SUSHI & LOBSTER RAGOON MOOK-BONG - 06/18/20 -

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
I feel like she is being extra “quirky” in this vlog to show Mama Meth that her little girl is sooo cuuuute, dainty and exceptional. Lobster Ran-GOON, is totally diet food you fuckin’ haydurs.
Good point. Also why she didn’t show the Sonic and all the other trash she bought to eat. Like she stopped at Mexican for Thumb and didn’t insist on rice. And some chips. And some other colourless slop she likes.

ExtraDaintyGorl

Drunken Fatty
kiwifarms.net
Of course she doesnt know how to use chop sticks... The utter joy when she mentions the lobster watchamacalits is soul crushing at this point... And in what universe is the mayo smothered cali roll healthy?
Calling it: she got more sushi and isnt showing it on camera
Most people in "The South" can't. I'm not talking about places like Louisville, but where our dainiest of gorls lives, I'd be willing to bet actual TrumpBux™ that about 1:25 can work out how to use them without stabbing the food to get it to their face-holes.
Grocery store sushi isn't all bad. Really depends on the store, I suppose. Let me tell you, I've had some seriously fantastic 'grocery store sushi.'
I'm in a fairly "rural" area, local grocery store "sushi chef" is the guy that runs the best (and only) "sushi restaurant" in like a 50 mile radius. Nothing is fried, it's all fresh-cut and reasonably priced. "His" restaurant is better, but by a slim margin. I'm like 99% sure he buys his weekday stocks from that same grocery store, tbh.
Ffs. She starts off the video saying it’s “hardcore storming outside.” Then halfway through she says “It stopped raining. Was that the calm before the storm?” Amber what the actual fuck?
She thinks rural-mid-Kentucky is the absolute heart of the "hurricane season". Trust that if you live in any distance within about 50 miles of a coastal area, you hear that phrase enough to make you question your sanity and residential choices from June through August.
But those aren't "jumbo" shrimp, you see! They're "regular" shrimp, not jumbo by a gorls standards!

Bold of you to assume she knows how to use chopsticks and how to properly eat (sushi).
Spoiler alert: she's never had/is scared of "real" sushi. If it's not delivered in a plastic or styrofoam box, it's scary, gross food, not something fit for a Dainty Gorl™ to cosume!
Her knuckles are looking extra Portuguese-y in this video.
Honestly I just wanted an excuse to say this: every time someone says "Portuguese-y", I imagine Guesteau saying "We make it extra Portugreas-y".
It is most disappointing. It is equivalent to going to an Italian restaurant, ordering a nice veal piccata and asking for ketchup.
Big Ambs idea of a "nice Italian restaurant" is Olive Garden. I guarantee she asks for ketchup or honey mustard on the side, no matter what else is ordered. She probably dips her Alfredo into it.

I feel like she is being extra “quirky” in this vlog to show Mama Meth that her little girl is sooo cuuuute, dainty and exceptional. Lobster Ran-GOON, is totally diet food you fuckin’ haydurs.
I agree with multiple posters here, this is almost guaranteed to be another "pre-recorded" pile of shit, but also feel like that's what Amber has been doing since literally the day MethMomma landed. Anything to prove she's an extra-super-dainty-gorl that needs MethMomma to help her navigate the super scary world of healthcare.

Last edited:

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Do grocery stores sell fried sushi? I mean, Kentucky could be different but the grocery stores here sell pre-cooked gyoza and edamame but I've never seen fried sushi in the grocery store. Does Wommart sell sushi?

The amount of effort she goes through to satisfy her binges could be spent exercising and making meals.
Publix sells sushi, not sure on if they do fried. The more upscale Kroger’s might as well.

My Japanese friends explained it to me years ago. Maki, aka roll, is typically eaten with fingers and is more of a "casual" form of sushi (bento staple) and nigari can either be eaten with fingers or, in a restaurant setting, with sticks. Either way, she could use her fingers and, again, in a casual setting it's appropriate.
I’ve never understood why American rolls have the rice facing out but maybe the stickiness of the rice has something to do with people not just picking them up? Granted I’ve never understood putting mayo in rice either.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Cant decide who is more pathetic. These land whales or people who actually look up the weather to see if this whale is lying lol.
We know she lies every time she opens that hole in her face and isn't filling it with food. We're trying to get the timeline, my dude. That is of interest.

