Sushi Mook-bong | What to expect in 2021 | 1/1/21 -

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Many thanks to the world’s most useless dietician and generally dozy bitch Abbey Sharp for green lighting ALR’s mukbangs, this cow was at serious risk of being put out to pasture but now back to form, phew that was close.
With Hamber, it ain't even like grenades. We know she's blowing up, the only unknown is the radius of destruction.

nutritionsituation

kiwifarms.net
amber is coming after amy and tammy's 1000lb sister gig, except all by herself
If Necky keeps up her pace as of late, we may be looking at "1000lb Couple" status. What a show TLC could cobble together out of ALR and Thumb's descent into total hedonistic gluttony! And, we may finally catch a glimpse of laygz in their full glory. 2021 holds so much promise!

Acidsplat

kiwifarms.net
From Amberlynn Reia to Amber Freakin’ Reid.

It’s like upgrading from a train wreck to a plane crash.

ElEkz9qUYAARdhF.jpg

its a lot like the vibe of this pic

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

Big Al's word choices being terrible and wrong is yet another consistent thing she brings to our lives. I am a little bummed that she didn't say deal at least once.

This is a tofu situation.

We also have some sushi, obviously.

Look at this little, like, container moment!

Wednesdays will be a weight loss moment.

Obviously there's like, the conspiracy type things,....

I love how she keeps saying "I had a hysterectomy, so I can't have children" in her vids - keep going for asspats and sympathy from the noobs who don't know that was never going to happen, grifter.

"Obviously, we don't know if the cancer has spread, and obviously I am now in remission." No, you fat fuck, you can have one of these two statements, but you cannot have both at the same time. If someone does not know if cancer has metacisized to other organs, then they have no way to know if they are in remission. If they are in remission, it means it is known whether or not a cancer has spread.

It was such, like, a beautiful thing to see, really, honestly (at least she said "honestly" normally here, instead of her usual ON -est-lee? bullshit.

Also, there is a difference between FEELING old and BEING old, you fat fucking dipshit.

Pardon me, I simply must autistically reeee about the fact that she didn't put a damned apostrophe after the 'n' in Freakin'.

Freakin

WTF.

I shall go rock in a corner now. Toss me puzzle pieces.

To be fair to WriterLynn, she probably didn't make that herself. It looks like some fresh hellish thing you'd get from a lowball fiverr person.

boner_alert

kiwifarms.net
Many thanks to the world’s most useless dietician and generally dozy bitch Abbey Sharp for green lighting ALR’s mukbangs, this cow was at serious risk of being put out to pasture but now back to form, phew that was close.
I think she figured out what the successful formula to making coin or gaining clout off the hambeast. Do a 'reaction' which is not only from an extremely positively light, but also include an excuse for the binging and gluttony. Maximum bonus points if that excuse is mean haters. That guarantees Amber will watch it, with a video reacting to it, and it opens an opportunity for a possible collab in the future

I'm expecting more videos from this dietician Katie Morton with a possible collab or copycat videos == more narc fuel for the quarter ton pounder amburger

BallSamIck

kiwifarms.net
"I don't feel 30 that's like so old!" said as if this is good, that it's cute and quirky, not the sign of someone who failed to grow the fuck up. Mentally,she's 17, but I guarantee physically she's a 90 year old, just feeble as hell and barely able to move. But go on gorl shove deep fried whatever down your gullet like it isn't catching up.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
'Amber Lynn 'Freaken' Reid!'

That's what firemen will be saying once Amber starts getting too big to get herself up (or have Becky help her) after a fall.

Source: Had very fat neighbor. Every so often the complex would get the treat of having big red trucks come storming in, sirens blaring, whenever this neighbor fell, as they needed 4-5 burly firemen to assist them back up (after a fall) because they'd become too large to assist themselves.
And this person was not nearly as big as Amber either.

So if Amber gets bigger, the neighbors are going to have to get used to seeing the fire department every so often.

Last edited:

Quirky Calories

Shaming your shame-shaming
kiwifarms.net
I expected something slightly more interesting. I should lower my expectations.
''Like getting diagnosed with like cancer like it's like too much.. Like''. Ah yes, getting diagnosed with cancer is pretty much just like losing your toenail after a rather hard stubbing. It's simply too much.
Tbh to me it feels like she’s dragging her cancer shite out as loooong as she can. which is why she constantly talks about how she’s still in ‘remission’ even though she doesn’t have a clue, being too fat to check and all.

