Sushi Mook-bong | What to expect in 2021 | 1/1/21 -

I notice no engagement ring.
Because she's too fat for one! She'll need an O ring as one instead.
Also why has she dedicated a day to food? Even when she doesn't eat in these vlogs she's talking about food. There doesn't need to be a ''food day''.
To be fair, in the United States of America, there are national days dedicated to certain food items. They're more for promotional purposes of said food items. Having said that, it still should not be an excuse to celebrate a food day with mukbangs of that certain food item. For example, just because it's National Pizza Day, where pizzerias may offer sales and promotions on their pizzas, doesn't mean it should be celebrated with a pizza mukbang. I hope no one gives this idea to Amberlynn as I rather not be responsible for a bariatric patient's death one way or another.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
Because she's too fat for one! She'll need an O ring as one instead.

To be fair, in the United States of America, there are national days dedicated to certain food items. They're more for promotional purposes of said food items. Having said that, it still should not be an excuse to celebrate a food day with mukbangs of that certain food item. For example, just because it's National Pizza Day, where pizzerias may offer sales and promotions on their pizzas, doesn't mean it should be celebrated with a pizza mukbang. I hope no one gives this idea to Amberlynn as I rather not be responsible for a bariatric patient's death one way or another.

And of course, the internet being what it is, someone has compiled them all. Maybe 2021 Big Al will give us the joys of celebration throughout the year.

US Food Holidays

A trainwreck. What we're expecting is a continual trainwreck. Also new intro is a double whammy of pretentious and ugly. Probably worse than her cunty "Amberlynn Reia" intro, imo. Now she's:

Amberlynn

Freakin

Reid
The cadence of "Amberlynn Freakin Reid" is all fucked up. It ends on the down beat of 4 which just doesn't work rhythmically. She should have have gone with "Amber Freakin Reid" which is much easier to say and ends on the down beat 3.

Fuck she triggers muh atuism so much.

The cadence of "Amberlynn Freakin Reid" is all fucked up. It ends on the down beat of 4 which just doesn't work rhythmically. She should have have gone with "Amber Freakin Reid" which is much easier to say and ends on the down beat 3.

Fuck she triggers muh atuism so much.
You're mentioning this as if the planet even understands the concept of cadence, let alone how to spell it. Remember, if it doesn't relate to food, it's alien to her

You're mentioning this as if the planet even understands the concept of cadence, let alone how to spell it. Remember, if it doesn't relate to food, it's alien to her
I spent 22 minutes on the Hiroshima documentary lol. Got suckered into that, it was very good I just don't have an hour and a half right now. But anything to do with ALR left my head, she's nothing in a tiny world, there was a copycat rv bomb threat in lexington I read, like the nashville bomb but didn't go off, I wonder how close it was to here, not sure if she lives downtown or not.

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
I was going to say that at least she spelled her name right in the intro, but then I realized that she probably had someone make the intro for her, so never mind.

I can't use chopsticks either and I feel like a dumbass every time I try, but now I just blame it on being left handed
I wouldn't try blaming it on being lefthanded, that would make you look pretty dumb because the dominant hand has basically nothing to do with using chopsticks. I get it though, it's hard and can take some practice for those who don't have them as a cultural/normal utensil. Amber still a dumb cow for not being able to use them though given her entire life and identity is eating. She could at least learn to eat properly.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
I wouldn't try blaming it on being lefthanded, that would make you look pretty dumb because the dominant hand has basically nothing to do with using chopsticks. I get it though, it's hard and can take some practice for those who don't have them as a cultural/normal utensil. Amber still a dumb cow for not being able to use them though given her entire life and identity is eating. She could at least learn to eat properly.
Her fat little fingers are too stubby to use chopsticks. Both she and Chantal grab their utensils in their fists like toddlers because they lack the dexterity to hold things like grownups. They don't even use forks properly, let alone something as exotic and new as chopsticks, which they'd have to practice with and lose precious food-to-mouth time as they tried to master them. You'll note that ALR resorts to just stuffing food in her face with her bare hands.

A left-handed toddler missing two fingers has a better chance at using chopsticks effectively than this trotter-pawed mess does.

She has got to be taking the piss now, if this isn't a f**k you to her subscribers and fans with this condescending, arrogant introduction to 2021 then I'm not sure what is. She needs to live it up being 30 because I'm not sure she has much longer to go, does she not realize that the "FANS" that like to see her eat are called FEEDERS, not fans. What needs to happen at this point is for people to actually see this trolling c*nt for what she really is and stop subscribing, stop viewing and topple her narcissistic kingdom with a big kick up the arse.

I can't complain, I was an extreme advocate for the mookbongs and she delivered. Can't wait for Fast Food Fridays.
This is her best content, she's passionate and engaging. I recommend completely dropping the vlogs and weight loss shit altogether Hamber, just become a full mookbong channel. It will increase your 'bottom line significantly.
You gotta watch out for Foodie Booty though, and stop giving her superchats, it's ruining your #1 rank status and makes your viewers go to her as a backup.

escándalo

Person of Interest
From a somewhat professional standpoint I actually agree with @lostinwoods she needs to drop the weight loss shit it actually damages her image than curates it because she clearly does not want to lose weight at all just drop it on go full gainer. She refuses in patient which she clearly needs so pick the nuclear option. I agree though with Lost the clever thing is leak all the Chantal drama nuke her from orbit and establish dominance lol. She refused Nickado flying to Kentucky and collabing she would of gotten probably 400 000 EASY!!!! she could of increased her viewership by double too this was peak Amber too 2019 Amber.

We know she wants to die on her terms cancer was not once of them lol because where we at now.
She cant fucking walk she stood like once on camera in December for cleaning.
Her vlogs are garbage and gain shit views - they are her worst received ones.
She has been refused weight loss surgery and did not give her psych referral
She is easily 550lbs we are probs 570 now she gained almost 100lbs since early June she was probs 470 - 480 then I honestly cannot fathom that, that is in 6 months nearly 100lbs to gain that amount alone she has to be 2000 over her burned daily which is over 4000 plus she has to be eating a constant over her burning because she is only gaining never losing so it is about 10000 calories a day. She made a remark saying I could never do the 10000 calorie challenge bitch you are living it constantly.

I just feel sorry for people that make good interesting content only to get fucked over in the recommended by Amber and Eugenia tbh. At some point there is going to be something where advertisers pull out due to this content and fuck youtube know this even.

From a somewhat professional standpoint I actually agree with @lostinwoods she needs to drop the weight loss shit it actually damages her image than curates it because she clearly does not want to lose weight at all just drop it on go full gainer. She refuses in patient which she clearly needs so pick the nuclear option. I agree though with Lost the clever thing is leak all the Chantal drama nuke her from orbit and establish dominance lol. She refused Nickado flying to Kentucky and collabing she would of gotten probably 400 000 EASY!!!! she could of increased her viewership by double too this was peak Amber too 2019 Amber.
I agree that if she really only cares about money, her channel should become a feeder channel. She has not gone anywhere with the present weight loss "journey". However, she is still under the delusion that she is going to lose weight and people are going to praise her for it. She will then be an inspiration for throngs of subscribers that will romanticize her achievements. She will keep telling us that she works so hard in losing weight, not unlike most individuals on MSHPL, while her weight is going relentlessly higher and higher.