The Ambabies/fans will still make excuses for her just like she will, and she will still collect subscribers to make her more money to just keep doing what she's been doing for years. It still amazes me that there are people that support her lies and manipulation when all they have to do is go watch her videos that speak for themselves.
I laugh at the people in her comments bemoaning the fact that her "cancer" is not a wake up call. Either they are new (in which case, they can be excused until they get educated on this issue) or they are hopeless optimists (in which case, maybe they're trying to achieve balance in their lives via the endless disappointment that is Big Al).

Every fucking food is her favorite lol
Except ifit's fresh. If it ain't processed all to hell and back, she's not lovin' it.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Every grocery store in my area has sushi. A few even have people behind the counter making it there.

Can I just ask if anyone else thinks those ragoons are massive? Whenever I get ragoons they are like golf ball size, ive never seen them that big those look like tacos almost.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I personally don't care about the 'eating sushi with a fork' thing because not everyone knows how to use chopsticks and not every sushi restaurant has those trainer chopsticks with the rubber bands. MY hangup, as silly as it is, is who she stabs the sushi through the middle. Seems like a good way to make your roll fall apart.

Also, the other thing that bothers me - she claims to love sushi and japanese/Asian food but literally everything she orders is at least 50% mayonnaise. Crab ragoon is basically all mayonnaise. Every sushi roll she gets is either covered in spicy mayo or that green sauce (I don't know what it's called). I'm not a sushi snob by any means, I love the occasional spicy tuna roll or unagi anything but can you really say you like SUSHI when everything you order is a vehicle for sauce? But she'll go to Yamato's and order chicken stir fry with no teriyaki sauce. Because apparently teriyaki sauce is worse...?

Fatafata

kiwifarms.net
"California roll is one of the healthier rolls you can have."

How does she end up with ideas like this? And then thinks it applies to the fried and sauce-covered variant?

It would legitimately be less offensive if she just ate the sushi with her hands.
Its actually perfectly fine to eat sushi with your fingers. Sushi and edamame are some of the few Japanese foods where using your fingers is acceptable.

Ans the ginger served with sushi is there to be eaten by itself as a palette cleanser.

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster cat around
kiwifarms.net
It still completley boggles my head that Amberlynn had her butler take her to not one, nor two, but 4 restaurants that she apparently needed to get food from.

I would understand if they were all within the same block or something, but they are not and they had to travel a good distance to get there.

And its completely laughable to think Amber did not go to Sonic just to buy a Sprite, you know for sure she had something extra as well and whatever from that place and all the others.

And thats why she's still 500 pounds.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It still completley boggles my head that Amberlynn had her butler take her to not one, nor two, but 4 restaurants that she apparently needed to get food from.

I would understand if they were all within the same block or something, but they are not and they had to travel a good distance to get there.

And its completely laughable to think Amber did not go to Sonic just to buy a Sprite, you know for sure she had something extra as well and whatever from that place and all the others.

And thats why she's still 500 pounds.
The good liars (mostly politicians) tell their lies in a way to make them believable. Amber is too stupid to be that good. She could have said that she got Sprite at Kroeger and even if it was not true, it would be believable. Who goes to a fast food place and only get a pop? No one that I know of and certainly not Amber.

Do not forget that this is the first meal of the day, or she says. I am pretty sure that there will be more food trips on that day.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every grocery store in my area has sushi. A few even have people behind the counter making it there.

Can I just ask if anyone else thinks those ragoons are massive? Whenever I get ragoons they are like golf ball size, ive never seen them that big those look like tacos almost.
Yeah the ones I have had were little bite sized ones. They are an appetizer here. I have seen her eat some massive egg rolls too, though. Must be Kentucky Chinese.

Tags
None