SUSHI & LOBSTER RAGOON MOOK-BONG - 06/18/20 -

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Well what's next on her fat agenda, gorls? Will it be another moookbong or torrid haul. I'm not thinking torrid because she's gained weight in a big way. Maybe a dumb journal or grocery haul.
We haven't got a Torrid haul in a while now (probably because she probably bought just about everything from there), but if I remember correctly she said she has one pre recorded already?

Yeah the ones I have had were little bite sized ones. They are an appetizer here. I have seen her eat some massive egg rolls too, though. Must be Kentucky Chinese.
The only egg rolls I remember her eating on camera were the ones from Dollar Tree which is very close to where Amber lives

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
I wish I could find the name of the horrifying Chinese restaurant they eat at. It is filthy with a leaking roof, cold food that should be kept warm on the buffet and all kinds of health code violations. It would take a serious mental disorder to keep eating there.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could find the name of the horrifying Chinese restaurant they eat at. It is filthy with a leaking roof, cold food that should be kept warm on the buffet and all kinds of health code violations. It would take a serious mental disorder to keep eating there.
She eats at kings buffet and yamatos steakhouse.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
PF Chang's?

She eats at kings buffet and yamatos steakhouse.
This also

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She just loves to self-sabotage doesn’t she?
This implies that she was actually trying to do anything appropriate to get herself in shape. She never accomplishes anything.

The good liars (mostly politicians) tell their lies in a way to make them believable. Amber is too stupid to be that good. She could have said that she got Sprite at Kroeger and even if it was not true, it would be believable. Who goes to a fast food place and only get a pop? No one that I know of and certainly not Amber.

Do not forget that this is the first meal of the day, or she says. I am pretty sure that there will be more food trips on that day.
Goebbels was a believer in the big lie. I think Big Al is, as well, but as you say, she's just too stupid and lazy to pull it off. Big lies require work to keep them going and they have to be somewhat believable and internally make sense/have some kind of logic to them.

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
Well what's next on her fat agenda, gorls? Will it be another moookbong or torrid haul. I'm not thinking torrid because she's gained weight in a big way. Maybe a dumb journal or grocery haul.
I am a bit concerned that Amber hasn't been writing poetry lately. Haven't seen a journal haul in a long time. Maybe she needs an inspiration? I bet some alone time with Destiny would turn that WriterLynn spirit right on.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Every time I read the title of this video I think it says 'SUSHI and RACCOON mukbang' - and then I start laughing at the thought of Amberlynn snarfing down sushi while Becky-yellow-teeth sucks the bones of a raccoon clean. It just seems so fitting somehow.
Lots of people in the holler eat roadkill. If it's fresh enough.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
Yes! Thank you. It is now closed permanently since the Rona. Think of all the people who have been spared shitting their pants from food poisoning.
Kentuckian logic was probably that since Coronachan was from China, eating at a Chinese restaurant in Kentucky will make you get it. But waddling around Wommart without a mask on is perfectly safe.

The 8 of Spades

Stop Making History, Start Making Consoomer Goods.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you run a buffet and you see an Amber coming, is it bad because she eats so much or is it good because you know she'll be a repeat customer?
You know, I didn't even consider the possibility that one of my favorite stand up bits could be relevant today. Life's strange like that.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

Crass_and_Champ

esteemed Austrian botanist Hermut Krebs
kiwifarms.net
Yes! Thank you. It is now closed permanently since the Rona. Think of all the people who have been spared shitting their pants from food poisoning.
Now that we know Amber sits in bloodstained leggings with no underwear (and can't even wipe herself ffs), how often do you think she's had a serious case of the Shanghai Splatters and couldn't waddle to the bathroom in time?
Do you think she'd even notice?

Tags
None