-covered variant?

It would legitimately be less offensive if she just ate the sushi with her hands.
Keep in mind she wouldn't touch that dead salmon she killed a second time with her dumping half bottles of seasoning crap on. Like everything else, despite her supposed love of Japanese stuff (as she claimed in a video some time ago), including food, she still hasn't learned to use hashi, she still doesn't know the correct etiquette, she still doesn't know how impolite it is in Japanese culture to belch at the table, etc. It's exactly the same for anything else "I love x shtooo much; this is shtoo good, guise!" - she never does anything to pursue deeper knowledge of the subject. She just wants to shove as much food as she can down her piehole as quickly as possible.

PotatoSalad4711

Karen Farms gave me diabetes.
kiwifarms.net
"California roll is one of the healthier rolls you can have."

How does she end up with ideas like this? And then thinks it applies to the fried and sauce-covered variant?

It would legitimately be less offensive if she just ate the sushi with her hands.
She has absolutely no knowledge of food beyond “avocado and crab = healthy”. She makes no effort to learn a damn thing. It’s one of the most frustrating things about her. It’s the same with other fatties. They see buzz words like “keto”, “vegan”, or my personal fav “reduced fat” and think it’s healthy and therefore they can eat a metric ton of it.

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
Isn’t today National Sushi Day? I guess that’s why she uploaded that today.
Doubt it tbh, but maybe. Still dumb to post it thou.
No prerecorded disclaimer?
:thinking:
She did the same thing with the last mukbang, I actually got MOTI that time. She sometimes is smarter than she seems, negative attention is still attention and these videos probably give her some...
Of course she doesnt know how to use chop sticks... The utter joy when she mentions the lobster watchamacalits is soul crushing at this point... And in what universe is the mayo smothered cali roll healthy?
Calling it: she got more sushi and isnt showing it on camera
There is a video(s) from Destiny era where they went to some Japanese place probably famous "YAMATO" and Destiny didn't snap the chopsticks to separate them that's how uncultured they are (it seemed like Amber wasn't doing that either, but we didn't really see her try to use them).

Last edited:

Antigarden

FeelsBad.jpg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched an Amber mukbang in a while but I forgot how fast she eats it's crazy. No wonder she has such issues with portion control she doesn't stop to savor her bites at all

Also, I'll be honest I've personally never had sushi but I always thought it could actually be really healthy if eaten properly (although it might be the more traditional sort that's the healthiest). I guess it makes sense though that Amber wouldn't gravitate towards that and she admittedly prefers fried sushi

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Daintylynn talking with her mouth full like it feels incomplete without food. Oh but she's flawless and dainty, and only Becky is the nasty one for belching. I'm surprised she wasn't manners-shamed during her mom's visit at least a little. Regardless, I'm definitely wondering what Mamalynn told Aunt Tammy about the visit tbh.

And of course this is typical Amberlynn. I'm not going to shame her for what she does with her inauthentic sushi. Like others have said, it's bumfuck nowhere Kentucky, it's a miracle that they have a Japanese restaurant to begin with. Her lack of sushi etiquette was probably just her doing her best to absorb the behavior of everyone around her anyway.

However, she had the option to order regular sushi, not dripping with sauce, and a side that isn't exoticised mozzarella sticks (the flavor of lobster, imitation or not, is lost in a rangoon due to all the cheese), but never will. Her weight loss appointment isn't for another month or so, so why even bother trying to get a head start? Even if she were to miraculously drop hundreds of pounds between now and then, she'd still be overweight. It definitely feels like AL thinks the weight loss doctors are selfishly hiding their "Presto! You can lose the weight regardless of your behavior!" button from her, and it's tantamount to malpractice.

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is pre recorded. In fact, I'm 99% sure that this was filmed on May 25th. May 14, 18 and 25 are the only days before June that there were thunderstorms in Monticello since May 13th, the day she supposedly painted her nails.

Idk.. There have been storms passing through Kentucky, Virginia and Tennessee the last few days.
Summer in the south means quick, pop up storms.

Tags
None