She also likes to mention that who knows if the cancer will be back or spreads. she likes to keep everyone in the edge of their seat ;)

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Tbh to me it feels like she’s dragging her cancer shite out as loooong as she can. which is why she constantly talks about how she’s still in ‘remission’ even though she doesn’t have a clue, being too fat to check and all.

She also likes to mention that who knows if the cancer will be back or spreads. she likes to keep everyone in the edge of their seat ;)
The same way she remind us that she cannot have any children anymore, not that she ever had wish that before. At best, she wanted to adopt.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Meh I don't mind the new intro, its a little sophomoric but really what else can be expected?

I don't like the fact that she is ringing in the new year with a "mookbong". Just because its tofu and sushi doesn't mean that it is healthy. In my opinion, obese individuals cannot do "mookbongs" at all and expect to lose any weight. L.A. Beast :), who is able to consume way more calories and food in one sitting than Hamber (even though he tends to vomit) gained weight while doing his challenges, even when he didn't eat for 24-48 hours before hand. There is no way on this planet that Hamber will never go that long without shoving food into her gaping maw.

Hamber, you may have the mind of the 17 year-old, which is pathetic and nothing to brag about, but you have the body of someone in their 50's.

I really don't understand her rambling about paranoia and conspiracy for 2021? I might be out of the loop on that because most of that shit seems like utter straightjacket insanity. Interesting that she goes to losing ones virginity as an example of a milestone, but I guess when you have the mentality of a high schooler that's something that is important.

Philosophical-Lynn is probably my favorite thus far.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
Big Al's word choices being terrible and wrong is yet another consistent thing she brings to our lives. I am a little bummed that she didn't say deal at least once.

This is a tofu situation.

We also have some sushi, obviously.

Look at this little, like, container moment!

Wednesdays will be a weight loss moment.

Obviously there's like, the conspiracy type things,....

I love how she keeps saying "I had a hysterectomy, so I can't have children" in her vids - keep going for asspats and sympathy from the noobs who don't know that was never going to happen, grifter.

"Obviously, we don't know if the cancer has spread, and obviously I am now in remission." No, you fat fuck, you can have one of these two statements, but you cannot have both at the same time. If someone does not know if cancer has metacisized to other organs, then they have no way to know if they are in remission. If they are in remission, it means it is known whether or not a cancer has spread.

It was such, like, a beautiful thing to see, really, honestly (at least she said "honestly" normally here, instead of her usual ON -est-lee? bullshit.

Also, there is a difference between FEELING old and BEING old, you fat fucking dipshit.

To be fair to WriterLynn, she probably didn't make that herself. It looks like some fresh hellish thing you'd get from a lowball fiverr person.
It makes me MOTI when she talks like Skeletor Star and all those other 21 year old obnoxious makeup fags on youtube. It just sounds so ignorant and ostentatious when they do it- calling things a "moment" and "deadass" and "shooketh". I don't watch much yt in general so maybe I'm wrong but gay men are the only ones I've heard talk that way, not women. Coming from a 600 pound, 30 year old, unwashed and brown knuckled female she sounds fucking asinine and desperate to be a part of the "kewl yootoober" rainbow letter crowd.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She's a fag hag, and thinks she's some kind of makeup expert. Plus. she is a fucking moron. Of course she'll glom on to their language. But a very significant part of me would love for them to get some new damn vocabulary. We've been deadass listening to moments of situation type deals forever now, and a little changeup would be nice.

Supreme Dingus

High Priestess of the Interweb
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1822037
2021 Schedule:
  • MWF videos
  • Friday's video will be dedicated to food.
  • Monday will be a dedicated vlog.
  • Wednesday's will be a weight loss "moment"
View attachment 1822041
She'll think about weight loss for a moment. Just letting the idea flitter across her pea brain. No actual pause to eating. That would be too much effort.

Her antics are the only constant in this crazy pandemic world.

Holy hell, she's looking worse than Chantal.

And why is she chewing her food like a fucking goat? I mean, she has always eaten like a slob but this is reaching a whole new level of disgusting.