Sushi Mook-bong | What to expect in 2021 | 1/1/21 -

kiwifarms.net
I think Abbie Fucking Sharp did nothing but embolden her delusion of losing weight. I still do not get the point of that video other than clicks (Abbie's that is)

Abbey Sharp did say to eat more soy and protein with her meals. She also said the bullying causes AL to binge, like did anyone request this?? (although I guess this isn't a binge for AL,, just a normal meal)

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I can't complain, I was an extreme advocate for the mookbongs and she delivered. Can't wait for Fast Food Fridays.
This is her best content, she's passionate and engaging. I recommend completely dropping the vlogs and weight loss shit altogether Hamber, just become a full mookbong channel. It will increase your 'bottom line significantly.
You gotta watch out for Foodie Booty though, and stop giving her superchats, it's ruining your #1 rank status and makes your viewers go to her as a backup.

I've always said that if se dropped the pretense and just said "I want to eat on camera and do nothing else and I don't care about weight loss." that she'd get slightly more respect for telling the truth at least once.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I just feel sorry for people that make good interesting content only to get fucked over in the recommended by Amber and Eugenia tbh. At some point there is going to be something where advertisers pull out due to this content and fuck youtube know this even.

Oh YouTube will soon. They just need to be convinced by large numbers of healthcare professionals on how these fat mukbangers make their jobs a living hell to the point that they can't care for other patients.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Oh YouTube will soon. They just need to be convinced by large numbers of healthcare professionals on how these fat mukbangers make their jobs a living hell to the point that they can't care for other patients.
But that's not how healthcare works. Whatever makes them money is good. Feed more fatties, cause more people to go mental.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can she really stick her food any further down her throat without a feeding tube??? Good grief, gorlfriend! Don't bite a damned finger off!!

oink.jpg

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can she really stick her food any further down her throat without a feeding tube??? Good grief, gorlfriend! Don't bite a damned finger off!!

Those dead little piggy eyes. 🐷
Couldn't agree more. When I looked at that cap full screen, her eyes are soulless. The eating is strictly a mechanical function. No enjoyment, no sense of any sensory function at all. Just cram food in gullet.

It's a shame and not PL, but when I do sushi with friends and fam, we have a culinary experience. We share, try different rolls and sashimi, because we fucking enjoy it!

The dead in those eyes is like a hog at the trough. EAT! Almost makes me feel sorry for her to be so damned soulless and dead.

But that's our gorl.

Black-coffee-queen

kiwifarms.net
So once again, she's clearly been watching another channel and has parasitically adopted their mannerisms/way of speaking (as well as that OTT intro). Like, you can tell she's really trying hard. Does anyone know who she's copying?

edit to add: The bit where she attempts to use chopsticks and immediately her fat fingers just mangle the grip and they slide down to the food -- made me inordinately baffled. It's like watching a toddler playing with a fiddly toy before they've reached their dexterity milestones. A 30-yr old toddler.
Someone said she is copying rosie o'donnel on tic toc. I havn't the energy to check, sorry.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Couldn't agree more. When I looked at that cap full screen, her eyes are soulless. The eating is strictly a mechanical function. No enjoyment, no sense of any sensory function at all. Just cram food in gullet.

It's a shame and not PL, but when I do sushi with friends and fam, we have a culinary experience. We share, try different rolls and sashimi, because we fucking enjoy it!

The dead in those eyes is like a hog at the trough. EAT! Almost makes me feel sorry for her to be so damned soulless and dead.

But that's our gorl.
She's treating an expensive delicacy like she's wolfing down a party-size bag of chips in front of the TV. Does she even actually enjoy food, lipsmacks aside? It's like she's stuffing herself just to get fatter and fatter.